Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    Join Date
    28-09-17
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    500

    New Member

    Hi all,

    Just thought I'd say hi. I love CM 01/02 and CM 97/98.

    Currently playing both when I have time!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    14,110
    vCash
    6079

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    21,205
    vCash
    3300
    Welcome! 97/98 brings back fond memories!

    Where are you from, do you support a team?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,473
    vCash
    1
    Welcome to the site mate, plenty for you to get involved in on here

  6. #5
    Join Date
    28-09-17
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome! 97/98 brings back fond memories!

    Where are you from, do you support a team?
    Thank you! Yeah, I love 97/98 for it's simplicity. 01/02 is the best out of the series though.

    I'm from Milton Keynes and I support Arsenal.

    - - - Updated - - -

  7. #6
    Join Date
    28-09-17
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Posts
    19
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Welcome to the site mate, plenty for you to get involved in on here
    Thank you!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome! 97/98 brings back fond memories!

    Where are you from, do you support a team?
    Thank you!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    13-04-17
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    62
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly14 View Post
    Hi all,

    Just thought I'd say hi. I love CM 01/02 and CM 97/98.

    Currently playing both when I have time!
    Welcome to the big CM family

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •