PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

Bevchenko
07-03-12, 07:49 PM
A thread for if you're into this kind of thing :)

Patinoz
08-03-12, 01:35 PM
i think i am the only one on here actually watching NBA :(

phil_jackson
30-12-12, 06:13 PM
I'm not watching so much at the moment, but I try to stay up-to-date :)

Dermotron
07-01-13, 02:47 PM
Being trying to get back into it but there's a lack of flair in the few games I've watched. I haven't been big in it since the Bulls were the best and Stockton and Malone were tearing it up.

Watched the whole lot of the Cleveland Vs Charlotte game the other night (Charlotte were so much more appealing as the Hornets) and it was gripping stuff in the 4th quarter - a big 'will they, won't they' effort from Charlotte only to get level with seconds to go and give away 2 free throws. Nearly scored from downtown with a last second punt for the win. Its a shame cos after the Bulls and the Jazz I used to follow the Hornets a bit too.

Patinoz
07-01-13, 03:45 PM
Cleveland - Charlotte is one of the worst possible games to watch. I know the game in itself was tight with OT but the 2 teams are so bad, it's not funny. Both teams have lost quite a bit of support.

You should prolly watch the Clippers, they are filling up the highlight reel regularily.

Dermotron
07-01-13, 04:12 PM
Noticed that, 1/3 full 20k stadium doesn't bode well.

Baz
07-01-13, 05:40 PM
I'll get watching some of this now Sky Sports have got some live action starting with the London game soon :)

churky
07-01-13, 07:47 PM
NBA changed for the worse, but it's still good.
What's always bugged me is the fact regular season is way too long for purely commercial reasons, while in every other aspect it's a negative thing. 20-30 games out of those 82 are usually completely useless. Every season there are controversial moves like recently when Popovich rested his star players (they didn't even travel with the team) in one of those meaningless games...

The real NBA starts in playoffs.

Patinoz
07-01-13, 08:18 PM
I got the league pass 3rd year running and watching every night so it's good that there are many games. but yes, 82 as a whole is unnecessary. 60 or so would be enough. play your division opponents 4 times = 20 games, your conference opponents twice 20 games and the other conference teams once so 15 games. that'd be 55 games in a season for each team which is more than enough.

Edit: Game to watch tonite is Boston - NY at 0:30 GMT

phil_jackson
07-01-13, 09:57 PM
I got the league pass 3rd year running and watching every night so it's good that there are many games. but yes, 82 as a whole is unnecessary. 60 or so would be enough. play your division opponents 4 times = 20 games, your conference opponents twice 20 games and the other conference teams once so 15 games. that'd be 55 games in a season for each team which is more than enough.

Damn, you're a big watcher.

Patinoz
08-01-13, 12:28 AM
Rondo suspended for the game tonight. Almost no chance for the Celtics now.

Patinoz
08-01-13, 11:54 PM

What a great game that was. Good old-fashioned physical Basketball. Celtics-Knicks rivalry is class.

ozRooster
09-01-13, 08:47 AM
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6470/capturewhb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/capturewhb.jpg/)

:rofl:

316'sRegen
17-01-13, 10:01 PM
NBA was live on bbc 5 live tonight

Patinoz
05-02-13, 12:54 AM
Now the Superbowl is over, America will shift focus over to the NBA.

What happened lately? A lot.

In the West the Lakers were terrible but improved the last few games. Nevertheless, they are still 3.5 games behind 8th spot. Looked worse a week or 2 ago. San Antonio still first ahead of OKC and LA Clippers. Those 3 are gonna end up winning their divisions as well most likely and therefore stay in the top 4.
There is quite a battle for 4th with Memphis, Golden State and Denver all within a game. Unlikely that Memphis will stay there though since they just traded one of their best players in Rudy Gay away in fear of the punitive salary tax. So yeah, all in all, not a lot of news apart from the Lakers momentarily imploding. Which I like :)

In the East my favourite team just lost my favourite player. Boston's Point Guard Rajon Rondo; leading the league in assists, All-Star starter and walking triple-double machine, tore his ACL and is out for the season. This basically puts all of Boston's championship hopes to an end. To add to that misery, promising rookie and big man Jared Sullinger just had back surgery as well and is also out for the season. So yeah, the Celtic's are between a rock and a hard place by now. Talks about blowing up the team (meaning trading Pierce and / or Garnett) are ongoing. Funnily enough, without Rondo they are right now on a 3-game winning streak. And they didn't just beat any 3 teams, 2 of them were Miami and the Clippers, both title favourites.
Anyway, Miami still first but NY Knicks only half a game behind. 3rd are the Bulls who only sit 2.5 games behind 1st. This is even more impressive considering they have been without franchise player Derrick Rose all season who is bound to come back. Definately need to be considered for the title. After that there are the freshly-moved Brooklyn Nets, Indiana, Atlanta and the only real surprise in the East, Milwaukee. Boston currently occupies the 8th spot in a rather weak Eastern Conference.

Interesting games this week are Lakers at Brooklyn on Tuesday night, Houston - Miami and Golden State - OKC on Wednesday night (the former should be a very fast-paced game) and a need-to-be-watched game between bitter rivals Lakers and Boston on Thursday night.

Bevchenko
12-05-14, 02:38 AM
Anyone watching the playoffs?

info0
12-05-14, 10:09 AM
Yup. Some good matchups ;).

Wizards who took out Bulls in 1st Round was predictable, but now... Looks like Indiana is getting back on right track. Leading 3-1 vs Wizards, can see them wraping it up next game and securing Conference Finals place where they will meet Miami Heat. Can't see it the other way.

As for 2nd Conference... Well, Spurs vs Clippers is what I bet on in final. Hopefully... It won't be San Antonio vs Heat in Championship Final as that would be repeat from last year (I know many predicted same Final as last year before regular season started, but come on :P).

GO GO GO LOB CITY! :D

info0
13-05-14, 09:03 PM
Well, I love LA Clippers and what CP3/Griffin/DeAndre do for the team. However, there is JUST one thing which ruins the image of this club recently... It's their fucked in the head CHAIRMAN called Donald Sterling.

He is racist. His first outburst was recorded by cleaning lady, but now, he did the same in TV show...

He took his words on Earvin "Magic" Johnson, saying that he has AIDS (true) and that he shouldn't be a role model for children (indirectly). WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! O_O

Hope this scumbag sells LAC. I really do. White trash.

Bevchenko
13-05-14, 11:29 PM
He will be forced to sell.

info0
13-05-14, 11:36 PM
That's how NBA works. Even if he is private investor. I guess most other team chairmen want him out of league too.

Btw crazy shit happens in NCAA (College Basketball)... Because even if it earns massive money, players are paid tenners and some, don't have money to buy food :lol:.

Knowing that only few chosen ones make it to the draft, it's not something to take lightly for NBA Association. They must do something about the above soon.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/85763/here-s-how-many-billions-college-players-will-make-during-march-madness-this-year

Crazy...

info0
13-06-14, 10:34 AM
Anyone watched last night game?! It was a MASSACRE of Heat through and through!

Gregg made sure last year mistake won't happen again. Spurs leading 3-1 in Championship battle now and only miracle can save Heat. Bye, bye to your three peat (so Chicago Bulls will remain as last team to do that :D). ;)

Trust_in_Klopp
14-06-14, 12:06 AM
the MLS has had a better average attendance than the NBA since 2011

this is kind of being kept a secret in this country though haha

I really don't pay much attention to either league but from what I hear the MLS is on the rise...maybe there will be some big signings after the World Cup

the NBA has been on the decline for a while (i did tune in to watch Lebron get his first NBA title)....I'm a big fan of the way Kevin Durant plays.

info0
16-06-14, 11:32 AM
And who cares about that? Of course you will get higher attendence @soccer games. The biggest NBA arena holds 23.000 fans (Chicago Bulls - United Center).

I will however, watch NBA when I have time to do it as, even without supporting ANY team, you can have massive entertainment. Thus I will say, amazing performance from big 3 from Spurs. LeFlop James couldn't do jack shit. Isolated. Wade and Bosh didn't shine either. Congrats to Tim, Tony and Manu for lifting the Championship (which should have been theirs last year too, but miracle named Allen saved Heat :P).

4-1 in the series, Spurs 104 Heat 87 in game 5 (final).

colml
02-08-14, 07:33 PM
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B7CD4C32E71107181520571002880_22400c8abf7.1.2.1804 1760558154041218.mp4?versionId=QN3SeoDaPH7k1eBjeLe W0UvtDskvkauI

info0
02-08-14, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2R0IlCXlA

Paul George gets terrible injury training with USA team :(. At least 6 to 9 months break for him. Indiana Pacers lost a big asset to their play style :(.

Rapinoe
03-08-14, 01:01 AM
I dunno but I find basketball horribly boring, to the extent even the WNBA can't hold my attention at all. It's just... boring. If I ran things, the four major sports in North America would be football, hockey, gridiron and lacrosse.

info0
03-08-14, 08:30 AM
Girl talk. ;)

I loved it more than football when I was a kid. Shame I cannot watch games often cause of broadcast times :(.

Rapinoe
03-08-14, 01:29 PM
Bah. :P

Now, it might be interesting, if they played basketball on ice, wearing bobsled shoes...

colml
03-08-14, 01:31 PM
I'd rather basketball than american football, and baseball for that matter. At least there's a bit of excitement in it.

Rapinoe
03-08-14, 04:01 PM
American football is vastly more interesting than basketball IMO (and Canadian football more interesting than American!)... if there is a game second to chess as interesting to watch for the strategy and tactics behind each move, gridiron is it.

Baseball/softball are fun to play, but not particularly exciting to watch. But it's fun to go to a game with friends, chatter when nothing interesting is happening and occasionally see a great hit or spectacular catch or something.

But for me nothing really comes close to football and hockey.

Craig Forrest
03-08-14, 08:01 PM
Canadian football is way more entertaining than nfl..... but i hate basketball.... so boring... i tried playing it due to my height but it just doesn't interest me at all...

djole2mcloud
12-09-14, 11:20 PM
all right...USA vs SERBIA at finals...

faz44
12-09-14, 11:45 PM
Not been the best advertisement for the game. Spain's shooting the other night was horrible and if France were a bit more consistent from moment to moment in the games, they'd have beaten the Serbs. It's all so slow-paced and niggly and the shooting... ugh.

Redknapp69
13-09-14, 01:08 AM
Anyone watch USA v Lithuania in semi? I know USA were massive favourites but did they play really well or Lithuania not have a great game?

churky
13-09-14, 07:30 AM
USA played nothing special, they just kept the tempo high for the entire game, like they've been doing in every match so far. That seems to be their main weapon because European teams can't keep it up all the way.
Lithuania has always been a shooting team and they were AWFUL at it the other night.

info0
13-09-14, 09:37 AM
I was happy to see D. Rose returning. :D

faz44
13-09-14, 09:58 AM
Coach K doesn't have a team of bonafide superstars. Instead, he's concentrated on getting his bunch of very good NBAers to run rings around the lumbering giants of Eastern Europe. He took three big men in case he had to face the Spanish, whose front court he feared, but will we see any of them against the Serbs? It is the USA's to lose, if only because they don't play slowball.

djole2mcloud
13-09-14, 11:06 PM
Lithuania had a really bad night...i don't think usa is that far better...shall we see tomorrow in finals...of course usa has advantage in many aspects...but who know...
welcome to the land of basketball
http://www.srbijadanas.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_article_image/public/138/profimedia-0204306301.jpg

Jotun
24-10-14, 08:45 AM
Really looking forward to the new season

Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving and LeBron will put the pressure on Cavaliers making something good out of their season.

Timberwolves have got an interesting team as well since obtaining the last two years first draft picks in Wiggins and Bennett as a trade for Love.

info0
24-10-14, 05:13 PM
I would say, it's hard to predict what will happen.

SAS, Indiana Pacers, Washington Wizards, Huston Rockets, LA Clippers, Cavs, GSW, Oklahoma (IF they replace the douche in "Big Perk" to proper Center :lol:) and Chicago Bulls (with Derrick Rose finally (??!!) returning from injury for good). All those have potential to go for Finals...

info0
11-11-14, 03:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykyXys9tCo

So people say, if it's not football, it's sure to be boring :lol:. Nah, it isn't. In fact, football started to get boring for me.

faz44
11-11-14, 04:15 PM
I think that for the first time in years, I think I might have NBA included in my TV package. FTW if so.

djole2mcloud
11-11-14, 06:20 PM
dunno...i don't watch NBA anymore...from the era of Sacramento Kings with Divac,Webber,Stojakovic...now,it is not that interesting...there are no more legends like Miller,Shaq,Jordan,Pippen,Kukoc,Ewing,Starks,Hakee m,Robinson,Drexler,Kemp...now,it is lot more interesting to watch Euroleague

red star game at euroleague...sister of our player can't believe the fans... :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLisQPUF0k

last match against Olympiakos(our brothers from Greece):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUas4xY2BYc

faz44
13-11-14, 08:04 AM
European basketball :wretch: I think I'd rather watch handball.

info0
14-11-14, 11:20 AM
True that faz xD.

