PDA

View Full Version : 2014-15 Players and Managers Pack (800x600)

milo
21-11-14, 01:29 PM
2014-2015 PLAYERS AND MANAGERS PACK (800x600)
(updated for april 2015 database)

DOWNLOAD HERE (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=212)

FEATURES

- the pack includes more than 5000 pictures
- every playable club has a badge
- every national team has a badge and a flag
- all the main stadiums in the world have at least one picture
- more than a thousand players have a picture in their national jersey
- all the most important managers have a picture
- every playable competition has a picture
- a few classic players, managers and teams pictures included [NEW]

It's a very big file (750mb zipped and 4.5gb unzipped) so it will take you a while to download and to unzip.

INSTRUCTIONS: download it anywhere on your pc, extract and copy all the files to your ''pictures'' folder inside CM 01-02 main folder.

I've run many tests and everything is fine using a patch that reduces the cpu usage (like 2.19), otherwise using a clean database the game can sometimes freeze at the end of december.
Players and managers will be shown using a 2001/02, a 2010/11 (this is not tested though) and a 2014/15 database.

The pictures are ordered by their genre (like this: x__yyyyy.RGN) and the first letter explains their content:

b = club badges
c = competitions
f = national flags
m = miscellaneous (mainly winners, training, etc.)
n = national badges
o = oldies
p = players and managers
s = stadiums

http://s4.postimg.org/4ae0wswrx/preview.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

For any feedback, problem, question, etc. please post here or send me a pm

enjoy :ok:

Psmith
22-11-14, 11:20 AM
Hey Milo,

This is impressive stuff! Kudos!

I don't use a tapani patch, just the data update, can I still use it or do you think it might freeze? And if so, perhaps I can remove the flags + oldies + other folders or something?

Again, impressive work thanks a lot!

Cheers

ebfatz
22-11-14, 11:23 AM
How is changed from your old one milo?

Just a few changes or all new pictures?

milo
22-11-14, 12:26 PM
Hey Milo,

This is impressive stuff! Kudos!

I don't use a tapani patch, just the data update, can I still use it or do you think it might freeze? And if so, perhaps I can remove the flags + oldies + other folders or something?

Again, impressive work thanks a lot!

Cheers

i didn't test this pack without a patch but if the previous one was freezing i think this should freeze even more as it's bigger :D

yes, simply delete all the flags, the oldies and whatever you want from the picture folder (no need to change the pics file), unfortunately i have no time for creating a light version...

milo
22-11-14, 12:32 PM
How is changed from your old one milo?

Just a few changes or all new pictures?

it's basically last year pack but i have added more than 500 new pictures (some repleacing old pictures i didn't like and some completely new for players who didn't have a picture before), i have updated the badges that have been changed in real life (e.g. germany with 4 stars), and added a few pictures of past glories (players, coaches and teams).

my idea was to have a bigger and better pack that can replace the one i made last year, if you liked that you will like this too :ok:

Psmith
22-11-14, 12:57 PM
I've installed it, works like a charm!

It looks amazing, this really adds to the game's atmosphere, Milo thanks a million
for the work and for sharing it with us.

cavenagol33
24-11-14, 07:54 PM
Hey Milo,

I have just been downloading your file and look great, I followed all the instructions
Problem is I am able to see many stadiums, competition or players but many are not appearing such as french stadiums or European.
After checking the zip file, I can find them on it but not on the game. I am using the ODB with 3.9.68 patch, could this be a reason ??

Thanks a mil !!!

Dermotron
24-11-14, 09:30 PM
Yes, it works best with the October 2014 Data Update

Loads of Clubs would have changed never mind all the players, so they have nothing to match against in the database.

milo
24-11-14, 09:34 PM
Hey Milo,

I have just been downloading your file and look great, I followed all the instructions
Problem is I am able to see many stadiums, competition or players but many are not appearing such as french stadiums or European.
After checking the zip file, I can find them on it but not on the game. I am using the ODB with 3.9.68 patch, could this be a reason ??

Thanks a mil !!!

if the stadiums you are talking about are both in the odb and in my pack (with the same name) you should see them anyway.

can you give a few examples please?

cavenagol33
24-11-14, 09:44 PM
Hi Milo,

Thanks for quick feedback
For example not able to see Bordeaux, Lens, Nantes, Marseille in France. Liverpool, Arsenal or others big Europeans stadiums ( Olimpico, San Siro, Porto)
Should I be using Tapani 2.19 Patch with 2001 database and your pack??

I played the game for so many years and use to have all backgrounds before,just re installed recently, I am just looking for original database with many stadiums as it make game so alive

Thanks Again !!

milo
24-11-14, 10:15 PM
Hi Milo,

Thanks for quick feedback
For example not able to see Bordeaux, Lens, Nantes, Marseille in France. Liverpool, Arsenal or others big Europeans stadiums ( Olimpico, San Siro, Porto)
Should I be using Tapani 2.19 Patch with 2001 database and your pack??

I played the game for so many years and use to have all backgrounds before,just re installed recently, I am just looking for original database with many stadiums as it make game so alive

Thanks Again !!

in order to see them you just need their name in the database to exactly match to the name of the picture in my pack, so if arsenal was playing at highbury in odb you can't see the picture of emirates because they are different.

so, if you want to see all my pictures you have 2 choices:

whether you update your db with our october 2014 release (but this will also change the db of course, so you won't have 2001-02 season but 2014-15...)

or you can manually edit the pic file in the pack's folder.
you simply need to replace the name of the stadium in the file (the stadium, not the picture) with the name you want the picture to be linked to (e.g. in my pack you can see: "Emirates Stadium: s__emirates_stadium.RGN", so just change it to: "Highbury: s__emirates_stadium.RGN").
repeat for every stadium, club, player (updating the right date of birth), etc. and you will have a perfect pack for the odb :ok:

cavenagol33
24-11-14, 10:36 PM
Hi Milo,

Thanks again and I thought you probably would explain these two options, the second one been probably time consuming but a guarantee one

My question for example is in French League, Bordeaux as Stade Chaban Delmas and Lens as stade Felix Bollaert have not changed since 2001 and indeed in your file, still I can't see them in the game. I would understand for Arsenal with Emirates Stadium but can't get it why for so many teams which didn't change stadiums names and showing in your file can't be seen in the ODB. Maybe there is something I don't get ? Even Highbury.RGN file is showing in your file but not in my game ODB ?

Since last post, I tried new database and Tapani patch and everything seems to work and appear fine but hard for an original player to play without ODB.....

Again thanks for your support !!

milo
24-11-14, 10:42 PM
i don't have the odb on my pc right now and i can't check, so please copy these two stadiums name please (bordeaux and lens).

just open the editor, check them and paste their names here, i wanna see if their names are the same

Danceswithhorses
14-12-14, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the massive picture pack my friend...kudos :clap:
Seems to be working fine, but can i just check a couple of things ?
-There is now no game loading graphic-just black screen ?
-The club logo is right set on the screen ?

milo
15-12-14, 02:50 PM
i think you need to wait a few minutes before the game starts (5000 pictures...) and sorry but i don't understand the second one...

Danceswithhorses
15-12-14, 03:00 PM
i think you need to wait a few minutes before the game starts (5000 pictures...) and sorry but i don't understand the second one...
Sorry my friend, the game definitely works...i was just wondering about the black screen whilst it loads.
The second point was that the logo isn't in the middle of the screen-just wondered if that was correct, or a resolution problem on my pc.

YNWA
15-12-14, 03:01 PM
Dear Milo,

Could you please write instructions for me how to edit picture, convert and make it work? I would like to create some pictures on my own, just for me, and maybe some packs for the forum later. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. :)

milo
15-12-14, 03:10 PM
Sorry my friend, the game definitely works...i was just wondering about the black screen whilst it loads.
The second point was that the logo isn't in the middle of the screen-just wondered if that was correct, or a resolution problem on my pc.

it is correct, just an artistic choice :ok:

Danceswithhorses
15-12-14, 03:13 PM
it is correct, just an artistic choice :ok:
lol, that's cool.
Once again, thank you for your hard work...it is VERY much appreciated :first:

milo
15-12-14, 03:19 PM
Dear Milo,

Could you please write instructions for me how to edit picture, convert and make it work? I would like to create some pictures on my own, just for me, and maybe some packs for the forum later. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. :)

i think there is a tutorial somewhere on this forum, anyway select your picture (download it or create it or get it in any other way), make it 800x600 pixels (if you are playing the game in standard mode, otherwise resize according to the resolution of your game) and save it as a bmp file.
then run piced (picture editor in cm0102 main folder), load your picture and save it as background (if you are making a background picture).
open the pics.cfg file and add your picture's name, save and put your picture in the pictures folder :ok:

YNWA
15-12-14, 04:09 PM
I have found the thread with tutorial. Itīs working for me, and itīs simple. Thank you very much for your post as well! :)

RubinKazan
30-12-14, 01:33 PM
New emblem for Zenit, Everton and Rubin Kazan?

milo
02-01-15, 12:59 PM
New emblem for Zenit, Everton and Rubin Kazan?

thanks, this kind of feedback is highly appreciated :ok:

CriTiC
22-03-15, 01:18 PM
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

thankkkksss

BeckhamCronaldo
26-03-15, 03:18 AM
Hey first thx for the hard work with this pack, despite it doesnt work for me. I did everything as you describe but i've waited for a few minutes, all i got is i see my desktop background changed to 800x600 and the usual cm loading ball logo and thats it. I cant click on anything and i can only use ctrl alt del but i cant click on anything because instead the cursos i got the ball logo. I have the newest patch and 2014 2015 update, maybe a solution? Thx

BeckhamCronaldo
26-03-15, 03:26 AM
Hey first thx for the hard work with this pack, despite it doesnt work for me. I did everything as you describe but i've waited for a few minutes, all i got is i see my desktop background changed to 800x600 and the usual cm loading ball logo and thats it. I cant click on anything and i can only use ctrl alt del but i cant click on anything because instead the cursos i got the ball logo. I have the newest patch and 2014 2015 update, maybe a solution? Thx

Hey sorry but it works, im sorry. It takes a little bit longer then a few minutes the first time, but after that it loads faster. THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS, cheesrs mate:)

Ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
27-03-15, 01:55 PM
HI milo,
are not changed the colors when I see the characteristics of the players. why?
thank you.

milo
27-03-15, 03:17 PM
HI milo,
are not changed the colors when I see the characteristics of the players. why?
thank you.

that's related to the game, mine is just a background pack.

you need whether this (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=218) or this (http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=151).

the first one changes all the things listed in its download page, while the second one simply changes the color of the attributes :ok:

milo
07-04-15, 09:37 PM
april 2015 update coming up soon :ok:

rfury
09-04-15, 04:20 AM
wide convert (1280x800) impossible?

milo
09-04-15, 12:03 PM
wide convert (1280x800) impossible?

i think it has been done here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6319

rfury
09-04-15, 04:48 PM
it update apr 15 possible?

milo
09-04-15, 07:05 PM
no idea, you must ask the guy who made it :ok:

scott1986
14-04-15, 02:35 PM
Hi Milo any chance you can add a few more premiership players as a few Palace players missing, also the stadiums for Bolton and Rotherham are missing and finally New York City are called Miami Fusion and have Houston Dynamos badge as a background.
This is a excellent Backgrounds pack I think the best around thanks for your work.

scott1986
18-04-15, 12:52 PM
Like I've said before this background pack is absolutely amazing, now I got the hang of adding backgrounds I have started adding more backgrounds to this pack, is there a limit to how many I can add as there's so many pics already.

