PDA

View Full Version : CM LAN

Dagi7
17-09-12, 11:42 PM
Hi Guys

We are a bunch of Norwegian cm-enthusiasts playing cm together (lan-network) 2-3 times a year .

We always play in the English Premier League for one season. We pay around 30£ each and the winner of PL, FA CUp and League Cup gets prizes.

Usually we make a draw to see who get which team.

Do anyone of you have a idea of how to make the drawing fair? If a person draws United and another one Reading...

What would be the best way to make it even/fair... What about reputations and so on?

Money? Drafting players?

What do you guys do?

wato20
18-09-12, 09:42 AM
we all just pick our teams..

And then Patinoz wins and I come second....

with everyone else a bit further behind..

Janis89
18-09-12, 10:20 AM
I would recommend a drafting before game start (done in pre game editor) as well as team names etc , and everybody starts with the same transfer kitty and reputation , all stadiums made to same size . Could even handyman the coaches/assman

And that everyone starts in CL if you want that.

And no wib wob allowed .

Did a lan about 7-8 years ago and it was great fun.

Good luck! :ok:

Janis89
18-09-12, 10:22 AM
we all just pick our teams..

And then Patinoz wins and I come second....

with everyone else a bit further behind..

In your dreams that is? ;)

Dagi7
18-09-12, 10:31 AM
Why would you not allow wib-wob? (Even if you have to make it from scratch at the lan?)

I think thats how you see who is the good manger and who isnt?

Janis89
18-09-12, 10:35 AM
Why would you not allow wib-wob? (Even if you have to make it from scratch at the lan?)

I think thats how you see who is the good manger and who isnt?

True enough , but I think the majority of people have no clue about wib\wob , so if 2 knows wib\wob and the 3rd dont it will be a massive advantage.

+ it makes it a little more difficult playing the cpu also.

Dagi7
18-09-12, 10:48 AM
Yes, I see what you mean. We are 6-10 players and i guess 2-3 know how to tweek the wib/wob. But for me its "difficult" to not be the best manager I can be if you understand what I mean.

Janis89
18-09-12, 10:52 AM
Yes, I see what you mean. We are 6-10 players and i guess 2-3 know how to tweek the wib/wob. But for me its "difficult" to not be the best manager I can be if you understand what I mean.

Hey it`s your game , if you like thumping the opposition or friends (who doesn`t) then go for it .

Great fun it will be anyhow :ok:

Dagi7
09-10-12, 08:52 AM
BUMP!

We play LAN-Games in STAVANGER, NORWAY if anyone want to join somtime! :-)

(a little message in norwegian to possible members of our lan-group)
Dersom det er noen fra Stavanger her send meg en PM, så legger jeg dere til i facebookgruppen.

316'sRegen
24-11-12, 11:13 PM
You are always welcome in the other game that go on as well on the hamachi group :ok:

SPooKeN
12-07-13, 09:52 PM
i wanna play :) me and a friend we are from Portugal