PDA

View Full Version : Position - Goalkeepers

uffi69
30-06-15, 11:18 PM
1 Pressing. GK role needs pressing or not? In many tactics like iodineCF, 4411 Crusade, Fury of the Beast and others by which you can easily win everything the GK role has pressing activated. But I think if the GK has to make pressing he can easily loose his position. I'm wrong?

2 Best settings. I saw on close to every tactic I tried that the GK role was set with mixed passages, pressing on, behind and behind on set pieces and marking none. Are these the best settings for the GK role?

3 Run forward and Run with the ball. Does anyone have ever tried giving his keeper these settings? I know these can be very crazy settings for the GK role but I'm curious if anyone had this idea and tried it.

Sorry for my poor english and thank you in advace to everyone will answer me

Psmith
01-07-15, 09:45 AM
Hello,

I don't know if there are definite answers about what is the best instructions for GK.

I like to instruct my GK to mixed passing, easy tackling + no pressure (I like to think these instructions reduce the keepers conceding silly penalties) and I have wondered about "hold up ball" but never tried it.

In case of doubt just sign Manuel Neuer :D

uffi69
01-07-15, 11:32 AM
Thank you for your answer. However I use the ODB 3.9.60 and unfortunately there isn't Neuer. He was too young to play ;)

Goofy
01-07-15, 10:56 PM
Thank you for your answer. However I use the ODB 3.9.60 and unfortunately there isn't Neuer. He was too young to play ;)

Olly Kahn :)

uffi69
02-07-15, 12:33 AM
Olly Kahn :)

I think I can give any settings to Kahn and with those attributes he has I'm sure he will play very well but I'm trying making my first tactict and I don't know what are the best settings for the GK role. I gave instructions to all my team but I'm still looking for the instructions for my keeper and for my lone striker and this time I woukd learn more about the keeper position and what are the best instructions for this role

BeezerCeltic1967
02-07-15, 01:52 AM
could tell you a secret att to set to 1, it would astound you which one it is.