Thread: Finances Glitch???

vCash

Finances Glitch???

Hello all - sorry new on here.

Currently in my 3rd season with LUFC.

Weird, never had this before. Didn't know if this was a technical issue or data or patch or what....

I have 40m to spend, no current offers out on any players. I went to put a 5m offer in on a player but the game says I can only have 3.6m left to play with...??

Anyone come across this before?

All I have is the basic game on the laptop with the SI Games Official Patch - v3.9.68.

Like I say, never had this come up before.

Even back on the day with the disc, this never came up and I have played hundreds of seasons in the past. Recently with the new way of playing with the virtual drive.

Any help appreciated please.

Hardybiy79

vCash
    When you say you have 40m to spend, do you mean your finances are showing as 40m?

If so just because you have that in the bank you won't get all of it to spend, 3.6m is ridiculously low but I think it depends on the Chairman's stats what he will actually part with for transfer business.

You can try asking for more transfer funds and see if that works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    When you say you have 40m to spend, do you mean your finances are showing as 40m?

If so just because you have that in the bank you won't get all of it to spend, 3.6m is ridiculously low but I think it depends on the Chairman's stats what he will actually part with for transfer business.

You can try asking for more transfer funds and see if that works.

Hi - No I have a total balance of about 60m+, my transfer funds are 40m. I've not spent any for months and the new season has started and I decided to get this player for is minimum buy fee (5m) and it only allows 3.6m. I've not put in any bids for anyone else or have any pending transfers into the club. I have 40m to blow and it will only allow me to spend 3.6m.

I'm a VET at this game (although back on the PC and disc, not laptop and virtual drive) and this is the first time I've seen it come up. I wondered if there was a patch I needed...?