PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

hajistic
12-06-12, 11:22 PM
Hi,

I hadn't played 01/02 since 2001 I guess. It's bringing back some memories, I had an awesome game playing as Stalybridge Celtic. I remember having the re-incarnations of Edgar Davids, Rivaldo, Beckham and Scholes in my midfield. I seem to remember having to sell my defence to buy them so I didn't achieve what I should have done.

I'm just starting up a game as Stalybridge, going to relive some old memories. Sadly enough, after over a decade I still remember a few of the players (Steve Bushell was a favorite back then).

Cheers

swedishcmgod
12-06-12, 11:37 PM
Welcome back :)

look around and enjoy :ok:

Coys
13-06-12, 12:44 AM
:welcome:

Fods
13-06-12, 01:41 AM
:hi:

BlazeRavenwolf
13-06-12, 09:35 AM
:welcome: & enjoy

Also Danny Boshell, Mike Duff & Jamie Forrester to mention a few, are good for lower league teams on the original game

milo
13-06-12, 11:31 AM
hello and welcome on board :)

Tinsuz
13-06-12, 02:49 PM
Weclome, have a good time here

ToniCarlito
13-06-12, 04:07 PM
Welcome dude! :welcome:

hajistic
14-06-12, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the welcomes and player recommendations. I'm not sure if I should worry that I remember some of those players after all these years. I have a memory of signing Ben Watson from palace when I was in the conference which sticks with me, that could have been a different version though (I'm sure that was my Stalybridge Celtic game though).

I was in my final year at Uni when this was out. During Easter '02 all my mates went back home but I stayed to complete my project (I studied computer science). I did 2 hours of programming in the morning when I got up and two hours of write up in the evening. The rest of the day was between me and my Stalybridge save, I got through a fair number of hours of play.

This was probably the version of the game I had most fun with so I'm glad you guys exist.

ozRooster
14-06-12, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the site buddy :ok:.