I have lost interest in NBA when Jordan retired, but since I started frequenting nba.com site, my spark reignited. Even without Magic, Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone, Shaq, etc. there are great players to watch and rising stars.

Derrick Rose is :love: for me. Could watch this guy for hours, but since 2011 he had to fight with knee injuries. Lost 2 seasons, but this year... Seems like he will make a come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0g4nyveP8

If you watch him play, you would have to take notice on how much explosive power this guys body holds. His injuries came from simple fact: his body can't cope with that power. Quite a predicament for him huh? :(

He also has the highest vertical jump of all PGs: 42" and he is from: CHICAGO.

However, since I couldn't watch him for past 2.5 season, I started to watch others... Like Kyrie Irving and CP3 (Chris Paul :P).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXbfpoaLSg

Kyrie is the kid with nastiest handles and meanest crossovers IN NBA right now. Simply phenomenal, but he couldn't lead Cleavland to glory on his own, but now Cavs... Have serious team and quite a chance to go FTW.

Chris Paul and Ricky Rubio are the two you could watch for passing craftsmanship...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEk-xVRT5Tc

CP3 is one of the reasons LA Clippers are called "lob city" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km6Kpp4igs4

Meet Mr. Best Passer.

Sadly, can't watch all matches here and only scratched on few PGs. Didn't mention Westbrook, Tony Parker, Damien Lillard etc.

There are so many good guys on other positions too... Davis, Griffin, Kevin Love, Tim Duncan, Greg Monroe as PF, DeAndre Jordan, Cousins, Al Jefferson, Dwight Howard, Drummond, Noah, Bosh as C, James Harden, Bradley Beal, Kobe :D, Wiggins (yep, the drafted 19 yo kid), Oladipo as SG and BIG stars on SF positions including Paul George, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kawhi Leonard (will be HUGE star one day), etc.

Seriously, there are so many players you can have fun watching and without animosity towards any team.

Jotun
14-11-14, 07:20 PM
As far as PGs go, Deron Williams is my pick.

info0
14-11-14, 10:53 PM
He would have been so much better if not for constant injuries I believe.

Forgot about one more... Stephen Curry. His shooting form is just sublime. His arm movement is work of art. ;)

info0
15-11-14, 09:59 AM
I am so glad my work shift was at noon yesterday. As watched best game ever. 2 records broken that night too. Jrue Holiday had almost a perfect scoring game O_O.

Yep, the game was Pelicans vs Timberwolves.

1st Qtr record for team points scored broken. 43 points that qtr :lol:
1st half ended in... Massive 80 points scored for Pelicans. Setting new franchise record :lol:.
The final score was 91 to 139. Pelicans won by 48 points :rofl:.

Talk about BIG win :lol:.

I do want OKC and Indiana to get back to how they were last season, but at the moment both teams are plagued by injuries.

Bevchenko
16-11-14, 02:34 AM
Kobe having an absolute mare last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jotun
21-11-14, 12:28 PM
Some great games yesterday, especially Lakers vs Rockets!

Bevchenko
21-11-14, 12:30 PM
Loved Spurs v cavaliers!! LeBron at the end though... [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jotun
21-11-14, 12:34 PM
Yeah was a good game too, but the Kobe vs Harden one was better imo

info0
22-11-14, 12:04 PM
What a performance from Mavs again. Completely crushed Lakers.

Also Wizards defeated shoddy Cavs by 23. LeBron where you even in that game?! :D

Did anyone watch SAS vs Timberwolves? Sadly I couldn't, but heard that Parker got 28 points in 25 minutes :lol:.

Jotun
25-11-14, 09:05 AM
Pretty sure Anthony Davis got 30+ in the first half against Jazz the other night. Ended at 43. Tremendous player.

info0
25-11-14, 11:36 AM
And he might be Free Agent after the season. Crazy (thought he will re-sign with Pelicans I am pretty sure).

Jotun
26-11-14, 02:20 PM
If any of you have an hour and a half to spare, I really recommend watching Golden State Warriors vs Miami Heat from last night. One of the best games I've seen this season.

info0
02-12-14, 12:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDUheCcdVk

He he he. Gregg. ;)

Btw Wizards still going strong, demolishing Heat by 21 points :lol:.

Och and Clippers look like they fired up :P. LOB CITY :love:!!!

Jotun
02-12-14, 12:21 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/et6gf.jpg

6 straight losses now

info0
02-12-14, 12:34 PM
Even worse for Phillies ;).

0.000 since the start of Reg season :lol:

Jotun
02-12-14, 12:44 PM
If they lose one more they'll tie the Nets for the worst record ever at 0-18 (2009)

troza
02-12-14, 02:20 PM
Well... they will be the ones to save Jordan's resume after his play. I know that they won't overshadow that Kwame Brown pick... but at least they will end the season on 0.000 leaving the Bobcats outside of that record (when talking about %) :D

info0
06-01-15, 11:32 AM
I see GSW is still going strong this year, winning 85% of games thus far (and by great margins too).

However, if you wanna see some crazy moves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuSG5cSG7eM

#ballislife (high school, ncaa)

oh yeah and one more guy to show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWfvGiMXmAw

Insane vertical jump (over 50" for high school boy :P)

Jotun
15-01-15, 11:57 AM
Most of you have probably seen this already (and it's a week old) but this is an insane bucket by my man Trevor Booker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051qhS38_nQ

Jotun
15-01-15, 12:46 PM
Don't forget to vote! 4 days left! http://www.nba.com/allstar/

My picks

WEST:

Front: Davis, Durant, Hayward
Guards: Harden, Curry

EAST:

Front: Gasol, Bosh, James
Guards: Wade, Irving

info0
15-01-15, 03:22 PM
A. Davis, L. Aldridge, B. Griffin, J. Harden, Lillard :D

L. James, Bosh (could have gone for someone better, Drummond rings a bell :D), P. Gasol, K. Irving, B. Beal ;)

Done this 3 times already and it's hard not to pick Wall as he is beast. Also Curry is ace this season, but is he really that flashy player? His only real threat is his long range shooting - that's what I thought before... Now can see how crafty he can be with passing too, but darn, he can't dunk and here is where I voted for Westbrook :lol:.

troza
15-01-15, 04:12 PM
I won't vote this year but I would surely vote on Curry and Jimmy Butler... and I guess that I would find someone in the Hawks to include... lol.

And I guess that D.Rose... just cause... :P

info0
15-01-15, 08:51 PM
Derrick Rose :love: :D

Shame he is not yet back to form after that dreadful injuries (2 years without basketball did leave a mark, but not on his playing style :lol:).

Jotun
16-01-15, 01:58 PM
A. Davis, L. Aldridge, B. Griffin, J. Harden, Lillard :D

L. James, Bosh (could have gone for someone better, Drummond rings a bell :D), P. Gasol, K. Irving, B. Beal ;)

Done this 3 times already and it's hard not to pick Wall as he is beast. Also Curry is ace this season, but is he really that flashy player? His only real threat is his long range shooting - that's what I thought before... Now can see how crafty he can be with passing too, but darn, he can't dunk and here is where I voted for Westbrook :lol:.

No Kevin Durant? :eek:

info0
16-01-15, 06:57 PM
Nope. I know he was MVP and all, but no. Haven't voted for him even once :lol:.

I know weird XD. Btw would defo do it, if he was in other conference though. Taking LeFlop James place easily ;).

Unfortunately for him, there is too much of competition going in Western Conference...

Jotun
23-01-15, 12:22 PM
Starters released yesterday

West:

Back: Curry, Kobe
Front: Davis, Griffin, M. Gasol (all big men lol)

East:

Back: Wall, Lowry
Front: James, P. Gasol, C. Anthony

A shooting and rebounding west vs a passing and agile east, i guess.

info0
23-01-15, 05:45 PM
Curry best PG this year by far. Shame Kobe got in. He is main reason Lakers are in big slump and his HUGE contract isn't helping situation either. I know he is Lakers and fans love him, but such a waste of space in NBA All-Star game (basing on performances recently :lol:).

Davis, Griffin and Gasol is massive trio to work with, if... someone knows how to oop to them :D. Should be lots of fun (as usual when watching Blake x)).

East side doesn't look THAT spectacular either. Wall improved massively this year in every area of his game. He really did became a captain of the team.

Lowry is unpredictable. James is hit and miss for me. Ever since going back to Cavs, he didn't look v. impressive. Maybe it's Irving injury which caused the form to drop. Carmelo is here too, but whole Knicks disappoint this year. Pau Gasol is someone I did vote for too as he is immense this year again (btw it will be brother vs brother game).

So indeed, whole All-Star game is popularity contest based, not really performance based. I guess, Aldridge and few others will be in 2nd and 3rd team :(. Such a shame :(.

Come on coaches don't you disappoint me now!

Jotun
24-01-15, 02:22 PM
Klay Thompson set a new NBA record with 37 points in a quarter yesterday :eek:

The Warriors are INSANE

info0
24-01-15, 02:25 PM
Haha when he hit those 13/13 shots and 9/9 3pts no wonder :D.

Jotun
24-01-15, 06:58 PM
Didn't watch the game but if he got 100% fg too that's just disgusting ;)

info0
24-01-15, 07:41 PM
He got 100% FG in 3rd quarter, yeah ;).

Still, he was FAR off from record of Wilt Chamberlain :lol:. Guess, Wilt records won't be beaten anytime soon, if ever. (100 points in a game, 38 FG made, 28 Free Throws in one game made :lol:).

Jotun
24-01-15, 08:45 PM
Klay's record is points in a quarter, not a whole game like Chamberlain's

info0
24-01-15, 08:52 PM
Yeah I know that mate. I talked about whole game. Klay got 52 points in total (37 alone in 3rd).

Even Kobe impressive feat of 81 points is short to what Chambelain did :lol:. That speaks volumes of what kind of monster Chamberlain was. His rebounding record won't get beaten for long time either ;).

And to remind everyone, Wilt was a Center :rofl:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo

Here is Kobe 81 points. Quite impressive back then :).

info0
26-01-15, 04:44 AM
Whiteside set the franchise record for Heat. Coming of bench he gets triple-double in 24 minutes of play. 14 points 13 rebounds and 12 blocks vs Bulls. IMPRESSIVE.

Jotun
26-01-15, 09:46 AM
12 blocks?!?!

info0
26-01-15, 06:42 PM
Yep :D.

Jotun
27-01-15, 01:44 PM
Guess Harden will replace Kobe in the all-star game since he's out for the season.

info0
11-02-15, 01:44 PM
So Griffin is injured for few months :(. Glad to see Lillard taking his place though. This guy is awesome ^^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hACDQ5iodhU

NBA best play in my book. Posterized dunks (when you dunk the ball with defender facing towards you, over his head/body). Crazy hard to pull off, but when they do come off, they definitely make the highlight reel and are the so called: crowds igniter for good reason ^^.

Plus second best thing: buzzer beaters :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOZV07FPw4

When the game is tight and in last second you score... You can count of commentators going WILD and CROWD going MENTAL ;). Something you just won't get with football :lol:.

And it gets better this week. ALL-STAR WEEKEND BEGINS FRIDAY! :D

info0
15-02-15, 04:47 AM
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!

Steph Curry hitting 27 points in 3pt contest beating 25pts record...

Then LaVine getting 100 score for DUNKS. 2nd guy to get perfect score after Vince Carter.

(btw Oladipo 540 dunk was insane too in 1st round, but Lavine topped it off with Space Jam MJ#23 dunk, looking effortlessly :D).

info0
10-05-15, 01:42 PM
I know people don't give a fuck about Basketball on these forums, but hey, it's Play offs time. Most exciting part of the season (ok, for some that might have been All-Star weekend).

So far, I must say, I am impressed with 2 teams: Bulls and Clippers. They do stuff, no one dreamed them doing. Winning games they were bound to lose (come on? Someone bet on Bulls beating Cavs? Or Clippers winning vs Rockets without CP3?). I, happy as new born baby, am glad to see The Return of Derrick Rose to his former self. MAN this game in FORM is Basketball God. A joy to watch.

3rd team who comes close behind the two above: Memphis Grizzlies. They are showing GSW, that they won't go down without a fight. Now it's time to see how much overrated prick Steph Curry is worth. Him winning MVP award pissed me off massively. He didn't deserve it. The MVP of this season should have went to THE BEST PG this whole fucking season: Russell Westbrook!.

As for Washington Wizards I will be pleased if they go further, but without Wall, it might be hard (despite them winning yesterday without him, I found it quite a fluke). I wouldn't mind Atlanta going further either, as this is a team I do my career on NBA 2k15 franchise with. Milsap, Horford, Teague, Korver. Damn this team packs a punch and is v. versitile :P.

troza
10-05-15, 10:48 PM
No way the MVP would have gone to someone that missed the playoffs. That would be the first time.

Rapinoe
11-05-15, 03:23 AM
this game still exists?

troza
11-05-15, 09:43 AM
Yes it does... and it seems that this year's playoffs are giving us a lot of great moments (although I'm not following like I did in the past cause I don't like the super teams and the current state of the game with all those 3-pt shot...).

Jotun
12-05-15, 03:32 PM
Now it's time to see how much overrated prick Steph Curry is worth. Him winning MVP award pissed me off massively. He didn't deserve it. The MVP of this season should have went to THE BEST PG this whole fucking season: Russell Westbrook!.

I also used to think that Russell Westbrook deserved the MVP award but looking into his numbers I now get why he wasnt even in the top 3. His FG (.426) is worse than both Harden and Curry (.440 and .487 respectively) especially behind the 3pt line where he just shoots .299. Curry had .443, beating his own record in made 3s in one season in the process. Russell Westbrook also had over 4 turnovers per game. You could argue that Westbrooks slightly higher APG and RPG and triple-doubles could've got him the award, but watching the Thunder play I just saw most of Westbrooks numbers coming off him trying too hard and only playing everything through himself rather than getting his teammates involved. I'd even go so far to say that his selfishness sometimes made his team lose. Especially in the 89-94 L they got against my Utah Jazz (even though Enes Kanter's comments stole all possible media attention, and rightly so).

To make it easier: The Warriors were the best team, and Curry was the best player on that team.

Source for Westbrook numbers: http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.cgi

Loving the Clippers play-off run. Game 7 against the Spurs was amazing. Too bad the Rockets at the moment are playing so terribly that Clippers just blow them out in the last 2 games, making the series boring.

info0
13-05-15, 10:27 AM
I only count NBA.com as valid source and Westbrook was nr 1 in PPG scored (28.1), nr 1 in SPG (2.1), nr 4 in APG (8.9) and most important stuff: Efficiency rating 27.7. Only playing in 67 games this season, because he was injured (Curry played 80).

Btw people missing the point of what MVP award was about. Take Curry out of GSW and they will still win. Curry didn't have to play in 4th Qtr most of the season, plus GSW team is really ace when it comes to depth and subs.

Now take Westbrook out of OKC and... They will be on the bottom. He is the engine, much more valuable than Durant. I believe that if Durant and Ibaka were not injured, OKC would have made it to Play Offs. Sadly, that wasn't the case.

http://stats.nba.com/leaders/#!?Season=2014-15&SeasonType=Regular%20Season

Stats do not lie (and yep, RW FG% and 3PT% were off big time).

troza
13-05-15, 10:44 AM
I can see your point but look at the history of the game and you'll notice that the MVP is the best players on one of the best teams...

That's what the MVP was always about. Not that I completely agree or not... that's not the point.

I can give you some examples: Jordan 87, Anthony Davis this year, Kobe when the lakers were an awful team and he was winning a lot, Lebron James in 2008... I don't remember the stats every year but we can always make a point for other players... in that case, the MVP would be the best player in a bad team with a record better than expected. And it wasn't that since I can remember.

And I'm just sad that Pau Gasol is injured now... the Bulls had a good chance and lost that due to injuries. I know that they had the chance cause Kevin Love was out but the team hasn't had the injuries on their side since forever... lool. That's life! I guess that's fair... the team was incredibly lucky with Jordan, as he was never seriously injured after 86...

Jotun
13-05-15, 12:11 PM
I only count NBA.com as valid source and Westbrook was nr 1 in PPG scored (28.1), nr 1 in SPG (2.1), nr 4 in APG (8.9) and most important stuff: Efficiency rating 27.7. Only playing in 67 games this season, because he was injured (Curry played 80).

Btw people missing the point of what MVP award was about. Take Curry out of GSW and they will still win. Curry didn't have to play in 4th Qtr most of the season, plus GSW team is really ace when it comes to depth and subs.

Now take Westbrook out of OKC and... They will be on the bottom. He is the engine, much more valuable than Durant. I believe that if Durant and Ibaka were not injured, OKC would have made it to Play Offs. Sadly, that wasn't the case.

http://stats.nba.com/leaders/#!?Season=2014-15&SeasonType=Regular%20Season

Stats do not lie (and yep, RW FG% and 3PT% were off big time).

Stats were exactly the same on both sites?

And if efficiency is the most important to you, why not Anthony Davis?

info0
16-05-15, 04:17 PM
Hmm, cause of different position, he wouldn't get nominated (can't remember PF winning MVP much, except maybe Karl Malone). He has different task, but yeah, Davis was immense and is one of my fav PF/C in game (plus he is young). Second would be Drummond (a beast of C).

Don't get me wrong here, I dislike hype over Curry, that's all. Had been watching GSW for few years now and never got the excitement people get with him. He is not the leader type, his only forte is his shooting (and here I do agree with his coach: Curry shooting technique is Godlike).

But I lack flashiness from him. Take a look at Rubio, CP3 and Rondo style of play. Damn those guys take assisting to WHOLE new level (despite not scoring lots), or Irving/Rose driving to basket/crossovers.

Those guys are what I look for. Excitement. Yes, Westbrook did turn out to have worst TOs ratio, but fuck, he was exciting to watch in Reg Season, unlike Steph (I didn't deny his shooting style, was in awe when he broke the record in All-Star and you can read that above :P).

Btw glad to see Atlanta going through Wizards. Al Horford, you are my hero in this team :D.

Now if only Clippers do the same... :(

Jotun
18-05-15, 04:27 PM
Clippers are out! MVP showdown in West conference finals HYPE

troza
18-05-15, 05:38 PM
Let's see who goes through. I'm rooting for Golden State Warriors vs Atlanta Hawks in the finals... a battle of #1 seeds!

Jotun
22-05-15, 08:03 AM
All-NBA teams announced

1st

G - Curry
G - Harden
F - LeBron
F - Davis
C - Marc Gasol

2nd

G - Westbrook
G - CP3
F - LaMarcus Aldridge
F - Pau Gasol
C - DeMarcus Cousins

3rd

G - Kyrie Irving
G - Klay Thompson
F - Blake Griffin
F - Tim Duncan
C - DeAndre Jordan

Not a good year for small forwards

troza
28-05-15, 10:21 AM
So, Golden State vs Cleveland... or Warriors vs Cavs if you prefer.

I hope that the Warriors win but I have a feeling that this will go for the Cavs...

Jotun
28-05-15, 10:51 AM
So, Golden State vs Cleveland... or Warriors vs Cavs if you prefer.

I hope that the Warriors win but I have a feeling that this will go for the Cavs...

No matter what I predict an awesome series that will go to game 7.

troza
11-06-15, 03:21 PM
No matter what I predict an awesome series that will go to game 7.

I hope you're right cause I'm having a feeling that it will go to the Cavs in 5.

I haven't seen anything but one resume of game 3 (the refs are allowing the cavs an extra aggressive plays searching for the ball for what I've seen there) but I've read some stuff... and I have a feeling that this is just like 2010... where the Heat were happy to be there and though that they would win easily while the Mavs couldn't care less about being there as they only cared about the win. I'm not saying that this will be a bigger upset but it will be similar. Let's see if the Warriors will ever come back to this point... cause OKC with all those injuries, Clippers and Spurs can be stronger than them in the near future.

And Lebron is being epic in these finals, numbers wise. I'm secretly rooting for him to not beat the 41 points per game of Michael Jordan in 93 but I couldn't care less... if he beats, he beats that. This guy is a beast.

Fourfourtwo
11-06-15, 10:07 PM
I'd like to see the Cavs win it. Not for Lebron. But the fans in Cleveland have really been through it over the years...

troza
18-06-15, 11:17 AM
So, the warriors won (yes!) but Cleveland will be back in the next year... without injuries, they will be very very good and might be the favorites to win.

But is still too early to make any predictions cause we still don't know if Kevin Love will be with the team and all that.

Jotun
18-06-15, 08:28 PM
They are definitely the favourites to win the Eastern conference, if the bulls dont get their shit together.

Just watched game 5 and 6 this morning and while the warriors definitely deserved it I had higher hopes for both teams the final series. A lot of games they both looked sloppy.
But I guess that's what a title challenging defense does.

troza
19-06-15, 08:54 AM
First, I still need to see game 7 between the clippers and the spurs... :P

Jotun
20-06-15, 09:38 PM
First, I still need to see game 7 between the clippers and the spurs... :P
Spurs - Clippers were great. All 7 games were really exciting and good. Looking back maybe it would've been better for the Spurs to advance, feel like they might've been able to actually win that 4th game against the Rockets and then challenge the Warriors and possibly the Cavs later in the finals.

info0
20-06-15, 10:07 PM
So Golden State won their first title in 40 years, but true fest begins only after winning it 3 times in a row (last team to do that was... Bulls ^_^). Not even Heat managed to pull that off in recent years and I doubt GSW will make it to finals next season. ;)

Also glad that Igudala won the MVP. He was immense.

info0
08-01-16, 01:51 AM
Anyone watching this fantastic NBA season? Half way through and GSW definitely look unstoppable :lol:, but like I said on SB last season, they have most balanced squad in NBA. Cover for every position with equally good players. They can win even without Curry in squad. That says they are not 1 man team ;).

But I don't care for them. What I like is Bulls being in competitive form for once! Shame Rose got injured... AGAIN! When he shows glimpses of his MVP form, he gets injured. Typical :(. This lad is just unlucky with his body :(.

Every season I am wondering how GOOD is 76ers team going to be in few years. Raw talent they have is immense. :eek:

It's still a joy to watch Kyrie Irving. My God this guy has best handles in NBA. Pure joy to watch.

LA Clippers aka Lob City is still most entertaining team. If you wanna know why NBA is FUN, watch them play :).

OKC can be a contender this year, but Westbrook and Durant NEED to go throughout the season without injury. Russell is MANIAC and his form from last season continues...

Another team from Los Angeles. Lakers. Kobe Bryant, absolute LEGEND, will retire after this season. That means HUGE salary cap is getting freed. Watch out for Lakers next season, they might be crazy strong... And they picked up, in last draft, probably best PG pick after what Derrick Rose was. D'Angelo Russell. This kid, will be, phenomenal. Lakers PLEASE KEEP HIM for as long as you can. Seriously, don't trade, you will regret it :D.

Also in rumor mill: Drummond, Durant just to name the 2 might or might not try Free Agency next season as their contracts are expiring. Madness much?! :P

troza
15-02-16, 04:23 PM
Well, for the first time, we reached the all star game with 2 teams above 40 wins? I'm not that sure of what I've read but the Warriors and the Spurs have been great! I know, the warriors are in another level, but still.

Seth Curry is having a season... just wow... best offensive season ever? I mean... Michael Jordan could do things like that but wasn't shooting like Curry... just wow. (I know that Curry isn't Jordan like on defense... but his offense is from another world even for the every other all time great...)

The dunk contest had great dunks :)

So... this year will be Warriors vs Cavs in the finals... I, even with what could be the greatest regular season ever, I only see 2 teams that can reach the finals other than those 2: Spurs and Thunder... and the Thunder is a long shot... The Cavs will have the easy way out of the EC. There are teams that have the talent but they miss something... most of times, health.

About the Bulls (my favorite team ever)... Rose won't ever be a MVP player again and I have the feeling that they made a mistake when they changed coaches. Gasol is going down but Buttler has done fine... let's see if we can keep him.

I would trade Gasol for someone newer... He is good but he is on the wrong side of the age... and the Bulls have almost no chance of winning. Also... Noah is loosing value... and what if we don't keep Butler? Oh well... I might be over reacting but I don't like when a team is betting so much on if clauses with so little chances of getting the ring.

To finish: is good to see the Lakers being bad! That's another good thing about this season :P

troza
14-04-16, 09:15 AM
So, Warriors did make history with 73 wins... Steve Kerr was on the 96 Bulls and on the 16 Warriors... GOAT? :P aha

And Kobe had an incredible final... can I say it? Fart... lots of noise but meaningless... lol.

Still, he did make it like Jordan going away with 2 free throws... but I must admit that it is impressing to finish with 60 points.

info0
14-04-16, 11:05 AM
Comparing the times when Bulls set the record of 72-10 with what Warriors did now is crazy. It's not possible to compare really. Back then NBA was more physical, there was more fight under hoops, elbows flying, the teams were overall MUCH stronger and leagues were more balanced out (today, you cannot say such thing can you?). I remember those days. If Jordan played with his BULLS now, he would destroy the league :lol:.

Regular season nowadays reminds me of All-Star games. Play almost non existent defense, score more. I know crowds enjoy it.

Plus no fouls called on such plays:

https://streamable.com/frg4

Kobe Bryant farewell was awesome :D.

troza
15-04-16, 09:04 AM
he teams were overall MUCH stronger

I guess that I disagree... the Bulls had great opponents (Rockets, Supersonics and Magic) but so do have the Warriors (Spurs had a great great season, OKC, Cavs). I don't see teams being that worse... and they can even be better... today the 76ers are bad but the Bulls had the Raptors and Vancouver as new teams.

