PDA

View Full Version : Not Moving Clubs

JmT
24-01-14, 12:42 PM
Said to myself after starting a new game, Il do Jose Mourinho and travel around Europe a bit win as many titles as I can!!

As it stands I've built a title winning side in Milan, I know it's now time to move on but I just can't seem to bring myself to it!!

Anybody else struggle to do this!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingsley
26-01-14, 03:12 AM
Nope.

Love 'em and leave 'em is my philosophy

Craig Forrest
30-01-14, 08:07 PM
He's talking about the teams in CM Eej..... not the club secretaries that you "become friendly" with :ok:

ilovesanmarino
31-01-14, 10:24 AM
Sort of, I have a set few clubs I manage every game, but if I lose some key players and can't find equivilent replacements I can get fed up and move on, then when a new manager comes in and wrecks all my hard work I will either poach all my favourite players or create a new manager, take over the club again and sort the mess out

godo
31-01-14, 02:57 PM
I tend to bring a club right up as far as i can go, a couple of years and a few trophies later i move on, always to a lower team, or a giant that has fallen down. Latest example manager of Aberdeen, 5 seasons multiple trophies, left for Liverpool, bottom the league and only 10 games left in the season. Now 5 seasons in getting itchy feet.

AMC
06-02-14, 08:56 PM
Never have a problem moving on, assuming I've achieved what I set out to do when joining the club.

moravcik
06-02-14, 10:13 PM
Never have a problem moving on, assuming I've achieved what I set out to do when joining the club.

Relegation?

AMC
07-02-14, 12:06 AM
Don't know the meaning of the word mate.

kuy
08-02-14, 10:52 AM
I don't think I've ever moved clubs in a game - I find that after a season or two of my side being all-conquering, the players get unhappy about something silly (usually they want a new challenge, sometimes they fall out with another player or just demand a move out of the blue) and I have to build a new squad anyway!

kuy
08-02-14, 11:12 AM
Although saying that, I have been meaning to start a game with a couple of rules that would force me to play differently, including moving around clubs a lot - I was going to make it a story but my all-English Spurs story has updated so slowly that I changed my mind! :lol: