PDA

View Full Version : [MEMBER] Dermotron

Mark
16-01-15, 05:12 PM
Since the yearly awards began, we have only ran the category 'Hall of Fame Inductee' once and that well deserved honour went to Tapani. This year, we have opened the category up once again and the 2013 inductee sees Dermotron deservedly win the award.

Dermotron first joined us many years ago as a regular member. After some time, he joined the CM 01/02 Update Team and has worked his way up the ladder to the very top of the structure within the team over the years, providing valuable insight into the game. His experience with the database has also seen him assist many lost members along the way in Technical Support and troubleshooting the database itself when things go wrong behind the scenes. He is also a part of the moderating team for the website and single-handedly looks after the downloads section, often providing tutorials and even videos for members to install files.

Dermotron's willingness to help was also gratefully received by WelshRed who made it known how valuable Dermotron was during this period where WelshRed was unable to find the time to administrator the website. Thanks to Dermotron, the website continued ticking along up until Mark returned as owner once again.

If you view the list of members that the website currently has and sort them by the amount of posts they have made, Dermotron tops the list by almost 5,000 posts! That fact alone simply speaks volumes of the amount of work that Dermotron does to 'Keep the Game Alive''.

We salute you, Dermo :ok:

ebfatz
16-01-15, 08:43 PM
Fully deserved!

Baz
16-01-15, 10:14 PM
Fully deserved Dermo, just one a many team members who also does a lot of unseen work.

Erkifino
17-01-15, 01:02 AM
Shefflin would be proud of ya!

info0
17-01-15, 09:28 AM
Congrats Dermo. Well deserved :].

BobMem
17-01-15, 09:59 AM
Congratulations Dermo! :hail:

The update is the primary reason most people visit this site, so your commitment and effort reflects in the quality and the number of downloads.
It's great to hear a bit of background too!

:first:

ozRooster
17-01-15, 10:01 AM
This guy is what the forum is all about, gotta love Big Derm, knows his stuff and more importantly a great fella :ok:.

Well done buddy :hail::whoo::cheer::love::rockon::horn::lock::flam e::clap::dance::bounce::smokin::peace::sing::tea:: nod::hat::drum::kiss::first:

milo
17-01-15, 01:07 PM
i agree with every word mark, well deserved dermo :ok:

merkezekrem
17-01-15, 01:41 PM
:hail:

Great man! Always available for help and support, you are a big part of this place. Great you get some feedback for your efforts, good thinks easly gets lost without apricciation.

ClayDatsusara
17-01-15, 02:03 PM
You are the man!

mkskozienice
17-01-15, 02:11 PM
You rule, Dermot! :ok:

churky
17-01-15, 02:14 PM
I remember when he first joined and was just a noob (God, I've been so long on this forum), he was easy to get into a quality discussion with. A perfect new signing for this place; normal, helpful, level-headed and interested in the game.
The work he's done for this place is immeasurable over the years. Well, well deserved.

Redknapp69
17-01-15, 03:37 PM
Richly deserved Dermo :hail: :ok:

AMC
17-01-15, 05:34 PM
Thoroughly deserved even if he does forget about his PTP go :D

Congrats Derm :ok:

colml
17-01-15, 09:34 PM
A Kilkenny minor championship winner, and now this! Is there anything this man can't do?! Well deserved Dermo.

Fods
18-01-15, 04:15 AM
One word/smiley to sum this guy up

:hail:

Rapinoe
18-01-15, 04:34 AM
I haven't been here very long, but from everything I've seen in my brief time, I can see why Dermotron deserves this.

LR
19-01-15, 12:12 AM
Well deserved indeed. Derm is a top bloke.
Such a respectful lad, he's all over the place and always keen to help the newbies.

Craig Forrest
19-01-15, 07:35 PM
I remember when he first joined and was just a noob (God, I've been so long on this forum), he was easy to get into a quality discussion with. A perfect new signing for this place; normal, helpful, level-headed and interested in the game.
The work he's done for this place is immeasurable over the years. Well, well deserved.

I feel the same as Churks.... I also remember our resident Eire-ish-man as a n00b..... glad to see he's getting the recognition he deserves for all the work he puts in to this place :ok:

Hail Hail

Jesus
19-01-15, 08:43 PM
Can't help but feel this place would be a lot less wholesome without Dermo's contribution in both the technical support area and other areas where he's able to pop up with an answer when nobody else can. Keep it up Dermo :ok:

wato20
20-01-15, 12:44 PM
This year, we have opened the category up once again and the 2013 inductee sees Dermotron deservedly win the award.

Should this be 2015??? or was he inducted 2 years ago?

Mark
20-01-15, 12:47 PM
Yep, Derm was last year's inductee at the awards :ok:

AJ
20-01-15, 01:31 PM
who else is in?

- - - Updated - - -

I remember riots at the Award Parties....

Mark
20-01-15, 03:02 PM
Tapani was the only one inducted before we brought the award back last year for Dermotron.

wato20
20-01-15, 05:32 PM
I thought he got in last time and everyone was singing his praises again. A year on. So nice one Derm. Proves it was richly deserved...

Who is in the Running this year Mark?

Gona give us a list of nominations?