Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CM Explorer Queries

vCash

CM Explorer Queries

Hi guys, i am in my second or third season with Wigan and i have been trying to renew a contract with an unhappy player Ibrahim Said. Wants to join bigger clubs and says he is unhappy with manager when i am among his favoured staff. Cant renew his contract in game so i downloaded the cm explorer tool however it would remove injuries and change posistions but it would not change his contract expiry date.
    Dont know what to do so any help would be brilliant,
    Thanks in advance
    Gavin

vCash
    Download the Graham Kelly Saved game editor and then u can extend contract etc...

Its kind of cheating though...

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...?do=file&id=16

vCash
    :slap: are u maradona in disguise!

Don't let slur churk know you are cheating!

vCash
    A small query regarding CM Explorer. Have just downloaded recently as it seems like a useful utility to make small edits to the database with. When I try to save changes the explorer states that this will save the database to the disk and asks if I wish to continue. Upon clicking yes another message appears that says "Cannot remove old file. File maybe read-only". Now I have definitely uncompressed my saved game. Also when I make changes with the editor and return to the game the changes do not appear immediately and after restarting the save the changes do not appear at all. This might seem like a silly question but is this normal? How do I go about making edits to the save through the explorer? Any solutions? Any help would be appreciated.

vCash
    Run CM Explorer as Administrator and try again.

Right Click on the CM Explorer Icon, properties and then check run as Administrator

vCash
    Thanks man. Are changes implemented immediately on resuming the game or do I have to save and restart the game for the changes to occur? So far I've had to save and restart to see the edits I've made when running the explorer simultaneously. Sorry if this is a daft question again, genuine novice when it comes to this...

vCash
    No mate, u need to close the game when using the editor, so save the game, make the changes, save and then re-open the game and they should of worked

Jackk14 Unattached

CM Explorer Issue

Managed to download, install and start CM Explorer no issues.

Got CM 01/02 game running (v. 3.9.68) and when I search for my club in CM Explorer it doesn't find anyone? It's spelt right etc.

Any ideas?

vCash
    Did you create a team name or something?

vCash
    You are searching club and not one of the other options? (Staff/Player etc)

Jackk14 Unattached
    I didn't create a new club - I'm trying to edit my current club.

--

I am definitely searching club.

vCash
    Maybe if you told us what club that is it may help.

vCash

CMexplorer issue

Hi guys, been using CMexplorer for a while now - various reasons but always for the fun of it!!!!!!

Anyhow, went to use it earlier and although it looks like it is sitting on the bottom of my desktop - it doesn't actually open, anyone got any ideas?????????????

Tried it in Admin mode and tried every mode of compatibility but still no luck!!!!

Any help appreciated

vCash
    Have you removed it from the zip file yet?

If not, right click, select Extract All and then try run CMExplorer.exe from the new folder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Jack View Post
    Hi guys, been using CMexplorer for a while now - various reasons but always for the fun of it!!!!!!

Anyhow, went to use it earlier and although it looks like it is sitting on the bottom of my desktop - it doesn't actually open, anyone got any ideas?????????????

Tried it in Admin mode and tried every mode of compatibility but still no luck!!!!

Any help appreciated
    I get the same issue occasionally, open up your task manager (ctrl alt del on win vista or 7) right click on cmexplorer in the applications list then select maximise and it should appear

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    I get the same issue occasionally, open up your task manager (ctrl alt del on win vista or 7) right click on cmexplorer in the applications list then select maximise and it should appear
    I am using windows 7. I tried Task Manager but same result. I have re-installed the program as well. I can see its there but it just wont open into a window at all!!!

vCash
    Hi
    my question here is that how could i editing the player on loan contract using CM esplorer on save game/lifetime?
    it can be club transfer but not for loan, how? tq

vCash
    So do you want to remove the loan or Add a loan?

vCash
    thank for replying.....remove and add to loan on save game. basically add to loan. how to do it?

Grantus86 Unattached
    Just downloaded this. Loaded up a save I just created, it finds the save, but when I alter anything it doesn't appear in my game. What silly thing(s) have I forgotten to do?

For example:

Doesn't let me 'apply' just lets me 'okay' it. Then I save it and the program says it is updating saved game, however the player is still at the other club not mine

vCash
    You need to set him to No Club then move him to your club I do believe.

Grantus86 Unattached
    Thanks, tried that still at Olympiakos

vCash
    Just tested there myself, no issue. Didn't need to set to No Club either.

I take it the Save is Uncompressed as it wont load otherwise. Try right click on CMExplorer and tick Run As Administrator before makes changes.

Make the changes, hit Save, then try again

vCash
    What you're trying to do won't work anyway, yes, the player can be moved clubs on a save game using cmexplorer but you won't be able to assign the player a squad number so wont be able to play him anyway (tried it before, would have been a godsend for DTL). Oh, and as Derm says, make sure you run the program as administrator.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    yes.... any of us that have run CML or DTL have run into similar problems... the player will appear in your squad in-game but CM will still consider them to be property of their original team like Goofy says.... oh if only there was an easy way to swap players in-game..... it would save so many headaches...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast