PDA

View Full Version : I have never played this game before!

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 03:35 PM
Hi guys, yes I have never played this game but before you message me saying what the hell it's because I have been playing cm00/01 for years. I am weird in other ways too, I chose the name re-creation because of the way I like to play cm. Which is to pick a club and be that clubs manager for 10/11/12 seasons from 2000 to now, winning the trophies that team won in reality, signing and selling the players that club signed and sold. Yes I know that may sound odd but meh thats me :) I have edited my 00/01 file but have become frustrated with its limitations such as background pics which I have given up trying to do. So I'm giving 01/02 a try (downloading it as I type) My current club is Bayern Munich (Munchen) and I'm currently in the 2005/06 season, I may post a pic of my squad if anyone is interested (probably not) So if anyone has any 01/02 advice for me or plays the game the way I do gimme a shout :)

Patinoz
05-09-12, 03:38 PM
:welcome: weirdo

Cam is gonna love you.

Good pick for your current team :ok: did you win the cl in pens and the league in add time in your first season?

Coys
05-09-12, 03:51 PM
:welcome:

Cam has an amazing 00/01 database which i'm sure you'd be interested in. He's added thousends of players into the database that are around today and made them all 15/16 year old wonderkids. Also changed league names etc.

As for 01/02, it's basically the same as 00/01 but with the player compare tool. There are more leagues available but due to the increased size of the database, the game does run slightly slower. There are a few bugs in the game such as getting jobs abroad but nothing that will put you off too much :ok:

Enjoy your stay

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 03:52 PM
Haha I don't take the re-creation that far but yes I did with them :) I do allow myself some freedom like results but at the end of the season the correct winners of every major competition have to be accurate. I even make sure the top two in every European league is correct so it looks right in history lol every one of my players must get a minimum rating of 7 if they don't I start again, seasons take me a while as you can imagine. 1 year of real time = 5 cm seasons :O I love Bayern but they didn't need Javi Martinez, way too much money!

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 03:54 PM
Thats what i have done made messi and ronaldo etc, they are 13 and 15 at the start of each game :) i just cant change the background pics tho :( also if i edit too much the game doesnt run :S

Patinoz
05-09-12, 03:56 PM
Haha I don't take the re-creation that far but yes I did with them :) I do allow myself some freedom like results but at the end of the season the correct winners of every major competition have to be accurate. I even make sure the top two in every European league is correct so it looks right in history lol every one of my players must get a minimum rating of 7 if they don't I start again, seasons take me a while as you can imagine. 1 year of real time = 5 cm seasons :O I love Bayern but they didn't need Javi Martinez, way too much money!

i like you already :)

no idea if they needed him or not. time will tell. some depth can certainly not hurt. is just quite expensive but if one club in the world can afford that, it's bayern.

Coys
05-09-12, 03:57 PM

you're fucking crazy :lol:

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 04:02 PM
I am nuts :) Yeah Bayern have their house in order, I just love the way they play with Robben and Ribery :D I took other liberties in my game like not loaning Lahm to Stuttgart lol and when Kahn retires in 08' Lahm will be my captain not van Bommel hahaaa

Tinsuz
05-09-12, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, I'm intressting in a screen from you're team Bayern so please give us :ok:

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 04:22 PM

some players are yellow because i am also the german manager (couldn't resist) :D

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 04:24 PM

also my youth/reserve team :)

Patinoz
05-09-12, 04:28 PM
where is ali karimi :lol:

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 04:28 PM

Re-Creation
05-09-12, 04:30 PM
LOL i didn't bother with ali! I had vahid hashemian though haha

BlazeRavenwolf
05-09-12, 08:11 PM
:welcome: & enjoy, mate

Tinsuz
05-09-12, 09:44 PM
It looks great mate :ok:

ozRooster
06-09-12, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forum dude :welcome:.

Love the passion, hope you can transfer it to our 01/02 and get involved in the site, should suit you down to the ground :).

ozRooster
06-09-12, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forum dude :welcome:.

Love the passion, hope you can transfer it to our 01/02 and get involved in the site, should suit you down to the ground :).

Cam F
06-09-12, 11:12 AM
Thats what i have done made messi and ronaldo etc, they are 13 and 15 at the start of each game :) i just cant change the background pics tho :( also if i edit too much the game doesnt run :S

Don't get why you can't change background pics. I have mine set up the same for 0102 (up to date data), 0102 (orig Db), 0102 (CM3 project), 0102 (CM2 Project), 0001 (orig db), 0001 (CM3 Project), 0001 (season 10/11) & 0001 (season 11/12) all pics work fine. Also if you have word you can mass change all the dates VERY quickly. Handy for when the update changes each year.

As for editing, I have edited the hell out of 0001 & works fine. Try using the CM DB sort download & shoudl work fine possibly on your db.