PDA

View Full Version : Network Games - General Chat

Pages : [1] 2

316'sRegen
17-01-12, 09:17 PM
This thread is for arranging your own Network games and/or Hamachi Groups.

Need a few new players, want a new challenge? Post in here to find or start a game or Hamachi group. :ok:

Newly created Hamachi groups will allow a max of 8 clients, however,

The cm0102 group had 256 spaces in it and the details are below, check it out. All welcome on the group :ok:

Network ID: champmanclan
password: online

GROUP HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED BY HAMACHI

barney
10-03-12, 02:53 PM
New network game every saturday afternoon 2-5/6pm.....
11 countries u can manage in, inc....ARG,BRAZIL,ENG,FRA,GREECE,GER,HOL,ITA,PORT, SCOT&SPAIN......
Latest OBD update....
If times not suitable for u let me no as these aint set in stone but gotta be at weekends as i work shifts..........
INBOX ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.....

Rivaldo
11-03-12, 06:37 AM
Can the game be run 7*24 hours and anybody who wants join the network can have a refresh whenever he wants?:afro:

Kaos
11-03-12, 12:21 PM
Someone can run a game 24/7 if they wanted to. However it would mean they would either have to leave there comp running CM all day or have a dedicated server for people to join as and when they please which is next on my list!! Unless someone beats me to it of course!

Hope this helps you

316'sRegen
11-03-12, 03:00 PM
swede was going to run such a game but when you leave the game running you need to be on holiday obviously.
This means unless other players are continually playing the game will skip on through many seasons in your absence.

If not on holiday when any decision comes up (offers for players etc) the game will freeze at that point for all other players.
The happy medium I think he had decided on was to have "opening hours" for the game, like 4 or 5 hours a day on chosen days.

wato20
12-03-12, 12:46 PM
Chris - when we gona get back on our italy game?

Patinoz
12-03-12, 01:36 PM
i am in :D

316'sRegen
12-03-12, 10:35 PM
Tomorrow after 8pm?
I'm finishing my season with Melilla tonight :ok:

Patinoz
13-03-12, 04:53 PM
gimme a yell though tonight isnt exactly the best

316'sRegen
13-03-12, 09:40 PM
slightly later than i thought getting in from work
you guys must have left already :(

wato20
14-03-12, 01:12 PM
Never got on..

Busy lifes and all that shizzle...

316'sRegen
14-03-12, 06:32 PM
indeed, once i get this network forum sorted (tried and failed to access the other place)
I'll upload all the save games I have with any of you guys playing in them :ok:

Means you can carry the games on at least as I am not on the PC as much these days.

wato20
15-03-12, 11:03 AM
Jobsworth ! ! !

hahaha! :rofl:

MrFoo
15-03-12, 11:45 AM
Anyone interested in playing a 3.9.68 Network game?

Offside Trap
22-03-12, 11:54 AM
Can someone pass over any Hamachi groups for me to join please, thought I had one in ChampManClan but seemed to be incorrect somewhere, had the password as online but not sure what went wrong :)

316'sRegen
23-03-12, 12:48 AM
the champmanclan is all lower case mate, they are case sensitive :ok:

Baz
23-03-12, 10:21 PM
I've joined up now, not quite sure when i'll be available for a long term game but will try my best to stick to anything I agree to.

vibe
03-04-12, 06:41 PM
Anyone intrested in starting a new network game?

Patinoz
03-04-12, 10:30 PM
do people actually read fucking threads before they post stuff?

316'sRegen
03-04-12, 10:34 PM
clearly not, can you delete that poll mate?

waldymar
15-04-12, 11:13 AM
hey, how can I join your network game?

Relja
16-04-12, 02:55 PM
Hi guys and girls (hope so) xD

I am just wondering is it possible to make a tournament through hammachi, for example, anyone who want to play ( 20 players and more etc). We can make some tournament...i see many players here
It will be cool to play with real menagers, smth like football manager live...

316'sRegen
16-04-12, 06:17 PM
Hi guys and girls (hope so) xD

I am just wondering is it possible to make a tournament through hammachi, for example, anyone who want to play ( 20 players and more etc). We can make some tournament...i see many players here
It will be cool to play with real menagers, smth like football manager live...

:welcome:
There is a group set up on hamachi for the network forum, the details are in the rules thread HERE (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?60-Rules-of-the-Network-Forum)

Join in there and meet all the other players that are registered, or post when you want to play, what leagues etc in this thread to try and get a game set up.

I think I read somewhere that the max managers in a game of champ is 16, can't remember where i read that on the old forum, CML or something, but we once tried a super large game (12 players) and it was disastrous :lol:

You would need to allow several hours at the start for everyone's bids etc.
7-8 players is kind of the critical mass, smaller games with 2-3 are great fun.

Anyway, good luck and keep on champ'in :D

Offside Trap
18-04-12, 04:51 PM
Am looking at starting a new game, ideally, for an hour or so, each or every other night. Around 3-4 people would be good, have done testers, ensure I can host, and all worked fine when I ran 8 players joining. Was hoping to start tonight, around 10ish, if thats not to short notice for anyone? English top flight if thats ok. Am on Hamachi, network details below,

network name - MikeyNetClan

password - 2012

if any of you wanna add via them details and leave a message. Will see how much response and go from there. Have got a fairly good update, and a good speed too

See ya there

Michael

ronter
19-04-12, 03:37 PM
Updated online game CM01/02 the 2012 season ---- Partida online CM01/02 Actualizado a la temporada 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to organize an online league of CM01-02. We will play with the most recent update of the 2011-2012 season. Although you can join this championship started. Well, who says? ¿. If you have any questions for me here you say or my mail.

To encourage you'll have fun!

I hope soon!

hamachi.
network name: laligabbva
password: 123

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quiero organizar una liga online de CM01-02. Jugaremos con la actualizacion mas reciente de la temporada 2011-2012. Podeis uniros aunque este el campeonato empezado. Bueno, quien se apunta?¿ . Si teneis alguna duda me lo decis por aqui o por mi correo.

¡ANiMAROS, LO PASAREMOS BIEN !!

Os espero pronto!!!

hamachi.
nombre red: laligabbva
contraseña: 123

Patinoz
19-04-12, 04:24 PM
First of all welcome :ok:

Secondly, well done on reading the forum rules and actually posting an english translation of what you are saying.

Thirdly, why don't you just talk to the guy above you. Have a joint game and you are already 2 people and you only need another 2 or 3.

316'sRegen
19-04-12, 05:22 PM
:lol:

well said pati, this thread always seems to be people trying to start a new hamachi group and a new game, instead of chatting with each other and hashing out times/dates/leagues etc. I often wonder if any of the new groups or games ever get off the ground as no-one creates a thread showing their game running (which we would all love to see by the way if any of you have great games going on)

also, just to remind everyone, new groups on hamachi are limited to 5 players.

316'sRegen
24-04-12, 03:08 PM
Have you also tried putting out a message in the Hamachi Michael?

Right click the champmanclan group (the blue bar) and open chat window. Everyone can then see what you are saying.

ronter
24-04-12, 03:55 PM
START GAME NETWORK

We started the new league's best game manager in the history of football, the championship manager 01/02. (Updated to season 2011-12). I decided to make an online league of the Spanish First Division. The league is already created but not yet started. So the first goal is encouraged and will pick up equipment. The league will start to go from 4 or 5 players active.

Terms of rules to play:

1. Managers committed and fast connection.

2. Maximum time the manager to continue item 3 min.

3. Upon entering the game NO PASSWORD ye may thrust because if you can not go one day after agreeing to play, play that day HOLIDAYS.

4. You can not take the R.Madrid or Barcelona, ​​because of the superiority of both clubs, the challenge will beat these and beat your opponents. You can go to Barcelona or Madrid as long as they fired their coaches and want to hire you.

5. Forbidden to play friendly matches.

6. You can pick selections.

7. Item is recorded after each day of league and European competitions.

So far these are the conditions but I'm sure that I forget to put something ... hehehe
Who have any questions or wish to participate to add me on msn: diego.ronter@hotmail.es or enter departure and we talked.
Talk in the chat during the game and there will be sprints and morbidity.

Each day in the forum discuss everything that happens in this tournament. I hope you sign up because for me this is still the best manager game in history at the level of all sports.

The number of ip to join network games is as follows:

COMIENZA PARTIDA EN RED

Empezamos la nueva liga del mejor juego de la historia de manager de fútbol, el championship manager 01/02. ( Actualizado a temporada 2011-12 ). He decidido hacer una liga online de la Primera división española. La liga ya está creada pero aún no está en marcha. Así que el primero que se anime y se meta cogerá equipo. La liga empezará a andar a partir de 4 o 5 jugadores activo.

Condiciones reglas para jugar:

1. Managers comprometidos y conexión rápida.

2. Tiempo máximo del manager para continuar partida 3 min.

3. Al ingresar en el juego NO metáis CONTRASEÑA ya que si uno no puede entrar después de acordar un día para jugar, jugara ese día de VACACIONES.

4. No se puede coger el R.Madrid ni el Barcelona, debido a la superioridad de ambos clubs, el reto sera ganarles a estos y ganar a tus contrincantes. Te puedes ir al Barcelona o Madrid siempre y cuando despidan a sus entrenadores y quieran contratarte.

5. Prohibido jugar partidos amistosos.

6. No se pueden coger selecciones.

7. Se grabara partida después de cada jornada de liga y de competiciones europeas.

De momento estas son las condiciones aunque seguro que se me olvida poner algo... jejeje
Quién tenga alguna duda o desee participar que me agregue al msn: diego.ronter@hotmail.es ,o ingresar en partida y ya hablamos.
Hablaremos en el chat del juego durante la partida y habra piques y morbo.

Cada día en el foro comentaremos todo lo que ocurra en este campeonato. Espero que os apuntéis porque para mi este sigue siendo el mejor juego de manager de la historia a nivel de todos los deportes.

El numero de ip para unirse en partida en red es el siguiente:

Patinoz
24-04-12, 04:56 PM
while I do admire your effort and persistence to create a game, I still dont get you. have you talked to each other yet? just create a game with epl and primera division...

have you talked to people on hamachi yet? i know there are always guys like "joe-vaio", kyle etc. who are looking for the game but dont frequent the forum that often.

just start out together with 2 or 3 people and use the champmanclan group in hamachi to chat while playing. there will always be people then asking to join your game boys.

i can only speak for myself but i reckon some guys on here who are for example playing the clan game dont have time to join yours. i got the clan game atm, i got a game in france with chris, clay and luis which is brilliant, i got a game in italy with chris & wato (if wato is finally getting around playing again) etc. etc.

as I said, I can only suggest you two first joining, then asking some guys on hamachi and then starting a game. believe me, once people see you chatting, doing your own write-ups etc. they wanna join

and ronter: I am not sure this is gonna work with the IP you have given since it aint a hamachi one. chris got more a clue about that though and might help you answer that one.

p.s.: what i also dont get: there has been a poll regarding league / times etc. up here for 2 weeks or so. i dont understand why you didnt vote back then etc. and put your name down for it.

316'sRegen
24-04-12, 05:52 PM
:doh:

London35
08-06-12, 07:08 PM
hey im up for playing a network game...

i can do most weeknights...8pm - midnight....english time

let me know if this is still going on!

cheers

frontman_matt
24-06-12, 08:17 PM
Ok Looking to start a new network game!! Will Have 11 leagues running on the original 3.9.68 unmodified DB but everyone should agree to take on a team from the EPL

Will be kicking it off as soon as I have as little as 3 people ready to go. It will be regular gaming so dont join the network if you rarely have time for it.

The Hamachi network to join is below... once join just message me and also feel free to leave a message here

Laters

Network - frontman_champ
password - password

Carlos Z
25-06-12, 12:25 AM
Would very much like to play in that network game.

Can play Sunday to Wednesday from 6pm - 11pm.

negredo
25-06-12, 03:59 PM
Ok Looking to start a new network game!! Will Have 11 leagues running on the original 3.9.68 unmodified DB but everyone should agree to take on a team from the EPL

Will be kicking it off as soon as I have as little as 3 people ready to go. It will be regular gaming so dont join the network if you rarely have time for it.

The Hamachi network to join is below... once join just message me and also feel free to leave a message here

Laters

Network - champ-man0102
password - password

I`m interested :)

frontman_matt
25-06-12, 10:37 PM
if u guys cam get me on Hamachi and we will play as and when were all on :)

Network - champ-man0102
password - password

Carlos Z
26-06-12, 12:28 AM
Have tried to join Hamachi network "champ-man0102" but it states that the password is incorrect.

negredo
26-06-12, 10:52 AM
yess same here..the pass is not correct

frontman_matt
27-06-12, 01:12 PM
yeh sorry guys try the new network

frontman_champ
pw - password

will update original thread

adamcorki
01-07-12, 03:21 PM
Well Im interested in starting a new game........database to be decided.......I can host if needed, 100mb........regular play.......

London35
01-07-12, 06:31 PM
adam...get on hamachi...we have a game started now
eng prem

join in!¬!!

adamcorki
01-07-12, 07:56 PM
adam...get on hamachi...we have a game started now
eng prem

join in!¬!!

What's the group name mate?how often you play?

316'sRegen
04-07-12, 07:24 PM
is this game now active?

garciabaloni
06-07-12, 02:41 PM
network id:karimano24 password is :burgerc im on now if anyone whats to play password is burgerc

Fods
11-07-12, 01:23 AM
I wanna play, only prob is my times would be from 5pm weeknights so thats 8am onwards in UK/Europe...? anyone keen?

don1demaco
01-08-12, 02:57 PM
would like to join a network game

don1demaco
01-08-12, 07:36 PM
can i join the game

themanknownas
04-08-12, 05:31 PM
Anyone interested in a network game using the old db v3.68 tapani patched database.

if i get at least 3 people set up i will make this happen

themanknownas
04-08-12, 05:36 PM
anyone in this group fancy starting a game

Poom
07-08-12, 03:59 PM
Hi I've been playing champ 01/02 for last 10 years I've only recently had the Internet installed can sum tell me how I play a network game please and if anyone is interested?? Thanks

London35
07-08-12, 10:44 PM
let me know if this is still going on...ill play

London35
07-08-12, 10:45 PM
yes i will play?...let me know?

Fods
07-08-12, 10:49 PM
Hi I've been playing champ 01/02 for last 10 years I've only recently had the Internet installed can sum tell me how I play a network game please and if anyone is interested?? Thanks

If you search the network games area you will find a tutorial! Have a read and set your games up :ok:

durban84
08-08-12, 02:56 PM
Looking for players for a network game tonight I will post move details later. So far we have 2 players that can play most week nights

swedishcmgod
08-08-12, 04:28 PM
what about ireland-game mate? I'm up for a 1-2 hr session around 21 GMT tonight :ok:

cristiancipriano
15-08-12, 09:27 PM
i can play

cristiancipriano
15-08-12, 09:38 PM
3-4 players maximum Italian league

Patinoz
28-08-12, 12:34 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i11q74

hawthorino
28-08-12, 01:26 PM
are you looking players for this game?

Janis89
02-09-12, 07:47 PM
game on tonight Luis , Patinoz?

remember we are getting close to the 15th :) :ok:

Dagi7
06-09-12, 07:29 PM
Is it possible to play a network game with 1280x800 resolution?

Dagi7
06-09-12, 08:48 PM
got the answer. It is not possible. please delete post.

Janis89
08-09-12, 06:28 PM
Let`s see if it`s any REAL interest in this :

Wanna play a network game , thinking max 5-6 people . Although I prefer 3-4 .

Non wib wob or cheat formations is not allowed.

Have to be regulars , we will be playing a minimum of once a week , anything over that and I will be happy.

Hoping for quick responses :ok:

316'sRegen
10-09-12, 04:08 PM
Lets go then Janis!
I'm in but no longer have the ability to host as I'm on wireless connection these days.

Pick a day except friday and saturday and I'm there mate :ok:

ClayDatsusara
10-09-12, 04:57 PM
Let's bring the old clan game back! does anyone have the save??

Offside Trap
10-09-12, 06:04 PM
Yo Yo Peeps

Well thought id have another bash at attempting to start a new clan. Now we've passed the deadline, and I have a fairly good update (with much help from Ratio) all promotions/relelgations uptoday date for the 12/13 season. Deadline day deals as of 31/08/12. And using the tapni 2.19 starting year 2010 so using version 3.9.68T, using game speed of 8 as oppose to maximum or minimum

So, am looking to set up a minimal clan, but abit bored with heads up, so was looking for around 3-4 people. Ive got 1 already in stone (my usual heads up guy) Ill place the Champ Man Hamachi network details below, Im on there under the name Mikey, and from there, I will set up a new network where whoever will join that is partipating.

English league is chosen country to start in, maybe Premier division or whichever antyone decides. Im looking to kick it off at 10pm tomorrow night (UK Time) for anything upto 2 hours, and then all agree on next agreed date and time.

So many games start and crash for whatever reason, I've got my best versiion to date with no crashes or bugs that could cause the game to fold. So if you'd like to give me a message on Hamchi, we'l go from there

Hamchi Network - champmanclan
Password - online

So what do you all say? fancy it? Ideally for me, id like to play hour or so, every other night, but like I said, we'l all agree. Let me know guys

Mike

Janis89
10-09-12, 08:25 PM
Awesome , I think I do have the save on my mothers computer.

Can check when I visit her tomorrow :ok:

wato20
17-09-12, 10:58 AM
Not sure what this means for the future of Online games..
or Hamachi..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19600718

Offside Trap
07-10-12, 03:54 PM
Am looking to start a new clan/game, primarily, for Tuesday nights. Just want to get response on if anyones available and if they fancy it. Could even start this Tuesday (9th) if we can.

Im happy to host, using the sites new official update,tapni 2.19 starting year 2010, game speed of 8.

I got the idea from Chris' sunday clanning starting tonight so start with England choosing any team except the big 6, Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham

Let us know what your thoughts are and we'l go from there

Michael

jozeg
08-10-12, 10:44 AM
I'm in. What when CL football is on tuesdays we'll move to another day or play? :D

Offside Trap
14-10-12, 06:23 PM
Short notice I know, but If I host, wanna play at 8pm, UK time, English league, choose whoever you want, ideally, sunday nights going forward, or whens best for all to play. Have got a Hamachi group, if need be will set up another if more than 5 people. let me know, the more the merrier, :)

Im on the champmanclan network if anyones on there

I use the Tapni 2.19 staring year 2010 and also using the offical Sep2012 update

316'sRegen
14-10-12, 06:56 PM
so did the game get off the ground last weekend?

technoir
21-10-12, 11:33 AM
I am interested :) Is free spot still available?

316'sRegen
12-12-12, 07:46 PM
The Red and Blue games will work better if everyone can host.

Then ANY 2 can play each other when they're on hamachi.

with Barney's ip fix there's no reason everyone cant, just fix your ~net.OUT in notepad, make it read only then delete the ip application from your champman folder.
if it still doesn't work it's antivirus or firewalls stopping it.

The tutorial has been updated toshow how easy it is.

Evo89
19-12-12, 09:32 PM
Looking at starting a game with 1 other. I will be looking at hosting. It will be just play as and when we are both available as I work a lot of different shifts any day of the week.

I play with Sept 2012 update, don't mind what league either. Im on Hamachi as my username on here too. Just drop me a PM if anyones interested,

ClayDatsusara
19-12-12, 11:01 PM
Hi Evo, if you agree to the rules of The Big Red Game, you can join anytime!

See you around!

foo_jam2002
21-01-13, 08:41 PM
I have never played a network game, anyone interested for a game? I use 3.9.60. Is there the possibility to save a network game and continue later? PM me if you want.

316'sRegen
21-01-13, 09:12 PM
hey foo jam, check the Big Red thread (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?2327-Big-Red-Game!) and join in with the guys there.

As for saving/sharing/continuing games, see here (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?59-Sharing-Tactics-Save-Games-to-use-in-Network-Games) for a basic tutorial.

In order to host in the big red game though, you would need to be in 3.9.68 patch, but you can join regardless of your patch/data update status as the host is used as a server for the game :ok:

Jump on hamachi (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?57-How-to-get-set-up-to-play-network-games)and the guys will help you out

Pokahontas
25-01-13, 02:53 PM
here's an idea for future network games yet to start: only tactic allowed 442 flat. all other restrictions apply.
:ok:

Fods
03-02-13, 07:26 AM
One of the best ideas I have ever heard

316'sRegen
06-02-13, 04:58 PM
stupid idea! :lol: I pick my own tactics thanks :D
352 FTW. Anyway,

Is there anyone that fancies a good old fashioned network game sometime? One where you are in control of your team for the whole game. Big Red is superb and has brought a lot of new people on board but I'm looking for a smaller game where maybe 2-4 managers are in and we play when they are all there, meaning you get to play every match, see every news item etc etc.

Probably Weekdays mon-thu, once or twice a week when it suits.

Janis89
06-02-13, 06:09 PM
stupid idea! :lol: I pick my own tactics thanks :D
352 FTW. Anyway,

Is there anyone that fancies a good old fashioned network game sometime? One where you are in control of your team for the whole game. Big Red is superb and has brought a lot of new people on board but I'm looking for a smaller game where maybe 2-4 managers are in and we play when they are all there, meaning you get to play every match, see every news item etc etc.

Probably Weekdays mon-thu, once or twice a week when it suits.

I`m very interested in joining a new network game.

With the "current" tactical restriction , wide men , 3 at the back etc.

316'sRegen
06-02-13, 11:20 PM
yeah, sounds good Janis, although you were doing OK on holiday mode though in BRG.

no wibwob, standard non cheaty formations etc....

I'd be happy just to have a 2 player one if no-one else is in :ok:

moravcik
18-02-13, 08:03 PM
Hey,

Just sorted out hamachi and ready to play a network game!!!

London35
19-02-13, 07:39 PM
im on ham and can play moravcik

mrmattyrobbo
24-02-13, 12:33 PM
Never set up a network game before on champ man 01/02 but i do have hamachi... If anyone fancies a season let me know and give me a bit of advice on how to get it set up

316'sRegen
24-02-13, 12:41 PM
hey matty, welcome aboard, there's a tutorial in this section with a step by step guideto get you up and running. Ialso hope to get a new network gaje going once a week when the new update is released so keep an eye on the network forum, be glad to have you join :ok:

mrmattyrobbo
24-02-13, 12:51 PM
cheers pal i will have a look at it. getting bored of playing it on my own nothing seems to be a challenge anymore. any ideas when we can expect the new update

316'sRegen
24-02-13, 12:57 PM
due anytime i think mate, they are perfectionists though which is why the updates are so thorough, can't wait myself for it!

TSAKAS
06-03-13, 12:02 AM
Hello to everyone!I ve just registered im new to community.Im looking for network game for about 5 years now.I hope here at last will find someone to play with.So can anyone tell me what i need to do?Im playing CM01-02 OriginalDataBase V3.9.60.I ve used Hamachi before for network game know about it.

TSAKAS
06-03-13, 07:43 PM
anyone who want to play with me network game CM01-02 ODB V3.9.60 without any updates???send me pm to arrange game...

Offside Trap
14-03-13, 11:34 AM
Well once again, the 2nd session went tits up. Is there anyone out there wanting to take CM to the next level? if so, and you're not 1 of these 1 session wonders, let me know. Myself and Pepe want to recruit 2-3 more players. Now I know arranging times good for all parties can be a pain, and things to come up, but all it takes is abit of communication. So..... we're looking at kicking off a new game tomorrow night, Friday, 9.15pm (UK Time) and have a 2 hour or so session, for bidding, shortlisting, listing of players etc.... then have another session same sort of time and scale on saturday. Then agree with the fellow managers what times and days suit all. You can send me your tactic if you wish and use it. I will host and save etc..

see below for specs

3.9.68T
Tapni 2.19
EPL is desired league
No wib/wob tactics
At least 3 in your defence
2 wingers a must

Thats really it to be honest, all I or we shall I say, want, is people who want to play. Am on Hamchi on the champmanclan network so you can leave a message there, or pm via here if you want. And I will set up an alternative network for all to join. If anyone knows of anyone, pass on details by all means

See you soon guys

Michael aka Mikey

316'sRegen
14-03-13, 04:31 PM
join the new clan game or big red.

316'sRegen
14-03-13, 04:36 PM
this will be merged with general chat later, please stop creating these threads until you know a game will happen.

PM people, stake out the chatbox or whatever, these type of threads are no good and won't last long.

If you had a first session that would of been the time to create a thread, keep in touch with the other players etc in that thread and show screens etc of the game.

London35
28-03-13, 07:42 PM
good first session with pep and mikey...3 man game is the best number so far...any more and it gets tricky getting everyone online at same time....hopefully turns into something decent and long term...cheers mikey for setting it up

reckk
06-04-13, 09:02 PM
Hello .
Im looking for some Bulgarian players to play with ;] ,If ur located in Bulgaria and ur interested to play multy u can find me on skype (thapro2) or PM here .;]

Janis89
12-04-13, 07:51 PM
Starting a game now if anyone wanna join :ok:

technoir
16-04-13, 06:16 PM
I might be interested. What time you will usually play? i can be available after 7 pm till 10 pm

316'sRegen
29-05-13, 10:22 AM
Hey guys,

got a new game going with me mates last night, a 3 player. Haven't played network in so long it was a blast.

Was chatting to Terry (Ian? :confused:) and Mikey and they have a game with a couple others that has been running a couple months also.

Write ups for these coming next month, to show that there are games happening out there in hamachi land :D

If you have an existing network game already running, get yourself a thread started to brag about defeating your friends or chat/buy/sell etc in the downtime :ok:

ClayDatsusara
30-05-13, 06:06 AM
Hi chief, I kind of miss networking, but not so much free time right now... maybe if we set a specific time I could join a game!

zenithclay
03-06-13, 10:55 AM
I'm definitely up for a new network game, Mondays and Wednesdays and most evening at weekends should be good for me

316'sRegen
03-06-13, 07:05 PM
starting a monday one tonight at 9 with Clay if you want in mate

Janis89
03-06-13, 07:15 PM
I will join in if room :ok:

PeterWarne
24-06-13, 04:16 PM
Hello

I've never played a network game before but would be interested if another is starting.

Amat3rAzu
30-06-13, 08:14 PM
Hello

I've never played a network game before but would be interested if another is starting.

same ;) everytime i ask in hamachi chat no1 answers :D i wish to have better luck. waiting for my 1st one too

cheers

voko026
02-07-13, 12:10 AM
does someone know how to play a network game with windows 8???

ClayDatsusara
08-07-13, 02:40 AM
i dont, sorry

SPooKeN
12-07-13, 09:55 PM
Me and a friend want to play but we want 1 or 2 more people to be more fun does anyone want to join us ?? we play with hamachi and we are from Portugal

SPooKeN
12-07-13, 10:12 PM
Hei dudes is there space for 2 more portuguese guys ??? :) we want to play tooo but we are a little bored of playing only the 2 of us so we want to play with other people to be more exciting the game can we join you ??

Xpatron
21-07-13, 01:30 PM
estou no hamachi my friends Xpatronn

Janis89
21-07-13, 03:56 PM
anyone up for a network game now\tonight?

Offside Trap
21-07-13, 04:21 PM
Sorry Spook, not possible at the moment, but when we kick off a new game, il give you a bell and we can arrange times etc...

roberto81
24-07-13, 12:34 PM
anyone want to play a network game, finding it hard to find someone to play net game with, im available mosts days to play

316'sRegen
30-07-13, 07:10 PM
I was on hamachi today and they seem to have finally shut down the champmanclan network :cry:

From now on you'll be limited to a party of 5. Also, you'll need to set up your own network to get a game, although most did this anyway for a private network session.

ClayDatsusara
30-07-13, 10:49 PM
what????????????? no more 10-players-at-the-same-time-network-games? :cry:

Janis89
04-08-13, 01:26 PM
I was on hamachi today and they seem to have finally shut down the champmanclan network :cry:

From now on you'll be limited to a party of 5. Also, you'll need to set up your own network to get a game, although most did this anyway for a private network session.

noticed that a few weeks ago

Offside Trap
04-08-13, 02:34 PM
Hey up all:

Im looking at kicking off a new network game in the EPL, starting sooner rather than later. After successfully completing over 7 seasons in a 3-way game, I plan to crank it up a notch, with 4-5 people. I've set up a Hamchi group, details below, and we can communicate from there, ideally, Tues and Fri nights are always good, and anytime where we're all online, and have spare time. 1-2 hour sessions. First being a sort squad and bids etc... then go from there. The only small thing I ask, honesty, if you cant make a session or whatever, leave a message, communication is vital. It's all fun so no whinging. Wib/Wob, we'l take a vote, Im personally against them. Im online most of today if you have anything ive missed. Chances are, the 2 guys Im currently playing with will be game, so 2 more, maybe more if you fancy it. It does take time to make these work, but it's do-able. I use Tapni 3.9.68T and I have the year starting 2014. Ive manually updated on from the official Mar 2013, where Ive done Prom's/Relg etc.. ready for the new season 2013/14

Let me know your views/thoughts

Mikey

Network name: CMKING2
Passwords: online

Offside Trap
04-08-13, 02:37 PM
Just open up 2 networks and have them both running, and it will work

Janis89
04-08-13, 04:21 PM
Im down offside trap , vote against wibwob though

316'sRegen
04-08-13, 11:29 PM
Just open up 2 networks and have them both running, and it will work

simple solution :ok:

The host needs to be in both groups, obviously.

zdeneck433
09-08-13, 10:18 PM
Hy Mates from Rome Italy..i would like to create a Network Game,by Hamachi
Patch used...March Update with speed 6 and so we can choose togheter the Leagues...if someone is interested put here your hamachi name and ip

Thanks to everybody:heh:

roberto81
10-08-13, 12:49 PM
I would really like to get a net game going so has anyone got a hamachi group i could join or anyone want to start a net game

zdeneck433
10-08-13, 09:24 PM
I would like to join your game Roberto...i ve send you a pm

316'sRegen
14-08-13, 12:52 AM
any joy dudes?

Omce the game starts get a thread going for it

Offside Trap
19-09-13, 03:59 PM
Hi Chris and Guys

Well my 3 way game with Ian and Pep is still going strong, however due to work commitments for Pep recently, not getting as much CM time as we have done, so have got spare CM time ;) ideally, would like to kick off an additional network game, starting the first session tonight, 9pm, UK time, playing in the EPL, using version 3.9.68T

Have got a Hamachi group set up (details below) if more than 4 more people, Ill set up another network to run alongside. The Will discuss rules etc.. on there, Wib/Wob etc... but tbh.. just wanna see if I can get this off the ground, as since the champmanclan went, the network forum is very quiet.

Chris, do you fancy it? or is it too short notice? as I totally understand for most of you guys, its barley 5 hours notice before kick off :)
Im online all evening, if you wanna pm or add to the Hamachi and contact me there

See you soon

Mikey

Janis89
19-09-13, 04:01 PM
I`m in :ok:

Offside Trap
19-09-13, 04:12 PM
sounds good to me Janis, Ian may whos on my long term 3-way game, may fancy it too

316'sRegen
19-09-13, 10:19 PM
Hi Chris and Guys

Well my 3 way game with Ian and Pep is still going strong, however due to work commitments for Pep recently, not getting as much CM time as we have done, so have got spare CM time ;) ideally, would like to kick off an additional network game, starting the first session tonight, 9pm, UK time, playing in the EPL, using version 3.9.68T

Have got a Hamachi group set up (details below) if more than 4 more people, Ill set up another network to run alongside. The Will discuss rules etc.. on there, Wib/Wob etc... but tbh.. just wanna see if I can get this off the ground, as since the champmanclan went, the network forum is very quiet.

Chris, do you fancy it? or is it too short notice? as I totally understand for most of you guys, its barley 5 hours notice before kick off :)
Im online all evening, if you wanna pm or add to the Hamachi and contact me there

See you soon

Mikey

I'm not around as much these days, couldn't commit to it :(

Keep 'er lit Mikey, keeping the network fires burning :hail:

London35
20-09-13, 07:22 PM
Dont think it went too well?!

316'sRegen
22-09-13, 11:29 AM
We'll get something set up for the new data release.

Baz
22-09-13, 04:51 PM
Let me know if you do Chris would be fun to get back into it.

miro1234
11-10-13, 03:03 PM
Hi guys...If anyone is interested in network gaming please join this Hamachi group:

- eplclan
- premier

See yaa :D

miro1234
17-10-13, 02:33 PM
If you are interested in Network play, please join my HAMACHI group:

My HAMACHI name is RedDevil!

Network adress: eplclan

Password: premier

OR

Network adress: eplclan1

Password: premier1

Cheers :D

ClayDatsusara
17-10-13, 03:42 PM
I strongly reccomend playing network games with Miro, we started a game a few days ago and it's super fast, no wibwobing and generally fun!

If there is one or more people joining the fun, it would be great :)

miro1234
17-10-13, 04:09 PM
Hehehe...Thanks Clay! I agree with you it is great fun! No wibwobing afcorse...3-5 players is perfect i think! So anyone who will be interested to join would be great...And i am not so good as the tittle sais I just wanted more people pay atention to this :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

miro1234
17-10-13, 05:44 PM
Hi guys...Me (miro1234) and Mikey (offside trap) are looking for some players to play network game now! We would like to start as soon as possible so if are you interested join this hamachi group:

Network name: CMKING
Network password: online

OR

Network name: ChampMan!
Network password: online

See Yaa :D

Cheerss :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yashahuja18
19-10-13, 08:14 AM
hey chris
bro i have a folder of cm0102 in my desktop but that folder is not in program files
and now i have completed all the steps of your "How to get set up to play network games"
will my network gaame work? if gamee is not in program files

316'sRegen
19-10-13, 11:17 PM
hey chris
bro i have a folder of cm0102 in my desktop but that folder is not in program files
and now i have completed all the steps of your "How to get set up to play network games"
will my network gaame work? if gamee is not in program files

Shouldn't be a problem buddy :ok:

the main thing is the champman ip address matching the hamachi one, the deleting of the ip application was the best thing suggested for network games, it sorts that problem which affected a lot of users.

(that's in the next post after the tutorial if you need it)

miro1234
21-10-13, 04:56 PM
My Hamachi name: RedDevil

Are you interested in playing some network game? (It would be great if we could arrange some multiplayer game) Any suggestions when is the best time to play which is good for all players included and which league, are more then welcome :mad: The hardest challenge here is to beat RedDevil :happy: Join my hamachi group:

Network name: eplclan
Password: premier

OR

Network name: eplclan1
Password: premier1

See yaa :D

:mad:

316'sRegen
24-10-13, 12:35 AM
Would anyone be interested in an international management network game?

We could run a World Cup Finals or even from the quali campaign depending on interest...

Reply here first to see if there's enough interest, then we can start a discussion thread for what year would be best to start etc :ok:

Fods
26-10-13, 10:42 PM
Good idea that. Id love to, just don't get the time... :(

316'sRegen
28-10-13, 08:52 AM
Good idea that. Id love to, just don't get the time... :(

at least 1 person thought so :lol:

316'sRegen
22-11-13, 02:32 PM
no duplicate posts please miro :D

Once you get a hamachi group populated why not create a thread for your group to chat and arrange/discuss your own games... :ok:

miro1234
02-12-13, 11:45 PM
ok boss:D

nedelja10
03-12-13, 10:57 PM
Anyone up for a good online match up?!

Join my group on Hamachi so we can arange it.

