PDA

View Full Version : Data editor for 99/00

mckellar
18-03-20, 01:42 PM
Currently putting heavy work into editing the pre editor for Cm99/00 and just wondering if anyone has ever came across an issue where it limited the amount of editing and couldn't load. It's the Tri wasano editor.
Sure this happened last time I edited and lost a lot of hours doing so.

Any information would be appreciated.

Number_25
18-03-20, 05:12 PM
Do you have a database file I can use to try and find the issue?

Cam F
18-03-20, 05:38 PM
I used the 0001 1.04 editor when I edited 99/00 a few years back fine, I didn't use the 01/02 editor as it deletes random player histories.

mckellar
18-03-20, 07:43 PM
Do you have a database file I can use to try and find the issue?

It's not happened as yet but with the amount of editing,mostly editing more players I'm worried it might. I was wondering if there was a limit to the amount of players allowed in the game?I've also increased a lot of teams reputations in order to give the game a more level playing field (to prevent inter or Barca winning everything) don't know of this would mess things up.

mckellar
18-03-20, 07:44 PM
I used the 0001 1.04 editor when I edited 99/00 a few years back fine, I didn't use the 01/02 editor as it deletes random player histories.

Could only get the Tri wasano pre editor (Ronaldo winking one)working on my fairly old laptop.

mckellar
12-06-20, 05:13 PM
Sadly for me the inevitable happened after editing in players for Moroccan and Nigerian teams the game crashed when I load a new game up at the "Creating shortlist" stage.
Been using the Tri wasano editor and everything had been going smoothly aswell. On further investigation it looked like players had duplicated and were in for teams aswell as having no club.
Deleted these guys but the same issue remains.
If anyone has any ideas how to resolve the issue I'd be much obliged,have already sent a few PM's to posters on here so I apologise if I bore you guys with this!
Cheers!