PDA

View Full Version : Data Compatability

Hugo9
19-04-14, 10:53 AM
Not sure if this will help but these are some competitions that have different names in the 00/01 and 01/02 data. I was thinking that if you change the names back to the 00/01 name (or edit the 00/01 exe to match the 01/02 name) it might be possible (or easier) to use 01/02 data in 00/01.

CM00/01 Name > CM0102 Name
China > China PR
Kampuchea > Cambodia
Burma > Myanmar

American USISL > American D3-Pro League (?)
Asian Cup Winners Cup > Asian Cup Winners' Cup
Brazilian National Championship > Brazilian National First Division
Brazilian Rio State Championship > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro State Championship
Brazilian North Regional Championship > Brazilian North State Championship
Brazilian Central Regional Championship > Brazilian Central State Championship
Brazilian Rio Lower Division > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro Lower Division
Oceania Club Championship > Oceania Champions Cup
Asian Champions Cup > Asian Club Championship
Irish Group F > doesn't exist
Greek Premier Division - Greek National A Division
Greek Second Division - Greek National B Division
Croatian Second Division A - Croatian Second Division North
Croatian Second Division B - Croatian Second Division South
Queensland State League - doesn't exist
Australian National Youth League - doesn't exist
Turkish Second Division > Turkish 2. Division
Turkish Second Division Group 1 > Turkish 2. Division Group 1
Turkish Second Division Group 2 > Turkish 2. Division Group 2
Turkish Second Division Group 3 > Turkish 2. Division Group 3
Turkish Second Division Group 4 > Turkish 2. Division Group 4
Turkish Second Division Group 5 > Turkish 2. Division Group 5
Turkish Sports Writers' Association Cup - doesn't exist
Turkish First Division > Turkish Premier Division
South African Premier League > South African Premier Division
Yugoslavian Premier Division > Yugoslav First Division
Yugoslavian Second Division > Yugoslav Second Division
Yugoslavian Lower Division > Yugoslav Lower Division
Brazilian South Regional Championship - ?
Brazilian South Lower Division - ?
Brazilian Northeast Regional Championship > Brazilian Northeast State Championship
World Club Cup > ?
English Autoglass Trophy > English Vans Trophy

Belgian First Division Player of the Year > Belgian Player of the Year (?)
Belgian Second Division Player of the Year - ?
Italian Young Player of the Year > Italian Serie A Young Player of the Year (?)
Brazilian Nat. 1st Division Player of the Year > Brazilian 1st Division Player of the Year
Brazilian Nat. 1st Division Team of the Year > Brazilian 1st Division Team of the Year
Brazilian Nat. 1st Division Top Goalscorer > Brazilian 1st Division Top Goalscorer
Brazilian Nat. 1st Division Young Player of Year > Brazilian 1st Division Young Player of Year
Brazilian Nat. 2nd Division Player of the Year > Brazilian 2nd Division Player of the Year
Brazilian Nat. 2nd Division Team of the Year > Brazilian 2nd Division Team of the Year
Brazilian Nat. 2nd Division Top Goalscorer > Brazilian 2nd Division Top Goalscorer
Brazilian Nat. 2nd Division Young Player of Year > Brazilian 2nd Division Young Player of Year
Brazilian Rio Best Player > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro Best Player
Brazilian Rio Top Goalscorer > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro Top Goalscorer
Brazilian Rio Best Goalkeeper > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro Best Goalkeeper
Brazilian Nat. 1st Division Team of the Week > Brazilian 1st Division Team of the Week
Brazilian Nat. 2nd Division Team of the Week > Brazilian 2nd Division Team of the Week
Brazilian Rio Team of the Week > Brazilian Rio de Janeiro Team of the Week
Turkish Second Division Team of the Week > Turkish First Division Team of the Week
Turkish Second Division Team of the Year > Turkish First Division Team of the Year
*Turkish First Division Team of the Week > Turkish Premier Division Team of the Week
*Turkish First Division Team of the Year > Turkish Premier Division Team of the Year
Brazilian South Best Goalkeeper > ?
Brazilian South Best Player > ?
Brazilian South Team of the Week > ?
Brazilian South Top Goalscorer > ?

*Exists in both but refers to different competitions

Hugo9
21-04-14, 10:48 AM
I'm manually editing all the competitions names in the data using XV132 to see if 00/01 will load 01/02 data. So far I've reduced 74 index error messages down to 42 - the game crashes when initialising leagues though - not sure why yet, possibly because some divisions have the wrong number of clubs.