My network ID and password are same as my nick here - nedelja10

miro1234
04-12-13, 05:45 PM
HI MATES :D IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SOME NETWORK GAME PLEASE JOIN MY HAMACHI GROUP:

HAMACHI NETWORK: vamosclan3

HAMACHI PASSWORD: vamos3

It would be nice if more of us could put together and play some strong league it would be really fun...So see yaa :D

316'sRegen
10-12-13, 02:58 PM
Hey guys!
Anyone who isn't involved in the forum run Clan Network Game is welcome to join during this week.
We play on Monday nights at 8PM GMT.

If this would be of interest to you then please post in the thread named Autumn 2013 Network Game and join in the fun. Everyone is welcome but this is for one week only. Once the new season starts no-one will be able to join until it's conclusion and the start of season 3. (roughly 4-6 weeks)

So don't miss out, join the official cm0102 network game this week!

Thread is here (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4142)and includes the rules of the game and groups to join in the OP :ok:

falcza
17-01-14, 08:53 PM
hi, i've played cm from the beginning, if someone want to play a network game with me i can create one, my email is faly@wp.pl

BlackyM
23-02-14, 06:09 PM
If anyone wants to play Network game contact me on skype mario2os (aruba flag) (as I rarely coming to forum), the more people the merrier. I might have few of my friends involved too :)

London35
23-02-14, 06:59 PM
You on Hamchi?

BlackyM
23-02-14, 07:23 PM
had to reinstall it, add me on skype, its easier to communicate like that

London35
23-02-14, 07:35 PM
but easier to play thru hamachi...so u will need that to play

BlackyM
23-02-14, 09:14 PM
yea of course, but come on skype, so I can arrange few more people and to communicate properly :D

Superman
03-04-14, 04:02 PM
Iwant to start Leagues in cm0102 with players that want too play much. I can play all Leagues hope for some response:)

Hamachi

Name: warmagicstick

code: 123

frontman_matt
12-05-14, 05:50 PM
Hi there. starting a new network game tomorrow with one of my buddies from another forum if anybody is interested in joining, i'll be hosting on hamachi, will be starting off in English leagues but free to move to any other nation after 1 season. nations open shall be... ENG, SPAIN, GER, ARG, BRA, HOL, GREECE, DENMARK, ITA, SWEDEN AND USA.
Data: March 2014 update
Version: tapani 2.19
start date: 13th/14TH MAY 2014
host: frontman_matt

reply here if your interested and we will get finer details arranged

frontman_matt
12-05-14, 05:52 PM
Hi there. starting a new network game tomorrow with one of my buddies from another forum if anybody is interested in joining, i'll be hosting on hamachi, will be starting off in English leagues but free to move to any other nation after 1 season. nations open shall be... ENG, SPAIN, GER, ARG, BRA, HOL, GREECE, DENMARK, ITA, SWEDEN AND USA.
Data: March 2014 update
Version: tapani 2.19
start date: 13th/14TH MAY 2014
host: frontman_matt

reply here if your interested and we will get finer details arranged

miro1234
14-05-14, 06:23 AM
Hi there! :D I am interested in playing, so if I am not too late, please let me know all the details and which hamachi group should I join. Cheers :D

miro1234
14-05-14, 06:31 AM
Hi my friendss :D I was quite busy last months so I sadly had no time to pay atention to my biggest love - CM :P I would like to get going some good network game, so if anyone is interested, just reply to this thread. We would play once or two times a week for about 2 hours each time. We will agree for day and hour that suits everyone. We will vote out the league and make some basic rules ;) You can also join my hamachi group:

HAMACHI GROUP: vamos666

HAMACHI PASSWORD: devil666

I hope, we can make this one happen :D

Vamossssssssssssssssssssss :P

danimoller
14-05-14, 04:15 PM
hola q tal hablas español?

frontman_matt
14-05-14, 08:43 PM
Hi Miro

yeh find me on hamachi, the group is called - frontmanchamp and the password is - champman0102

miro1234
22-05-14, 03:59 PM
Siiii hablo espanol :D Quires hugar? :D

danimoller
22-05-14, 04:42 PM
pues si me gustaria jugar, por cierto dispones de alguna partida q hayas jugado q sea grande? si la tienes pasamela..

Fods
25-05-14, 11:06 AM
English

vibezzzz
29-05-14, 03:29 PM
Hello i am intrested in playing too!

jonboi85
29-05-14, 05:44 PM
im keen to join a random hamachi group for some network game time! any takers?

dandino
30-05-14, 01:25 PM
I have been trying to find an answer to this question for ages, but it's very tough because everyone seems to use Hamachi. I want to set up a LAN game of CM 01/02, I don't want to use Hamachi. If you are wondering why, it's because from the little I know about that method, it would seem to simulate a LAN game via the internet. When the other person playing the game is sitting 5 feet away from me, it seems a little odd for us both to be sending/receiving data over the same internet connection, as surely it impacts on the speed of the game?

I am not network savvy so perhaps I'm looking at this rather simplistically. If I am in the same room as another person on a separate laptop and we want to play CM 01/02 together, can we hook up a network cable between the two machines or do we need some kind of hub as a mediator?

Any advice on this issue is much appreciated, as it seems no one plays network games of this through anything other than Hamachi!

Cheers,

Dan

ClayDatsusara
02-06-14, 02:26 AM
Hey Dan,

I think connecting a network cable over two laptops to play a network game is pretty straightforward. In fact, it's the way network mode was crated for. Have you tried it yet?

peterazo
03-06-14, 12:54 AM
Hi, I'm new to network games, but have installed hamachi and am ready for some action, any suggestions how can I find nice/fun games? Or just msg me if you need a player.

dandino
04-06-14, 02:03 PM
Hey Dan,

I think connecting a network cable over two laptops to play a network game is pretty straightforward. In fact, it's the way network mode was crated for. Have you tried it yet?

Thanks for the reply.

I tried it, when I use one laptop as host and the other joins it works. However, it only works one way, when the laptop running Vista hosts (this is also a much slower laptop). When the laptop running Windows 7 hosts (the faster laptop), the Vista laptop is unable to see the network game. Are there security issues somewhere in Vista that are perhaps causing this?

Just to clarify:

Vista CPU HOST --> Win7 CPU CLIENT = Success
Vista CPU CLIENT --> Win7 CPU HOST = Cannot find game

ClayDatsusara
04-06-14, 02:33 PM
I'd blame it on Vista as well. Not sure about what can you do though.

superpippo09
08-06-14, 12:43 PM
Hallo you all! Can anyone help how to start network game? I have updated the game to march 2014. When I try to start a network gme I get the following message: "the network game could not be created". I have tried with everything to fix it, but without any luck at al.

Dermotron
08-06-14, 12:44 PM
Have you read this - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4632

Offside Trap
27-06-14, 08:32 PM
Jonboi & Peter: guys, post a few threads, here and there, get yourself about abit, see what Hamachi groups are about and request to join them, then go from there, build a rapport with people so to speak. This is what I was advised sometime back, and to be fair, it works.

