PDA

View Full Version : Training Reports

SteveV
24-12-18, 10:06 AM
When you get a message saying a player deserves an extended run in the first team because of their improvement in training does it actually have any real meaning or is it just randomly generated 'chrome'? I used to think it was when a player got an attribute boost in some important area but some of the players that this report links to are just hopeless and would never get near the first team....

Effiong unmarked!
24-12-18, 12:46 PM
I think this means that the player has a good professionalism att, but I've never checked it out using an editor. If you get a coach report on the same player from your assistant manager, it's amusing how often he says that you should consider putting the player on the transfer list. So my guess is the training reports relate to professionalism and the coaching reports relate to CA and PA, with some coaches also throwing in bonus info on hidden atts from time to time. So if the player has a good professionalism att but poor CA and PA you get conflicting messages from your assistant. This isn't something I've read though, it's just a guess as to what's going on. Oh, and if your assistant isn't very good, his feedback might not be right anyway.

SteveV
24-12-18, 02:08 PM
I think this means that the player has a good professionalism att, but I've never checked it out using an editor

That would make sense, given the viewable attributes of some of the players that the report flags up. In the past I would drag somebody out of the reserves thinking maybe it was an in game hint that their form would be artificially boosted for a game or two but sadly they always played as badly as their stats suggested they would!

Effiong unmarked!
24-12-18, 02:47 PM
I did that too, and the same thing happened.