Thread: Creating National Teams

vCash

Editor Help or Tips

Dunno if this would be the right subforum to post this in, but thought it might be cool to get a thread about the editor within game. Anyone needing help, or wondering limitations about what you can do.

Personally for me, I just want to know if there is a way you can create a nation and then be able to manage said nation within the game?

vCash
    I think it can be done but one existing nation would have to be made defunct?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think it can be done but one existing nation would have to be made defunct?
    How would one do that? Like which tool/editor, plus how can you add a competition? Like a Cup, or league?

vCash
    Use the official Editor. Add the nation. Add a few clubs, cities, stadiums, players, staff. Should work ok. Just be careful of the continent some nations won't enter national team competitions due to there index number or alphabetically.

Manage them using the Dirty Editor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Use the official Editor. Add the nation. Add a few clubs, cities, stadiums, players, staff. Should work ok. Just be careful of the continent some nations won't enter national team competitions due to there index number or alphabetically.

Manage them using the Dirty Editor
    What about creating competitions?

I know you can add teams to league etc, but can you create an actually league to play in, or cup, etc.

vCash
    No. You can put clubs into the leagues called A Premier Division and A Lower Division to separate them out a bit.

You would need to use the League Replacement Guide to make it playable

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I would like to use the editor to create the ultimate midfield wonder kid, please can someone tell how to do this (vital attributes, CA/PA etc)? Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

vCash

Creating National Teams

Is it possible to create a national team which can then be included into the Euro's & World Cup competitions? Would I need to overwrite Andorra or can I start from scratch and have new players come through the ranks of that nationality?

I'm looking to create Jersey C.I. as a national team as they are currently trying to go down the same route as Gibraltar, albeit unsuccessfully so far.