PDA

View Full Version : [AWARDS] champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2013

Mark
06-01-14, 10:51 AM
2013 champman0102.co.uk Awards

It's that time of the year again where we look back (fondly, I hope!) at the past year at www.champman0102.co.uk and cast our votes in each of the following categories:

Most Blatant Post Booster
Most Improved Poster
Best Thread
Best Thread Starter
Most Intelligent
Best Newbie
Funniest Poster
Member Of The Year
Best Staff
Best Foreigner
Post Of The Year
Moment Of The Year
Best Story

All votes will be done publicly with the deadline set to the 20th January before the winners of each category are announced. For their awards, each winner will receive free membership to the VIP Lounge as well as a virtual trophy commemorating their award!

To cast your vote, simply respond to this post with one nomination for each category :ok:

Cheers
Mark

316'sRegen
06-01-14, 01:08 PM
I'll get ya started then:

Improved Poster - Bobmem
Best thread - Are You the Next 4
Most Intelligent - djolemcloud (or however it's really spelt)
Best Newb - ilovesanmarino
Funniest Poster - ozzieRooster
Best Staff - Dermotron
Best Foreigner - info0
Moment of the Year - Fergie Retires
Post of the year - probably some zanyness from the Zan man, can't remember a specific one though.
Best Story - Hendo's World

Mark
06-01-14, 01:18 PM
Moment of the year is more specific to this website Chris, not something that happened away from the site :D

Redknapp69
06-01-14, 01:51 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster - dunno about this (some may say me!) but Nikolayev as he could put all England scouts for a day in 1 e-mail rather than 5 - but what an effort that guy is doing! :hail: :ok:
Most Improved Poster - Nikolayev and BobMem
Best Thread - A bit biased towards UK members but "English Premier League 13/14" always has good views/banter/insight/arguments etc!. Actually - EDIT - CM Vipers is amazing! :cheer: :grouphug:
Best Thread Starter - no idea - I'll say Mark for the new things brought into the forum
Most Intelligent - AMC, Chris_3_16/CraigForrest - not sure if I'm taking the piss here or an serious?! - Been looking back and some of Beezer's comments are amazingly well informed - where has he gone?!
Best Newbie - ilovesanmarino and Fabbs. Nikolayev as well if he continues his fine work
Funniest Poster - OzRooster = :first: Goofy and Coys always make me laugh for different reasons!
Member Of The Year - Mark. Big shout out to El-Toppo, Jesus and Ebfatz for banter
Best Staff - Dermo, Milo, Fodster, Cam F and as always the full scouting/updating team for keeping the game alive!
Best Foreigner - Patinoz/Merk
Post Of The Year - Infooooooooo - any post/SB comment he makes since Moyes taken over from Man U! :) - same applies for COYS as well!
Moment Of The Year - Mark re-taking the reigns on CM0102 and breathing life back into many areas of the site! :hail:
Best Story - "No-one will ever laugh at me again" - The effort and enthusiasm "ilovesanmarino" puts in his story is incredible

316'sRegen
06-01-14, 02:05 PM
Moment of the year is more specific to this website Chris, not something that happened away from the site :D

ah OK, I guess JL patch or Dermo's BETA Save were the best on the site then.

(at least the real man utd manager is at the team now in game though :D)

Dermotron
06-01-14, 02:07 PM
Dermo's BETA Save were the best on the site then.

That was the Update Team's BETA Save mate, not mine alone. I just created the thread :ok:

316'sRegen
06-01-14, 04:44 PM
:lol:

oh right :doh: I thought it was your own idea!

either way it's worth a mention, great way to collaborate with members about the data and maximise the accuracy.