Edit: 13

Mark
21-04-14, 01:41 PM
Good stuff, Hugo! Best of luck :ok:

Dermotron
25-04-14, 02:44 PM
possibly because some divisions have the wrong number of clubs.

This is what I was referring to here - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4416&p=162912#post162912 - it was the same issue from trying to convert 3.9.68 back to 3.9.65.

But the effort required means I'd be doing nothing but working on a different database and I aint giving up 4 years work on a maybe.

Finding the clubs differences should be a simple as:

Data Exporter tool > run 'Clubs' option on both DB's > run VLookup to get the count of every club in the Division columns in each spreadsheet (yeah you could do this one-by-one in the DB either).

From there you could amend the file for for both clubs and especially staff so that the Uber Tool could be used to import the data. And characters that are acceptable in 0102 but not in 0001 can be changed in excel with find and replace also.

Hugo9
26-04-14, 05:22 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6lm9x

Anyone care to experiment with this?

File contains modified March 2014 update data + a modified exe (not modified to match the data, so other exes should work too).

No index errors but the game crashes when some leagues are loaded - not sure why.

Data has been modified using the official editor, Tri Wasano's editor and manually use XVI32.

Jesus
26-04-14, 05:32 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6lm9x

Anyone care to experiment with this?

File contains modified March 2014 update data + a modified exe (not modified to match the data, so other exes should work too).

No index errors but the game crashes when some leagues are loaded - not sure why.

Data has been modified using the official editor, Tri Wasano's editor and manually use XVI32.

Is there anything you need us to experiment with?

As for the league crashes, I'm pretty sure Cam knows the reason behind that.

Hugo9
26-04-14, 06:32 PM
Anything you like.

The crash that keeps happening is caused by this line: 0049B043 | MOV EDI,DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+566], which seems to relate to comp_stats.cpp.

Maybe it's cuased by competition histories?

Dermotron
26-04-14, 06:53 PM
Think they relates to final positions as far as know. Some cups like Italian Cup chooses teams based on final positions afaik. Might be some others.

djole2mcloud
26-04-14, 07:00 PM
Super cup sometimes gives this error,when comp histories are messed up and game seeks winner of league and winner of the cup for the super cup match...

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk

Hugo9
26-04-14, 10:44 PM
Not had chance to test all leagues yet but so far Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Holland & Wales all loaded without errors. Not sure I'll run tests to see how the game runs as my pc makes so much noise when the fan speeds up.

edit:
I've tried running a few days in Holland and it crashes almost straight away - always the same thing as mentioned above.

Maybe it could be related to the game starting in 2000 but the game having competition histories in the future?

The format of the data is clearly compatible so everything suggests that it is the contents of the data that is causing the problems.

Dermotron
26-04-14, 11:20 PM
The Dutch Cup requires a huge amount of clubs, maybe the database is short some. It's 88 in 0102

Jesus
27-04-14, 05:18 PM
The Dutch Cup requires a huge amount of clubs, maybe the database is short some. It's 88 in 0102

But Hugo imported the March data in to CM0001 did he not? So the same amount of clubs would exist between both versions.

Dermotron
28-04-14, 09:00 AM
Yeah but that's not worth a lot if it's still short clubs.

Which is unlikely the case since there are 128 in March 2014 database but it could be an issue.

Cam F
04-06-14, 05:35 PM
Noticed another thing, it might be me adding player histories that don't match to exact club names causing my obd updates to crash not the actual data as noticed it crashed when I added some Swiss player histories that didn't match exactly. Anyway not bothering to try again as happy with my various updates for 0001 and if feel like current data load up 0102.

Dermotron
04-06-14, 06:58 PM
That file never worked by the way Cam :(

Cam F
09-06-14, 07:02 PM
That file never worked by the way Cam :(

For feck sake, I did what you told me and it still didn't work.

PM me your address and I will Postman Pat you it.

Cam F
06-08-14, 08:36 PM
I don't know if I can tempt any tecky cool dudes but...

I tried again to convert the OBD, the one with exe works fine but did not go the full hog and add nearly all squads, the 2nd one I have added nearly all squads, loads up fine but crashes on 2nd save.

Any ideas or anyone fancies having a look at the db?

Now all I've done is use JL's extractor/injector and inserted the squads files, if there were any club name differences I amended it so they went in, they only thing I can think of and could be wrong is some nations have slightly different symbols above words which changed from 0001 to 0102.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gf76fd