I thought I could just shout out for a game to join and it just doesnt work like that :) Im not planning a new netgame anytime soon as got one running, but when I do, Ill let ya both know, pm me and we'l go from there

Offside Trap
08-07-14, 07:45 PM
Hi ya Guys

Some of you may know me, some not. Whilst I currently have my ongoing 3 player network game way into our 11th season, I wa looking into (well hoping) to kick start a bigger scale game. 4 players +, if I found enough people. Over the last 7 months, I often get people asking to join my current game, but to be fair, the answer is always gonna be a no no. Me, Pep and LondonBoy are like 3 Men and a Baby with that game :)

So, anyone up for a game, in EPL? im happy to host, and we're proberly looking at once a week, maybe twice if we're all online, which I know can be tough, as we all have our lives to lead. But thats what PM's are for.

Ive setup 2 Hamachi groups if any of you guys wanna join, and we'll go from there. At a rough guess, Tuesday nights? that way I still have plenty gametime with my other ongoing game. And I use that as a good example, in that we're so far into it, this stuff just doesnt get boring

Ive literally only just thought of this so Hopefully, Chris... you'll give the thumbs up as I know alot of these games never really take off, and it all becomes deleated, but whilst I have my own game going, im happy to lead the way

Only rules prior to kick off

1) No Wib/Wob
2) No moaning/crying
3) Set routines, (i. e first session for squads etc..)
4) If any problems getting online, leave a PM
5) Dont password your Manager, as if your hols for a session, we cant play on

Im open to anymore pre-set rules if anyone got any ideas. I think pending the number of players, depends on how many background leagues. To start with, lets keep it simple and say, EPL, and we're go from there

If this doesnt take off/work, then hey ho, I tried :)

ChampMan!
ChampMan2!

the password for both the above hamachi groups is online

Many thanks

Mikey

roberto81
31-07-14, 10:08 PM
Hello i would really like to find someone or some people to play an online game with, if anyone is interested or has a group i could join please let me know, i have a hamachi group network id wallis81 password robcm thanks

rasbeebs
23-09-14, 12:20 AM
yes, how

Foggy
29-10-14, 02:48 AM
SOLVED.

espenbs
04-11-14, 12:59 AM
Would like to play a multiplayer game, nice if you would join.

hamachi network name: CMLAN2014

pw: CM2014

gl hf.

marklt31
28-11-14, 10:12 PM
Hey guys im looking to join a network game of anyone starting a game using the oct update let me know if anyone wants someone to join there game.

Hope im going the right way about this and not been ignorant to any rules or anything

marklt31
30-11-14, 12:56 PM
Are people still arranging playing network games etc doesnt seem to be many recent posts

Phoss
11-12-14, 07:11 PM
Will that also work for other Windows versions?

Phoss
15-12-14, 08:36 PM
How? I'm having the same problem =(

smoggy
22-12-14, 02:52 PM
I am starting a network game tonight 22-12-14 at around 10pm if anyone is interested in joining it. I intend on just letting it run so people can come and go as they please without having to arrange dates and times etc. The only stipulation I have is that you place yourself on holiday when you leave the game to allow others to continue.

I am running the original database and just running the English leagues to help with quickness.

if anyones interested the group will be set up using himachi and the group will be cm0102v1 and the password will be smoggy and queries email leewilson79@outlook.com or message me hear.

Look forward to some interest.

Smoggy

technoir
23-12-14, 02:02 PM
I can play

smoggy
25-12-14, 01:45 AM
Sorry I had some problems starting it up but thankfully its working now join when your free.

smoggy
30-12-14, 02:28 PM
new network game started join when your free

smoggy79
password: smoggy

technoir
04-01-15, 08:25 PM
i would like to start new game. I prefer three people (me + 2 players). I can play alll databases and all leagues but i prefer English, Spanish, Italian or German.

hamachi group: newcmgame
pass: cm0102

frontman_matt
05-01-15, 12:53 AM
hey dude count me in!! do you have a 3rd? you using the latest update?

baalph
05-01-15, 07:57 PM
i am looking for 2-3 people who are willing to play, mostly every day after 6 pm, on weekends whenever.
original database would be the best, without bugged greeks and tsigalko, or even with them if you think that is interesting.
im looking for mature, old school people, since i want everyone to enjoy this save.
im playing managers since 1996 (if thats relevant somehow) and im free every day for at least 4 hours.

if you are interested, please contact me on skype:
thor.the.mighty

i am ready even tonight :)

baalph
16-01-15, 06:03 PM
still looking for at least 1-2 managers :)

GrantLDN
21-10-15, 02:56 PM
Does anyone play on a network game when using a mac?????

Mac's software is updated pretty often so I don't know how much of an issue that will have with cross over?

Wouldn't mind a bit of a networking game - looks like a ghost town in here though

Offside Trap
24-10-15, 02:02 PM
Alright Grant, yeah Im still doing the network game, myself, Londont35 and Pepe have got our 30 season game ongoing, hard to make time when all 3 of us are online, but we get there, comuing up to 2 years since we started it, and before that we had a 12 season game that crashed. Ive also got a heads up game with my mate Jamie where we're in our 3rd season

Whats Mac's software exactly? I use Hamachi program

Tierney-LFC-1990
22-02-16, 10:43 PM
Hi,

Is there a way of playing a network game (with the latest October update and the latest Tapani patch)?

I would love to be able to play with my friend online with everything updated but not sure if it's possible?

Many thanks,

Matt

Fods
23-02-16, 12:03 AM
Yeh there is, have a read of the sub-forum that you posted in!

Tierney-LFC-1990
23-02-16, 09:16 AM
Thanks mate. I'll take a look.

mjspurs
23-03-16, 02:07 PM
Anybody up for a network game in the Premier League? :)

Tierney-LFC-1990
23-03-16, 04:34 PM
Anybody up for a network game in the Premier League? :)

Might be mate yeah. I've got a few others on the go aswell tho, so don't wanna take too many on. How reliable you likely to be?

mjspurs
23-03-16, 06:13 PM
offcourse depends on the time and how often as i have work... But would really love to be a part of a network game. Have played a lot so not a newbee

Tierney-LFC-1990
23-03-16, 06:16 PM
offcourse depends on the time and how often as i have work... But would really love to be a part of a network game. Have played a lot so not a newbee

What sort of days/times do you work mate?

mjspurs
23-03-16, 06:22 PM
Im usualy home by 5. how often are you thinking about playing and how long?

Tierney-LFC-1990
23-03-16, 06:26 PM
Im usualy home by 5. how often are you thinking about playing and how long?

Has to fit in round my other games really mate, i've got 3 on the go lol. Will try and work a little schedule out and let you know, deffo be interested though. Have you seen the International Competition i'm trying to run?

mjspurs
23-03-16, 06:28 PM
ok mate. let me know when and i can see how it fits :) enjoy the beautiful game

smoggy
28-03-16, 07:54 PM
Hi all

I really want to get into a network game if anyones running one and doesn't mind me jumping PM me asap.

cdonk
16-04-16, 02:16 PM
would also like to play a network game if the opportunity comes up!

andreoli
19-06-16, 04:45 PM
i also would like to play a network game

theCoach
03-09-16, 07:18 PM
Hi all!

Anyone plays tonight?

PM add me , im here

Offside Trap
03-09-16, 07:25 PM
Hi all!

Anyone plays tonight?

PM add me , im here

Have you got Hamachi Installed?

Nigly
04-12-16, 07:09 PM
Could I test if I am able to join anyones game via hamachi?