Dermotron
07-01-14, 11:51 AM
Most Improved Poster - Golly
Best Thread - Offsets (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68)
Best Thread Starter - ilovesanmarino
Most Intelligent - JohnLocke
Best Newbie - Nikolayov
Funniest Poster - OzRooster
Member Of The Year - milo
Best Staff - Chris_3_16
Best Foreigner - milo
Post Of The Year - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3124&p=94248#post94248
Moment Of The Year - March 2013 Data Update. Probably going to be the best the site has every produced.
Best Story - It's Fergie Time / AYTN4

ozRooster
07-01-14, 12:24 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/36/36ca297e48b8eac4a778605fae2b7e1d7c22826da7ab6043e8 2a7f629d23fc88.jpg

Mark
07-01-14, 12:28 PM
Pipe down Oz and get your own nominations in first before you start :lol:

Craig Forrest
07-01-14, 04:50 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster: Chris_316 (that whole conspiracy thread is obvious post boosting.... no one could actually believe that shite :D)
Most Improved Poster: Pasquale (He went from asking about NI offsets in terrible English to coherently asking about NI offsets :ok:)
Best Thread: Offsets
Best Thread Starter: I dunno..... ilovesanmarino maybe?
Most Intelligent: Alan although he is rarely around.... so maybe djole, golly or JL because they are smart enough to manipulate the game code...
Best Newbie: Nikolayov
Funniest Poster: Oz
Member Of The Year: Jesús.... because why not?
Best Staff: Dermotron/Patinoz
Best Foreigner: You're all foreigners to me :D
Post Of The Year: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...4248#post94248 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3124&p=94248#post94248)
Moment Of The Year: Mark regaining control of the site
Best Story: AYTN 4

Fods
07-01-14, 10:34 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster: info0 :/D
Most Improved Poster: Pasquale
Best Thread: Funny Pictures/Gifs
Best Thread Starter: Bevchenko
Most Intelligent: Golly
Best Newbie: Golly
Funniest Poster: ozRooster - see some of his Soccer Manager headlines :pound:
Member Of The Year: Dermotron and enter into HoF
Best Staff: Dermotron - here there, hes fucking everywhere, Dermotron
Best Foreigner: Its a close call between Oz and CF, Oz snicks it since he sent me a case of xxxx for Xmas
Post Of The Year: Vipers being reformed
Moment Of The Year: re-merge of update teams... was that this year?
Best Story: CM Vipers

Craig Forrest
08-01-14, 04:23 AM
shit... my lack of bribery does me in again... I'm just too honest :D

wato20
08-01-14, 04:51 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster: - Chris_3.16 - Always got an opinion on everything.
Most Improved Poster: - Golly
Best Thread: - Comments and Questions that don't warrant a thread.
Best Thread Starter: - Mark - Put loads of new stuff out there.
Most Intelligent: - Johnlocke is one clever mo'fo.
Best Newbie: - Nikolayov - some incredible work there.
Funniest Poster: - Its a tough one. I've seen some genius from Fodster this year. But Janis89 wins it for me.
Member Of The Year: - Mark - enough said.
Best Staff: - Dermotron - got fingers and thumbs in every pie.
Best Foreigner: Patinoz or CF... I'll plump for CF just for his jovial spirit.
Post Of The Year: - lots of comedy gold out there, but has to be this gem - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3124
Moment Of The Year: - Vipers Forming
Best Story: - The World of Football Management by Mark Henderson. Effort Son.

ebfatz
08-01-14, 08:39 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster - The people who came on and posted a couple of times in the hope of getting the update a couple of hours earlier!

Most Improved Poster - Fabbs/Bobmem tie

Best Thread - Screenshots

Best Thread Starter - Mark. Has started a fair few decent ones this year!

Most Intelligent - JohnLocke without a shadow of doubt.

Best Newbie - Although he seems to have disappeared again. Sam was a good lad when he was around.

Funniest Poster - Fods is always good for some comedy but I'm plumping for wato20. There's some gold he's thrown into the Funny Gifs thread.

Member Of The Year - Oz

Best Staff - Goofy's on the staff list so he gets my vote

Best Foreigner - Ireland is foreign to me so I say colml. Signed up, stayed around, got involved.

