PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to play in 1920x1080 res

dangler
06-09-14, 01:33 PM
Couldn't find any info in forums max is 1200x800 from tapani
I'm pretty sure i've played with friends on their monitors and it was full res

info0
06-09-14, 01:45 PM
Couldn't have been. I believe Tapani might have updated his recent patch to allow higher resolutions, but... You need backgrounds for it to work :P.

dangler
06-09-14, 01:47 PM
Couldn't have been. I believe Tapani might have updated his recent patch to allow higher resolutions, but... You need backgrounds for it to work :P.
explain this pls or link me if it is explained somewhere already

info0
06-09-14, 02:02 PM
http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5246

dangler
06-09-14, 07:42 PM
i don't know can't make it work never had this problem before it was always starting in full screen now i got new monitor and it starts in weird resolution i guess time to install some newer manager

Tapani
10-09-14, 06:25 PM
While it would not be hard to set it to full-HD resolution, the problem would be the fonts and stuff being too small etc. Lots of empty space between texts. The hack I made for changing resolution does not scale fonts, just the coordinates where to place stuff.

Try 1280x720 (half-HD, required resolution to support by all HDMI compatible monitors), and go full screen.

dangler
11-09-14, 12:16 PM
I tried that and it didn't work it still changes resolution on its own when started in full i downloaded backgrownds and play in windowed 1200/800 which sux.I'm 100 % sure i've played the game in friends on their monitors and it was full screen and the resolution doesn't change like that.I think it has to do with windows 7 and the aero thingie but i'm not an expert so can't tell.If you can make a patch that can change resolution properly that would be awesome.Also thank you for your current patches they are great and thank you for ruining the game for me with your tactics yours were the 1st cheat tactics that i copied untill i could do my own and it became 2 easy :D.