PDA

View Full Version : Crash or FIFA Club World Championship doesn't run

user45
15-05-12, 12:54 PM
hello
I posted this problem before but still I cannot play.

What am I doing:
1. Downloaded game from our site and install it.
2. Update game with SI Games Official Patch v3.9.68
3. Upgrade game with TapaniPatch 2.19 - (please see screen)
4. Put ODB Style Data Update March 2012 files into Data directory of the game folder and replace the files.
5. After this i delete Lluis Vitton stadium from database through Game editor cm0102ed.exe
6. When i play the game everything is ok but when i reach FIFA Club World Championship game crash on final game (see screenshot)

Can somebody help me with this? This is very frustrating

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:11 PM
What club are you? Its the Lluís Companys stadium by the way, and just remove Barca as the city

Fods
15-05-12, 01:12 PM
Make sure you have the second uploaded version of the ODB Update

I always add the update and then the patch, dont know if that makes a difference, id say it does though as the patch does change a fair bit

user45
15-05-12, 01:21 PM
@Dermotron - it doesn't matter what club i play. This happens on every club i played. 9 on 10 times game crash on final. Sometimes (i don;t know why) games continiuous to play but crash for example on 2017 on FIFA Club World Championship final.
Of course i deleted Lluís Companys stadium not Lluis Vitton :) sorry

@Fodster i downloaded latest version. I did it yesterday so i think database is actual.

Mayby someone could upload Data folder then i replace it to my game. I don't know why it is happening to me. I try this on two different computers. Thats why i ask You. Why only I have this problem?

Fods
15-05-12, 01:24 PM
My data folder is the same you will find in the Download Section for the ODB Update

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:26 PM
Can you upload a copy of the save game?

Must be something to do with the WCC being moved to winter instead of summer by the patch

Fods
15-05-12, 01:28 PM
Maybe if the patch is installed after the data update that fixes the issue? and not patch first Derm?

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:30 PM
Might do Fods, I'd always add the data then the patch too :ok:

user45
15-05-12, 01:31 PM
I try to patch game after data update and let You know.

No one ever really had that problem?

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:33 PM
I remember a member on the old server having the issue with the Sept 2011 Data but one out of so many is strange (2 now obviously :P)

user45
15-05-12, 01:36 PM
I had this with Sept 2011 too. :)

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:39 PM
When was the last time you installed your game? It's possible one of the .cfg files is messed up.

I know you posted what you do in the OP, just not the when

user45
15-05-12, 01:44 PM
I did this steps yesterday from the begining. I deleted my old folders and made everything from the begining - fresh download and install

Dermotron
15-05-12, 01:45 PM
Fair enough then. try data first, then patch :ok:

user45
15-05-12, 09:18 PM
I did it and i have the same result - crash on final :=x:

@Dermotron You wrote to remove Barca as a city. Did you mean to remove Barcelona city? Doesn't this crash the game?

user45
06-10-12, 02:38 PM
Hi again, Please can someone help me with this annoying issue.
I don't know what to do.
I did fresh install of cm01/02, then original patch, then data update (latest September update) and then tapani patch 2.19 I think problem is with this patch and move WCC to December. But why sometimes is ok and sometimes not? I try on 3 different computers and always the same! I don't know why none of You has this problem?
This happens only with final game and from then WCC are no longer available in later of the game.

Fods
07-10-12, 01:38 AM
never had the problem and been using 2.** patches for years.

user45
07-10-12, 07:50 PM
maybe it depends on chosen leagues. I usually play ENG< GER< FRA< ITA< SPA< POL< HOL<POR
This is very annoying problem. I played for one and a half season and then i cannot play in this competition.

Fods
08-10-12, 04:04 AM
Just an idea.. try playing less/different leagues ;)

I always play, Eng, Ita, Spain and Portugal with no probs

user45
10-10-12, 01:59 PM
I send my save game (in holiday mode with Real Madrid)
Here is link for this save game http://speedy.sh/AZVzW/test.rar
pass for rar file is: Qwerty123@

Please If You could see what is wrong in my game i will be very grateful, because I have no idea.
Fresh game, original update, data update (September 2012), tapani 2.19 and i always have this bug. In this save crash was on second WCC in 2013

Patinoz
10-10-12, 02:07 PM
upload it someplace else. speedy.sh requires to sign up for download.

what year did you start the game?

user45
10-10-12, 06:57 PM
@Patinoz You don't have to register to download this file. http://www.speedyshare.com/AZVzW/download/test.rar direct link again. Then You click on test.rar on the top of this web

I started of course in 2010

churchillizzilula
20-12-12, 05:48 PM
User45 - Did you ever get this problem fixed?

I have just the same issue with my save.

Am running the September 2012 update, patched with 2.19 on Windows XP.