milo
18-04-15, 02:41 PM
no, no limit, but of course the more you add the more the game will take to load

Psmith
18-04-15, 03:49 PM
Hey Milo, Fiorentina's stadium "artemio franchi" doesn't show during the match; thought
you'd like to know before releasing another pack.

milo
18-04-15, 05:06 PM
thanks, i think i changed its name :D

scott1986
19-04-15, 10:05 AM
Added Bolton's Macron stadium and Rotherhams New York stadium from the Championship going to go through other leagues later today, also added a few more player backgrounds from Premiership, Arsenal,Villa and Burnley so far.

scott1986
19-04-15, 07:30 PM
file:///C:/Users/Hilary/Desktop/palace.jpg

loyal_royal1
19-04-15, 09:49 PM
I can never get new pictures to work, I've downloaded this and deleted all the old pics out of the pictures file but it still just has all the old pics somehow when I start a new game. I think it's something to do with the fact my laptop wont run the game unless I 'run as administrator' I seem to remember years ago I got a Reading menu bar on but I could only see it by not running as administrator, any ideas? I really don't get how I can delete all the old pics and they still come up on a new game :redface:

milo
20-04-15, 10:41 AM
deleted all the old pics out of the pictures

did you delete the names from the picture file or did you delete the pictures from the picture folder?

loyal_royal1
21-04-15, 02:58 PM
deleted the files out of the folder

milo
21-04-15, 03:30 PM
well, this is really strange, if all the old pictures are no longer in your picture folder, what does it load along with the game?

are you sure you are running as administrator?

loyal_royal1
21-04-15, 05:19 PM
yep I know I don't get it, sure I'm running as admin, as I say the game doesn't run properly if I don't it just gets stuck on 'initialising game data'

loyal_royal1
21-04-15, 05:25 PM
might be worth mentioning I only tried it with 800 odd of the images as I wanted to test it before I spent hours extracting all 5000 as I've never been able to get new pictures on before but thought I would try this as from memory the instructions have never been so simple as to just copy and paste the files into the pics folder (it's years since I last tried or looked at any of the packs) I still don't get how it just still loads with the original pics though, I was expecting some screens to be blank and some to have the image, maybe I should just try with all of them pasted.

milo
21-04-15, 07:54 PM
i reckon i got a bit lost in your message :D

you say you spend hours to extract 5000 files, it should take you around 10 minutes, what kind of laptop do you have?

also, along with the files, are you also copying the pics.cfg file? without it no file can be shown in game.

about the instructions, it's very simple, download the pack, extract it to any folder on your pc, select all the files in it and paste to the pictures folder

loyal_royal1
21-04-15, 10:38 PM
thanks for your reply but I think I give up, I tried to start again but it now only extracts 806 of the files (the number I cancelled the extraction at last time) how it remembers that and decides that's all it will do now I have no idea, it says the downloaded file is 740mb like you said so it should all be there to extract. my laptop is just an idiot and Windows 7 the worst thing mankind has ever come up with I think :) It still just loads all the old pics somehow!

milo
22-04-15, 10:57 AM
well, i'm going to update my april version of the pack so you can try with it, maybe it works :P

i've got windows 7 as well and never had a problem with it :ok:

scott1986
22-04-15, 11:03 AM
When you doing the update Milo and what's new in the pack

milo
22-04-15, 11:52 AM
doing it now, it should be downloadable for the afternoon.

basically i changed some pictures i didn't like, added the missing badges for clubs, the new nations and around 100 pictures for players and managers, also 5-6 for your glass building :ok:

milo
22-04-15, 05:42 PM
link updated, april 2015 pack is officially online :ok:

loyal_royal1
23-04-15, 09:52 PM
I got the new one to work :) I downloaded winzip to do it then it was easy, the standard Windows extractor app obviously just was not coping with it, fantastic work thank you! Like how you have the player pics in international shirts so they work when they have all moved clubs!

scott1986
23-04-15, 10:28 PM
Where is the download link

Fods
24-04-15, 04:18 AM
Where is the download link

In the opening post I am guessing Mr Lazy pants

scott1986
24-04-15, 10:43 AM
You still don't get the message why you replying to my posts plus that's the original link which I have got I am looking for his updated background pack

Fods
24-04-15, 11:00 AM
Cos I'm a mod and here to help people. (Some people more lazy than others)

Did you try the link at all??????

milo
24-04-15, 11:13 AM
Like how you have the player pics in international shirts so they work when they have all moved clubs!

that's the point :ok:

milo
24-04-15, 11:16 AM
for anyone having troubles, the link is in the first post of this thread, it's the old link as the november 2014-15 pack has been deleted and you can only download the new one :ok:

daniel_and
06-05-15, 09:21 PM
Did anyone get a chance to make a light version? :)

JayFlo
14-05-15, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the pack!

It looks amazing. When my CM finally gets off the loading screen, I'll let you know if it works!

Fods
16-05-15, 04:31 AM
Did anyone get a chance to make a light version? :)

Light version? what do you mean?

ptrichardson
15-06-15, 08:06 PM
I don't have a pictures folder???
Ideas?

Edit: Creating the folder worked. Thanks for the pack

dasidster88
14-08-15, 02:40 PM
hello milo

great job with all these pics, i am loving them and cannot believe i havent came across it sooner lol must have took you ages bro!?

although there is few players that dont have background images, for example Philippe Coutinho in my Liverpool save..

basically i was just wondering how i could add them in myself :-/ - i have never fully understood the picture editor lol

looking forward to hearing back from you man and hoping you can help :-)

Cheers

Sid

- - - Updated - - -

for anyone having troubles, the link is in the first post of this thread, it's the old link as the november 2014-15 pack has been deleted and you can only download the new one :ok:

hello milo

great job with all these pics, i am loving them and cannot believe i havent came across it sooner lol must have took you ages bro!?

although there is few players that dont have background images, for example Philippe Coutinho in my Liverpool save..

basically i was just wondering how i could add them in myself :-/ - i have never fully understood the picture editor lol

looking forward to hearing back from you man and hoping you can help :-)

Cheers

Sid

simo6787
03-11-15, 10:33 AM
Hello Milo,
Is the pack compatible with October'15 update and new Tapani 2,21?

milo
03-11-15, 11:06 AM
not so much, you better wait 2/3 weeks for the 15-16 pack :ok:

simo6787
03-11-15, 11:21 AM
Thank you!! I'll wait for your wonderful work

Simon_Aalborg
03-08-18, 10:01 PM
Hey, Do you know why there aint club badges for AC Milan and AS Roma? also for others like Dortmund and Ajax. What could the problem be? Thx

MrFoo
04-08-18, 12:06 AM
Hey, Do you know why there aint club badges for AC Milan and AS Roma? also for others like Dortmund and Ajax. What could the problem be? Thx

I was thinking the same thing, I was playing today and I noticed Milan and Roma had no badge.

Simon_Aalborg
04-08-18, 08:45 AM
There must be a reason for it, maybe it's fixable somehow. Anyone knows?

Dermotron
04-08-18, 09:08 AM
The club names for those mentioned have changed since this pack was created (except Dortmund). You will neither either update the club names in the pics.cfg to their current names or use a data update from when the pack was made (September 2014, March 2015, October 2015)

Simon_Aalborg
04-08-18, 10:04 AM
Thanks for replying! How do i update the club names in the pics.cfg? I cant even open that file.

MrFoo
04-08-18, 01:26 PM
Thanks for replying! How do i update the club names in the pics.cfg? I cant even open that file.

Right click, open with, try notepad.

Simon_Aalborg
04-08-18, 01:43 PM
Thanks! Im in :)

zionmaster
07-11-18, 12:36 PM
Hope to see the update of 2018-2019 Players and Managers Pic! :lalala: