SC: M, L, I, M, -, -, -

Youth (outfield players 19 and under): M, M, M, I, -, -, -

jesla38
11-03-12, 01:46 PM
What ever happened to the training research thread

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Dermotron
11-03-12, 01:49 PM
We moved forums, it's on the way as soon as access to the forum is back up.

trevorplatt
11-03-12, 02:15 PM
This works for me:
Name: Att. Mid.
Fit: Med; Tac: Med; Sho: Med; Ski: Int; GK: None; New Position: Attacking Midfield.
Name: Forwards.
Fit: Med; Tac: Med; Sho: Int; Ski: Med; GK: None; New Position: Forward.
Name: Def. Mid.
Fit: Med; Tac: Med; Sho: Med; Ski: Int; GK: None; New Position: Defensive Midfield.
Name: Midfield
Fit: Med; Tac: Med; Sho: Med; Ski: Int; GK: None; New Position: Midfield.
Name: Defence.
Fit: Med; Tac: Int; Sho: None; Ski: Int; GK: None; New Position: Defender.
Name: Goalkeepers.
Fit: Med; Tac: Med; Sho: None; Ski: Med; GK: Int; New Position: Goalkeeper.

I don't know if the 'new position' option actually improves anything but it certainly doesn't hurt.

[Edit: I no longer rotate the regime each month, I now just leave them be. After discovering which attributes are improved with each regime I've amended the defenders to Tactics and Skills = Intensive and Shooting = None, rather than Tactics = Intensive and Skills and Shooting = Medium]

Goofy
11-03-12, 03:06 PM
This works great for me :)

Outfield players in general training, goalkeepers on goalkeeping training :ok:

jesla38
11-03-12, 06:15 PM
cheers, gonna use one of the suggested ones untill the thread is back.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

BlazeRavenwolf
18-03-12, 08:58 PM
trevorplatt's seems good quite close to what I use

Ragnarok
26-02-13, 07:56 PM
I found an example of a training schedule for youngster which says all the should be Intensive. Because of this 90% of my youngsters are always on very low condition (below 50% so too dangerous to use them). The creator of this training schedule says all youngster should train like this until they are 24 years old.

Do you guys think this is a good schedule? It seems so excessive to me...

Do you maybe have another option for training my youth?

Thanks!

AMC
26-02-13, 08:01 PM
Far too much, use mine in the second post of the thread :ok:

Ragnarok
26-02-13, 08:29 PM
Far too much, use mine in the second post of the thread :ok:
Seems far more logic, that's for sure :) I'll swap training schedules now.
Thanks for the fast reply :)

scraible
27-02-13, 02:46 PM
Here is what I use and what works fine:

fitness tactics shooting skills goalkeeping
Goalk. Int Med Light Med Int
Def. Int Int Med Med None
Def. Mid. Med Int Med Int None
Att. Mid. Med Med Int Int None
Attack Med Med Int Int None

Ofcourse you have to look at the qualitys of your trainers. The better they are, the more intensive you can train your players.

minhha09
28-02-13, 11:38 AM
This works great for me :)

Outfield players in general training, goalkeepers on goalkeeping training :ok:

best training routines ever :lol:

Ragnarok
17-03-13, 03:50 PM
One more question: it seems that some of my players (some goalkeepers and defenders, not all of them) never get 100% fit (my first goalie even reaches a maximum of 76%)... Can not use all of them in a full match this way :s
What causes this and how do I act on it? I'm using AMC's training schedules btw (2nd post).

AMC
17-03-13, 03:57 PM
Put them on no training till they get back to 100% then put them back on the GK training.

NicQueHar
07-04-13, 10:14 AM
I've created 2 schedules for both outfield players and goalies, General and Intense, for outfield players at 30+ I also have the "Oldies".
The OP general is Med,Int,Med,Med (no GK) and the Intense is INTENSE all the way, except GK:dance1:.
The only difference between GK General & GK Intens is the fitness, light in Genral - intense in Intens, do not train either shooting or skills.
I then rotate my players after each game, so if their condition is below 85% I move the player from Intens to General
and when the condition is above 96% he is returned to Intens.

