PDA

View Full Version : Nation player selections

_dwallie_
14-06-14, 05:14 PM
How does the computer select players for a Nation (Holland, Spain etc)?
For Example: When i am managing a club i get news from the board that several players are Selected for Dutch squad.
How does that work?
Also, can i change this with editor?
If yes, how?

Thank you

Dermotron
14-06-14, 09:20 PM
The quickest way is to make the players in question Current Reputation (CR) higher than those in the squad. Normally you would increase Home Reputation (HR) to get the correct players into the squad. There is a design flaw in the game however where a player playing in his home league will have his Home Reputation lowered to match his Current Rep.

e.g.

In Editor

Player A plays in England. HR140 CR140

Player B plays in Holland. HR170 CR130

When the game loads

Player A stays the same

Player B plays in Holland. HR130 CR130

So player A will get picked over player B even if higher rated in the Editor / by Update Team.

It's a nuisance to say the least.

_dwallie_
02-07-14, 05:33 PM
The quickest way is to make the players in question Current Reputation (CR) higher than those in the squad. Normally you would increase Home Reputation (HR) to get the correct players into the squad. There is a design flaw in the game however where a player playing in his home league will have his Home Reputation lowered to match his Current Rep.

e.g.

In Editor

Player A plays in England. HR140 CR140

Player B plays in Holland. HR170 CR130

When the game loads

Player A stays the same

Player B plays in Holland. HR130 CR130

So player A will get picked over player B even if higher rated in the Editor / by Update Team.

It's a nuisance to say the least.

I changed a player with Editor (Markus Bay from Ajax, a 16 year old Danish player) and gave him 200 home rep and 200 current rep but still is not selected for Danish National Team?
Do I need to change something else? Or why is he not selected?

Fods
03-07-14, 05:00 AM
probably because of his age