Thread: Game Update Query

vCash

Game Update Query

Hey all,

New to the forum and found the free download to the game by chance, then the link to the site.

Love this game!!

I'm not to sure if this belongs in this forum but as it's General - So finished my first season - game plays well and as I remembered, but I see lots of Data Updates etc - I was wondering what are the latest ones I would need to have the most up to date players/leagues and would I have to download all previous or just the latest one?

If someone couple point me to the ones I need it would be greatly appreciated.

Donating towards to site to keep it going - the Mrs wont be happy that I'll waste hours at this game!!

Vio

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA_Violater View Post
    Hey all,

New to the forum and found the free download to the game by chance, then the link to the site.

Love this game!!

I'm not to sure if this belongs in this forum but as it's General - So finished my first season - game plays well and as I remembered, but I see lots of Data Updates etc - I was wondering what are the latest ones I would need to have the most up to date players/leagues and would I have to download all previous or just the latest one?

If someone couple point me to the ones I need it would be greatly appreciated.

Donating towards to site to keep it going - the Mrs wont be happy that I'll waste hours at this game!!

Vio
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9568

In this post you will find all the files and explanation on how to have the database and championships updated in April 2017. The new database update seems to have bothered me to October

vCash
    Cheers,

I don't know what I had done wrong but I kept getting errors.

I've deleted the game and starting from scratch.

vCash
    Welcome to the site!

Hope you're up and running now.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    I am back up and running thank you.

The only problem I have now is that when I view a screen then go to the next screen, the previous screens still there with the newer screen on top - makes it hard to read.

My explanation is terrible I'll load a pic

[IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Sounds like you may have downloaded the wrong resolution .exe?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Possibly? - But I wasn't sure which one I needed tbh.

Not really had to do workarounds like this, normally my games are in Steam haha.

How do I know which .exe would be the one for me?

Cheers

vCash
    Maybe go for the top one - basically - whichever options you prefer?

vCash
    Ok cool I will give it a bash.

Do I just DL the next .exe and overrite the existing one or do I need to reinstall it all again?

vCash
    Maybe fresh as not sure where you already are

Follow Staurn instructions in the opening post of the thread

So, to summarise the instructions:
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    4. Play.