Post Of The Year - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3669&page=3&p=135535#post135535

Moment Of The Year - The emergence of 00/01 as a renowned game alongside 01/02

Best Story - Kids and Grown Ups Love Him So......................... :lol:

Coys
08-01-14, 08:46 PM
I see Worst Poster has been removed this year. Looks like i won't be winning any awards then :(

Shame really since Beez has gone quiet i thought i was nailed on for it :lol:

ZanSnake
10-01-14, 09:36 AM
Most Blatant Post Booster - Info0
Most Improved Poster - Fabbs
Best Thread - Funny Pictures/Gifs
Best Thread Starter - Mark
Best Newbie - Nikolayov
Funniest Poster - Fodster
Member Of The Year - Dermotron
Best Staff - Dermotron
Best Foreigner -
Post Of The Year -
Moment Of The Year - The Censorship!
Best Story - Kids and Grown Ups Love Him So......

Dunno bout the blank ones, might come back to it :/

Kowalinho
11-01-14, 03:07 PM
Most Blatant Post Booster - info0
Most Improved Poster - ilovesanmarino
Best Thread - Fearless Warriors
Best Thread Starter - Wato
Most Intelligent - ZanSnake
Best Newbie - ilovesanmarino
Funniest Poster - Dermo
Member Of The Year - Wato
Best Staff - Mark

Best Foreigner - info0
Post Of The Year - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68&page=22&p=142978#post142978
Moment Of The Year - No one nominated me :(

Best Story - AYTN

ozRooster
14-01-14, 12:17 AM
Booster - Fod.
Improved - Fabbs.
Thread - Managerial habits.
Thread starter - Mark.
Intelligent - Jeez, not much to pick from :). I'll go with CF.
Newbie - Gotta be Niko.
Funniest - Zan the man!!!!!
Member of the Year - Id vote for myself, but I'll go with Dermo :ok:.
Staff - Dermo again.
Foreigner - I love you all, you're all foreigners to me!!!!
Post - I don't know, something by Zan in the Im wasted thread???? Something about bananas perhaps in the conspiracy thread?????
Moment - Im going with Babes being removed too. It's the Internet for Christs sake, it's all about the titties!!!!
Story - Are the Vipers a story??? I'll go with them.

BobMem
14-01-14, 02:45 PM
Here's mine, blank if I'm not sure:

Most Improved Poster -
Best Thread - Screenshots, the things in this game that I didn't know about never fail to surprise and amuse me :)
Best Thread Starter - Mark, because he runs the FPL League :)
Most Intelligent - Is there anyone? :D
Best Newbie - ilovesanmarino, although feels like he's been around for ages
Funniest Poster - ilovesanmarino, The FIFA World Cup draws really tickle my sense of humour.
Member Of The Year - Mark. Back in charge, Vipers, OurFootballClub, just loads of reasons
Best Staff - Dermo (although I'm thankful to all staff that let me play my favourite game with up-to-date data)
Best Foreigner - OzRooster? An excellent performance in the FPL league last season
Post Of The Year -
Moment Of The Year - Vipers are back!
Best Story - AYTN4. A real quality product from Wato. So many to chose from though, could easily have been World of Football Management, Harry Bow, San Marino, Fergie Time (and as someone who tried to write a story and then ended up without enough time, I really appreciate the effort that goes into them)

ZanSnake
18-01-14, 10:59 PM
Here's mine, blank if I'm not sure:

Most Improved Poster -
Best Thread - Screenshots, the things in this game that I didn't know about never fail to surprise and amuse me :)
Best Thread Starter - Mark, because he runs the FPL League :)
Most Intelligent - Is there anyone? :D
Best Newbie - ilovesanmarino, although feels like he's been around for ages
Funniest Poster - ilovesanmarino, The FIFA World Cup draws really tickle my sense of humour.
Member Of The Year - Mark. Back in charge, Vipers, OurFootballClub, just loads of reasons
Best Staff - Dermo (although I'm thankful to all staff that let me play my favourite game with up-to-date data)
Best Foreigner - OzRooster? An excellent performance in the FPL league last season
Post Of The Year -
Moment Of The Year - Vipers are back!
Best Story - AYTN4. A real quality product from Wato. So many to chose from though, could easily have been World of Football Management, Harry Bow, San Marino, Fergie Time (and as someone who tried to write a story and then ended up without enough time, I really appreciate the effort that goes into them)