Guushiddink
16-04-13, 12:18 PM
I found an example of a training schedule for youngster which says all the should be Intensive. Because of this 90% of my youngsters are always on very low condition (below 50% so too dangerous to use them). The creator of this training schedule says all youngster should train like this until they are 24 years old.

Do you guys think this is a good schedule? It seems so excessive to me...

Do you maybe have another option for training my youth?

Thanks!

i use this training routines.. to keep the fitness level up you have to put the training all on intensive for a few weeks then put it back on default for a few weeks
also give the young talents playing time by subbing then in games if you do this combined with good training facillities you should have no problem of making your talents grow into verr good players

Profa
27-03-14, 08:33 PM
I noticed that some young players develop better through reserve team, then by playing in first team.Seems like lot of players in main squad develop very slow or not at all.maybe I do something wrong with training.
I put outfield players players on no GK, rest medium, except 1 intensive, depending on their position.

Profa
27-03-14, 10:26 PM
After reading topics about training I am still not sure is it neccessary to rest players between seasons?My current training routine is:
After last match till season update -> no training
Season update - 10 days before kick off -> Fitness intense, tactics, shooting, skills medium(depending on player position one of them is intense)
10 days before KO - till fully fit -> everything light, except one medium, depending on position
Is it ok?

Bevchenko
01-04-14, 06:30 AM
Going through an older folder which was in my suitcase I used to move to Australia and I've found my old notebook on CM01/02.

And I've found my old training set-up. This find is up there with the holy grail, and the original copy of the bible. I thought it was lost forever after working wonders for so many years and believing I had lost the routine forever.

Here it is, enjoy:

GK
Fitness: M
Tactics: M
Shooting: N
Skills: L
GK: I

DEF
Tactics: I
Shooting: L
Skills: M
GK: N

DEF MID
Skills: I

MID

ATT MID
Tactics: L
Shooting:M

STR
Fitness: L
Shooting: I

:rapture:

Nikolayov
03-04-14, 07:49 PM
That works good for me :)

General (for 22+ midfielders):
F: M, T: M, Sh: M, Sk: L, Gk: -

Fitness (for players with low stamina):
F: I; T: M; Sh: L; Sk: M; Gk: -

Tactics (for 22+ defenders):
F: M; T: I; Sh: L; Sk: M; Gk: -

Shooting (for 22+ strikers):
F: M; T: L; Sh: I; Sk: M; Gk: -

Skills (for U21 outfield players if they're having good skills for first team):
F: M; T: M; Sh: M; Sk: I; Gk: -

Gk:
F: M; T: L; Sh: -; Sk: M; Gk: I

Gk U21:
Same as GK, but Sk: I

Youth (for U21 players who aren't having good skills for first team):
Everything (except Gk): I

ajra21
03-04-14, 08:50 PM
Does anyone find that some players fall off during the off season? I use to have a training regiment for it to prevent players from getting tired; but I can't remember it.

Bevchenko
03-04-14, 11:27 PM
no my routine is immense.

Profa
07-04-14, 01:47 AM
Is it better to train players between seasons or not?

Sam
07-04-14, 01:50 AM

I just leave them on default training.

Fods
07-04-14, 05:20 AM
I use my training regime which works a treat. I dont take them off it either so they train all year round. After all they still get paid fotr the weeks there is no games ;)

Bevchenko
08-04-14, 12:02 AM

I keep them all on it from day 1

ajra21
08-04-14, 04:49 PM
what do people do if a player suddenly gets tired in the middle of a season?

i have a starting DC who suddenly showed up at 26% fitness about a month into the season. i've had similar things before & just reduced his training to my offseason mode which has fitness on "light". two weeks later, he's up to 76% and should be ready to play in another ten days or so.

colml
08-04-14, 06:59 PM

i have a starting DC who suddenly showed up at 26% fitness about a month into the season. i've had similar things before & just reduced his training to my offseason mode which has fitness on "light". two weeks later, he's up to 76% and should be ready to play in another ten days or so.

I just stick him on no training until he's back to full fitness. Make sure you remember to put him back in training though as i took a load of players off training and forgot to put them back on :lol: I eventually realised after about 6 months when all their attributes started getting worse

ajra21
08-04-14, 07:12 PM
I just stick him on no training until he's back to full fitness. Make sure you remember to put him back in training though as i took a load of players off training and forgot to put them back on :lol: I eventually realised after about 6 months when all their attributes started getting worse

:doh:

i always set a manager note reminder to prevent that from happening.

Bevchenko
09-04-14, 05:42 AM

Use my training, and use a different defender :ok:

ajra21
09-04-14, 03:33 PM
Use my training, and use a different defender :ok:

of course. I've found this kind of thing only seems to happen when i have players to step in without a drop off; it doesn't happen at a position that i'm shallow at.

blatt_dennis
06-06-14, 10:13 PM
guys do you think we should have training cycle?

Fods
07-06-14, 04:28 AM
What do you mean Blatt_dennis?

blatt_dennis
19-06-14, 12:32 AM
What do you mean Blatt_dennis?

i mean while players at training, should we do a cycle? example during 3 weeks defenders work intensive tactics, then next 3 weeks they work skills, then next 3 weeks they work fitness .. sth like that :)

Fods
19-06-14, 12:42 AM
ner, I keep them on the same schedule even during the off season!

TURBOSKILL
24-12-14, 02:44 PM
I haven't played CM 01/02 in a few years but just decided to return to it recently and thought I'd throw my input on training routines. I actually had this completely nailed down and knew exactly how they worked when I used to play regularly but I forgot the specifics. However, I remember enough that if anyone can be bothered looking into it and doing a bit of research they'd be able to figure it all out again.

Players have a certain amount of training that they can handle without being run down, as you're all well aware. The best and fittest players can handle more than players that aren't so good or fit, although you'll see there isn't really that much difference in what they can handle once you understand how the regimes actually work.

Each component of a schedule has the same 'value', that is if a player is being trained on a regime with 1 intensive and 3 medium it doesn't matter which ones are which. Intensive fitness is the same amount of work as intensive tactics, shooting, etc etc. I figured out that an intensive has a value of 5, medium 3 and light 1. I can't remember exactly what amount players can handle but it was somewhere around 15 I think, with better players tending towards 17 and worse players struggling to manage more than 13. I don't know exactly what impact this amount of training will have on them, or if a player having a low condition will train worse because of it, I'm simply stating what they can handle without lowering their condition.

I used to have a set of routines but I lost them so I'm trying to recreate what I had with what limited knowledge I can recall. This is what I've got so far.

General: Leave it as it is, if you're a team with mostly decent players you can probably bump fitness up to intensive. If you always remember to instantly move your players to a better routine it doesn't matter what you do here anyway.

Pre-season: Create a pre-season routine with everything set to intensive and dump all of your players except GKs in there.

Light: Create a routine with Fitness set to intensive then no more than 5 points distributed between the other components. It's really up to you here, the point is you're getting them working on fitness and keeping everything else low so that they get their condition up to scratch ASAP. You could make more than one of these for different positions as well if you have enough space.

GK: Use the preset but bump everything up that's on light up to medium and leave everything else as it is.

The rest of the routines you make will depend on what kind of formation you're using, how many spare routine spaces you have, the quality of your squad and any other variables you have going on at any specific time. For forwards I like to use intensive shooting and medium everything else. For defenders I like to use intensive fitness and tactics, medium skills, light shooting.

It'd be great if someone felt up to the task of digging into this further. I would but I just don't have the same passion for the game as I used to.

zionmaster
25-12-14, 05:37 AM
Going through an older folder which was in my suitcase I used to move to Australia and I've found my old notebook on CM01/02.

And I've found my old training set-up. This find is up there with the holy grail, and the original copy of the bible. I thought it was lost forever after working wonders for so many years and believing I had lost the routine forever.

Here it is, enjoy:

GK
Shooting: N
Skills: L
GK: I

DEF

DEF MID

MID

ATT MID
Tactics: L
Shooting:M

STR
Fitness: L
Shooting: I

:rapture:

Can you give some screenshots about setting Training :sick: I still don't know how to creat each training position :mmph:

faz44
26-12-14, 12:39 PM
Disagree with the idea that fitness is the same as other types of training, turbo. If no training is 0 and intensive training is 3, intensive fitness training is 4. Rather than the scale going 1 to 3, fitness runs 2 to 4. Plus, the only thing fitness training improves is stamina.

Psmith
01-02-15, 10:10 PM
I found this training regime somewhere in a dark corner
of the internet. Decided to give it a try and the results
where outstanding, the youth players in particular developed
incredibly fast even without having much, or any, playing time
with the first team.

I tested this with Man Utd so I don't know if it works with
poorer training conditions...

Anyway, here it is:

Goalkeeper
Fitness:Light
Tactics:Light
Shooting:Medium
Goalkeeping:Intensive

Defence
Fitness:Medium
Tactics:Intensive
Shooting:Light
Skills:Medium
Goalkeeping:Light

Def Mid
Tactics:Medium
Shooting:Light
Skills:Intensive
Goalkeeping:None

Att Mid and Strikers
Tactics:none
Shooting:Intensive
Skills:Intensive
Goalkeeping:None

Youth(everyone that is 24 and under no matter how good they are)
Fitness:Intensive
Skill:Intensive

Craig Forrest
02-02-15, 05:15 PM
That's very similar to what I use and I've never had any issues... players tend to develop quite well.... I don't have any GK training for players that aren't GKs though....

ajra21
02-02-15, 05:56 PM
That's very similar to what I use and I've never had any issues... players tend to develop quite well.... I don't have any GK training for players that aren't GKs though....

yeah, that is generally what i do. i don't have an "under 24yo" specific training setup though.

Craig Forrest
02-02-15, 06:08 PM
Nope.... I've got one for GK, one for defence, one for midfield, one for attack, and one for reserves...never change it, never had a reason to....

Goalkeeper
Fitness: Medium
Tactics: Medium
Shooting: None
Skills: Light
Goalkeeping: Intensive

Defence
Tactics: Intensive
Shooting: Light
Skills: Medium

Midfield
Shooting: Medium

Attack
Tactics: Light
Shooting: Intensive

Reserves
Shooting: Medium
Skill: Intensive

JLa
02-02-15, 07:48 PM
OP: Wouldn't that youth setup drain their condition down to, like, 10 %? I'd like to play them every now and then, too.

1369phil
02-02-15, 08:34 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again - many moons ago it was shown that a 2 weekly rotation of intensive areas of training resulted in the best gains.

With high intrinsic values and low CA being important, I think that training is one of those area that can be nearly left alone.

ajra21
02-02-15, 11:36 PM
I have one for GK, def, def mid, mid, att mid & forwards.

it's been working for a long time. occasionally, a player or two will simply get worse. they are usually players i don't have much invested in.

piotrrybak
03-02-15, 05:37 PM
Craig Forrest witch players do you put in your reserves training??

Craig Forrest
03-02-15, 06:32 PM
Everyone who isn't in the senior squad..... all my youth players on loan and anyone who is listed and not still in my senior squad.....

Wuestran
24-02-15, 06:47 PM
I returned to the Championship Manager, after years of playing Football Manager. This game nobody beats. Is the best !! I have a request to all fans! I have a problem with it. I need the best training for Championship Manager 01/02. So far I've played on the training regime, but I do not know if it is good - http://fm-gamer.blogspot.nl/2009/05/championship-manager-0102-training.html Also, I would ask for a list of the biggest talents to CM 01/02 and also good players. How ever long ago I played Cm 01/02 was the program, who helped in the search of talent. Someone tell me the name of this program? And the last question - I downloaded and played them tactics to test, FuryOfTheBeast, SergOff2ver2, 4-3-1-2 Nakano and Uzbek_352_teramo ...The problem is that these tactics accomplished my good results, especially in the first half of the season, but in the second half of the season was really bad. I need tactics that shoot a lot of goals, little lose goals, and will be very effective. Please advice

Craig Forrest
24-02-15, 07:42 PM
Look around the site. There are many threads about good players, especially in the most recent data update. The tools in the downloads section, such as CM Scout and Graeme Kelly's save game editor can help you find players with high attributes and potential. There are many threads in this section about training.

Play and see what tactics work best with your players.

BADjoel
20-06-15, 07:58 PM
have you ever tried your schedule for lower league? that will drain most of the players condition to bellow 90%, even for the best player.

FYI: I used to play this game on windows ME back in around 2003/2004. Then I stop playing this game because I don't know how to setup the training schedule. I saw the other team's youth player improve their stats, mine doesn't. That makes me frustrated. I decided to never play this game ever again. I broke my CD, uninstalled the game and deleting all files related to it. I did spend money for the game, spend time trying to figure out how it work, but after all I still don't get it. Don't have a clue for proper training program, and the game developer remain silent till this day. Never give any hint how to train players properly. All we have so far, different training setup from each user/gamer. That is sucks!

Fods
21-06-15, 04:20 AM
have you ever tried your schedule for lower league? that will drain most of the players condition to bellow 90%, even for the best player.

FYI: I used to play this game on windows ME back in around 2003/2004. Then I stop playing this game because I don't know how to setup the training schedule. I saw the other team's youth player improve their stats, mine doesn't. That makes me frustrated. I decided to never play this game ever again. I broke my CD, uninstalled the game and deleting all files related to it. I did spend money for the game, spend time trying to figure out how it work, but after all I still don't get it. Don't have a clue for proper training program, and the game developer remain silent till this day. Never give any hint how to train players properly. All we have so far, different training setup from each user/gamer. That is sucks!

Ok mate, download this, extract the files to desktop and then copy and paste the whole raining folder into your main CM 01/02 Folder.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1y49zb

Once you do that if load up the game, go to squad screen and training.

Click on one of the empty training boxes, click schedule and load, it will open up the training folders that you can then use.

Drag your players into their specific training and off you go!

Harmdrago
17-08-16, 03:42 PM
Can somone tell me or give me the best training setting for a team in this game? and also for the young players in my squad :D?

ty

Harmdrago
17-08-16, 04:03 PM
Can someone help me with the best training for a team and the best training for the young players ?

zionmaster
18-08-16, 04:59 AM
Can someone help me with the best training for a team and the best training for the young players ?

Download Fods's above link and use it :first:

marc1986
17-10-16, 02:15 PM
Hi Guys

Great thread ! Does anyone know which abilities tactics and skills affect? i guess fitness, shooting and goalkeeping is straight forward.. Don't know if anyone already explained it (cant find it)? but would be nice to know which effects what?

Fods
17-10-16, 03:26 PM
Hi Guys

Great thread ! Does anyone know which abilities tactics and skills affect? i guess fitness, shooting and goalkeeping is straight forward.. Don't know if anyone already explained it (cant find it)? but would be nice to know which effects what?

Stickied thread at the top of this sub-forum called "everything there is to know about training"

Everything there is to know about training - by The Eejit

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Echampman0102%2Eco %2Euk%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D714&share_tid=714&share_fid=23603&share_type=t

Tomtep
11-01-17, 06:10 AM
Ok mate, download this, extract the files to desktop and then copy and paste the whole raining folder into your main CM 01/02 Folder.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1y49zb

Once you do that if load up the game, go to squad screen and training.

Click on one of the empty training boxes, click schedule and load, it will open up the training folders that you can then use.

Drag your players into their specific training and off you go!

Link die, pls reupload, tks

troza
19-01-17, 12:16 PM
Wow... I really must try some of these... I usually don't have different training sets for different middlefielders (Attacking, defending and even wng-backs).

My biggest question is about players in need of a rest. What do you usually do in terms of training? And how much does he need to rest to get back into full form... like... a month without playing in the middle of the season helps? (like... december and january when there are less games)?

pipedown27
19-01-17, 10:33 PM
I usually just put him on no training, and dont put him in the squad. Should be fine within a week.

Fods
19-01-17, 10:37 PM
Link die, pls reupload, tks

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4wsbf9

AtomicAnt
20-01-17, 12:46 PM
My biggest question is about players in need of a rest. What do you usually do in terms of training?

I do nothing, and if the player is above 94% he'll play the next match. Players who are 'exhausted' may get slightly lighter training and be out of the team a game or two if he can be spared.

scemoka
12-04-17, 11:51 AM
I only up (Gk) Fitness from Light to Normal.
http://i.imgur.com/mdkuyWw.png
-----------
-----------
I never touch to General box. All Medium.
------------
------------
In addition i create (Pt) Punishment training. All intensive.
I move players from (General) to (PT) for 2-3 weeks period who did fitness worry. (i also warn or fine them for unprofessional behaviour)
http://i.imgur.com/P6Oi2Ec.png

KL1
15-05-17, 01:38 PM
I do training like @scemoka with everyone on General (All Medium) and upping the GK schedule for Fitness (and Tactics for the Positioning attribute) in order to have 1 Intensive, 1 Light and 2 Medium (I think that's equivalent to 4 Mediums).

What I found was more important though is the coaches. Having the correct assignment for the coaches makes a huge difference. Your entire team will be "in the green" and coaches will regularly notify you than your players are improving.

Reading through the threads in this forum, and from personal experience, having each category of training (Fitness, Tactics, Shooting, Skills, GKing) covered with a total of 50-55 coaching points is the way to go. What I also found very informative was the document written by Marc Vaughan (in the Tools section of the Downloads). In that doc, he gives emphasis on the "Judging ability" attribute of the coaches (as opposed to the scouts). Judging PA/CA by a coach help in determining how much training the coach gives each player in the assigned category. So a coach with good ability judging would see who of the players has more potential for improvement and the result is that coach will give you regular notification on who has improved. Another thing I found very useful from that doc is that "Discipline", "Youngsters", and "Tactical Knowledge" attributes has special boosting effect on "Fitness", "Skills", and "Tactics" training categories.

So the way I assign coaches is following those 3 rules:
1. Coaches must have good "Judging Ability" attributes.
2. Individual coaching points for outfield players and GK are not important at all, what's important is the total points per training category (best between 50-55).
3. Coaches doing "Fitness" must have high "Discipline", doing "Skills" must have high "Working with Youngsters", and doing "Tactics" must have high "Tactical Knowledge".

Hope this helps.

hodgy
15-05-17, 01:49 PM
Has anyone experimented with absolutely blasting the players for a while? I'm thinking of putting all my wide players and central midfielders at least on intensive fitness, tactics and skill to see how/if it accelerates development. Obviously a larger squad would be needed.

Anyone had positive (or negative) results with this kind of thing?

Fods
15-05-17, 02:01 PM
I do that for all my youths, see lots of green in the attributes section

joeman
26-05-17, 06:29 AM
Youth(everyone that is 24 and under no matter how good they are)
Fitness:Intensive
Skill:Intensive

It's not a good idea. If your youth player reaches it's peak, he is not going to get any better. You don't want your youth player to reach his peak by learning useless skills. I have developed some very useful players in the highest who only have ability in the 130 ~ 140's. Each player in his position only needs a handful of key attributes to be successful. For example, my leading scorer has finishing and dribbling of 20 and everything else is crap. When I had him as a youth player, his finishing and dribbling were like 13-14 or so. But if his other skills were improved drastically, he would not have gotten to 20.

Rxx
27-05-17, 10:49 PM
My training routines at the moment, are General - Technique intensive all the rest medium. Goalkpeers, Fitness on medium, tactics on medium, GK Intensive, technique light, no shooting training.

Thing is, the players develop and I easily beat the national leagues I'm in, but when it comes to Champions League or UEFA it changes my results, I have to put Technique and Tactical training on Intensive in General training so I can get results.. Is this normal?