And the no defense... I also don't agree.

Now... the game is not the game that was played back then... I don't enjoy this basketball all attack comparing to that time where defenses could do much more.

About the Warriors vs the Bulls... with the 96 rules, the Bulls would dominate... the 1 on 1 defense with hand check made it almost impossible for small players back in that time... but with today's rules... I do think that the Bulls could have a hard time... although, these two teams can go big and small as they want and that would be a great great series.

Nurishi
15-04-16, 09:27 AM
I used to be a die hard-Lakers fan in my youth, from 1996 to ca. 2004.

I still remember Kobe's rookie-season, the hype surrounding him ("next Jordan"), his 3 airballs vs Utah...

Was amazing seeing him develope into a superstar and helping the Lakers creating a new dynasty.

Now his career is in the books, what a strange feeling.

And what a career it was, he will go down in history as one of the greatest Lakers-players ever.

merkezekrem
28-04-16, 11:48 AM
Galatasaray won the Eurocup yesterday agaisnt france's Strassbrough or smt. :party:

jdgmedia
21-05-16, 11:04 PM
Any British basketball followers on here? I start work at Manchester Giants on Monday.

Redknapp69
21-05-16, 11:37 PM
Not me but think a few here like NBA

We got any good Brit players emerging?

troza
01-06-16, 02:30 PM
The NBA Finals start tomorrow, I guess, and it will be Warriors vs Cavs. The last team that won the first encounter and still won the rematch in the NBA finals was the Bulls in 1998 vs Jazz but I do think that the Warriors will win.

I must admit that I'm surprised that OKC almost eliminated the Warriors and that the Raptors actually won two games vs the Cavs.

info0
01-06-16, 05:27 PM
I am not surprised. In fact wanted OKC to win vs GSW. Russell was Godlike and handled Curry's ass a lot of time. Shame they came back, but tbf Green should have been banned through whole play offs as he always hurdled, punched, kicked, Adams.
That was thuggish and not very sportsman like.

Will be interesting Final, but I doubt Cleveland can beat GSW.

troza
07-06-16, 09:03 AM
So far, so good... We've seen series changing the complexity in game 3 so let's see what the Cavs will make.

troza
17-06-16, 09:09 AM
Well, 3-3 and one final game and I must admit that my money is on the Cavs... they have all the momentum, the best player in the game (*).

I must admit that Green being suspended was what changed the series and it is so rare to see the NBA doing this. No one likes Green but it is the same as what the NBA did with the Suns in 2007... but people liked the suns... but if you think about it, the Spurs did all the damage and when the suns responded they were the ones that got the players suspended. I'm not defending Green or the Suns... no matter what is done, it can't justify breaking the rules, but I like the difference of perception by the fans... And, just for curiosity: Green should have been suspended vs OKC when the series was 3-1... now it isn't that clear that he should have been suspended when the series was 3-1... and the NBA always choose what was best for having a bigger series... funny fact.

I must admit that we are on the verge to see a shocking Cavs win... the Warriors won 73 games and the pressure will be on them. On the other hand, it will be sad to see a team like the Cavs that only had one hard series (the finals) win where the warriors got better teams all the way to the finals.

(*) I do believe that the best player in offense is Curry... with the injuries and against a great opponent we won't see all the brilliant stuff from him. But Lebron is more complete and he can still dominate when he finds the rhythm.

troza
08-07-16, 02:26 PM
Well... things have been crazy in the NBA... I'm just disappointed that my favorite team (Bulls) aren't doing that well...

info0
10-07-16, 10:58 AM
Well... things have been crazy in the NBA... I'm just disappointed that my favorite team (Bulls) aren't doing that well...

Bulls will get rebuild, that's what the owners promised. Long term project though.

I am dissing Durant. Seriously KD, what the fuck? Joined GSW? Despite OKC leading 3-1 in the series and the series YOU should have won? Now you join them cause you couldn't beat them? Disappointed. Big superstars don't do that. I hope you and GSW flop. Big time.

Oklahoma was my favorite team because of explosive duo of Rus and KD. Now it's gone and sadly, only Wiggins would be worthy replacement due to similar style of play. Can't see it happening and playing Oladipo as SF is just... Stupid.

Disappointed. Like many OKC fans. :(

troza
11-07-16, 01:54 PM
Well, we can't blame durant at all... The NBA is allowing this and there is no way back... we will start to see this kind of things happening even earlier in the career of superstars cause, as long as they want, they can join a superteam and try to beat Jordan's 6 titles from 23/24 years old...

About the rebuild of Bulls... that's what I'm not seeing... but ok. Let's see what happens.

troza
11-07-16, 09:38 PM
Tim Duncan retired today... oh my... Thank you for everything big fundamental!

info0
05-11-16, 02:11 PM
I know not many people interested in NBA here, bar few.

We are having one of the best seasons of NBA on our hands. GSW gathered super team and everyone thought they would walk the league with ease. Lakers legend Bryant retired, so did Tim Duncan of San Antonio Spurs, Derrick Rose swapped Bulls for Knicks this year and Durant went to GSW leaving Westbrook alone (ok, they made GREAT signings).

GSW however, not doing that great. Lakers gathering BIG wins against teams who are, on paper, much more potent than they are. Getting scalps on GSW and Atlanta Hawks. SAS also seems to have found new leader of men in Kawhi Leonard. This boy is AMAZING both on and off the field.

As for my favs OKC, Westbrook shows why he was best PG in league in 2013/2014, and 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 seasons. Don't let MVP for Curry fool you here. Westbrook topped him in almost every aspect for 3 seasons running. Now he is the one responsible for OKC well being and when he is playing, OKC plays BIG. Can't believe Russell had 3 knee surgeries when in NBA. His explosiveness and how aggressive he is doesn't show one bit he was injured!

Knicks acquired Derrick Rose and what a surprise, last night, he earns his double-double. Derrick I hope you come big again. You were the shining light for Chicago Bulls when u won MVP. Yes, injuries got you good, but you came out of them stronger than ever. Show the non believers your worth. ;)

Oh and yes, I still feel GSW team is overhyped and massively overrated. They got the great shooters indeed, but as a team and in variety, they fumble. I hope itle goes to OKC, CLEVELAND or SAS or most titled team in NBA who are Boston Celtics. Never GSW (who remind me of Man City, PSG and the likes :P).

troza
07-11-16, 03:43 PM
Well... Cleveland are the same as GSW... if you think of it, Lebron left, they tanked to get pieces and lebron got back... it is almost the same as Durant changing to the Warriors.

