PDA

View Full Version : New network game

TedBakircioglu
03-09-18, 03:05 PM
Hi all,

I'm at a dead end with setting up a network and have been trying on and off for a while now and was hoping someone on here could help me over the line...

I've followed the instructions, running on windows 95 compatability, changed the net out file to match that of Hamachi, changed to read only and removed the IP file as well as deleting the CPU32 file.

After doing all this. just after putting in my name it states 'network game xxx could not be created'?

any help would be amazing as i've tried everything - reverted back to orig data base and 3.9.68 patch.

Thanks
Ted

Mark
03-09-18, 03:16 PM
Not sure why you posted this in the official challenges section so I've moved your topic to the technical support area.

Hope you get this resolved, I don't have any experience with network games myself unfortunately!

GFRay
03-09-18, 03:26 PM
Did you do it in that specific order that you just mentioned? If yes, then it won't work as you need to follow the specific order of the tutorial.

If you did it correctly then it could be numerous of other things. Are you running the cm0102.exe file as administrator? Don't see that one in your summary and it's essential.