Thread: AI changing to WibWob mid-game

vCash

AI changing to WibWob mid-game

Weren't 100% sure where to post this

Okay, something that's come up before, and can't for the life of me understand why or how to sort this

I've recently completely uninstalled the game, (start a fresh) even deleated the CM folder after uninstall to ensure its all gone totally, Ive then installed the game, 3.9.68 update then the April 2017 update and have applied the 2.21 Patch.

All ok so far, however,

having started a new game, my first game, i check my opponents mid game, and all 100 players are moved to wibwob, which I just cant work out. I understand Keeper being wibwobbed as its part of default tactics, but after a fresh install, so no AI Harder Tactics anywhere, the AI Teams still move to wibwobbed during a match, pretty much from kick off, and of course at the end of the game, when you re visit the game stats, the tactics doesnt show this, only when playing the game

I did have the AI harder tactics installed ages back, but have got rid of them, and hence making a fresh reinstall to ensure this issue doesn't happen, but it still persists

Could it be I've the AI Tactics somewhere else on the computer and whilst they are there, they have an effect on the game, even though they're not in the CM directory?

Could I have a dodgy copy of CM that when Installing the game, its pre-set in there? hence always having the issue

vCash
    I've noticed this some time ago even before I ever knew of the existence of the harder AI pack. Sometimes all the players change in WW during the game and sometimes only a few like midfield and attack, but not the defence.

I think this is a feature of the game. I doubt the AI wibwobs his tactic in a good manner (if it would wibwob to lets say Iodine, you would be fucked) so it won't make the game that much harder. You still destroy the AI without the harder AI pack if you use a wibwob tactic, so I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you.

vCash
    Its just a bugbare of mine

Yeah, sometimes, they switch just selected players to WW, I've seen that too, but am pretty sure this never used to happen

vCash
    Go to Data folder and you can see pct files there. Those are the tactics AI uses.

Yes, they are wib/wob by Sports Interactive.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w3bcwd...ultTactics.rar

And it's legit feature of a game. AI DOES not however, wib/wob on their own. The AI can however, add arrows to wib/wob formations, but negating the original wib/wob of the formation.

Hope this helps.

vCash
    I tried everything, even just uninstalled, reinstalled etc... used default PFT tactics, played as Arsenal, 1st game against Man Utd, 2 players RW and ST start wibwobbed, then by 45min, all 10 outfield players are wibbed and they're using the 451_Norway formation

Cant get my head around it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    I tried everything, even just uninstalled, reinstalled etc... used default PFT tactics, played as Arsenal, 1st game against Man Utd, 2 players RW and ST start wibwobbed, then by 45min, all 10 outfield players are wibbed and they're using the 451_Norway formation

Cant get my head around it
    Possibly because you did not delete everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Possibly because you did not delete everything.
    Defiantly got rid of EVERYTHING after uninstall, even did a file check on the PC to ensure there was nothing CM related on it

vCash
    451_Norway is one of CM0102 original AI tactics. You don;t need to get rid of it, it's part of the game and part of AI tactics. I don't see your problem at all mate... -.-

You're just facing default AI tactics SI put in. Most of ATL, OTL tactics beat them easily as fook ;].