Well fuck you :D

BobMem
23-01-14, 02:20 PM
Biggest general hero award: Zansnake (let's be honest, he's everyone's hero really)

When I say hero, I may mean tosser :lol:

ZanSnake
26-01-14, 05:02 AM
Biggest general hero award: Zansnake (let's be honest, he's everyone's hero really)

When I say hero, I may mean tosser :lol:

You finally get me :D

edit: also, am i incorrect (?) that it weant nomination then voting from that to determine the overall winners?

Nikolayov
01-02-14, 04:51 PM
Just a silly question, but when the rewards will be annouced?

Redknapp69
01-02-14, 06:52 PM
Rewards or Awards?! :)

Nikolayov
01-02-14, 08:21 PM
Rewards or Awards?! :)
Yes, my mistake... :doh:

Goofy
04-02-14, 08:44 PM
A few passes since i don't have as much spare time on my hands these days:

Most Blatant Post Booster - Pass
Most Improved Poster - Pass
Best Thread - Screenshots
Best Thread Starter - Pass
Most Intelligent - Alan/Marco Van Basten/JohnLocke
Best Newbie - Kaneman
Funniest Poster - Oz
Member Of The Year - Mark
Best Staff - Mark/Derm
Best Foreigner - Derm...... well he's fucking foreign to me since he ain't Scottish :lol:
Post Of The Year - Pass
Moment Of The Year - Mark taking over the reigns again
Best Story - pass, don't really read them tbh

Sam
16-02-14, 05:31 AM
Best Newbie - Although he seems to have disappeared again. Sam was a good lad when he was around.

Been busy mate i'm still around, back properly now :) Thanks for the nomination :)

Mark
17-02-14, 04:12 PM
Well, the period of casting nominations has been open long enough for people to vote. Rather disappointedly, there were only 12 members who took the time to put forward their nominations. Many thanks to those 12 that did so.

Without further ado...

Most Blatant Post Booster - info0

With three nominations, info0 wins the award as the Most Blatant Post Booster for 2013!

Over the years, info0 has become associated with posting music videos YouTube or inserting emoticons into his posts and it is perhaps this style of posting that has earned him the award. Interesting, info0 has not visited the website since January 10th after constantly comparing Football Manager to Championship Manager 2001/2002.

Nikolayov, Chris_3_16 and Fodster also received nominations in this category.

Most Improved Poster - BobMem and Fabbs

Three nominations each means that BobMem and Fabbs share the award as Most Improved Poster for 2013! Fabbs has been nominated in this category despite only registering to the website in August in 2013. BobMem though has been a member for a few years and possibly 'came out of his shell' in the past 12 months and thus becoming involved in the community, something that has been recognised by his fellow members.

Special mentions must go to Nikolayov, Golly, Pasquale and ilovesanmarino who were also nominated.

Best Thread - 'Screenshots' (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=578)

For a game that is now 13 years old, there are still some surprises thrown at us and most of these have been captured and shared in the 'Screenshots' thread which is shared by the community. Whether it's something amusing, something to boast about or something that has never been seen before, it's all found in this thread.

Also mentioned as nominees were 'Offsets' (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68), 'Funny Pictures/GIFs' (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=427), 'Are You The Next - Series 4 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3299)', 'CM Vipers (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=229)', 'English Premier League 13/14 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=241)', 'A Golden and Fearless Ambition (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2520)', 'Comments and Questions that Don't Warrant a Thread (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=243)' and 'Personal managerial habits/rules (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3227)'.

Best Thread Starter - Mark

With six nominations, Mark wins the Best Thread Start for 2013! Since returning to the website as owner once again, there have been a series of competitions and stories for the community to follow.

Special mentions must go to ilovesanmarino, Bevchenko and wato20 who were also nominated.

A much coveted award? The Most Intelligent Member for 2013 has been awarded to JohnLocke with six nominations! Sadly, not much of a regular poster at the presence, JohnLocke provided an insight to the game after identifying a number of offsets and also 'breaking down' the Tapani Patch into a series of options provided in the JL Patch (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=152). In addition to that, he has also discovered endless amounts of offsets and provided them in the patch as well.

There were quite a lot of nominations for this category and we must also mention djole2mcloud, AMC, Chris_3_16, Craig Forrest, Golly, ZanSnake and MarcoVanBast.

Best Newbie - Nikolayov

Thankfully despite the game being 13 years old, we can still attract new members to the website which has been epitomised by the voting of six members this year with Nikolayov winning the award with six nominations! Nikolayov actually registered to the website in September 2012 but burst onto the scene during the latter part of 2013, providing excellent information in the Scouting section of the website which has led to his appointment as a Scout on the CM 01/02 Update Team. His work has also seen him win the past three Member of the Month awards!

Kaneman, Sam, Golly, Fabbs and ilovesanmarino are the other five members who were also nominated for this award.

Funniest Poster - ozRooster

Although there were nine members nominated for this award, only one member won more than one vote as ozRooster is voted as Funniest Member of 2013 with six nominations. ozRooster has been a regular in the community for many years now and his humour has always gone down well with his fellow members. His more recent posts have seen a number of amusing headlines in the Soccer Manager competition that always brings a chuckle as you read them.

As ever, special mentions go to Goofy, Coys, Janis89, wato20, Fodster, Dermotron, ZanSnake and ilovesanmarino for bringing us laughter in their own ways.

Member of the Year - Mark

Eight members were put forth for the Member of the Year award for 2013 and with just one vote ahead of Dermotron, Mark wins the award. Mark and Dermotron are possibly viewed as two of the busiest members of the website as they strive to keep the game alive as Dermotron looks after the affairs of the CM 01/02 Update Team while Mark largely focuses on the website and its VIP sections.

Dermotron received three votes while EL-TOPPO, Jesus, ebfatz, milo, ozRooster and wato20 were also nominated.

Best Staff - Dermotron

Richly deserved, Dermotron wins the Best Staff award for 2013 and it's easy to see why. As already mentioned, Dermotron is a regular member of the website and a valuable part of the community. His role in the CM 01/02 Update Team is of vital importance while his generosity in helping out the community also extends to technical support and providing some very well documented tutorials, both video and readable.

Special mentions must also be sent to milo, Fodster, Cam F, Chris_3_16, Patinoz, Mark, Goofy and the entire CM 01/02 Update Team!

Best Foreigner - info0, ozRooster

Perhaps something of a tough category given that the regular members of the website are from all over the world, not just from the UK. info0 and ozRooster are the winners of this category with two votes each for reasons already mentioned in previous awards. ozRooster has often been a vocal member of the community as has info0 who has also contributed on the tactical side of the game this year.

Special mentions must go to Patinoz, merkezekrem, milo, Craig Forrest, colml and Dermotron.

Post of the Year - Fodster

The post of the year has been a tough category with some members only providing their fellow member as a vote rather than the actual post. However, there were five clear nominations and the Post of the Year for 2013 goes to Fodster who put everybody in stitches with his response to the topic 'insert faces (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3124&p=94248)'.

CM Vipers (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=229), Bananas! (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3621&highlight=bananas), ozRooster's post in 'Football Manager 2014 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3669&page=3&p=135535#post135535)' and Golly's post in the 'Offsets (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68&p=142978#post142978)' topic were also mentioned.

Moment of the Year - 'Website Ownership (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3067)'

The Moment of the Year for 2013 has been declared as the return of Mark as the owner of the website. In April, Mark took over the reigns from WelshRed who found it difficult to commit the time required to administrator the website.

Other momentous parts of 2013 were the CM 01/02 Update Team releasing a BETA save (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3825) ahead of the Autumn Data Update, the release of the JL Patch (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=152), the release of the March 2013 Data Update (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=155), the return of CM Vipers (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=229), the emergence of Championship Manager 2000-2001 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1447) and the censorship (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4348).