I'm rooting for SAS, although I would love for OKC to win it.

But in the end it will be CAVs vs Warriors and then we will see who's injured or not.

info0
08-11-16, 12:10 AM
There is problem with all those teams bar GSW. GSW can field 5 equally good players on each position...

Cleveland cannot. OKC cannot. SAS cannot now. We shall see what becomes of new Los Angeles Lakers, but I was waiting for Bryant to retire as he was, the thing holding team back. Time for youngsters to shine ^_^.

Loved Clippers vs San Antonio game on Sunday night :D. First team to drop 39 points on SAS in 1st quarter (yes, it was in Texas). First team in ages to win by 20+ points. Maybe Doc has vision for this club in the end? The fact is, it's still the most highly entertaining team. CP3 is insane in finding players and his crossover is mad. Probably the fastest crossover in NBA right now. Griffin and DJ are both equally good post players. With Griffin improving his shooting/dribbling massively in recent years.

And finally we have a peach. A team I feel will do MASSIVE damage to league in future. Holding many super star potential players in their team. The team which each year is at rock bottom. 76ers. ;)

I would love for title to go to one of the teams I watched winning it as kid: Lakers, Celtics or Bulls. Cause we cannot be stopped from dreaming :).

troza
08-11-16, 11:06 AM
There is problem with all those teams bar GSW. GSW can field 5 equally good players on each position...

Cleveland cannot. OKC cannot. SAS cannot now. We shall see what becomes of new Los Angeles Lakers, but I was waiting for Bryant to retire as he was, the thing holding team back. Time for youngsters to shine ^_^.

Cleveland:
Love, James, J.R. Smith, Irving and, from the bench, you have Shumpert, Frye, Jefferson.

SAS:
Leonard, Parker, Ginobli, Albridge, Gasol, Danny Green...

GSW:
Durant, Curry, thompson, Green, Iguodala... and nothing more.

Yes, they have the best 5 but not the deepest team.

About OCK, I'll agree.

I'm with you on the Lakers... Kobe never know how not to be the start... now the lakers will be able to rebuild properly, although I'm not in a hurry to see them succeeed again... not a big fan of that team :P

info0
09-11-16, 02:01 AM
Well Cleveland reserves are nowhere near starters quality. JR Smith - guarantees some 3s in important moments, Shumpert does not. Love is much better PF than Frye. Both on defense, rebounds and offense. Jefferson is no match for LeBron.

SAS has great starter team, but no depth here. Sadly. The guy who can bring best of this team however, is still on bench ;). Gregg Popovich (best coach ever?).

Now GSW team is for me made of shooters. Exceptional ones, but not that great defenders. This might be become their weakness to exploit. The most I want some player to make Durant realise his mistake in moving to GSW. Must be my most hated team atm in NBA. :P I can't even stand watching them for one whole game without getting bored. Repetitive and boring 3s. If they hit those, they usually win games,if they don't they don't win. LOL. Hardly any dunkers or great assist makers in this team.

Sorry, prefer watching Hawks, Cleveland, Heat, Bulls, Magic, Wizards, OKC, Timberwolves, Trail Blazers, etc. over GSW.

troza
11-11-16, 02:14 PM
Don't say sorry but I'm bored with the NBA since they started this super team trend and I don't like the 3 pt shooting trent.

troza
08-03-17, 09:44 AM
Just to say congrats do Nowitzky for reaching the 30k club. The first european to do it, if I'm not mistaken!

Sahan
18-09-17, 05:45 PM
Congratulations to Eurobasket 2017 Champions Slovenia! :clap:

http://www.fiba.basketball/images.fiba.com/Graphic/D/5/5/F/DZt11Vc8FkWGbCVPlxVPaQ.jpg?v=20170918115838571

http://www.fiba.basketball/eurobasket/2017

Sahan
19-10-17, 10:17 PM
You have got injuries and you have got injuries, not for the faint-hearted.

Gordon Hayward Scary İnjury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deS9cusPN4Q

Redknapp69
19-10-17, 10:47 PM
https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/921015335897182208

Sahan
13-05-19, 05:51 PM
Eastern Conference Semifinal 7th game: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors

One of the most dramatic buzzer beaters in NBA history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChT3ewZXTfM :flame:

riise
13-05-19, 06:24 PM
Saw that earlier, RIDICULOUS.

GFRay
13-05-19, 09:34 PM
Eastern Conference Semifinal 7th game: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors

One of the most dramatic buzzer beaters in NBA history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChT3ewZXTfM :flame:

That one gave me chills :)

For me personally, this one is still one of the best ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejFtEY5faU

Sahan
17-05-19, 05:00 PM
The Euroleague Final Four is about to start in a few moments.
Fenerbahce is the favourite against Anadolu Efes, Real Madrid is slighly favourite against CSKA Moskou. :cheer:

Edit:
https://www.euroleague.net/rs/9od4b3yxkljdxbxk/58f38790-0695-47e7-996f-82678566478f/074/filename/headerfinal.jpg
:clap:

Sahan
14-06-19, 05:21 PM
https://i.gifer.com/WKvP.gif

Toronto Raptors forward Kawhi Leonard (MVP) lifts the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy after beating the Golden State Warriors in the 2019 NBA Finals. :clap:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/06/14/USAT/26c4621a-bc03-4c49-a1ca-f489da9be8af-USP_NBA__Finals-Toronto_Raptors_at_Golden_State_Wa_7.JPG?crop=4027 ,2256,x0,y133&width=3200&height=1680&fit=bounds

riise
14-06-19, 05:56 PM
Kawhi's been unreal for them, there were plenty of people that were upset at the DeRozan trade but I think he's won them over! My girlfriend has family in Toronto so they're pretty hyped... they went to the two home games that they lost :lol:

Sahan
15-06-19, 05:34 PM
Kawhi's been unreal for them, there were plenty of people that were upset at the DeRozan trade but I think he's won them over! My girlfriend has family in Toronto so they're pretty hyped... they went to the two home games that they lost :lol:

The trade surely paid off! Also great to see Gasol win a ring. Scary in laws to be :eek: Almost jinxed it! :heh:

GFRay
16-06-19, 04:09 AM
Anthony Davis traded to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart and 3 first round picks.

And the Lakers are reportedly going for Kyrie Irving or Kemba Walker as well.

If they pull that off the Lakers might rule the West coming year with both Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson out injured for a long time.

riise
16-06-19, 10:12 AM
Wow, could be some team they put together... the Pelicans havenít come out of that badly either, all decent players - Ball might benefit from a change of scenery and live up to his potential there.