PDA

View Full Version : JL Extract/Inject

MarcoVanBast
25-08-12, 02:42 PM
I can see extract all, and what about inject? do i need to inject several thousands of clubs one by one?

Fods
26-08-12, 02:43 AM
Whats JK?

Cam F
26-08-12, 04:16 AM
JL aka John Locke is a coding legend, he made it possible for CM2-00/01 to be injected into 0102.

Any queries on extractor/injector pm me & happy to answer them. It is a great & amazing tool that does the job amazingly :)

MarcoVanBast
26-08-12, 01:45 PM
JL ofcourse :) Cam F pmed u :)

Cam F
06-11-13, 08:32 AM
JL has pms turned off :(

Quick question JL.

I'm sure you said when I was doing the CM3 Project once the data had been injected the exe needed to let it run through full install several times before the data was fully accepted.

I have been having problems with updating 0001.

The data 99% injects fine however some countries Brazil, Mexico, Norway & Denmark for example when added, load up fine but then when holiday crashes at some point (which never usually happens in 0001).

Do I need to let it be run through several times before it will holiday ok?

Cam F
07-07-14, 10:29 PM
Now you are back JL, quick query you solved before but was four years ago so forgot. When the data folder will no longer let you insert new data you've extracted from another db, how do you fix that again so you can insert new squads again?

JohnLocke
08-07-14, 06:01 AM
I don't recall this - when exactly does the data not let you insert new data?

Cam F
08-07-14, 06:25 AM
After inserting many nations, so hundreds of clubs successfully inserted. Last time you told me to copy some thing then replace it with the copy and it fixed it. Will upload the message.

http://i57.tinypic.com/118zsrp.jpg

djole2mcloud
08-07-14, 05:37 PM
JL,i'v noticed a strange problem with Uber tool lately...inserting coaches via .csv files causes huge amounts of errors...inserting Chairmans,Directors,Managers,Assistant Managers,Scouts,Physios and inserting players don't cause any problem,but inserting coaches cause error messages and even game crashes...that never happened before latest update and i'v done it hundreds of times...

JohnLocke
09-07-14, 07:56 AM
No idea. That code is really old now too, I don't think I can fix that. Sorry.

Cam F
09-07-14, 05:50 PM
Feck, me stuck in tinewarp again. What is best way to inject data these days? Not been able to get recent flexs to work so stuck to tried and tested version from way back.

JohnLocke
09-07-14, 05:54 PM
Think you might have to wait for archibalduk, or me, to write something new - looks like archibalduk will get their first.

Cam F
10-12-14, 07:46 PM
JL do you still have the extractor you used to get the CM2 squad files for me?

Would love to finish my CM2 project with the data from the CM2 other games (france, Italy & Germany) & (spain, Belgium & Holland).

Cool if not :)

djole2mcloud
10-12-14, 10:53 PM
legion tool,of course!

Feck, me stuck in tinewarp again. What is best way to inject data these days? Not been able to get recent flexs to work so stuck to tried and tested version from way back.

Cam F
12-12-14, 06:06 PM
It's the cm2 data, totally different to cm3 files. It has only two files player data 1 + 2.