PDA

View Full Version : Hamachi Query

zorvak
15-04-20, 10:39 AM
Hello - as a bit of background - after 20 years of dreaming of doing it, a few friends and I have decided to start a multiplayer game, We've nearly all got ourselves organised - it's myself and 4 others. However - my Hamachi room is saying 5/5 and the last person hasn't yet joined. When i look at the list of computers beneath the room there's only 4 of them there (my machine included. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Redknapp69
15-04-20, 10:10 PM
Check/ask in Network section

zorvak
16-04-20, 10:41 AM
Hello - as a bit of background - after 20 years of dreaming of doing it, a few friends and I have decided to start a multiplayer game, We've nearly all got ourselves organised - it's myself and 4 others. However - my Hamachi room is saying 5/5 and the last person hasn't yet joined. When i look at the list of computers beneath the room there's only 4 of them there (my machine included. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Offside Trap
16-04-20, 08:13 PM
Yours shouldnt be there, as Host, and on your own device, it shouldnt appear, so what Id say, is locate the one on the list you say is yours, and evict, this will create a space.
Failing that, create an additional Hamachi Group, and get the 5th member to join that, so you can all connect

zorvak
17-04-20, 12:21 PM
Thank you - we ended up starting a new network and it works really well. Can I ask if itís possible to add more than 5 players?

Thanks

Offside Trap
17-04-20, 04:39 PM
Thank you - we ended up starting a new network and it works really well. Can I ask if itís possible to add more than 5 players?

Thanks

In a Hamachi group? then no, unless you pay for a bigger subscription, but what I do is have multiple Hamchi groups active. If you mean more than 5 on online gaming, then yes, you can have upto 16 I think, trust me, the more people, the harder to get all online, but the more the better the fun, its a tough one

TheImmortal316
21-04-20, 08:53 AM
ah the good old days of massive Hamachi groups.
The clan network game, 12 players, Robbie cheating, Pat's head exploding...

Good times :D