PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

mmm222
04-07-14, 07:20 PM
Once you enter negotiations with a player is there anyway you can change the role you first offer the player? I cant figure it out, even when you withdraw the bid and start again the next time you enter negotiations the role is already set?

Craig Forrest
04-07-14, 08:02 PM
wait a couple of weeks and then it can be changed

mmm222
04-07-14, 08:10 PM
Ok thanks

Kingsley
04-07-14, 08:38 PM
I think it is a couple of months, but yes, you do need to cancel the bid and resubmit after a gap. Trouble is if you go in too soon, the clock starts ticking from zero again.

Craig Forrest
04-07-14, 08:43 PM
I'm almost surely kinda sort of positive that it's 2 weeks...... can't be 2 months... that seems way too long

Redknapp69
05-07-14, 12:55 AM
I always out in a manager note to remind me in 1 month as a transfer prospect and seems fine then

BobMem
13-07-14, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I thought it was a month to reset, so I do the same as redders.

Crespo
09-08-14, 12:29 AM
Hey guys. :)

I have huge Problems to extend contracts of my players. I am in the first year after the new transfer-regulations were introduced.
Many players want a new contract and they want a lot more money than they earn at the moment. Its not even negotiable. Most of the times they want redicilous amounts of money..
Extending contracts wasnt a big deal in CM 00/01 and i havent heard about such problems in cm 01/02, too.

What can i do? :/

AtomicAnt
09-08-14, 02:50 AM
It's a well known problem, but I think it's not as big an issue as it was before the 2014 march update where the update team did a great job on the wages growing out of proportion and ending up ruining clubs.

If I can't afford the wages I don't bother with offering new contracts. I keep the player or sell him if he ends up to be a huge problem. If the player wants way more money than you can offer you have to raise the wage-ceiling by offering max to one player, and when he signs do the same with another player, and so on.. The amount you can offer seems to be the wage the top earner at your club + a variable amount, therefore you have to take it step by step.

Crespo
09-08-14, 03:51 AM
Hm, i only play with the 3.9.68 Patch..

The problem is that way too many players want way too much money. I can not let go 5, mostly important players, however, i want not afford to pay a player 10mio. DM when he gets 2mio.DM at the moment.
At his point, its annoying to see the players unhappy, but i have the hope that when the contract expires they will sign for normal conditions. I made the experience that when the contract expires players they are satesfied with normal conditions, they werent unhappy before, though.

Or I have to dont care about the wage structure and then see what happens..

But i am seriously angry with that aspect of the game. How they could they changed that in such a bad way..