PDA

View Full Version : Help Player & Staff search ingame

coolcrazy
25-04-16, 12:40 AM
Hello guys,

It might be a noob question but i wonder how clubs get their free transfer from...

Yesterday i started a season with halifax and i went to "Player & staff search" and i put "Free Transfers only" and "English Nationality" it showed up only 2 english players avaiable... 2 weeks have passed and almost all other teams from my league sign up people for free...

How do i find or search for those? Do i need to do it manually? Does the "Player & staff search show all players from databse or just a few?

Sorry for my bad english.

Have a great day and congratulations for keeping this game alive.

Fods
25-04-16, 03:51 AM
Yeh that function only shows a few players, you will need to send scouts out to unveil more players.

As the scouting system is flawed in my opinion in CM0102, I use CM Scout to search for free players, especially when I am playing with a lower league club and don't have scouts

coolcrazy
25-04-16, 10:08 AM
Yeh that function only shows a few players, you will need to send scouts out to unveil more players.

As the scouting system is flawed in my opinion in CM0102, I use CM Scout to search for free players, especially when I am playing with a lower league club and don't have scouts

Thank you for your reply.

Flawed? As in... doesnt work correctly?

Hmmm... I think ill use CM Scout, well more than a decade as passed and i only realized this stuff now. When u play lower leagues do you usually select other countries aswell? Is it worth to expand the database or not reallY?

Fods
25-04-16, 10:21 AM
In my opinion it doesn't work as good as it should. For example even at a lower league club there should be some staff that would join, but there isn't. Maybe it's down to just not being enough staff in the database (i know this was mentioned as feedback to the latest DB). Then there is the issue about staff reps, staff with higher reps than they should have wont join lower league clubs.

Runing more leagues and a max Database obviously helps.

coolcrazy
25-04-16, 10:37 AM
Thank you for your time Fodster.

It sure gave me an idea how things work regarding scouting players.