PDA

View Full Version : JL Staff history extractor

MarcoVanBast
04-03-13, 08:33 PM
Tried it and find that it doesnt extract "goals" stats. In txt all staff has caps stats, but 0 in other graphs..

PMed JL, but i know he is busy, maybe someone anither tried it and it work fine. Maybe problem at my end..

JohnLocke
05-03-13, 06:13 PM
I'll see what I can do, although at first glance I can't see any errors in the code.

Dermotron
07-03-13, 11:37 AM
Done a little test too.

Same issue a MVB, all the history but none of the records. Also there are plenty of random places where the apps or goals column = 255

JohnLocke
07-03-13, 08:05 PM
I think I've found the problem - data is not stored in the way it is displayed by the editor. A new version should be out soon.

It looks like it won't work on save game after all - mysteriously the file staff_history.dat is just not there in a save game.

MarcoVanBast
08-03-13, 01:04 PM
Great to hear it JL! U are the best!

JohnLocke
09-03-13, 10:17 PM
Fixed the bug but broke the application in the process - I really should test things before I upload them... Version online now doesn't work at all.

Fods
11-03-13, 12:46 PM
Relentless Marco

Dermotron
12-03-13, 07:51 PM
Course it doesn't import staff with middle names, how would it recognise the name otherwise?

Has the DB you are using Roma as AS Roma and Celta as Celta Vigo?

You will be able to see from the Check option what the reasons for history not applying.

Dermotron
12-03-13, 08:00 PM
Actually my grammar is all wrong there. If a player in the file is Diego Pablo Simeone but in the DB it's Diego Simeone it won't import

Are you taking back the correct amount of years or is the data exactly year for year?

Remember 2001 is 2001/02 season and 2002 is 2002/03 season and so on

Dermotron
12-03-13, 08:57 PM
Cafu has his full name in the History File

Instead of:

marcos evangelista cafu,19.6.1971,roma,1998,20,0,0

You only need:

cafu,19.6.1971,roma,1998,20,0,0

The DOB's from Jan-Sep are ALL in wrong format. Instead of 9.6.1995 it should be 09.06.1995. Could possibly be an issue but would need zozoa to confirm

The main problem is Staff in the DB are mostly in there incorrectly

e.g. Paola Maldini

Classification needs to be Player, most are Not Set

I set Maldini, saved DB, used History check, all good

Dermotron
12-03-13, 09:06 PM
Same problem for Totti

All the ? need correcting too

Dermotron
12-03-13, 09:41 PM
Their Classification isn't set correctly. The HPT only assigns histories to staff with Classification = Player

If they aren't in correctly the history can't be applied them. Sort Maldini and Totti and do a quick test and you'll see what I mean

Dermotron
12-03-13, 11:28 PM
Are they set like that in 99-00?

Dermotron
13-03-13, 03:58 PM
I guess it's for speed and convenience.

Most histories have to be compiled manually i.e. visit a site, find the data, type it into a text file, repeat etc.

Dermotron
13-03-13, 04:31 PM
As an Updater I'd rather not see that change in the History Project Tool to be honest. If the original histories were extracted to contain the players common name it would solve the issue quicker rather than changing software that already works.

Fods
13-03-13, 10:48 PM
U can PM him on here Marco, just search him in the Member list

Fods
03-04-13, 09:43 PM
:yawn:

MarcoVanBast
09-04-13, 08:39 AM
I MADE IT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone need it (maybe Cam F to update his cm3 histories) - in 9march version extractor extracts goals, but there "set index.dat location" broken.

All u need to copy Cmutil.class from 17 March version to 9 March Version !

Updated: Also i re-compiled the StaffHistoryExtractor.Java so now it extracts with common names and u can use it in HPT!

Cam F
14-12-13, 10:43 AM

If someone need it (maybe Cam F to update his cm3 histories) - in 9march version extractor extracts goals, but there "set index.dat location" broken.

Updated: Also i re-compiled the StaffHistoryExtractor.Java so now it extracts with common names and u can use it in HPT!

I've pmd MVB but really need a working version of this with the goals for my CM2 & 3 Projects for 0102 & 0001.

I have one thanks to Derm but that has 0 goals for all players so that is no use unfortunately.

HELP PLEASE? Would make my year if had 0102 3.68 player histories in notepad form with goals also.

Cam F
21-12-13, 03:46 PM

Does anyone have this? really want it so I can continue my projects but the one I have has zero goals for all players.

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY, PRETTY PLEASE :D

Cam F
19-01-14, 06:47 PM
Cafu has his full name in the History File

Instead of:

marcos evangelista cafu,19.6.1971,roma,1998,20,0,0

You only need:

cafu,19.6.1971,roma,1998,20,0,0

The DOB's from Jan-Sep are ALL in wrong format. Instead of 9.6.1995 it should be 09.06.1995. Could possibly be an issue but would need zozoa to confirm

The main problem is Staff in the DB are mostly in there incorrectly

e.g. Paola Maldini

Classification needs to be Player, most are Not Set

I set Maldini, saved DB, used History check, all good

Managed to get it to work.

Here is updated Flex which lets you extract players & goals from any CM3 Series game - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ahc7hc