Thread: Finding regens

vCash

Finding regens

Hey guys. I have been reading up on regens a lot lately and have come across people saying if you know how DOB of a particular player (say for eg say mark Kerr) you can search for this? Is anyone able to shed any light on this?

vCash
    There are different ways of finding regens. Some people use the search function and look for nationality, position and some of that stats that the regen will have the same as the original (think bravery is one of those).

The easier way is to download gpf, Generated player finder, from the downloads section and just type in the name of the guy whose regen you want to find!

vCash
    Thanks mate! How long does it take for players to regen? Like if David Beckham retires on 30/6, will his regen be there 1/7? And would he be a free?

vCash
    It takes a random amount of time, but I would say within a month the regen should appear somewhere. Some would be free and others will come through a clubs youth system.

A regen will have the same position, preferred foot, balance, bravery, flair and aggression. Most likely same nationality as the original but e.g. Zlatan could be bosnian, Higuain french and Coutinho english (dual nationalities) and sometimes the regen's nationality could be completely random but that's rare.

A regen would have the same potential ability as it's original but may still be a crappy footballer, because attributes like stamina and determination and hidden attributes like ambition, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, temperament, consistency, important matches and natural fitness are completely random in a regen.
    Last edited by AtomicAnt; 05-09-17 at 05:21 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ah I see. That's interesting stuff.
    Is there any way of finding out hidden attributes? Or are they impossible to find out? Didn't even know there were hidden attributes

vCash
    You can look at them in a saved game editor.

vCash
    Sometimes I have 1/3 chance to find some regens if i use nicknames on retiring players, except ones that turn to staff members, or stick a reminder on them and end up being carried on by chance to their regens.

vCash
    Probably it's a stupid question, but a regen is only possible if the player withdraws or is possible even when he retires from the agonist activity, but does he undertake other careers in the game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyboi90 View Post
    Ah I see. That's interesting stuff.
    Is there any way of finding out hidden attributes? Or are they impossible to find out? Didn't even know there were hidden attributes
    CMScout

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    Probably it's a stupid question, but a regen is only possible if the player withdraws or is possible even when he retires from the agonist activity, but does he undertake other careers in the game?
    Regens appear when the player retires from playing regardless of if he takes a job as coach or not! So you could have Messi as your assistant and his regen in your team if things turn out that way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Regens appear when the player retires from playing regardless of if he takes a job as coach or not! So you could have Messi as your assistant and his regen in your team if things turn out that way!
    thank you very much

vCash
    Any idea if this might be a regen and whose regen it might be then? It's 2020:

vCash
    Easy. 16-16-16 italian FLC = Di Natale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    Easy. 16-16-16 italian FLC = Di Natale.
    Interesting. Can you explain what 16-16-16 means?

(He just showed up in my latest story - the comeback of Samsami - where I signed him on a free transfer)

vCash
    16 bravery, balance and flair

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicAnt For This Useful Post:

vCash
    what patch has you to have a regen as good and what basis to give