PDA

View Full Version : History Queries

Pasquale
18-01-13, 07:18 PM
Where can I download files for the history of the competition?

Dermotron
19-01-13, 12:44 AM
With the history project tool in downloads

Pasquale
19-01-13, 06:37 PM
The data are stationary to 2001

Fods
21-01-13, 12:06 PM
Another amazing thread Pasquale

milo
21-01-13, 05:07 PM
Another amazing thread Pasquale

:lol:

Luessenhoff
30-04-14, 02:11 PM
Hey Guys

I would like to fire some questions about a few aspects of the game.

Players’ history
Does the players’ history of previous seasons (at the start of the game, so not previous seasons you “experienced” yourself ! influence their capabilities in one way or another? For instance: do the number of seasons and perhaps the number of games played count as valuable experience which makes them better at some aspects, for example handling pressure or making the right decision during a match? OR … is this merely data for our viewing pleasure?
Most Mexican, Chilean, Colombian, Venezuelan, etc etc players don’t have their ‘history’ filled in, except if they play for a European club. I have already spent a lot of time filling in their player history and one thing it surely influences is the number of languages they speak (depending of course on how long any given player spent time in a certain country and how high is adaptability is)

But the question of my first paragraph remains … does anyone have a clue?

Dermotron
30-04-14, 02:32 PM
Yes. If for instance a player has 3 years of history in Spain but is from a non-EU country (mainly S.America) it helps in acquiring Spanish as a 2nd nationality.

It also helps for a player to learn or know a language.

If you have player histories (or want to add them) please read the OP in this (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=865) thread and post them there also.

Luessenhoff
15-05-14, 12:13 PM
Yes, but is history only influential on acquiring nationalities and knowledge of languages? Or is there more to it?

Wrexham
14-07-14, 03:12 PM
Might help with work permits.

Tapani
15-07-14, 04:24 PM
Could be other things as well (guessing now). A player who has been at a club a long time might be either
- less eager to leave (has become rooted, club is favourite etc)
- or more eager to look for a new challenge (after 10 years at the same club)

Also history can decide how much a club wants to sell a player, no history and the club might say "recently purchased" as reason not to sell.

milo
15-07-14, 10:06 PM
Could be other things as well (guessing now). A player who has been at a club a long time might be either
- less eager to leave (has become rooted, club is favourite etc)
- or more eager to look for a new challenge (after 10 years at the same club)

Also history can decide how much a club wants to sell a player, no history and the club might say "recently purchased" as reason not to sell.

i think/i supposed that's the contract start date set in the editor

JohnLocke
20-07-14, 11:08 AM
It is. I wrote a tool to mass-edit that value to let you buy players in the first season getting rid of the 'recently purchased' bid rejections.