Thread: How did you make this?

vCash

How did you make this?

Ive been looking at doing something similar with my work mates.
    How do you pick your first 11 etc? is it done via email?
    Not really sure exactly where to start??

thanks in advance
    Steve

vCash
    For this - we did an auction pick for each person "around the table" by putting names into randomiser

I am currently running a fantasy footie draft on the site and for that I am putting 20 platers up every day where people can private message me thier max "bid" and the highest "bidder" wins the player

Last year, I ran each player "auction" like an auctioin on ebay where people can see each other bids and a deadling each day

vCash
    Ah right, I was after making a turn sheet (on excel perhaps) and trying to run it like some of the online football games on the internet, but obviously using CM 01/02.
    Problem im having is getting the information to the other players (some of which im sure have never played CM).
    I was looking at playing through e-mail and using screenshots to convey the information back to them, injuries, results, transfer offers etc..
    But that is a hell of a lot of screen shots per manager.
    Really scratching my head about how to do it.

vCash
    I think there's a blank database you can download and manually edit.

vCash
    I want to use the database (going to use the April17 update).
    Would be perfect if there was a way of converting the player ratings onto an excel sheet.
    I want to try to isolate all other leagues too, so if i say use Greece for my league, only Greece would run, the players and clubs around the world still exist but they dont actually do anything.
    Not sure if this is even possible to be fair, but first and foremost i want to work out how to get the scores, injuries etc, all this info to the other managers.