PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Data Updates

Mark
06-06-12, 04:59 PM
Unofficial Data Updates

www.champman0102.co.uk do not object to any member of the website releasing their own versions of data updates so long as the community recognises that they are not official downloads and are in no way affiliated with the official CM 01/02 Update Team.

As a result, any member wishing to publish their own data update may do so within this thread only. Please be aware that you download these updates at your own risk and all queries and feedback must be restricted to this thread or via Private Message to the author only. Attempts to create separate threads will result in being merged into this thread.

Data updates based on previous game versions and past seasons will not be merged into this thread

-------------------

Ratio CM0102 Final Update: 22.07.2012 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?1755-Unofficial-Data-Updates&p=39551#post39551)
Offiside Trap - Date Update - July 2012 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?1755-Unofficial-Data-Updates&p=39736#post39736)

Ratio
22-07-12, 11:11 PM
For those willing to play with a partially updated database to 22
july 2012, this is my little "heritage", a db I did all by myself, starting
from 2.0 version of March Update.
I hope someone of you will like to play it, this is my very last effort,
I love this games but I'm not "married" with the game....
About Italy, SPAL, Siracusa, Triestina, Piacenza and Taranto are
"ruined" and have a low reputation.
About Scotland, Rangers start from Third Division...a real challenge
I mean....:lol:
About Poland, Polonia Warsaw merged with another club to form
KP Katowice.

Enjoy it!

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1je8z

Xpatron
23-07-12, 12:52 PM
I liked your update very good indeed, congratulations. just 1 wrong transfer and not of flamengo, riquelme your upgrade this 90% correct.

swedishcmgod
23-07-12, 12:57 PM
i'd much prefer if you helped out more with scouting, but you can't get everything you want :ok:

Ratio
23-07-12, 01:34 PM
I liked your update very good indeed, congratulations. just 1 wrong transfer and not of flamengo, riquelme your upgrade this 90% correct.

Thank you very much!!

Ratio
23-07-12, 01:38 PM
i'd much prefer if you helped out more with scouting, but you can't get everything you want :ok:

Well, to be honest I decided to do something by myself because I made some change.....I placed KAZ and AZE in Asia to obtain WAL and YUG playing everytime
qual round of EC e.g......I lowered UEFA coeff to obtain 4 teams for Germany and 3 for Italy in CL......and I modified a lil bit UEFA coeff to erase Liechtenstein squad
in CL, allowing Tre Penne from San Marino to play 1st qual round....

Offside Trap
23-07-12, 03:25 PM
Hey All

Won't be as good as Ratio's update, but thought id share with you guys anyhow. English Premier League, promotions/relegations. Up until Oscar's move to Chelsea, but thats all really, not done the history of competitions, if anything, im looking for to getting Ratio's now :)

Never the less, heres mine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdy8cr

Feedback welcome

Michael (with alot of help from Pep)

Offside Trap
23-07-12, 04:51 PM
Mate this is brilliant, made mine update look like a 2 year old's work :) but this is so good to play. Couple questions, how did you change players ages to their actual real age? did you go through everyones age or something? also, what year do you start in, is it 2010 like normal, or can it be run in 2012 without error, also are comp histories done?

Ratio
23-07-12, 04:54 PM
Mate this is brilliant, made mine update look like a 2 year old's work :) but this is so good to play. Couple questions, how did you change players ages to their actual real age? did you go through everyones age or something? also, what year do you start in, is it 2010 like normal, or can it be run in 2012 without error, also are comp histories done?

I changed the real DOB lowering 11 years (e.g. 1992=1981) and I start on 2010, as suggested (I mean: 2.19 patch, allowing loans in Italy up to 18, unpatched game they are 4 but it's unrealistic).....

Offside Trap
23-07-12, 11:10 PM
Mate, has Maicon moved to chelsea, or is it in error that he starts at the club

Ratio
24-07-12, 10:23 AM
Mate, has Maicon moved to chelsea, or is it in error that he starts at the club

When i did the switch it seemed OK, listening to Sky Italia TV...I know the matter is suspended in some way....

Xpatron
24-07-12, 01:13 PM
Hulk is Chelsea.

Coys
24-07-12, 01:18 PM
Hulk is Chelsea.

:nono2:

Foss
24-07-12, 02:58 PM
Hey All

Won't be as good as Ratio's update, but thought id share with you guys anyhow. English Premier League, promotions/relegations. Up until Oscar's move to Chelsea, but thats all really, not done the history of competitions, if anything, im looking for to getting Ratio's now :)

Never the less, heres mine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fdy8cr

Feedback welcome

Michael (with alot of help from Pep)

And that hasn't even happened yet.

Fods
24-07-12, 10:36 PM
:lol:

g4vl4r
29-07-12, 12:39 AM
Whats the crack wit Rangers having no players ingame when they have players like Kane Hemmings, Ian Black, Andy Little etc... playing for them right now ?

Ratio
29-07-12, 01:55 PM
Whats the crack wit Rangers having no players ingame when they have players like Kane Hemmings, Ian Black, Andy Little etc... playing for them right now ?

Being not sure about their line up, I did what it happens in Italy, when a c:ok:lub is bankrupted all players are free.

Offside Trap
01-09-12, 08:32 PM
Hey all

Hope Im ok doing this and in the right area too. I know they'll be an offical release within a couple weeks, but thought Id share my own update with you all. With help from Ratio who's update I first got, then amended a few bits and changed a few transfers around, as per last nights transfer window. Have the files zipped up, so you'll need to extract them and the paste them in your CM/Data folder and over-write

The update includes age changes as per start of 2012 season. (dont ask, Ratio done that part) all Major leagues and Euro competitions updated for start of 2012. Transfers and major loan deals as per last night at mid-night. And generally a few bits and bobs. Their maybe a few transfer errors, feel free to state them and I can ammend them.

Like I said, most of the work here was from Ratio, I mearly tweaked it

Enjoy

Michael

Offside Trap
01-09-12, 08:34 PM
Sorry forgot to say. Its version 3.9.68T so am using the Tapni 2.19 (not included in the zip) and if you edit the year, please ensure you remain starting 2010 as anything else will cause crashes

Ratio
01-09-12, 09:44 PM
Hey all

Hope Im ok doing this and in the right area too. I know they'll be an offical release within a couple weeks, but thought Id share my own update with you all. With help from Ratio who's update I first got, then amended a few bits and changed a few transfers around, as per last nights transfer window. Have the files zipped up, so you'll need to extract them and the paste them in your CM/Data folder and over-write

The update includes age changes as per start of 2012 season. (dont ask, Ratio done that part) all Major leagues and Euro competitions updated for start of 2012. Transfers and major loan deals as per last night at mid-night. And generally a few bits and bobs. Their maybe a few transfer errors, feel free to state them and I can ammend them.

Like I said, most of the work here was from Ratio, I mearly tweaked it

Enjoy

Michael

Thank you very much about interest in my job, I'm glad you used it as start-basis, I'll download asap

Mick
04-09-12, 11:14 AM
Ive got an update which is updated to today !! Only major transfers done tho. 99% of prem, championship, la liga, seria a and ligue 1. If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

Hulk, Witsel, Van Der Wiel done !

John Chapman
11-09-12, 11:22 AM
Hi Sorry if this is the wrong place but with the unofficial update that is going around. Do I need to overwrite my current save for it to open up on cm 01/02?

Fods
11-09-12, 11:25 AM
Download the data and place it into your data folder and start a new game

John Chapman
11-09-12, 11:44 AM
I did this. Do I also need to delete the other data in there?

Fods
11-09-12, 11:47 AM
No, just overwrite it when requested, make sure u unzipped the file first before copying over

The installation is exactly the same as any other data download

John Chapman
11-09-12, 11:51 AM
Ok Ill give it a try then mate.

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 11:54 AM
An updated version to my last release. Like before, a big thank you to Ratio for the original update. This update is upto Tues 4/9/12 so Owen at Stoke so to speak. I use the Tapni 2.19 and starting year 2010, and so far (touch wood) have not errors or crashes during test games - Enjoy

Feedback welcome

Mike

John Chapman
11-09-12, 11:56 AM
That didnt work. Now comes up woth a error message twice and wont load the game? : ( any ideas?

John Chapman
11-09-12, 12:04 PM
Hello mate. Any help with my issue? It comes up with an error regarding the world cup and comp and wont start the game and It wont load editor as problem with "arse" lol.??

Patinoz
11-09-12, 12:08 PM
Just wait for the proper one from the update team and don't play the Chinese knock-off versions made by amateurs

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 12:20 PM
Shut Up Patinoz, this is a thread for people to share their own updates for 1 reason or another, so you saying dont get these cheap chinese knock offs is below the line. So keep your opinions to yourself

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 12:26 PM
John Chapman, ironically I ent long sent you a pm asking if you needed anyhelp

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 12:29 PM
Check your PM mate

John Chapman
11-09-12, 12:30 PM
Hey offside trap I tried sending you a pm back but it wouldn't let me so will write on here for you .....

Hey - do you still need help updating your game? if so let me know and Ill guide you though it. Also, do you ever play network games? if so let me know and once setup Ill give you a game

Hello mate well basically I brought 01/02 off someone on eBay for a pound on the promise that it was fully updated... Which it is not. Rather then updating myself I thought I would try the unoficial update but when I overwrite the files in my data folder the game will not load. It comes up with two errors one of them which is something to do with world cup? Also it won't load the editor up as problem with "arse" which is funny. Any ideas? If I can get this sorted I will defo be up for getting on the network games!!

John Chapman
11-09-12, 12:31 PM
Hey - do you still need help updating your game? if so let me know and Ill guide you though it. Also, do you ever play network games? if so let me know and once setup Ill give you a game
Tried sending you a pm but wouldn't let me

Hello mate well basically I brought 01/02 off someone on eBay for a pound on the promise that it was fully updated... Which it is not. Rather then updating myself I thought I would try the unoficial update but when I overwrite the files in my data folder the game will not load. It comes up with two errors one of them which is something to do with world cup? Also it won't load the editor up as problem with "arse" which is funny. Any ideas? If I can get this sorted I will defo be up for getting on the network games!!

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 12:34 PM
Ok mate, are you on hamchi? or facebook?

John Chapman
11-09-12, 12:54 PM
Ok mate, are you on hamchi? or facebook?

Yes mate on fbook bit am hidden if your details I can add you?

Fods
11-09-12, 12:54 PM
Uninstall

Download the game from this site

Apply 3.9.68 patch

Apply update

Simples

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 01:17 PM
sure, Michael Chambers am from Peterborough, my fb pic is that of the Expendables 2

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 01:34 PM
better still, quickly down hamchi, as you'll need this later anyhow, its a networking program, once installed etc... join a network called
MikeyPosh and the password is michael

and Ill guide you what to do there

Coys
11-09-12, 04:28 PM
:doh: why does this thread even exist

Patinoz
11-09-12, 04:28 PM
I ask myself the same question. the guy is a clown.

Coys
11-09-12, 04:32 PM
I find it a little disrespectful to the update team. People seem to think the update just involves some up to date major transfers from major clubs or what? theres so much more to it than that!

Curious to download this update to see what a mess the lower leagues are. What makes it worse is that they take one of your updates and edit it from there and then claim it's their own work!

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 04:46 PM
Hang on a minute, lets get something into perspective here. This forum is designed for non-official updates correct, so firstly someone shoots their mouth off then another jumps on the bandwagon, I love it

Let me make it crystal clear, Coys/Patinoz - Everyone including myself, appriciates the updates that we d/l from the site, but like I said before, some people, like myself, make a few ammendments, weather it's a few transfers or not, and offer to share it. If it bothers you that much, why an earth are you here reading? FYI, Ive always mentioned the original person who made the update I used, so he took the bulk of the credit, so please please, do some homework before you speak. Why do we have this thread I read, Is anyone forcing you to read it? no theyre not. You're curious to see what a mess of the lower leagues are, well Im sure you're now gonna come back with a whole load of bugs that iv done, so tell you what, go right ahead. Your both really sad, and really should wise up, by all means you continue to peck each others rear end in your replies as Im sure you will

Rant Over!

Coys
11-09-12, 05:15 PM
:lol:

Well you sure told me :ok:

Topofthekop
11-09-12, 05:59 PM
For those willing to play with a partially updated database to 22
july 2012, this is my little "heritage", a db I did all by myself, starting
from 2.0 version of March Update.

FYI, Ive always mentioned the original person who made the update I used, so he took the bulk of the credit, so please please, do some homework before you speak.
Rant Over!

Just FYI 95% of the hard work was done by the update team of which Patinoz is a member. For Proof see the quote from Ratio above in bold.

Now I dont see any mention of the aforementioned update team in any of your replies, just ratio's name. So before you start getting pedantic about people pointing things out or having an opinion just shut the hell up for one minute and pay some respect to the team that have kept this game going for so long instead of being an arrogant asshole.

