PDA

View Full Version : Improve aggression

kaf
23-07-15, 01:06 PM
As I understand it neither aggression or bravery improves with training. So I wondered if it is possible to improve it otherwise like with determination and work rate?

Topofthekop
23-07-15, 02:21 PM
As I understand it neither aggression or bravery improves with training. So I wondered if it is possible to improve it otherwise like with determination and work rate?

If i remember rightly, Determination can be improved.

E.g Play a striker you bought with say determination of 6 in the reserves, but play him as say a right back. When said player gets a poor rating discipline him for poor performance. Someone said it will increase the players determination level by 1 or 2, but you can only do it a limited amount of times. But im not sure on this, have never tried it myself.

kaf
23-07-15, 02:44 PM
If i remember rightly, Determination can be improved.

E.g Play a striker you bought with say determination of 6 in the reserves, but play him as say a right back. When said player gets a poor rating discipline him for poor performance. Someone said it will increase the players determination level by 1 or 2, but you can only do it a limited amount of times. But im not sure on this, have never tried it myself.

That definitely works. If they get an avg. of 5 or below you can discipline them and get the chance of raising work rate and determination, it is capped at 15 however. I don't know if it also affects consistency, but I like to think so.

13Julia
24-07-15, 04:32 AM
And you can discipline them multiple times if they dont improve, unless they become unhappy by decision, or they get +1 to determination - then wait till next match.

Capped at 15. Over 15 requires fining them 1 week and needs a bit of luck.