Best Story - Are You The Next - Series 4 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3299)

It is terribly hard work to remain dedicated to a story and ensuring that you stick at it long enough to complete it. But imagine doing so for four of them! That's exactly what wato20 did as he worked on the fourth series of 'Are You The Next' which was an interactive story allowing you to create yourself as a player in a game that wato20 runs and improving yourself as you go along and making career choices along the way. wato20 provided some fantastic work in all four series, going as far as providing graphs to monitor your improvement. I'm sure we are all looking forward to the prospect of a fifth series!

Special mentions must also go to 'The World of Football Management - Chapter 1 (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=434)', 'No-one will ever laugh at me again (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3240)', 'It's Fergie Time (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3248)' and 'Kids and Grown Ups Love Him So (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=231)'.

Hall of Fame Inductee - Dermotron

Since the yearly awards began, we have only ran the category 'Hall of Fame Inductee' once and that well deserved honour went to Tapani. This year, we have opened the category up once again and the 2013 inductee sees Dermotron deservedly win the award.

Dermotron first joined us many years ago as a regular member. After some time, he joined the CM 01/02 Update Team and has worked his way up the ladder to the very top of the structure within the team over the years, providing valuable insight into the game. His experience with the database has also seen him assist many lost members along the way in Technical Support and troubleshooting the database itself when things go wrong behind the scenes. He is also a part of the moderating team for the website and single-handedly looks after the downloads section, often providing tutorials and even videos for members to install files.

Dermotron's willingness to help was also gratefully received by WelshRed who made it known how valuable Dermotron was during this period where WelshRed was unable to find the time to administrator the website. Thanks to Dermotron, the website continued ticking along up until Mark returned as owner once again.

If you view the list of members that the website currently has and sort them by the amount of posts they have made, Dermotron tops the list by almost 5,000 posts! That fact alone simply speaks volumes of the amount of work that Dermotron does to 'Keep the Game Alive''.

We salute you, Dermo :ok:

Congratulations to Dermotron and everybody else who not only won one of the awards for 2013 but were also nominated for their efforts in 'Keeping the Game Alive' in 2013. All winners have received a year's worth of VIP membership!

As a community, we will always do what we can do preserve the life of a now 13 year old game!

Cheers
Mark

Liam
17-02-14, 04:19 PM
Well deserved guys

Topofthekop
17-02-14, 04:36 PM
Well done Bitches.. And thanks to whoever nominated me.. fuck knows why :lol:

BobMem
17-02-14, 04:40 PM
Great write-up, well done everyone!
:ok:
Thanks everyone who voted for me. I shall endeavour to improve my posts further (and maybe make them funnier too, with a bit of luck) :)

Redknapp69
17-02-14, 04:50 PM
Superb awards ceremony Mark and congrats to the winners and all nominees! :cheer: :hail:

ebfatz
17-02-14, 05:03 PM
Great stuff Mark. Didn't even realise I'd had a nomination so thank you to whoever it was.

Congrats to all the winners and special congrats to Derm for entering the Hall of Fame!

I'm classed as staff by the way guys. Remeber that next year! :lol:

Sam
17-02-14, 09:31 PM
Well done to all the winners :)

wato20
18-02-14, 10:51 AM
Brilliant stuff..

All awards well deserved by the lads.

Shame only 12 people put forward names..
That doesnt make sense...

Jesus
20-02-14, 09:08 PM
Great write up Mark and it's heart warming to see a buzz back in the forum, it felt like the place was going stale at one point.

Can't put in to words how thankful I am for everyone who helps keep this game alive.

Fods
22-02-14, 01:54 AM
:ok: Good stuff Mark and Congrats everyone. As rightly said in the write up, Derm is a CM legend :hail:

Fods
01-10-15, 01:38 PM
Did we have a 2014 awards?

Mark
01-10-15, 01:51 PM
http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6111