PDA

View Full Version : Loan Queries

JAS
23-03-12, 09:46 PM
Is there a way I can change loan rules.Loan more then 2 players and loan foreign players with the march update.I'm also using 2.19 patch.

Mick
28-03-12, 05:02 AM
To be able to loan foreign players, you need to download the EEC Hack tool in which, you can easily make countries part of the EEC, thereby removing the need for a work permit altogether which will be useful for bringing in talented non-EU players who wouldn't normally qualify for a work permit. This would also allow you to drop foreigners without being stuck with a player who has no work permit. Here is the link:

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=24

Mick
28-03-12, 05:04 AM
And sorry as for your other question, i dont know how to do that and would like to know myself. I would also like to know if there is an actual rule in the premier league for number of loans allowed per club. I know its more than 2, but is there a maximum?

Mick
17-05-12, 12:54 AM
Is there a tool/way of deleting all loans from the editor (so nobody is on loan at the start of the game)

BlazeRavenwolf
17-05-12, 01:01 AM
Go into editor and delete them manually

Mick
17-05-12, 01:59 AM
There are 100s if not 1000s i need rid of. I was after something that done them ALL at once.

BeezerCeltic1967
17-05-12, 05:42 AM
you can delete them in the data folder, then player setup,
just delete them from there and i think it should work for you :ok: left click and hold down mouse ovcer them all 2 delete them all in one go :ok:

Topofthekop
17-05-12, 02:35 PM
OR if the above solution dont work.. Download tapani patch 2.16.2 and start 10/11 season and you wont have any loans :ok:

One downfall is there is No "future transfers" too :ok:

Craig Forrest
29-04-14, 07:12 PM
So I know that Zozoa made a tool (loans duplicator) to get around the problems that nations with B teams (Spain, Portugal and Germany) have with player loans not always loading up in game even if they are in the editor and in the player_config file....

My problem is this:

I'm making a Mexican patch (replacing Turkey). Mexican teams have a shitload of loans to and from each other. I have altered the exe to allow B teams in other countries and have given the majority of teams in the top 2 Mexican leagues B teams (like they have IRL).

However many of the loans don't load, and the loan duplicator tool gives me an error message everytime I try and use it (something about missing files).

Does anyone know how I can get either the loans to work or the tool to work? Or failing that, does anyone know if I can just do something manually without the use of the tool to get all the loans to load properly?

I've PMed Zozoa to ask him but he's not always around on a regular basis so I thought I'd ask you all.

Cheers

ClayDatsusara
30-04-14, 02:54 AM
I think I know what is happening now!

You inserted new B teams in the DB and LoansDuplicator simply doesnt recognize them. I remember that the LoanDuplicator v1.0 never duplicated the loans from a certain german team and later on Zozoa launched v2.0 and explained that the club in question was missing from the list inside the program.

This means that Loans Duplicator does not automatically recognizes all clubs with B teams, but rather has a list of those clubs and goes through it. If you added new B teams I think that we can have for a fact that the program is not ment to recognize them.

You could either wait until zozoa sees your message and is willing to make a new version of the application or you can simply duplicate the loans manually in the player_setup.cfg file. It's a very easy task since you know exactly which teams you want to duplicate.

You open the said file in the notepad, and search for the teams you want to double loans. For example, in this Pizzi from Benfica to Espanyol loan, we have to duplicate the loan so that it includes also the B team from the feeder club:

LOAN" "Luis Miguel" "Pizzi" "Afonso Fernandes" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica" "R.C.D. Espanyol" 1 5 2001 30 6 2002

we simply copy the line above and substitute the full name of the feeder club by the full name of it's B team:

LOAN" "Luis Miguel" "Pizzi" "Afonso Fernandes" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica B" "R.C.D. Espanyol" 1 5 2001 30 6 2002

Not so hard ;)

Craig Forrest
30-04-14, 04:10 AM
Many thanks Clay.... will give that a shot and hopefully it solves my problem :ok:

Craig Forrest
30-04-14, 04:22 AM
Tried with Club America and all loans loaded :D

Thanks again Clay :ok:

Dermotron
30-04-14, 09:20 AM
It's strange though as the loans duplicator works fine on some comps and not on others. For instance it works fine on my work computer but not on my laptop or on herself's laptop. It must require a dll or something that is missing depending on what people have done or not done to their machines.

ClayDatsusara
01-05-14, 02:12 AM
No problem Craig, the solution instantly came to my mind when you said you were trying to make loans work in teams you had created. I answered to your pm thinking that you were applying it in a normal db.

LLLorenzo
06-05-14, 12:47 PM
Hello,

After I uninstalled 2.19 patch, I've installed 2.16 but I've lost all loans...why? :dizzy:

LLLorenzo
08-05-14, 06:01 PM
so what? no answers? :(

Fods
08-05-14, 11:46 PM
No reason they should disappear unless you validated the database.

LLLorenzo
10-05-14, 04:38 PM
nothing...

With validation or not, I lost all loans players :(

info0
10-05-14, 06:57 PM
Cos it overwrites different data in exe. -.-

Mars56
05-08-14, 12:11 AM
Forgive me for being such a dunce, but I've totally forgotten how to do this. I recently had to reset my computer (RIP Colwyn Bay 2024 Champions League champions) and I'm slowly re-integrating all the various patches into CM. I did search but I couldn't find anything.

Dermotron
05-08-14, 10:05 AM
JLPatch has an option to change it http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=152

Mars56
05-08-14, 11:32 AM
Ahh perfect, thanks!

Mick
31-05-16, 10:16 AM
Guys,

Is there an easier way of deleting all the loans from the database other than going through the 'Player Set Up File' manually and deleting each line item?

Thanks,

Dermotron
31-05-16, 10:18 AM
Open cm0102ed.exe
Tools > Validate Database
Go to Cfg tab
Go to Filter and filter by Type: Loan
Delete

Mick
31-05-16, 11:24 AM
200 at a time !!! thanks.

Is this what you guys have to do? WOW !!!

Dermotron
31-05-16, 12:15 PM
No. We use an Editor that allows 10000 deletions at a time

Or Excel on the player_setup.cfg

wayupna
20-02-17, 11:03 PM
I have done a quick search but couldnt see it..

I have loaded the game , patch, october update, then rename patch and exe file..

But still can only loan 2 players at anyone time in the football league ..

What have i done wrong plase

wayupna
21-02-17, 07:12 PM
But i cant use the Tapani Patch as i have a patch already attatched so does thos mean i camt have more than 2 loan players

Tierney-LFC-1990
31-01-18, 02:20 PM
Hi,

Could anyone please help me.

When doing loans on the editor do you have to use the configuration thing? Or am I missing something, and you can do it another way on the editor?

Many thanks,

Matt

GFRay
31-01-18, 02:31 PM
I don't touch the Cfg tab in the editor since it's extremely buggy and can cause crashes in the editor.

What I do is open the player_setup.cfg file in the Data folder in notepad and add/remove loans in there manually! :ok:

Dermotron
31-01-18, 03:48 PM
Just use Staff Configuration on the 1. Pers tab of the editor

Tierney-LFC-1990
31-01-18, 04:21 PM
Thanks Lads :-).

GFRay is it simple to add loans? Is there a tutorial on here at all mate?

Tierney-LFC-1990
31-01-18, 04:22 PM
Just use Staff Configuration on the 1. Pers tab of the editor

I don't touch the Cfg tab in the editor since it's extremely buggy and can cause crashes in the editor.

What I do is open the player_setup.cfg file in the Data folder in notepad and add/remove loans in there manually! :ok:

Would using that cause an editor crash tho Derm? Is it same as config?

GFRay
31-01-18, 04:24 PM
Thanks Lads :-).

GFRay is it simple to add loans? Is there a tutorial on here at all mate?

Just open the file in notepad and use find (ctrl + f) to search for 'loan'. Then just use one of those lines as a template to create your own loan lines! :ok:

Craig Forrest
31-01-18, 04:55 PM
literally on the first page of the official editor, under staff config, you can set all kinds of things (injuries, international retirement, etc...) including loans

You can also add them to the player_setup.cfg file too....

it's really simple either way

Tierney-LFC-1990
31-01-18, 07:56 PM
Thanks everyone, much appreciated :-)

Tierney-LFC-1990
31-01-18, 10:13 PM
Ray, just a couple of questions please mate.

Can I put the new lines of text anywhere on the player setup file on notepad?

Also, when I try to save my changes it says something about administrator and not being able to do it or something, is there a way round that please?

Many thanks mate.

Matt

GFRay
31-01-18, 11:23 PM
Ray, just a couple of questions please mate.

Can I put the new lines of text anywhere on the player setup file on notepad?

Also, when I try to save my changes it says something about administrator and not being able to do it or something, is there a way round that please?

Many thanks mate.

Matt

I just put them between other loan lines so not anywhere specific.

It's a .txt file and you don't need admin rights as far as I know to edit and save that.

Alan
01-02-18, 12:34 AM
I always sort the player setup config alphabetically cos I'm sad

Tierney-LFC-1990
01-02-18, 04:57 PM
When I go to save my changes to the player_setup.cfg in notepad I get a message saying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02\Data\player_setup.cfg You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission.'

Any idea how to get round that please?

GFRay
01-02-18, 04:59 PM
Do you have admin rights for your PC? It seems like you don't have them otherwise you would be able to save a simple .txt file.

Tierney-LFC-1990
01-02-18, 05:01 PM
Do you have admin rights for your PC? It seems like you don't have them otherwise you would be able to save a simple .txt file.

I should do mate lol. It's my laptop so I don't see why I wouldn't lol. Is there a way to fix that?

Tierney-LFC-1990
01-02-18, 05:13 PM
Sussed it mate. Went into 'Properties', 'Security' and then to users and ticked allow full control. Seems to have done the trick!

Heukie
06-07-19, 06:00 PM
Hi guys,
Anyone know how to get my loans back, they all dissapeared.

Greets

Redknapp69
06-07-19, 09:45 PM
What do you mean?

Heukie
07-07-19, 12:40 PM
When i load a game, there are no loan deals in the march update. All player are at their club.

Redknapp69
07-07-19, 09:53 PM
Got the save?

Playing with any patches?

Made any changes via editor?