KL1
28-05-17, 10:55 AM
It's not a good idea. If your youth player reaches it's peak, he is not going to get any better. You don't want your youth player to reach his peak by learning useless skills. I have developed some very useful players in the highest who only have ability in the 130 ~ 140's. Each player in his position only needs a handful of key attributes to be successful. For example, my leading scorer has finishing and dribbling of 20 and everything else is crap. When I had him as a youth player, his finishing and dribbling were like 13-14 or so. But if his other skills were improved drastically, he would not have gotten to 20.

The problem is that the training categories will affect attributes that you just don't need. For example, to train the "Dribbling" attribute you need the "Skills" category at intensive. The problem is that the "Skills" category will also affect the "Crossing" and the "Tackling" attributes (also Heading, Passing, and Technique). For a 'lead scorer', you certainly don't need to train Crossing or Tackling, but it will happen and you don't have control over that. The same goes with the "Tactics" category which trains "Off the ball" attribute, which is needed for striker, but also the "Positioning" attribute which is certainly not needed.

The game is probably set in that way to prevent players from training youth into specific desirable areas resulting in freakish attributes (like 15-20 in all attacking attributes and 1-5 in all defending attributes).

PTpoWER
04-07-19, 01:03 PM
hi guys?
how we select the trainers? to give 3 jobs for esh one ... which skill is the best for est one when we r looking for trainers?

MadScientist
05-07-19, 07:39 PM
hi guys?
how we select the trainers? to give 3 jobs for esh one ... which skill is the best for est one when we r looking for trainers?

Check this thread https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=714

nicost
12-07-19, 02:39 PM
What coaches attribute is the one for fitness. I always looked to coaching outfield players but that might be wrong. Atleast if i want to reach the magic number 50!

MadScientist
12-07-19, 09:05 PM
What coaches attribute is the one for fitness. I always looked to coaching outfield players but that might be wrong. Atleast if i want to reach the magic number 50!

Coaching outfield players is the one for all including fitness. Reach 50 in coaching outfield and you are good. The manual says discipline attribute also gives a boost in fitness training

the Devil's Advocate
26-07-19, 10:04 PM
I've read that some people intensify the training in between seasons. Does that work? What are your experiences? And isn't that the same 'mistake' as putting all your youth players in a heavy program on all areas regardless of their position? This would result after all in improvement in unwanted areas. Therefore: isn't it better to have training regimes for defenders, midfielders, strikers etc. and use these for youth players just like you do for older ones and leave them on it all year round? I'm curious since I haven't fiddled around with training much before at all and don't want to ruin the career game I'm currently on. I have to get it right. Your two cents are much appreciated!

LLLorenzo
26-08-19, 01:20 PM
Looking at your posts, I think to be the only one who has never changed training schedule! :D

Always done in this way:
GK M-M-N-N-I
All non GK players M-M-M-M-N (Because my players have to can do everything :D )
No training in June

In all those years, I've seen that in January usually my team has bad results...

Asthereal
24-09-19, 06:22 PM
I have a very different training regime.
I do the following (same for youth and senior):

All defenders and DMs who only play at DM position get this:
Fit: Medium
Tac: Intensive
Sho: Light
Ski: Intensive
GK: (none)

M, AM, and F (who play AM with arrow forward) get this:
Tac: Medium
Sho: Medium
Ski: Intensive

Strikers who only play SC position get this:
Sho: Intensive
Ski: Medium

And finally goalkeepers get this:
Sho: (none)
Ski: Light
GK: Intensive

AtomicAnt
24-09-19, 09:03 PM
That's the same that I use, except central defenders, they have none on shooting

Asthereal
26-09-19, 02:37 PM
That's the same that I use, except central defenders, they have none on shooting
I considered that, but my defenders do come into scoring positions every now and then, and I want them to at least have some training for when they do.
I'm not sure though. It might in fact be better to just have defending players at no shooting training at all. I haven't really tested it.