PDA

View Full Version : Condition?

ulixes
15-10-18, 03:41 PM
I am playing Spanish league (with Bilbao) original 3.9.68 patch. I have a Club World championship in July. At that time season didn't start and condition of my players is very low 60-70%. What can I do to improve it?

AMC
15-10-18, 03:45 PM
Had similar on my save last night, think I put all my players to no training while it was on and picked my best conditioned players. It got better as I progressed through the tournament with players on about mid to late 80s come the final, didn't help that a Confederations Cup was on at the same time and I was missing about 10 players. It looked like the other European teams in the competition had the same problem and come the final against Barcelona the condition of my players was about 5% better than their's as we won 4-1.

Alternatively you can download a saved game editor and edit your players condition to 100%.

Asthereal
15-10-18, 04:13 PM
I always have problems with condition during the Fifa World Cup for club teams.
There isn't really a solution. Even if you put your guys on almost no training at all, they will be tired.
But as AMC said, you can put the squad on no training a few days before the matches start to minimize the problems.
(Don't forget to put them back on their regular training schedule afterwards!)

Fun fact: if you buy a player right before the matches start, there's a good chance that he will be 90-100% while the rest is at 60-70%.
But yeah, buying 15 players just to play the world cup is dumb. :doh:

AMC
15-10-18, 04:16 PM
That's true, I'd just signed Batistuta and he was at 100%, and I managed to get a couple players back from the Confederations Cup when they got knocked out at the group stage who had high percentages, but sod's law the final was France v Italy which meant I was missing Frey, Cannavaro, Zidane, Vieri, Ambrosini, Anelka and Di Viao!

ulixes
15-10-18, 09:24 PM
Yes guys, all that You wrote is truth. I tried with no training at all, and for final game condition was at 90%. I lost against Liverpool 2:1 :)

troza
16-10-18, 11:43 AM
One thing that helps with conditioning at that time of the season (if I'm not mistaken):
- lots of rotation. If possible rest the best players against the weaker teams;
- user your substitutions if the game if secured;
- if you really need a player to rest, do not select him to be on the bench. It made a difference the last time I played.

So, yeah... buying players just for that competition is usally a good idea :D :D :D

AMC
16-10-18, 11:52 AM
Good points, using all your subs is kind of necessary when your player are down to 65%, but turning off pressing and forward runs to save legs when a few goals up will help (I also switch to normal mentality), while I also amend tackling to normal (rather than hard) so as to avoid any potential red cards and suspensions too.

JLa
16-10-18, 02:54 PM
Extreme situations call for extreme solutions.

Load up a wibwob tactic, preferably the one currently leading the scoreboard, and field whatever (those in best condition).

Win.

dilson84
26-10-18, 12:04 PM
If it helps (or if you rather let players train at regular training regimes), during May, reduce training intensity to avoid tiring players, and by June most might be at 66-75% condition. Before June update into new season, rest all players until 1st July. Most of my seasons I rotate this way and by mid July, when CWC begins or UEFA CL qualifiers begin, they are almost rested or at 100%.

xeno
26-10-18, 12:13 PM
Another choice is to use Tapani patch 2.21 in which CWC is moved to December :)