316'sRegen
12-12-16, 12:10 AM
I also need to test out my Hamachi connection, will be on tomorrow night if there's anyone about.
I have set up my group but no one seems to be able to connect :noidea:

316'sRegen
12-12-16, 01:57 AM
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh495/chrismatthewsbelfast/backinthegame_zpslwepyelc.png

I'm back!

Little help from "Tel" and trial and error

:laser: windows firewall!

Let's get a forum game on the rip soon :ear:

If anyone needs a hand getting set up now's the time.
PM me and we'll get everyone sorted.

The big games were good craic in the past, let's see if we can get a buzz going again.

Offside Trap
12-12-16, 09:29 AM
Alright Chris - PM us your Hamachi network, Ill see if I can join it

316'sRegen
12-12-16, 09:49 AM
I'm going to set up a few new groups for a classic clan game.

That group was for testing but i'll be on tonight to open a new thread for these :ok:

Alcoolix
12-12-16, 11:10 AM
Hi, would eventually join if it fits :ok:

Offside Trap
12-12-16, 02:54 PM
Tonight sounds good to me mate, but tend to work 2-10's nowadays, but am off today, so was always gonna be some CM time, let me know

316'sRegen
12-12-16, 05:57 PM
How many active players are there here?

I mean players that have Hamachi set up and have played and already know their stuff works?

I want to go for the classic 10+ player game and have the write ups etc for it. Thinking in the new year though, get Christmas out of the way first and help anyone that needs it to get set up and grouped up on hamachi.

So who are the active players? (and would you join a large scale game once a week?)

316'sRegen
12-12-16, 06:10 PM
Tonight sounds good to me mate, but tend to work 2-10's nowadays, but am off today, so was always gonna be some CM time, let me know

I'll not usually be on during the day mate, only in the evenings for the champman :D

Offside Trap
12-12-16, 06:34 PM
We'll sort something mate, just shout us when you got a network up and going and Im there

Offside Trap
12-12-16, 06:35 PM
Forgot to say, depending on the agreed day - Im deffo on as an active player, pretty sure, London35 will be too,

London35
16-12-16, 07:51 PM
Yup count me in..

Nigly
17-12-16, 08:39 PM
Yes

Kope22
19-08-17, 12:03 PM
Hi people, im a very active player looking to start up a 1v1 game for very regular play. Literally i will play as long as Liverpool aren't playing. If anyone is interested in getting a long game started let me know. thanks

andreoli
26-08-17, 10:43 PM
Hi people, im a very active player looking to start up a 1v1 game for very regular play. Literally i will play as long as Liverpool aren't playing. If anyone is interested in getting a long game started let me know. thanks

If you are interested in playing send me a message

Kope22
27-10-17, 02:41 AM
Still looking for regular competition, preferably experienced player. thanks

Offside Trap
27-10-17, 09:36 AM
Kope - send us a pm with Hamachi group and we'll set something up. With new update around the corner, timing is perfect

Nigly
12-11-17, 01:46 PM
I'm game too - let me know the hamachi group. Im playing the latest update with the saturn v4

nikola.mirceski
22-11-17, 10:47 AM
IF SOMEBODY LIKE TO PLAY ONLINE I AM IN, SEND ME EMAIL , YOU HAVE IT IN MY ACCOUNT

zdeneck433
25-10-18, 05:02 PM
Anyone interested in a competition with tapani and march update?
league italy germany spain england!!

cmon!

Tsakas
14-07-19, 12:23 PM
Anyone interested in playing CM01-02 ODB v3.9.60 network game without any patches send me pm or email.Available all summer.

Ryanlcfc3
17-07-19, 11:10 PM
Anyone who is interested in network game, send me a PM :)

Offside Trap
21-07-19, 06:17 PM
Anyone interested in playing CM01-02 ODB v3.9.60 network game without any patches send me pm or email.Available all summer.

Anyone who is interested in network game, send me a PM :)

What I'd suggest guys, is have a scout around on here and FB, as there's often new games starting, and casual games to drop into, or better still, start a game against each other, or maybe have a look on old posts and soo who else is looking for a new game#

Also, be more specific about when you're available, what kind of game you're looking for, etc....

MarioAfonso
02-09-19, 07:10 PM
i am. happy out, and working on hamachi

MarioAfonso
02-09-19, 07:15 PM
i am in. Perfect version up and running as we speak, tested with hamachi

MarioAfonso
02-09-19, 07:33 PM
Hamachi Group for CM0102 v.3.9.68

English League with Portuguese and Dutch League active\negociable

Name: English King

pass: letsgo

Fantacalcio
18-10-19, 06:33 AM
Hi :) Anyone would like to do an online match? I'm in!

Bauwler
06-04-20, 05:54 PM
Hi,

I want to set up an online game with 1 or 2 friends of mine on a windows 10 laptop.
Can someone direct me to the right thread/instructions on this forum?

TheImmortal316
20-04-20, 10:25 PM
Who's playing then?
I haven't even tried network yet but I'll have to in the near future when my local mates here are all set up.

Would play a few hours a week though in other games if anyone fancies it.

GoodersJr
21-04-20, 10:06 PM
Anyone aware of any how to info to get network games going on a Mac? Everything I've found is Windows and I need something that would help for iOS. Cheers

TheImmortal316
21-04-20, 10:14 PM
Hamachi is a "LAN tunneling program"

look for a MAC version of that :ok:

GoodersJr
21-04-20, 10:44 PM
Hamachi is a "LAN tunneling program"

look for a MAC version of that :ok:

Thanks!

I've got Hamachi and connected with another user on there.
I've tried to create a network game and it errors, lets me select leagues and goes through loading and then says couldn't create
I've tried following the guide but I cant see how to make it work for Mac:https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9562 for example I do not know how to make compatible for NT4

Any ideas? Thanks!

TheImmortal316
22-04-20, 08:57 AM
That's the thing, I thought about that after posting.
That's beyond me to know any of that :D

PokaHontazzz
22-04-20, 11:26 AM
Anyone for a quarantine network game? Can play mornings and most afternoons. Ta

PM me

TheImmortal316
22-04-20, 12:32 PM
I would but i would be an evening player, once or twice a week

GoodersJr
22-04-20, 11:01 PM
None of you happen to be using Macs to play do you? :)

Perrin
26-04-20, 01:25 PM
Anyone got a game going I could try to join?
Can't get a game going between me and a friend,might as well rule out if it's me or him that's having the issue.

TheImmortal316
26-04-20, 03:04 PM
I'm giving this a go today.

Hamachi:
network: champmania
pass: 123456

RADMIN:
network: Elite Gaming
pass: 123456789

If anyone is on for a bit of testing, give me a shout. I want to get this working again

TheImmortal316
29-04-20, 07:50 PM
who is 2nd laptop (roxo)?

Offside Trap
29-04-20, 07:59 PM
Ive just joined mate the Hamchi

TheImmortal316
29-04-20, 08:19 PM
I was enjoying the 1280x800 res with the satdium pictures, but it seems most network players stay on the standard 800x600.

Are there any 1280x800 players that want a network game?

when the forum moves to the new server, there needs to be another forum network game, try and get the full 16 players this time :D

Offside Trap
29-04-20, 09:48 PM
Theres an idea/thought, 16 players = carnage but thats what makes network so great

TheImmortal316
29-04-20, 10:00 PM
absolutely!
Bedlam, Pandemonium!

good way to spend a few of these extra free hours everyone has now.