P.S. If anyone knows how to fix this, please, please, please let me know :)

Dermotron
20-12-12, 05:54 PM
Play unpatched :)

churchillizzilula
20-12-12, 05:59 PM
Won't that mean no coloured attributes though? Can't imagine not having them now :)

Dermotron
20-12-12, 06:23 PM
Yes it does. But other than that it doesn't offer much else since there's no real difference between starting in 01/02 or 10/11 given the data is the same but the year is still wrong.

Speed adjuster can be used to speed the game up and after that it means you have a far more stable game with less of the worry of a crash anyone around is likely to be able to repair or resolve.

churchillizzilula
20-12-12, 06:41 PM
Ok, thank you very much, Dermotron! Much appreciated :)

Dermotron
20-12-12, 06:44 PM
If you do go down the Speed Adjuster route dont select max, x200 is really the max as the actual max setting will cause you game to freeze randomly during a match.

churchillizzilula
20-12-12, 07:11 PM
I'll do just what you suggest. Thanks!

user45
13-03-13, 09:33 AM
User45 - Did you ever get this problem fixed?

I have just the same issue with my save.

Am running the September 2012 update, patched with 2.19 on Windows XP.

P.S. If anyone knows how to fix this, please, please, please let me know :)

I never was able to fix it. I just play without this competition :(

Dermotron
13-03-13, 09:39 AM
Just play without Tapani patch. Ever feature expect for changing the start year is available on here now anyhow.

Stsrting in 2001 or 2010 shouldnt really make a difference since they are both the wrong years.

Personally Id rather a stable game vs the features the patches provide

user45
05-04-13, 08:36 AM
@Dermotron - ok but playing without Tapani patch You have WCC on summer not on December. It is important to me to play in December.
Other thing is why not everybody has this problem? We do the same thing with the game

merkezekrem
06-04-13, 02:09 PM
I just had this problem with march 2009 update and tapani 2 smt

hunken
21-07-13, 09:38 PM
I also have this problem. Still able to play on but can never play FIFA Club world championship again because the other team is waiting for my team. Anyone have a soluiton? please help thank you

fry78
20-01-14, 12:46 AM
The world club championsip takes place every 2 years in cm0102 I was all set to play in the world club championship season 17/18, I was Palermo. My opponents Nappoli were drawn out. But the next team Plaermo was not drawn out. So the final never took place.
Fast forward two years later in the 19/20 season the world club did not take place at all! Either AI decided to remove it from the calendar or it has something to do with the previous mentioned error.

The rest of the game works fine, has anyone got any idea how I can remedy this or do I just have to accept that the world club competition is gone?:crazy::noidea::boom:

Is there any competition editor for cm0102?

Dermotron
20-01-14, 09:50 AM
Seems to be uncomplete part / flaw of Tapani's patches.

fry78
23-01-14, 10:58 PM
Ok thanks, at least I know why it happened now.

kikivampy
16-02-14, 06:08 PM
Hello, if I understand, there is no way to play this competition with tapani 2.19 patch. And with another patch? If not, I really want to play this competition, so what is the best configuration to play CM3 last database?

Fods
16-02-14, 11:10 PM
It works perfectly fine with the 2.19 patch. (In most instances) The only difference is that the dates have been moved as to when it is played

kikivampy
17-02-14, 09:21 AM
No chance for me!!! Why???? It always happened in 2011 or 2013...(beginning in 2010)...

kuy
16-04-14, 02:48 PM
Just had something similar, but not quite the same. Just thought I'd let people know what happened to me.

Playing the original database with .68 and a Tapani patch (either 2.18 or 2.19, not sure which), start year 2001, and I've taken Inter to the 2003-04 World Club Championship. Won my semi against Real Madrid on pens and Arsenal won theirs against Atalante of Mexico, but the final (and third-place match) was never played. Game seems to be going fine without it but I've only played one month beyond the WCC, and I don't know what'll happen when I get to the next installment of the WCC.

One thing to note: the matches of the WCC don't match up to the Schedule on the competition page - the semis were scheduled for Weds 17th Dec 2003 but Group 3 games were still being played on Friday 19th, for example.

I had a backup save from before the WCC, so I removed the Tapani patch and tried to load that up, see if it fixed the problem, but I got the "cm0102.exe has stopped working" error message, so that's no help. Looks like I'll just have to put up with not being world champions!

Killer
17-04-14, 10:30 PM
I play with Juventus ... Year 2005... I win the semifinal but my team isn't sorting for final.... The other semifinal was win by Gremio... Gremio is the only team sorting for final... Anyone have my identic problem?
I play with Tapani Patch 2.19 Database 3.9.68 ....

I'm sorry for my bad english ...

