PDA

View Full Version : Save game help - 98 data update

jukilo1888
11-11-20, 08:20 PM
Hey guys,

I've been playing this update (thanks once again Cam) and having huge amounts of fun with the super team that Parma has (Thuram, Cannavaro, Buffon, Crespo, Veron...).

However I've had an issue entering season 3 and I'm hoping one of the patching genius can have a look and hopefully sort it as it's game breaking for me unfortunately. I won the league last season and Rome, who finished 3rd in the league, won the CL meaning they would enter directly. However, not sure why, the game picked Fiorentina, who finished 7th, to enter CL and my team instead entered the Uefa cup. I've had a look using a save game editor but I couldn't do anything. Is there a solution for this? As you can imagine this is a bit of a deal breaker...

Not sure if the year change to 2000 has made any difference. I'm saying this because all my fixtures disappeared from the calendar once the year changed to 2000 and only appeared again when the 00/01 season started.

I've attached the exe, data file and the save game. http://www.mediafire.com/file/tj6t1p2rnxdt8wm/CM98.rar/file

Thanks in advance

Cam F
12-11-20, 08:43 AM
I only changed the clubs, players and staff. Unfortunately that would all be related to the patch Gio very kindly did and not sure if he is still about these days.

I know you don't see fixture list but accepted that as an acceptable fault for 2 seasons before the reappeared and you can still see from your next fixture and clicking forward.

jukilo1888
12-11-20, 10:31 AM
I only changed the clubs, players and staff. Unfortunately that would all be related to the patch Gio very kindly did and not sure if he is still about these days.

I know you don't see fixture list but accepted that as an acceptable fault for 2 seasons before the reappeared and you can still see from your next fixture and clicking forward.

Oh no don't get me wrong Cam. I only said that thinking it could be a relation with the bug that resulted in me going to uefa cup.

You have absolutely no fault in this. It's another masterpiece from you to keep us busy during this lockdown.

If somehow this bug isn't possible to solve I'll just start a new save game either on this update or in a different one

Cam F
12-11-20, 10:51 AM
Could you not just play in Uefa cup instead of binning a career? i always like playing in the Uefa cup rather the monotony of the Champions league every season

jukilo1888
12-11-20, 03:18 PM

Could you not just play in Uefa cup instead of binning a career? i always like playing in the Uefa cup rather the monotony of the Champions league every season

Aye I know. In normal conditions I agree with you. Its just been such a fun save with the semis of CL last season and build the team for the future with the financial difficulties. I've built a team capable of fighting for the CL next season and because of a bug of the game lose it. Its just that.

I'll wait a couple more days and if no one says anything I'll start a new one either on this update or in one of the other amazing ones you did. No biggie.

jukilo1888
21-11-20, 06:04 PM
Can one Moderator close this thread/delete it please? I've had the same issue in a different save so I'll just stop using it.