PDA

View Full Version : Financial Queries

Pages : 1 [2]

Fods
02-03-16, 12:50 AM
You can use a save game editor to give yourself funds

TheJuice
02-03-16, 11:59 PM
Hello friends, I wonder if there is any simple or complex mode to calculate the finances of the club, there exposed information do not seem well explained.

Redknapp69
03-03-16, 12:32 AM
Income minus expenditure = profit/loss

What are you looking for to be explained in more detail?

Fods
03-03-16, 01:48 AM
Squad/Finances & Info - click the view button to see your various financials

TheJuice
03-03-16, 01:54 AM
I see what you mean, but I want to know is whether it is possible to know these values in the future, so I can plan for the future profit.

Fods
03-03-16, 02:38 AM
The site is good, but I am not sure its good enough to predict future profit/loss in a 15 year old computer game.

If you go to the Income screen you will see la pattern, average it out year and year and I think that's as close as you will get. Way to many variables, players sold/bought, increase/decrease in wages.

Just play the game man, its a simple game really :ok:

Redknapp69
03-03-16, 12:06 PM
Looksat last years figures and that will give yoiu an idea

But as Foddy syas that are a lot of unknown variable

What if you win a competition and have prize money?

European games extra gate receipts

If you are a small team and face Man U away in Cup then that will have a huge increase in your income fo that year

What signing on fee's you give to players

etc etc

rockafella_50
05-03-16, 11:55 AM
Hey - anyone had issues not receiving season ticket money whilst playing the Russian League? Or any other league for that matter?

Cheers

Fods
05-03-16, 12:17 PM
http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8014

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2807&highlight=Gate+Receipts

rockafella_50
05-03-16, 02:00 PM
http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8014

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2807&highlight=Gate+Receipts

Thanks - but unless I'm being blind there is no mention of my specific scenario.

Anyone else any ideas?

Cheers

Fods
05-03-16, 02:10 PM
As far as I am aware they have never worked properly since the game was released

rockafella_50
05-03-16, 02:17 PM
As far as I am aware they have never worked properly since the game was released

Really?? Literally the first time in playing the game that i've seen this error. Pretty sure a top Russian club should be generating at least some revenue from season ticket sales. Nevermind. Looks like I have bankruptcy to look forward to then! :peace:

Dermotron
05-03-16, 02:55 PM
Seem to be working ok

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Lowskys/Russian%20Season%20Tickets_zpsxpbqrljn.jpg (http://s898.photobucket.com/user/Lowskys/media/Russian%20Season%20Tickets_zpsxpbqrljn.jpg.html)

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Lowskys/Russian%20Season%20Tickets%20first%20div_zpsr7qbog a4.jpg (http://s898.photobucket.com/user/Lowskys/media/Russian%20Season%20Tickets%20first%20div_zpsr7qbog a4.jpg.html)

Fods
05-03-16, 02:55 PM
Post up your save game or some screenshots

Also compare to a 3.9.60 or 68 game

AtomicAnt
06-03-16, 07:40 PM
Is this your first season in this game or does it happen every season? You don't get money from season tickets the first year, in any league, as far as I know.

Charlie22
11-07-16, 12:50 PM
Long time player first time poster. Great work with the patches/updates still the best game around!!

So I am into season 8 with a game started with Bristol City, I find the game pretty easy now as I have been playing for years so I started a game only buying 21 year oldS or younger, spending no more than £1m on a player. Only allowing myself 3 Bosmans per season and selling 3 of my starting 11 after every season. Keeps it interesting and challenging.

Anyway my issue is, (Playing the latest update btw and the latest patch) I have now been promoted (2nd Season) and after a few season around the 12th to 8th spot in the prem I am now either winning the league or finishing the top 3 consistently and have a team full of quality youngsters. Issue I have is player contracts. I have a few players who are 4 years into a 5 year deal so I want to renew there contracts, they are on around 5-10k per week and as they are now internationals now want decent money, fair enough.

Problem is the board will not increase the wages more than 25k per week even if I change the squad status to indispensable. Really frustrating. I have done a board request and even an ultimatum and still no joy. I have offered the players max wages and increased the signing on fee to £5m, they wont sign.

I tested buying a player and board allow me to offer £70k per week but for contract renewals they will not budge from £25k!!

Has anyone experienced this?

Is this a clinch in the game?

Is it because they are youngsters?

appreciate any replies in advance.

Fods
11-07-16, 12:53 PM
It's down to the rep of your club I'd say and also your chairmans reps.

Check these in a save game editor compared to a "big" club and you will see the difference!

Charlie22
11-07-16, 12:56 PM
Cheers, kinda makes sense, apart from why would the board allow me £70k for a new player but only £25k for a contract?

Now I have won the league and cups etc I would have thought my club rep would be around 18 odd out of 20!

You may have a point with the chairman tho, I will check this out.

Fods
11-07-16, 01:10 PM
This thread touches on it: Financial Queries

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Echampman0102%2Eco %2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2807&share_tid=2807&share_fid=23603&share_type=t

And this one, just search for "wages" for relevant posts:

Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Echampman0102%2Eco %2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D243&share_tid=243&share_fid=23603&share_type=t

Charlie22
11-07-16, 06:04 PM
Thanks fod good read, that's helpful and discovered some interesting things about champman I never knew. Cheers.

drown
11-07-16, 08:33 PM
I think it also depends on whether the board agrees with your assessment that the player is indispensable. I have offered contracts to players under 'squad rotation' or 'important player' status but the maximum wages will be higher if the board thinks that player is invaluable to the squad.

Whyme
12-07-16, 01:35 PM
Long time player first time poster. Great work with the patches/updates still the best game around!!

So I am into season 8 with a game started with Bristol City, I find the game pretty easy now as I have been playing for years so I started a game only buying 21 year oldS or younger, spending no more than £1m on a player. Only allowing myself 3 Bosmans per season and selling 3 of my starting 11 after every season. Keeps it interesting and challenging.

Anyway my issue is, (Playing the latest update btw and the latest patch) I have now been promoted (2nd Season) and after a few season around the 12th to 8th spot in the prem I am now either winning the league or finishing the top 3 consistently and have a team full of quality youngsters. Issue I have is player contracts. I have a few players who are 4 years into a 5 year deal so I want to renew there contracts, they are on around 5-10k per week and as they are now internationals now want decent money, fair enough.

Problem is the board will not increase the wages more than 25k per week even if I change the squad status to indispensable. Really frustrating. I have done a board request and even an ultimatum and still no joy. I have offered the players max wages and increased the signing on fee to £5m, they wont sign.

I tested buying a player and board allow me to offer £70k per week but for contract renewals they will not budge from £25k!!

Has anyone experienced this?

Is this a clinch in the game?

Is it because they are youngsters?

appreciate any replies in advance.

Increasing the wage ceiling usually works. If you sign a player on 70k per week you should then be able to offer other players in your squad the same amount or above. Unless your club is struggling financially in which case you won't be able to do it (depending on Chairman stats) and you'll have a heap of players unhappy before long because they know they're not getting paid anywhere near what the top earner is!

Charlie22
13-07-16, 12:39 PM
Cheers Whyme, that has done the trick. I brought Isco for £8m on £70k a week, I went to renew the contracts of existing players and all of a sudden I can now offer them what they want.

Looks like the board just needed a nudge in the right direction!

Whyme
13-07-16, 03:51 PM
Cheers Whyme, that has done the trick. I brought Isco for £8m on £70k a week, I went to renew the contracts of existing players and all of a sudden I can now offer them what they want.

Looks like the board just needed a nudge in the right direction!

Glad I could help :) Just be aware you will have a different problem now as you'll find that most players you try to sign will now want a bigger wage to join you than they previously did, which means even low reputation players that on low wages at their current club will want a pretty decent wage. They always KNOW how much you're paying your own players!

Charlie22
15-07-16, 12:57 PM
Hi Whyme, that's not to much of an issue with this particular game, as I am only allowing myself to spend £1m per player (with the exception of Isco who has now been sold) I have about £300m so the wages isn't a problem, did make it even more frustrating when the board kept refusing to up the wage limit tho!

Discovered another annoyance though, I am now in season ten, this is a lot for me as I usually get bored after season 4/5 but with my new "rules" I have imposed on myself it makes it a lot more fun!

My scouts!! Despite having a minimum of 17 on spotting potential and judging a player etc keep missing out on promising youngsters who end up elsewhere.

Must make it clear I am not allowing myself to use CMScout or GPF2 etc

I just recently missed out on a 17 year old who's stats were off the scale (Looking at his profile and nationality pretty sure its a regen of Ronaldo) went to Bayern for £250k! gutted!!

He had been in the game for 2 seasons, every year I scout all major nations in Europe and filter 21 or younger. Not once was he picked up by my scouts, who found various players who were no where near this guy.

How could they miss him!?!? Do scout not recognise regens? (this cannot be true) Are they just pants?

I do realise I could easily check CM scout/GPF2 for quality youngsters but something more fun about your scout finding them or checking every team at the Olympics or scrolling through all the u21 national teams for talent.

Just find it hard this player wasn't picked up by my scouts.

Is this a common problem?

Craig Forrest
15-07-16, 03:14 PM
Yes. Scouts in game are absolute garbage. I only ever use them to reveal the stats of players that I can't see on my own..... I do a lot of my own scouting for talent because I don't trust the guys working for my team.

Charlie22
15-07-16, 03:22 PM
If you want to reveal all the stats of the players, click on the attribute masking "No" when you start to load the game (soz if you already know that)

I think I may have to start doing more myself, to be fair they have found a few gems for me but couldn't believe how this guy was missed. Like missing an elephant in the room. Especially when you see some of the dross players they found from the same team!!!!

What do you do? literally click on a club from a league, click every player in that team then go to the next club and so on?

Whyme
15-07-16, 03:38 PM
Yes the scouts have many limitations. I once sent one of my scouts at Div 2 Cardiff City to watch Skalidis and he came back saying he is definitely not good enough for our club, despite having 20 for both judging player ability and potential!

Regarding the 17 year old you missed out on, it's most likely your scouts didn't pick him up because the player wasn't interested in joining your club. Remember that scouts only find players that are interested in joing your club, regardless of their stats. They will find 1 star players that are unhappy but will never find 5 star players that have no interest in joing your club.

With this in mind, it's also important to note that players under the age of 18 will hardly ever be interested in joing your club if they're from a foreign destination. If they can speak the same language as the language spoken in the country your club is in, that will make them much more likely to join, but even then they may worry about the change in lifestyle. The day he turns 18 he should become interested. When you send scouts overseas they will often find good young regens, but you'll notice they are nearly always 18 years or over. You will find plenty of 17 year olds and under in your own country when doing a youth search of course.

And yes I find only buying players that the scouts find to be a more rewarding way to play the game too nowadays, it makes you play with players that you never would otherwise, instead of just playing with your same old favourite players all the time. I just recently had one of my scouts find Wael Reyad which gave me a bit of a buzz. My scout only gave him a one star rating, but I found him by sorting his findings by attributes, and it's fair to say I pretty quickly went against my scouts advice!

Charlie22
15-07-16, 03:54 PM
Thanks Whyme - What you say makes total sense now. I didn't realise the scout only scout players that are interested in joining you club! I thought they purely just look for the best players in that area.

I've found a few good youngsters, 16/17 myself just from browsing through random teams etc and they hardly ever want to join because of language or they want to wait until the end of the season to make a decision etc!

It now makes sense that is why the scout doesn't pick them up.

I find the youth search pointless, every year I do it and have yet to find one even half decent player, is this common or have I just been unlucky?

Yeah you cant beat find a quality youngster, clicking on contract seeing a minimum release of a couple of hundred grand getting him in your team and seeing them develop selling them on for £££ and going again.

First time I have really been strict with myself when playing champman but its defiantly a lot more challenging and fun only buying youngsters 21 or younger at a maximum of a £1m a time.

I may start the challenge again on the same basis but only buying British youngsters.

Whyme
15-07-16, 04:59 PM
Yeah the youth scouting seems to be pretty random, I've played this game a LOT and still haven't worked it out, which is probably a good thing really.

One thing I have consistantly noticed, when I'm at a small club with terrible scouts, small reputation, no funds, poor facilities, losing matches etc etc, my scouts tend to find all sorts of brilliant younsters. Whereas when I'm at a club that has brilliant scouts, huge rep, millions of dollars, youth academy and wins everything my scouts are basically a waste of time, every now and then they'll find a player that would be good enough to play for a div 3 team!

I think it's the games way of helping you out when you're in trouble. A bit like when you're in financial trouble, opposition clubs will tend to make much higher bids for your players if you negotiate high enough.

Fods
15-07-16, 11:59 PM
Iirc the only good thing about scouts (aside from what CF mentions) is that sending them to certain countries does make more players appear in your searches moving forward.

Charlie22
16-07-16, 07:40 AM
I have finished season 12 and I have now decided to end this game and start again with someone different, maybe start in league 2 or lower leagues in Italy using the same rules as this game. Or if anyone else has any ideas??

After season 2 of this game I took a snapshot of the data in Gpf2 and to be honest I forgot all about it. I went back this morning to see which of my squad are regens and if any were of interest. To say I was surprised was an understatement, in my Bristol city side I had acquired without knowing it regens of:

Reina
Evra
Ramos
Lahm
Cahill
De Rossi
Walcott
Alonso
Robben
Mata
Diego Costa
Ibra

What a team!!

I'd suspected some of them, Ibra for example but didn't realise there would be so many. I love this game!

Fods
16-07-16, 08:48 AM
Well that goes to show your scouts did a cracking job and what we have said above about them is bollox ha ha

Charlie22
16-07-16, 09:14 AM
To be fair the the majority came from me clicking through Olympic squads, by far the quickest and easiest way to to identify talent.

paparis
20-07-16, 06:51 PM
Hi.After 60 seasons with Lazio,I got the overfow budget glitch (or whatever its called), so now my budget is 0 and my squad is down to 25 and can't even sign a physio(I'm all out of those).Does the 3.9.68 version come to after a couple or years like the 3.9.60 does or should I apply for another job?

paparis
20-07-16, 07:35 PM
Hi.After 60 seasons with Lazio,I got the overfow budget glitch (or whatever its called), so now my budget is 0 and my squad is down to 25 and can't even sign a physio(I'm all out of those).Does the 3.9.68 version come to after a couple or years like the 3.9.60 does or should I apply for another job?

Fods
21-07-16, 02:00 AM

You can use a save game editor to adjust your bank balance!

paparis
21-07-16, 06:26 AM
You can use a save game editor to adjust your bank balance!
I got save game editor but every time I press 'update' it returns an error and shuts down

Fods
21-07-16, 07:48 AM
Which one you using?

Use the GK Editor, think it's called Graeme Kelly editor.

Make sure you run as administrator

paparis
21-07-16, 10:10 PM
Which one you using?

Still no luck,I have windows 7 ultimate (if it helps)

Fods
21-07-16, 10:32 PM
Still no luck,I have windows 7 ultimate (if it helps)

Upload your save game and I will fix it

Kingsley
22-07-16, 07:23 AM

There is no way round that with your current club. You need to look out for it happening and spend money like crazy before it happens.

paparis
22-07-16, 01:05 PM
There is no way round that with your current club. You need to look out for it happening and spend money like crazy before it happens.
In the 60 version problem is solved after a couple of seasons.Your budget drops to 2-3 hundred million pounds and you can spend again.Played 75 seasons with Man Utd once and happened 5-6 times

London35
22-07-16, 01:20 PM
just wait for that changed of board...kerching

Shelecktra
12-10-16, 05:11 PM
I've been going over my finances lately for the alphabet game where I am presently in charge of Peterborough.

So, last month I lost 1 million 10 thousand odd to wages. My wage bill for my squad is 160k... theres 640k for the month, then adding on my staff wages - a rough 75k a month, so 715k total so far...

So.... who the hell is tea-leafing over 300k from my bank in wages?!? I refuse to believe that that could count for the background staff on a 28k seater stadium... not based on the wage structure based around the financial times of 15 years ago anyway!! I mean seriously.... thats like half what im paying a 30 man squad every month!!!

Has this ever been researched or properly elaborated on before by any chance?

Fods
12-10-16, 09:44 PM
Yes it has, it's discussed in the "finances" thread I believe

Financial Queries

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Echampman0102%2Eco %2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D2807&share_tid=2807&share_fid=23603&share_type=t

AMC
12-10-16, 09:48 PM
Could it not just be goal and assist bonuses for the players?

AMC
12-10-16, 09:54 PM
Ignore me that will obviously come under bonuses :lol:

gazza8
31-10-16, 03:34 PM
Wondering if anyine can point me in the right direction game works and runs fin with october update but the values off all players are still really low? like Messi 20m etc is there a fix for this?

Fods
31-10-16, 09:56 PM
The patch masters tried a fix but it saw lots of teams go bankrupt so was not implement. The patch should still be available in one of Tapanis threads, maybe 2.21?

anteater
06-03-17, 05:07 PM
Hi there!

Having played the games managing some German clubs, I found out that no matter how much money they have (at least the ones I managed), their transfer funds were always relatively low, about 25m (despite having 100+m).

Is there any way to edit this pre-game. Haven't found any tool so far that can do it, but maybe I simply overlooked it.

Would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. Thanks!

Kingsley
06-03-17, 05:23 PM
Hi there!

Having played the games managing some German clubs, I found out that no matter how much money they have (at least the ones I managed), their transfer funds were always relatively low, about 25m (despite having 100+m).

Is there any way to edit this pre-game. Haven't found any tool so far that can do it, but maybe I simply overlooked it.

Would be great if someone could come up with a solution for this. Thanks!

Not that I know of. However you will find that the budget will be replenished if you use up that £25m. Essentially the board are saying that that is the most you can spend on a single player.

anteater
06-03-17, 07:03 PM
Yes, the funds always stay the same, more or less, but I can never buy the really good players. Pity. Just read the suggestion of offering indispensable player wages to every player which might enhance the budget. I'll try that later.

pigeonlizard
18-08-17, 05:53 PM
I've encountered the following problem: I lost all my income, as well as most clubs from La Liga and the Premier League. I had around 100M in the bank and in the 1st week of May I was suddenly 65M in debt. On my income screen you can see in the link below that the income doesn't add up properly and some things do not make any sense - the prize money got set to 0 for the year, even though it says 16.5M for previous month. Curiously, the clubs in Serie A got a massive boost of +100M.

I've reloaded the save many times and with the same effect every time. Is there any way around this?

http://imgur.com/lHEC5O3

trunky
22-08-17, 10:27 PM
Looks like end of season to me. This year means it's June. Hence no prize money. Have you gone past July 1st?

SRW1977
26-08-17, 07:22 PM
Anyone shed any light on this or is it random?

I'm playing as Forest on ODB who are £18m in debt. it's only September but is the game going to keep my waiting until the end of the season for some money??

Kenny Dalglish's Smile
27-08-17, 02:30 PM
In Iain McKintosh's Everton game it took 4 years or something ridiculous to get the takeover... https://thesetpieces.com/features/cm0102-the-return-pre-season/

I have never seen it take more than one year

Dermotron
28-08-17, 08:48 AM
It seems to be set club to club (or league to league). I was with a Russian club before and it triggered between 10-10.5m in debt without fail

scemoka
06-09-17, 09:14 AM
In game bankrupt clubs with high reputation 8500-10000, 3-4 times new board takeover in one year.

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 12:39 PM
Which one you using?

Looks like I've found people who may have encountered something I have a problem with...

I'm at LUFC - season 3.
I have a total balance of about £60m+, my transfer funds are £40m. I've not spent any for months and the new season has started and I decided to get this player for his minimum buy fee (£5m) and it only allows £3.6m. I've not put in any bids for anyone else or have any pending transfers into the club. I have £40m to blow and it will only allow me to spend £3.6m. Why cant I spend any of my £40m budget over £3.6m?!?

I'm a VET at this game (although back on the PC and disc, not laptop and virtual drive) and this is the first time I've seen it come up. I wondered if there was a patch I needed...?

AMC
07-09-17, 12:57 PM
Strange.

Are you playing with hidden attributes on? It's been a while since I have, but can't you only offer so much if their stats are hidden/all revealed?

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 01:39 PM
Who's this directed at...?

Mark
07-09-17, 01:42 PM
You :D If you play with hidden attributes, that means you don't know the true worth of some players so the board won't always let you spend a lot in those scenarios.

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 01:51 PM
Sorry you don't understand.

I have £60m in the club bank.
£40m allowed to spend on transfers.

I went to buy a player valued at £5m but I went to offer £5250000 as his minimum buy out was set at £5250000. The screen that comes up when you press + or - to set the value you want to bid for a player said I only have £3.6m available for transfers.

My finance screen tells me I have £40m available.

I've not bid on any other player.
I've not got any pending transfers into the club.

There is no reason for me not to be able to bid for this player for £40m if I wanted to.
I tried another player in his team who is valued at £6m and the same thing comes up at being limited to £3.6m.

This must be a glitch in the game, although I've never come across it before.
I was hoping someone else has seen this before and knew if there was a patch to sort it out?

Kingsley
07-09-17, 01:52 PM
I think it is one of the chairman's attributes which means that you can't blow your entire budget on one player. I can't remember which one it is, but if you see a very low or very high number against one of his attributes, it might be that.

Having said that, the very low value compared to the budget suggests that this is more likely to be the hidden attributes. If you scout the player, you'll be able to offer more.

AMC
07-09-17, 02:08 PM
When you click on the player can you see all his stats?

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 02:55 PM
When you click on the player can you see all his stats?

Player is fully revealed and scouted - its Malcolm Christie from Derby!

The Chairman has let me purchase unknown players valued at 300k for £2m + previously, so why he's started to stop me buying bog standard players (ALL BOG STANDARD PLAYERS) for anything more than £3.6m is new to me.

If you don't know I'd rather you said you don't know. Only been on here today and I've spent most my time going over the same things and being told things I already know.

YAY FORUMS!!

Mark
07-09-17, 03:18 PM
Bit of a harsh/rude comment. We're only trying to help and you've never once said that you have hidden attributes off or not until now! Don't forget that this is a fan site, we didn't invent the game :D

There won't be a patch to fix this glitch because it isn't one. Not saying it's not a bug within your game itself but I've never seen it reported before. I'm sure there'll be a good explanation for it.

Can't think what the most logical reasons for this may be if it's not the hidden attribute explanation after all. Maybe your chairman has withheld some cash from you? Or have you bought some players on monthly instalment payments? Maybe that's been taken out of your budget too?

AMC
07-09-17, 03:20 PM
Don't ask questions Mark, just say you don't know.

Mark
07-09-17, 03:20 PM
:(

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 03:51 PM
Don't ask questions Mark, just say you don't know.

Correct

I gave all the info I had.

If there was hidden attributes I would have said.

No players bought on instalments, the money is still all there on the finance page its just not available to me when I go to make the bid on a player.

If I can I will make a short video later and post the YouTube link on here so you can see what I've got going on.

I have since downloaded the Tapani 2.21.1 patch to see if that helped, but as far as I can tell this has just highlighted the different values of attributes.

Craig Forrest
07-09-17, 03:52 PM
:lol:

Give the board an ultimatum and demand more money for transfers :P

Mark
07-09-17, 03:52 PM
:rolleyes:

Craig Forrest
07-09-17, 04:29 PM
This guy is one arrogant son of a bitch.... and he wonders why he isn't getting help with an attitude like that....

AMC
07-09-17, 04:32 PM
Can't wait for the video :popcorn:

Redknapp69
07-09-17, 05:34 PM
Can't wait for the video :popcorn:

I'm intrigued/worried what type of video will surface :horn: :lol:

Hardybiy79
07-09-17, 05:57 PM
No video needed it seems.

Problem solved.

Found the answer on a really helpful forum elsewhere.

Seeing as i'm arrogant I won't be posting the fix here.

That's what arrogance gets you.

Bunch of petty twats.
"oh he's arrogant, nasty...!! Wah wah! Son of a bitch“

Grow up.

Craig Forrest
07-09-17, 06:03 PM
http://ci.memecdn.com/4061702.gif

trunky
10-09-17, 07:12 AM
No video needed it seems.

Problem solved.

Found the answer on a really helpful forum elsewhere.

Seeing as i'm arrogant I won't be posting the fix here.

That's what arrogance gets you.

Bunch of petty twats.
"oh he's arrogant, nasty...!! Wah wah! Son of a bitch“

Grow up.Are you really 79?

Do you like tea?

Take a mid-afternoon nap?

Fought in the/ a war?

Are you uncle Albert? I claim my 5 pounds.

To be fair to the people who tried to help you they did give it a go even though you have come across as quite a twat with your posts. Glad you got the help you needed though, sharing it would be nice, seeing as this is the place that does all the updates, but hey, monkey see monkey do.

AMC
10-09-17, 07:36 AM
As if there's another forum he got help on!

Craig Forrest
10-09-17, 05:18 PM
He's not coming back. I unleashed the ban hammer. No need for members like him :ok:

david59820
07-10-17, 10:41 AM
messi a 32 million ya t'il un probleme de valeur dans le jeux

Erkifino
07-10-17, 11:45 AM
Change the currency to Australian Dollar
https://i.imgur.com/EWx4iZm.png

david59820
07-10-17, 01:35 PM
et pour la france je ss francais quand je regarde les valeur joueur c pas tres realiste avai vous un truc svp merci

david59820
07-10-17, 01:38 PM
ce rapprocher des 60 million pour messi comment on fait

Redknapp69
07-10-17, 02:21 PM
English only forum SVP

david59820
07-10-17, 04:01 PM
and for france i ss francais when I look at the player c value not very realistic avai you a trick please thanks

Redknapp69
07-10-17, 04:06 PM
Change the currency to Australian Dollar

david59820
07-10-17, 05:03 PM
ok

david59820
08-10-17, 11:40 AM
or put vat files saturn 2.21 thanks

david59820
08-10-17, 11:42 AM
v3

- - - Updated - - -

file v3

david59820
13-10-17, 05:55 PM
how to install saturn v3

Redknapp69
13-10-17, 06:00 PM
Read the instructions on the opening post of the thread

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9568

Bar10n
19-10-17, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know how to change the valuations of the players at all? I have the new April update and the Tannani patch. The only issue I have is that the players are valued to low and I want to make some players have stupid prices like todays transfer market.

I cant be having Ronaldo valued at £9,000,000. All though if Walsall ger promoted, just maybe.....

Redknapp69
20-10-17, 02:06 AM
Use Saturns patch but the easy answer is just switch currency to Aussie dollar

CMCZ
20-10-17, 07:41 AM
Does anyone know how to change the valuations of the players at all? I have the new April update and the Tannani patch. The only issue I have is that the players are valued to low and I want to make some players have stupid prices like todays transfer market.

I cant be having Ronaldo valued at £9,000,000. All though if Walsall ger promoted, just maybe.....

Maybe there are patches for this, but remember there are a few problems.

1. World reputation is what value determines and I do believe the best players in the game already have the maximum high world reputation.
2. If it's possible to raise the value of the players, remember that it's also necessary to raise the income of the clubs. Especially later in the game this is is impossible.

SteveV
07-11-17, 03:03 PM
Just to say I had the same issue as Hardibiy79 (the arsey bloke) in a Carlisle save. I had a transfer budget of £14.25 million and wanted to make a bid of £5 million for Malang Sarr, got the message 'The Board Will Only Allow Transfers Up To £3.6 million' - however the negotiation screen will let you input more than £3.6 million, even though it goes into the red and the offer just goes through as normal.

So the answer to his query was 'just keep clicking on the + button' ;)

MR_Punk
28-03-18, 09:30 PM
I believe this has been posted somewhere else a while ago but for the life of me I can't find it.

How come certain leagues seem to have a cap on transfer budgets even when the clubs are mega rich. The german league seems to be the worst for it. Bayern et al can have hundreds of millions in the bank but the budget remains the same?

kidnap23
29-03-18, 12:40 PM
That's what I'm wondering too bcoz I'm playing Wolfburg and my transfer budget is at 25mil for quite a while even I earned a lot of money from winning competitions and selling players.

AMC
29-03-18, 12:57 PM
Your transfer budget depends on your Chairman's stats I think, possibly their resource or business acumen stat (the higher the better).

You can also try ask the board for more money for transfers as well.

stutel
28-05-18, 07:27 PM
I have a save with Queen's Park in Scotland, and all was going well signing free transfers and swaps to improve my squad.

Having climbed into the top flight, a MLS team came in for one of my players and I negotiated an exchange deal for a useful-looking defender (half American, half Mexican).

Two seasons later I realise I'm 5M in the red, so I had a a dig... and he's on 250k a week! That makes him the highest paid player in the world, and certainly not the contract I negotiated in the first place!

Has anyone ever seen this before? And if so, any idea how to solve it? I tried offering him a new deal but of course he refused, and giving him a free transfer would cost 30-odd million!

Thanks for your help :)

Charlie22
30-05-18, 12:57 PM
I'm guessing your playing the new patch as I'm sure the most I've seen you can offer a player on the standard game is 120k/130k a week and as your Queens Park id be surprised if your board allowed you to offer such wages unless you are very wealthy!

As for getting rid, transfer list, reduce his value to £0 and prey someone takes him off your hands.

Failing that you could also discipline him so he appeals to clubs of a lower reputation but you risk making the rest of the squad unhappy.

Good luck.

Redknapp69
30-05-18, 01:20 PM
Did you not realise when offering him a contract?! :lol:

AJ
30-05-18, 01:49 PM
sell him?

Whyme
05-06-18, 11:46 AM
I have a save with Queen's Park in Scotland, and all was going well signing free transfers and swaps to improve my squad.

Having climbed into the top flight, a MLS team came in for one of my players and I negotiated an exchange deal for a useful-looking defender (half American, half Mexican).

Two seasons later I realise I'm 5M in the red, so I had a a dig... and he's on 250k a week! That makes him the highest paid player in the world, and certainly not the contract I negotiated in the first place!

Has anyone ever seen this before? And if so, any idea how to solve it? I tried offering him a new deal but of course he refused, and giving him a free transfer would cost 30-odd million!

Thanks for your help :)

Yeah I had the same thing happen when doing a player exchange. On the original 3.9.68 version too. We had a bid come in for Paulo Montero and instead of getting money out of it I decided to do a straight swap for Jorge Costa. I offered him 10k a week and a $250k signing on fee. 2 weeks later I noticed he was on 250k per week. I transfer listed him but it's nigh on impossible to sell a player that's on 250k a week! Anyway, obviously a bug of some sort, not sure if the fact both our players were on exactly a 250k p/w wage is just coincidence or not... and not sure if the 250k signing on fee was coincidence either...

cassius
18-06-18, 05:59 PM
Hi Guys, I've been checking the following:

Dutch league, AZ, Vitesse, Groningen and Heerenveen
All have a club rep of 11
all have different stadium sizes

But AZ and Groningen have massive wages (highest is £15k per week)
Heerenveen and Vitesse (with the bigger stadiums) have low wages (£3.5k per week)

In the editor all players have wages on 0
Any ideas?

SteveV
25-08-18, 08:51 PM
In my latest save, using the Saturn v5 patch, I notice that I am receiving 5% of any transfer fees involving players that I previously sold. I definitely did not add this as a clause in the original transfers so is it something hard coded into the Saturn patch?

Dermotron
28-08-18, 03:06 PM
A bug from a Tapani patch I think. Never seen it until I started using those.

ebfatz
28-08-18, 03:09 PM
I've had it before. Can't remember if it was pre patches or not though.

Noticed it when players were at a club from a young age. Like a training fee or something.

mikecoxon
28-08-18, 03:46 PM
I still use .68 and have had it in there before. I think it might relate to the age of the player when sold

dane
19-06-19, 12:25 PM
Is there any specific pattern as to what it takes? I mean, of course you would have to be pretty low on money, having less than £10m in the bank I assume, possibly much less than that and closer to zero.

But apart from the obvious, is there any pattern or something in how the plc/shareholder cash injection system works?

According to my sparse personal experience on the matter, it mostly seems like a lottery. My guess would be that if you have less than, say, £5-10m in the bank by April 1st, you might have a 20-40% chance to get a cash injection from the shareholder (if your club is a plc).

It would be great to have more knowledge about this topic though. If there is a more detailed pattern/system regarding cash injection it could be useful to plan and time leading up to April 1st, buying players for an appropriate amount etc. Few things in the game annoy me more than having my hard earned money, earmarked for future marquee signings, stolen by the shareholders. And similarly, missing out on appreciated cash injections from the same shareholders just because they think I have more than enough money as it is. It is annoying to basically get punished because you are economically responsible. That seems the be the primary aim of shareholders :ohwell:

ForzaJuve
19-06-19, 04:34 PM
From my experience the balance in the bank doesn't affect the frequency or amount of cash injections. My guess is that the chairman of the club plays a big role on whether you will get injections and how often.

I managed CSKA in a previous save and received a cash injection of $29 million in my second season while having ~$4 mil in the bank. Received another $35 million injection two seasons later that took my balances over $100 mil.

Interestingly, my chairman's Resources stat went down from 14 to 13 right after the injection and never recovered. I would also guess that Business Acumen and Ambition also play a role.

https://i.imgur.com/5rbnA7g.jpg

MadScientist
19-06-19, 05:06 PM
Interestingly, my chairman's Resources stat went down from 14 to 13 right after the injection and never recovered.

interesting, i guess thats him losing credibility among the investors :) like the more he injects cash, the less able he will be to inject in the future.

ForzaJuve
19-06-19, 05:27 PM
interesting, i guess thats him losing credibility among the investors :) like the more he injects cash, the less able he will be to inject in the future.

I keep wondering if that was a coincidence, had no idea that chairman stats could change though.

For now I'm stuck with a crappy (and very young so no chance or retirement) chairman at Hoffenheim that I'm attempting to get rid off by bankrupting the club and getting a new board in. Releasing players on free and paying early contract termination fees, signing high wage loan players and staff, etc. If anyone has any suggestions on how to speed up the process, please let me know. :heh:

Also, does anyone know when the "bankrupt" status comes in? I'm still at "insecure"

https://i.imgur.com/kI2iqEb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kzt7ioU.jpg

Hausverkur
20-06-19, 01:29 AM
Excuse me but how do you see these chairman attributes, as in this picture? Is it some patch that does this?

Redknapp69
20-06-19, 01:35 AM
Excuse me but how do you see these chairman attributes, as in this picture? Is it some patch that does this?

Not sure if you can do it on all chairmen/women ;)

But click on finance/info (from squad page) then click on Chairman name

ForzaJuve
20-06-19, 03:15 AM

You have to start a game with the ARSE command enabled. ARSE was programmed by the game developers as a hidden feature of sorts, I almost never start a new game without it.
Stolen from another post somewhere on the internet:

It is a command for Cm0001 and CM0102 that you can add to player_setup.cfg to get the following effects

Your players CAN make obscene gestures to the crowd.
Your physio/scouts CAN (not will) give negative comments as well.
See your chairman's stats (Cm0102 Only).
Increased chance of your players going AWOL

To get it to work, open c:\program files\championsip manager 01-02\data\player_setup.cfg in any text editor. e.g. Notepad. Make sure this file is not read-only before you do so, otherwise you won't be able to save. To do this, right click on the file, select properties and uncheck the 'read-only' box, then click on OK. Only then should you open it in your chosen text editor.

In player_setup.cfg, scroll to the bottom, and take a new line (if there isn't a blank line there to begin with), then type exactly "ARSE" - with quotes - and save. Start a new game to enable it. Note that you might not see the changes take effect straight away.

Also, you can enable it with the official pre-game editor that came with the game.
https://i.imgur.com/Xni7SF3.jpg

ForzaJuve
20-06-19, 03:17 AM

Only with ARSE enabled, otherwise it only shows the Chairman's DOB and age.

dane
20-06-19, 08:05 AM

You can't do that on everybody. Not with my chairman at Sunderland at least.

Prefunctory
20-10-19, 07:22 AM
Hi!

I have been wondering for a while, what the monthly installment tabs actually brings to the game in reality. It's obvious that the thought behind it is that the transfer fee is to be divided up over 6-, 12-, 18- or 24- months, but is it benefitial to do that?
The reason I am asking, is because I recently fired up a rags-to-riches series on youtube, where the player uses monthly installments every transation, whereas myself I have never done so in the past.

- Does it leave more of the transfer budget to spend, since it is to paid off later, rather than now? (I've tested this, and it seemed to drop the same amount, regardless of the monthly payments), or is it:
- It leaves the balance more intact (since the paysoffs haven't occurred yet, so you're more likely to get an increase in the transfer budget) [tested this, and it seemed to me be that the balance dropped less with monthly installments than w/o].

Anyone able to fill me in?

Thanks!

Kingsley
21-10-19, 07:38 AM
I think that the biggest advantage is that you can sell a player within a couple of months and don’t need to pay the remaining payments (that is a bug)

Not sure on your questions but I thought it was your first option until your test

Dermotron
21-10-19, 09:12 AM
In leagues with low TV money or low prize money they can be a great way to manage your clubs finances. Once you go into the red the calibre of free player or bosman drops a fair bit due to the wages you can offer but once you've a positive balance it can help a lot. Even that freakishly good lower league player that costs 40k is still an option with some sort of positive balance.

For instance getting 6m over 24 months means you'll have 1.5m to last between each installment. Where as you get it in a lump sum you are likely to over spend it there and then which will likely result in selling your better players to balance the books by the end of the season or near the end. This doesn't matter a huge amount when you can get into Europe by spending everything but ideal for lower leagues

mike66howie
26-02-20, 01:30 PM
Hi guys

my question is are there any editors that can edit the prize money for competitions and league positions

Redknapp69
26-02-20, 01:33 PM
Areyou looking for "modern" finances?

If so, quick and dirty solution is change currecny to Aussie Dollar in game settings

But if you use Saturn V8 patch or Nick Patch then "modern finances" are also updated there (along with ore accurate prize money for competitions)

mike66howie
26-02-20, 01:37 PM
oh thanks yeah was just looking to change the prize money for wining comps

Alan
26-02-20, 04:09 PM
You can do this via JLPatch from JL Collection

elvin3k
22-04-20, 10:28 AM
Hi all, hopefully this is in the right place. I am currently playing version 3.968T build Nov 21 2002 Tapani v2.22+s9.

I'm enjoying the challenge of trying to take the tiniest clubs across Europe, generally the usually in game non manageable ones say from Iceland or Faeroe Islands, and trying to get them into the champions league groups stages. i have dne this with Dudelange from Luxembourg. However, i have noticed a problem with most clubs finances from usually non playable leagues. The clubs budget is in the form of Profit/(loss) not Balance and previous months and years values are zero. i have noticed while seeing if all clubs are like this that Young Boys and Basel of Switzerland seem to work yet Thun doesn't. i cant find a reason as to why. If this is fixable, it would be amazing, but i'm doubting it.

Thanks in advance

I would post some screenshots but my .jpg's are apparently not valid .jpg's :smash:

Kingsley
23-04-20, 06:57 PM
I suspect that non-manageable clubs were never intended to be managed. If you do a league swap to make th Faroese league manageable then the finances would be fine

JohnBarnes1980
27-04-20, 07:42 PM
Hi all

Is there a patch that increases players values/wages to those of current day players?

Players are going for £200 million plus now and wages can be getting £500k a week but the game still reflects values/wages of those twenty years ago.

Thanks in advance.

barfly14
27-04-20, 07:53 PM
Use Nick's patcher and you can increase/decrease the games money values. I have it on 2.5 and players like Mbappe on the data updates are on £450k+

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

LLLorenzo
27-04-20, 08:04 PM
Use Nick's patcher and you can increase/decrease the games money values. I have it on 2.5 and players like Mbappe on the data updates are on £450k+

And anyway when you reach 2030-2040 you will see a lot of transfers at 200-250mln € because, as I told many times, too many clubs become very rich...

JohnBarnes1980
27-04-20, 08:27 PM
Thank you. Which patcher is this?

barfly14
27-04-20, 08:50 PM
Thank you. Which patcher is this?Have a look at this link

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fchampman0102%2Eco%2Euk%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D11661&share_tid=11661&share_fid=23603&share_type=t&link_source=app

My CM0102Patcher

Redknapp69
27-04-20, 08:54 PM
Thank you. Which patcher is this?

Saturn V9 or Nick's Patch

Both are in patches section on the site

dillinger
01-05-20, 03:58 AM
I am playing cm 00/01, and there is a limit to how much money my club can have, about $3.5 billion. When I reach this sum and the game updates for a new season, the balance becomes zero.

Is there a similar limit in cm 01/02 ?

Can the limit be removed ?

Kingsley
01-05-20, 06:52 AM
Is there a limit - yes about £2.6 b
Can it be removed - no

Why do you need more cash than that ?

Renitor
15-05-20, 01:03 PM
I have just started a new save game with the March 2020 update, I have patched using Saturn v9 and then used Nick's Patcher to set inflation to 2.0 to get "realistic" transfer values.

Playing as Manchester United

I have just completed the first season and made a profit of £93 million for the year. The board then decide to pay out a £90 million dividend.

I know the Glazers take annual dividends but even in real life they don;t strip the club that bare!

Does anyone who had a longer save know if they take almost all profit every year?

Without inflation you can at least build up available transfer funds.

Otherwise I will need to change strategy and spend more in January so there is less to take out.

Thanks

Diggler
17-05-20, 02:45 PM
I play with Man United on every update, they always pay out a shedload but you will get nearly the same amount in sponsorship from the Premier League within a week or two...

On the last update after 14 seasons I had close to £2billion in the bank...

freederry
20-05-20, 05:27 PM
Hi All,

Wanted to start a German game but it always puts me off that Bayern for example could have £200m in the bank but only £25m available for transfers.

Is there any way to change this? I feel for the first few seasons at least it puts you at a disadvantage to the other superpower clubs in the game.

Coliuto
20-05-20, 06:47 PM
are you playing with 3.9.68 and newer updates or with patches?
i think with no patch you could spend money according to the importance of the league (or league coefficient)..in argentina for example i had more than 100m in the bank but no more than 4,5m avalaible for transfers, even if I sold players.
Or maybe you'll have to see the attributes of your chairman (or maybe you have a large number of players with high reputation and your total wages are very high)

Kingsley
20-05-20, 07:19 PM
If you need more than £25m to win with Bayern you are doing something wrong. Besides you will probably find that is £25m on any one player.

samsami
21-05-20, 07:26 AM
Hi All,

Wanted to start a German game but it always puts me off that Bayern for example could have £200m in the bank but only £25m available for transfers.

Is there any way to change this? I feel for the first few seasons at least it puts you at a disadvantage to the other superpower clubs in the game.

Where does it say £25M? When you try to sign a player? Or when you look at the FC Bayern screen and click on Finances?

Diggler
21-05-20, 08:22 AM
You can request more transfer funds from the board.

Nick+Co
21-05-20, 10:54 AM
https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661&p=482337#post482337 <--- let me know if this helps or has issues

Renitor
21-05-20, 03:53 PM
I think the managers reputation has an effect, the higher the reputation of the manager the more funds available.

If you had £100m to spend would you let Alan Pardew get his hands on all of it?

tim1982
29-05-20, 06:56 AM
Hi guys, just wondered if anyone knows of a patch where someone has edited individual player wages to make wage structure more realistic?

I've just taken over Inter and its a bit "all over the place" with Ashley Young on £10k a week, Handanovic on £14k and then Lukaku/Eriksen on a more realistic £140k (£x2 = 280k).

I guess there's no quick fix for this - but it seems wages have been updated for players who've transfered in an update, then leaving others on "old-fashioned" 2000/01 style wages that the game guesses at.

I'm wondering - if I take the time to edit wages for the top clubs in major leagues - would anyone be interested?! Probably about time I contributed something to this awesome site!

Thanks

Dermotron
29-05-20, 03:15 PM
The updates calculate the players World Reputation off his transfermarkt value. The WR is then multiplied to generate a wage. There was a time when 75% of playable clubs were broke within 2 seasons trying to replicate real life in some way (especially those with grounds around 40k like Chelsea). Giving actual wages just doesn't work as the economic side of the game is vastly different than now. For instance TV money is so huge in the EPL most clubs don't need gate receipts to be profitable.

TFM values tend to decrease drastically with age hence the low wages for the likes of Young. It also makes it easier to move on older players. Having a 36yr old on 30-40k with going to result in "couldn't agree terms" message even if 10 clubs make an offer when giving the player away for free.

dane0
13-06-20, 09:30 AM
The "business" attribute of your chairman will also impact this. The higher the business attribute the less they'll let you spend on players (they are responsible and will "generate income for the club"), while a chairman with a low business attribute will not care and will let you spend more freely.

davidhirst_9
12-08-20, 09:18 AM
Was their ever a solution to the OP's question? I'm in a similar situation - playing with Nurnberg, over £60m in the bank and I can't offer anymore than 29k wages. This is even after offering two ultimatums to the board to get them to increase the wage budget!

I've tried upping the max wage in the GK save game editor but it doesn't seem to do anything..

Thanks!

scemoka
12-08-20, 11:19 AM
Was their ever a solution to the OP's question? I'm in a similar situation - playing with Nurnberg, over £60m in the bank and I can't offer anymore than 29k wages. This is even after offering two ultimatums to the board to get them to increase the wage budget!

I've tried upping the max wage in the GK save game editor but it doesn't seem to do anything..

Thanks!

Upping the max wage via GK save game editor is not solution.
Because in the GK editor max wage box is just an indicator - cursor which has no effect and in which you only see the limit.

Re-edit 50k- 60k or higher wage of a person (player or coach) from your team in GK save game editor at his contract box. After than you can offer to other players around this level during playing in game. 👍

davidhirst_9
12-08-20, 11:53 AM
Upping the max wage via GK save game editor is not solution.
Because in the GK editor max wage box is just an indicator - cursor which has no effect and in which you only see the limit.

Re-edit 50k- 60k or higher wage of a person (player or coach) from your team in GK save game editor at his contract box. After than you can offer to other players around this level during playing in game. 👍

Thanks I'll give that a go - funnily enough editing the max wage did allow me to offer 100k a week for one player, before it reverted back to normal soon after (and sure enough, looking at the saved game in the editor showed the max wage had gone back down to c. 15000 again).

davidhirst_9
12-08-20, 12:57 PM
Thanks I'll give that a go - funnily enough editing the max wage did allow me to offer 100k a week for one player, before it reverted back to normal soon after (and sure enough, looking at the saved game in the editor showed the max wage had gone back down to c. 15000 again).

So I changed a player to 61k a week in the GK editor but didn't seem to do anything - the players wage was unaffacted when I restored the saved game. Also, when I checked the editor again, the wage had reverted..

Seems I'm not getting something as I'd actually tried to edit wages before (I found it a bit daft that players in Brazil were on 100k a week!) and it didn't work.

I'm using the +9 patch by the way.

scemoka
12-08-20, 02:38 PM
So I changed a player to 61k a week in the GK editor but didn't seem to do anything - the players wage was unaffacted when I restored the saved game. Also, when I checked the editor again, the wage had reverted..

Seems I'm not getting something as I'd actually tried to edit wages before (I found it a bit daft that players in Brazil were on 100k a week!) and it didn't work.

I'm using the +9 patch by the way.

Ok.
Do you run Save Game Editor as administrator?
May be your edited save file with 100k wage located at c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder....

davidhirst_9
12-08-20, 02:56 PM
Ok.
Do you run Save Game Editor as administrator?
May be your edited save file with 100k wage located at c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder....

Hi yes, running as administrator - I've edited a few stats and things successfully.

There is a file located at the path you suggested but the date modified is 6 days ago.. Plus certain I opened the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02..

Cheers

scemoka
12-08-20, 03:45 PM
Hi yes, running as administrator - I've edited a few stats and things successfully.

There is a file located at the path you suggested but the date modified is 6 days ago.. Plus certain I opened the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02..

Cheers

Yes, i understand. may be GK Save Game editor not working with all functions for +9 patch.
Once a time i requested from user @Desp his save file for editing club reputation in order to get more regens. I could not edit it. (2.21 patch)
Thanks god 🙏🏻 i use v.9.68 original database (no patch) - 8 years long time carefully own edited (since 2012). No errors, no crashes. always play around 100 years. And i can edit whatever i want via GK save game editor. Even club's bank balance.

AtomicAnt
12-08-20, 03:54 PM
And i can edit whatever i want via GK save game editor. Even club's bank balance.

I also use GK Save Game editor sometimes, v3.9.68. I have around 80k stadium with Everton and it's almost a full house every game, but I can't get the board to expand the stadium even more, they don't feel its necessary. I won't use the editor to expand the stadium but I want the board to do it. I've tried editing Min, Avg and Max attendance, but it doesn't help. Any tips?

davidhirst_9
12-08-20, 03:59 PM
OK thanks. Maybe I'll start a new thread and see if anyone's been able to edit wages in the +9 version.

What is the file saved at: c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder.... ?

scemoka
12-08-20, 04:07 PM
I also use GK Save Game editor sometimes, v3.9.68. I have around 80k stadium with Everton and it's almost a full house every game, but I can't get the board to expand the stadium even more, they don't feel its necessary. I won't use the editor to expand the stadium but I want the board to do it. I've tried editing Min, Avg and Max attendance, but it doesn't help. Any tips?

Hi AtomicAnt :)
I think so... that it is unnecessry for club - Everton level. 80k enough! :D

But it is your game, your choice, so you are free to demand whatever you want. ;)
Set Min att. 60K Avg Att. 80k. Max.Att. 120K, and set additional 20K for expansion.
After than - in game make board request for stadium expansion.
May be it will work.
Cheers All.

scemoka
12-08-20, 04:09 PM
OK thanks. Maybe I'll start a new thread and see if anyone's been able to edit wages in the +9 version.

What is the file saved at: c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder.... ?

At that folder may be a copy of Your save game file with same name. xxx.sav. not sure for date - latest modified.

I think better to start new thread for this. editing wages at GK Save Game Editor for +9 patch. 👍

edu_filipe
19-11-20, 01:34 PM
Hello all,

Will the financial bug on German League be fixed on this new Data update?

It's very annoying not to be able to buy players for more then 35/38 Million € even with 200 Million off cash.
Do you have a solution for this?

Waiting for a reply from you.

Thank you

Kingsley
20-11-20, 10:33 AM
Hello all,

Will the financial bug on German League be fixed on this new Data update?

It's very annoying not to be able to buy players for more then 35/38 Million € even with 200 Million off cash.
Do you have a solution for this?

Waiting for a reply from you.

Thank you

I don't believe that there is a bug to fix. The money available is usually based on the reputation of the league and the prize money available at the end of the season. I am guessing that the Bunesliga is probably already at the max for reputation, so if you look in the patches section, you should be able to find a thread with the offsets to change if you want to increase the prize money.

Besides, if you need to spend more that €35m in this game, you are doing something wrong. I don't think I've ever spent that much on a player.

edu_filipe
20-11-20, 11:00 AM
So your telling me that If you want to buy Haaland, Mbappe, Milinkovic-Savic, De Jong, De Ligt, or other, you don't need to spen more then €35M ??
And I'm the one who's doing something wrong?? I play by the rules, and offer what the club wants, don't use any other ways to get the players, but If you play like that... It's your decision!!!

As for the Financial bug on Germany, offcourse there's a bug to fix, just someone that doesn't understand anything about Bundesliga can say that there isn't!!! Currently you have Bayern as europen champions buying players for €80M, €50M , and Dortmund also doing huge buys, and you still think that there's no bug??? loool comon man... Ridiculous!!!

Does anyone know a solution for this??

Kingsley
20-11-20, 11:20 AM
What I am saying is that you don't need to buy those players to be successful.

edu_filipe
20-11-20, 11:41 AM
That I know, but I should be able to buy whoever I want, as I can do in Italy, Spain, England, and other countries...
Why that isn't possible in Germany?? This should be fixed!!!
It gives a sense that is not fair in Germany with this budget limitation, and I'd really like to have/find a solution for this.

Kingsley
20-11-20, 12:05 PM
All I can suggest is to check here (https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68) where you will find the offset in the cm0102.exe to change to increase the Bundisliga prize money.

georged
20-11-20, 12:10 PM
That I know, but I should be able to buy whoever I want, as I can do in Italy, Spain, England, and other countries...
Why that isn't possible in Germany?? This should be fixed!!!
It gives a sense that is not fair in Germany with this budget limitation, and I'd really like to have/find a solution for this.

Definitely not fair. I have only 1M to spend with Queen of the South thanks to selling my whole squad off and I cannot loan any player above 21 years of age for more than 4 months. And I cannot sign any players out of the EU because they don't get a work permit. However, I am topping the D1 table in my second season.
What they are trying to tell you is that you can get great players for less money and there is a reason why people play this game: you can get a real good team without spending tons of money. Try, for example, checking out the sub-21 squads in South America and you scoop your next Milinko-Savic or De Ligt for a couple of €. Or don't apply the patch to get rid of the protected contracts and you sign them that way. And do a lot of clicking on teams and players to see what players can be interesting (get rid of the masked attributes).

Alan
20-11-20, 01:20 PM
What they are trying to tell you is...
What they are all missing is that there is some code that means that the rich clubs in Germany will only have around 30-40% of their balance available for transfers. Compared to 80-90% for clubs in England, Spain, Italy.
This isn't about the game being easy, buying cheap prospects and suchlike. This is about the fact that there is an imbalance in finances with German clubs.

edu_filipe
20-11-20, 01:35 PM
Exactly Alan, finally someone that understand what I'm really talking about.
This is not aboutbuying good and cheap players, doing a great squad with low budget, it's about not having the budget on german clubs available like on the other leagues.

Is there anything that I can do Alan? Do you know?

Kingsley
20-11-20, 02:54 PM
It sounds like one for the patching guys to have a look at. I would suggest posting there rather than in this general topics thread.

georged
21-11-20, 10:54 PM
Is it a bug though, that is the question, I suppose. Don't think it is unintended, but what do I know.