Fods
17-04-14, 10:33 PM
Well know issue with Tapani Patch although I have never come accross it

Killer
17-04-14, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the tempestive answer xD

BlackyM
18-04-14, 10:38 AM
I had this problem several times, you cant fix it...just continue without that competition

cranso
23-04-14, 10:48 PM
My game didn't crash but and I never really noticed about the glitch until I won the Champions League with Southampton in season 23/24 (Start year was 2010) and I had no CWC fixtures the following season. So I went to the CWC screen and clicked on the fixtures tab and it had the year 2011 was the last round of fixtures and had Barcelona in the final but no opponent, so the final never got played. Not much use to anyone and it never bothered and never made the game crash. Stange none the less though! :noidea:

cobradinberceni
06-10-14, 09:51 PM
Hi guys!

In 2015 I reached the final in the World Club Championship, but the game was not played. Therefore, the tournament never ends and no other World Club Championship is played in the future (at least not in 2017). Is there any fix for this bug?

Thanks in advance!

TheHostPlayer
06-10-14, 10:21 PM
I've had the same issue before. 3 teams qualify for the final or something and then it just never happens.

cobradinberceni
11-10-14, 10:32 PM
So, is there a fix for this issue? Especially a fix that doesn't require starting a new game?

cobradinberceni
18-10-14, 09:36 PM
Anything? Wtf, this forum is dead?

Dermotron
19-10-14, 01:24 AM
If you read through the thread you'll find that there is no solution to it that doesn't involved starting new game. That's the reason no-one responded, question has been answered already.

cobradinberceni
19-10-14, 11:14 AM
Pehaps there was no solution at the time of those answers. I was hoping that someone might have found a fix until now. Was it that hard to say there's no solution for this yet?

kuba_w
24-06-15, 11:14 PM
I have no solution for this problem, but I have determined the reason.

I was playing Juventus, won CL and was scheduled to play in WCC (in season 2017/18). It crashed as it's mentioned earlier (final shows only one team forever).

I had savegame from the start of the season so I gave it a go with few "on holiday" runs.

Sometimes it went fine, even with not really respecting schedule (semifinals were scheduled for December 13, when last group game was in fixtures for December 14) - semifinals took place on December 15 and last games on December 17 and 19.

It turns out that there was a game breaking (sometimes) WCC - ES Setif vs Chicago, scheduled for December 9 at Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

There was another game - Lazio vs Napoli, scheduled for December 10 (obviously at Olimpico as well). When the game wasn't "interesting" it was taking place on scheduled day and everything was fine.

But... sometimes both teams were doing well so the game was re-scheduled to December 9 to be show in TV and mentioned WCC games was moved to December 15. After that semifinals was played on December 17 and the final was gone.

cobradinberceni
16-08-15, 12:47 PM
I have no solution for this problem, but I have determined the reason.

I was playing Juventus, won CL and was scheduled to play in WCC (in season 2017/18). It crashed as it's mentioned earlier (final shows only one team forever).

I had savegame from the start of the season so I gave it a go with few "on holiday" runs.

Sometimes it went fine, even with not really respecting schedule (semifinals were scheduled for December 13, when last group game was in fixtures for December 14) - semifinals took place on December 15 and last games on December 17 and 19.

It turns out that there was a game breaking (sometimes) WCC - ES Setif vs Chicago, scheduled for December 9 at Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

There was another game - Lazio vs Napoli, scheduled for December 10 (obviously at Olimpico as well). When the game wasn't "interesting" it was taking place on scheduled day and everything was fine.

But... sometimes both teams were doing well so the game was re-scheduled to December 9 to be show in TV and mentioned WCC games was moved to December 15. After that semifinals was played on December 17 and the final was gone.
Tapani explained somewhere in these forums that it has something to do with the scheduling of the final. Basically, if you're in the national cup and in fifa world club champs, if there's not a day between the cup game and the final date, the game cannot schedule the "draw". (as it would be needed). Stupid thing, but that's it. PErhaps dropping out early of the national cup could be the solution. :D

Dermotron
16-08-15, 01:37 PM
Pretty sure he fixed it in patch 2.20.1

galatius
31-08-15, 11:03 AM
I'm still getting this error with the latest Tampani patch.

Alberto Brevi
28-12-18, 04:56 PM
An Asian Cup Winners Cup 3rd Place Playoff on my game has not been played and it the competition therefore never restarts (it's been over 10 years!).

The most likely reason for that game not being played is a fixture clash with one of the teams - they had a league game on the same day.

I'm using 3.9.68 with Nick's CM0102Patcher V1.02.

I am 99% sure it's not due to the patch though as this has annoyingly happened to me many times on ODB, especially in the Confederations Cup which hangs around 2007 depending on which teams get through and the fixtures they need to play.

Is it possible to add a result for this unplayable fixture somehow? Or force a restart of the competition? Or force a date for it to be played to get it going again?

Any help is appreciated.

jacobclear
31-12-18, 02:21 PM
Not that I know of, sorry

Jasaki
02-01-19, 12:16 AM
Shame exact thing happened to me!! Were you managing a Japanese team by any chance?