Thread: Restore Save Game Problem

vCash

Restore Save Game Problem

I was playing with Inter and i was in 2096 yesterday.When i was playing game i didnt connect my laptop to energy.It was in auto-save moment at game and laptop's battery finished at laptop closed suddenly.When i opened game again i couldnt see my career in restored games, i quited from game i checked championship folder in computer files and i saw my career file was there it is almost 250 mb.I entered game again but it was showing just my other career save and i got mad.

https://prnt.sc/fe84f1

syg.sav is my huge career with Inter my life is there which i cant open.

https://prnt.sc/fe84ns

as i told in game my huge career with Inter doesnt appear.Just my other short career with Inter is there.

I read forums i did many tricks i couldnt fix this problem.Is there any solution for this problem or i screw up ?

vCash
    try coping the save to a differnt location and then search for that save from the game by looking in that location - any success then?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    no.i think somehow i made some damage to that file.i even sent this save file to my friends but also they couldnt open that file.no solution i guess :/

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Sometimes......

Sometimes you can click on the folder and see if there is a "previous version" of the folder in the system memory (like when your computer makes system restore points)

Right click on the folder that contains your save game, select properties, and select the "previous versions" tab

IF there is a previous version, you can open it up and copy your save file out of there and then replace your corrupt one....

No promises though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I checked right now that option which you recommended but i am not lucky :/ I dont have this option at this folder.

Thanks for your advice anyway.