PDA

View Full Version : CM 99-00 savegame player's transfers (realtime and future)

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 10:22 AM
Have found that beautiful place by accident, reading cm97-98 twitter!

I am huge fan of cm3 series, and my favourite one 99-00, playing it since release till today :target:

I am missing ability to make transfers in my savegame for AI. I can take control of club and make bids, but it unconvinient.

There are many editors/tools for cm00-01 and cm01-02 - but very few for cm99-00.

CMexplorer - doesnt work with cm9900 savegames
Jattsave - works good, but transfer function broken there.
GK Save game editor - doesnt give ability to transfer players.

So i wonder, is it possible to make transfers and future transfers not pre-game, but also in savegame? I read some topics here about database structure, and if i understood it well, all info about player's contract stored in .sav file in current sections. So all i need to do to find that sections and change bytes. right?

Cam F
05-05-20, 10:32 AM
0001 1.04 editor is the best in any CM3 series game, 0102 1.20 would be but it deletes players histories, you can put future transfer in 0001 but not sure if that would work in 9900, will try

Cam F
05-05-20, 10:42 AM
So use this 0001 editor renamed to 9900 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rx3q23

https://i.imgur.com/rFGOj5v.jpg

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 10:45 AM
So use this 0001 editor renamed to 9900 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rx3q23

But it is pre-game changes, i can do it via players.cfg

I want to be able make changes when save already started.

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 10:47 AM
Have found that beautiful place by accident, reading cm97-98 twitter!

I am huge fan of cm3 series, and my favourite one 99-00, playing it since release till today :target:

I am missing ability to make transfers in my savegame for AI. I can take control of club and make bids, but it unconvinient.

There are many editors/tools for cm00-01 and cm01-02 - but very few for cm99-00.

CMexplorer - doesnt work with cm9900 savegames
Jattsave - works good, but transfer function broken there.
GK Save game editor - doesnt give ability to transfer players.

So i wonder, is it possible to make transfers and future transfers not pre-game, but also in savegame? I read some topics here about database structure, and if i understood it well, all info about player's contract stored in .sav file in current sections. So all i need to do to find that sections and change bytes. right?

I think yes - you need to do this.

But it is rather complicated, i tried it for cm3 savegame, no luck yet.

Cam F
05-05-20, 10:56 AM
i don't see point in save game editing, you are more than likely to corrupt your save and after a few seasons you can no longer edit or it corrupts it completely.

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 11:30 AM
i don't see point in save game editing, you are more than likely to corrupt your save and after a few seasons you can no longer edit or it corrupts it completely.

Point is to help clubs controlled by AI make transfers they really need.

about savegame corruption - i think it ll be ok, just need to make all accurate :lol:

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 03:54 PM
i think it ll be ok, just need to make all accurate :lol:

Never heard of future transfer edited in savegame.

But simple player transfers - 100% safe and never make your save corrupted, Nick+ (local guru) made such tool for cm0102, so it is definately possible for cm9900.

You need to explore you .sav and change club ID maybe - load and look what happened.

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 04:07 PM
Never heard of future transfer edited in savegame.

But simple player transfers - 100% safe and never make your save corrupted, Nick+ (local guru) made such tool for cm0102, so it is definately possible for cm9900.

You need to explore you .sav and change club ID maybe - load and look what happened.

And where can i find that club ID? never saw smth like that in any editor...

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 04:14 PM
And where can i find that club ID? never saw smth like that in any editor...

Mate i am afraid (as i said above) - it is more complicated than you think.

I ll try to explain, but i havent much to tell.

All data is your savegame stored in bytes.

You have 4 bytes of staff which you want to move to another club (so you need staff id first, and i have no idea where you can find it), i saw some digits in jattsave - that might be staff id.

also you have:

12 - 4 bytes - wage
16 - 4 bytes - goal bonus
20 - 4 bytes - assist bonus
24 - 4 bytes - clean sheet bonus
37 - 8 bytes - contract start date
45 - 8 bytes - contract end date

and also you have somewhere stored club id - by changing it you can transfer player from one team to another.

What you need right now - to find where exactly in your .sav all that info stored. After you find it, you can count deal done.

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 06:01 PM
99-00Addict

you can begin from here, i can bet that hex - Juventus current suqad (from safe) and each 2 bytes - player's ID

https://i.ibb.co/F31Cgfx/001.jpg

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 06:18 PM
MarcoVanBast i am so grateful for your help!

But I am afraid i a m not so clever in all these coding thing(

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 06:45 PM
*continue lurking*

from my researches you need to change only 8 bytes of info to transfer player.

first 2 bytes - ID of player in Club 1 (from where transfer should go)
second 2 bytes - ID of player in Club 2 (destination of transfer)

last 4 bytes still secret for me but i am sure i can find where are they

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 07:50 PM
Oookay

i guess i know how to transfer palyer in cm99-00 savegame

but i am not programmer, so i cant write a tool, i can explain how to do it manually but later, i am extremely busy right now.

If you want to continue by urself - use my post above.

8 bytes - all you need, 2*2 = player ID, 2*2 = Club ID.

MarcoVanBast
05-05-20, 09:14 PM
magician!!!!

MarcoVanBast
11-05-20, 06:29 PM
MarcoVanBast sorry to be annoying, but any news about my request? :wave:

MarcoVanBast
11-05-20, 07:42 PM
good news - i have managed how to edit future transfers in savegame (need to test futher tho)

bad news - still have absolutely no free time to write you good tutorial (so you can understand it without coding expirience)

MarcoVanBast
19-05-20, 08:19 PM
99-00Addict

you can begin from here, i can bet that hex - Juventus current suqad (from safe) and each 2 bytes - player's ID

https://i.ibb.co/F31Cgfx/001.jpg

MVB thank you so much, i guess i finally understood that information!