Thread: Want to play as Biddeford. How?

vCash

Want to play as Biddeford. How?

Gents, recently returned from a trip to the UK with my mum and saw her hometown team bideford play. I am now eager to play with them but the are a non league side. What do I need to do to play with them? Download patches?

vCash
    Depends where you want to put them (division wise) but it would be just a matter of swapping them in for a team in the division you want to put them in.

If you want to play as low as the Northern Premier, you would need a patch to do so.

vCash
    Thanks for that. Have moved them into the conference in place of Yeovil but the new game won't load. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that bideford don't have any staff, players or stadium when you open the editor. Not sure how to get past it

vCash
    What error message you getting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Depends where you want to put them (division wise) but it would be just a matter of swapping them in for a team in the division you want to put them in.

If you want to play as low as the Northern Premier, you would need a patch to do so.
    Is there a patch that allows playing non league? Sorry is this has been answered elsewhere I am struggling to find anything via the search. Thanks in advance.

vCash
    You'll need a Tapani patch. It takes out the Welsh league and replaces it with English Northern Premier.
    It is essentially one level below Conference National in game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyboi90 View Post
    Thanks for that. Have moved them into the conference in place of Yeovil but the new game won't load. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that bideford don't have any staff, players or stadium when you open the editor. Not sure how to get past it
    Having no stadium might be the issue. No staff or players is fine as I've done it before.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @ebfatz you might be right mate, would it work if I just swapped grounds with another non-league team? Is there any way of creating your own stadium in the editor?

vCash
    You can do either. I usually create new.
    One of the drop down menus is 'New'. You can create new players, staff, stadiums, clubs.
    Just then assign your newly created ground to the club you want.

vCash
    Awesome. Thanks mate!