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 06:20 PM
This gets funnier by the post - so calling me an arrogant asshole makes you feel good huh? or makes you look good to the others in your class. FYI Patinoz is part of the update team - so what? so what? fact remains, this is still an unofficial data update forum, so clearly its going to be customiosed updates, weather I mentioned the original source or not. My gripe was that of Patinoz's statement of whinging that people wont wait for the offical update. Now it makes more sense knowing hes part of the update team. So I really dont know what all of yours problem is.. fact remains, its an 'unofficial date' which means..... UNOFFICIAL i can only assume Patinoz has an ego problem if hes on here stating people should wait and not download chinese knock off versions,

Aula
11-09-12, 06:22 PM
:loco:

Dermotron
11-09-12, 06:24 PM
:loco:

+1

Gonna be hard to fill that online game now :lol:

Topofthekop
11-09-12, 06:26 PM
This gets funnier by the post - so calling me an arrogant asshole makes you feel good huh? or makes you look good to the others in your class. FYI Patinoz is part of the update team - so what? so what? fact remains, this is still an unofficial data update forum, so clearly its going to be customiosed updates, weather I mentioned the original source or not. My gripe was that of Patinoz's statement of whinging that people wont wait for the offical update. Now it makes more sense knowing hes part of the update team. So I really dont know what all of yours problem is.. fact remains, its an 'unofficial date' which means..... UNOFFICIAL i can only assume Patinoz has an ego problem if hes on here stating people should wait and not download chinese knock off versions,

:facepalm: :loco: :slap:

Behave yourself.. Stop being an ass and get over yourself. Your own arrogance is way worse than a moody germans

Coys
11-09-12, 06:34 PM

gtfo

Offside Trap
11-09-12, 06:41 PM
Clearly you all wanna back your friends up which is admirable, fact remains, Im right, and most of you know that, but wont admit it.
Fact that Im now called an 'Ass' proves that, and 'gtfo' dear oh dear

Topofthekop
11-09-12, 06:49 PM
Clearly you all wanna back your friends up which is admirable, fact remains, Im right, and most of you know that, but wont admit it.
Fact that Im now called an 'Ass' proves that, and 'gtfo' dear oh dear

Fact is you know we are right. Fact is your rant was OTT and you got told so by members who have been here a long long time (seeing as this forum has been reset at least 3 times that I remember).

And here you are mr 24 post wonder giving it large thinking yr right, everyone else is wrong. We are just "backing up our friends"... etc etc

Fact is that anyone that wants to take a pop at a respected forum member will get it large from a few of us on here that simply wont stand back and allow it to happen. And you over stepped that line. So did your ripoff update.

Coys
11-09-12, 06:51 PM
Backing up my friends you say?

As you wouldn't know since you are barely ever here, me and pat don't actually get along a lot of the time, but that doesn't mean i don't respect the massive amount of work and effort he puts into this site. So no, sorry, i'm not going to let you sit there telling everybody what this site is for and how it works when you quite simply don't have a fucking clue.

Go and get some respect.

Patinoz
11-09-12, 06:53 PM

:lol: awesome

a.) I am not sure you are one determining what this forum is about. Mark and Welsh do since they are the ones who built it / finance it.

b.) there are about 20 members in the update team right now. some scout, some update, all contribute something towards the goal of "keeping the game alive". what pisses me off is guys spending hours / days / weeks / months updating the game. guys most people wouldn't have heard of since they ain't active in any other subforums. you seem to think changing 3 transfers qualifies as updating. we are not spending months updating for guys to sell it on ebay or for guys like you to re-release an update which is to 99% ours. we do it for the thousands members of this site who still love the game and want to play with updated data. if you change anything at home for yourself, go ahead. but don't create a new thread every 2 weeks promoting "your" update. that's a freaking joke

c.) why have you never approached the update team? you seem to be enjoying some scouting and updating, why not make a difference and work in a team to improve our half-yearly update instead of sitting in your dark chamber updating a few transfers just for yourself and then posting up something unofficial. i don't get it. you seem to love the game.

Goofy
11-09-12, 07:37 PM
Ok, looks like this has gone on long enough......

Well, we agreed behind the scenes to allow these updates to be posted on the forum as a trial run......... we've now decided against carrying on with it as we feel it demeans the work of the official update team and from what i can see personally it is causing nothing but hassle. From now on no current updates will be allowed on the site bar the official updates released by our own Official Update Team plus the historical back-dated databases (if you don't know the difference then feel free to pm me).

This decision has been taken by the Moderator Team and site owner, not by the Update Team themselves. We feel it's in the sites best interests and therefore is non-negotiable.

I'm sure you all understand the update team go to great measures to ensure their work is as accurate as possible and it may be viewed as slightly demeaning towards them if we continue to allow the posting of said 'user updates'. So, from now on, if you wish to share your databases then you may do so here by private message alone....... what you do away from this website is your own business. Any unofficial updates will be removed. Any subsequent "user-updates" will be deleted and you will receive a warning.