PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Manager - Discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mark
25-06-18, 12:33 PM
You'll be back soon, Redders!

drkshadow1
25-06-18, 03:23 PM
I need to sell players to free up funds to strengthen other areas. but as my team is already at 21 I cant sell any players. I might be able to sign some super cheap free players to shift off a DC and DL. But it is so much effort

Erkifino
25-06-18, 09:27 PM
Boo Redders! Defend that title!

Redknapp69
25-06-18, 11:58 PM
Boo Redders! Defend that title!

Too late - pressed the "quit club" button today - had second thoughts as well before doing it!

Mark
26-06-18, 09:44 AM
Just come back and start again at the bottom when you're ready for it :)

IIRC, you only started in Div4 last time and had an easy time of it thanks to the size of Celtic's gate receipts ;)

gpaul1978
26-06-18, 10:49 AM
Can I resign from SC Vipers and take over at Bolivar?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mark
26-06-18, 10:51 AM
If they're in the same league or below, yes.

GFRay
26-06-18, 10:55 AM
Just come back and start again at the bottom when you're ready for it :)

IIRC, you only started in Div4 last time and had an easy time of it thanks to the size of Celtic's gate receipts ;)So a club with a big stadium will generate much more receipts the higher they go?

Bad luck that I missed out on promotion in the playoff final then. :cry:

Mark
26-06-18, 10:59 AM
Well, they'll get more money compared to FC Kallon, that's for sure.

gpaul1978
26-06-18, 11:00 AM
Bolivar have been relegated to div 5 so I think I'm safe lol

gpaul1978
26-06-18, 12:38 PM
I have applied to be Bolivar manager user name is Paul Gibson

jonnyefc
27-06-18, 02:59 PM
Hello Mark,

I would like to resign as manager of Nkana FC and I apply to take over at SK Rapid Wien please. Both will be in division 3 next season.

Username is jwright1878

Cheers,

Jonny

drkshadow1
27-06-18, 10:46 PM
Why the change dude?

jonnyefc
27-06-18, 11:03 PM
Tough decision mate. I have been in charge of two great clubs and managed to build both into really good teams (at their relative levels.) However they both have tiny stadiums and if I have ambitions to challenge at the top of the first division then it just wasn't going to be viable with either Trencin or Nkana. I've left both in much better positions than they were when I took over, and it's a gamble, but one I feel I need to take.

nick1234
01-07-18, 10:44 PM
Have applied for FH. Fancy a new challenge.

petec68
10-07-18, 02:10 PM
Hi Mark, thanks for having me back I've applied for Tractor Club

Mark
10-07-18, 03:36 PM
You guys keep posting in the wrong thread :D

GFRay
31-08-18, 11:31 AM
Can anyone elaborate a bit on how the finances work?

I was losing money all of a sudden while I was break even during most of the season. When I checked I saw that in the week of 26th August (last week) I spend 478k on wages while my total wages in squad overview are only half of this (239k).

In the first weeks of the season I was paying a much less amount per week on wages than I am now. I know this for sure as I was checking it regularly. It seems like the wages are being billed twice in 1 game week now. Is that normal or a bug?

Erkifino
31-08-18, 04:57 PM
Finances are done weekly but in game two weeks have passed. Two weeks wages is right. Wages are charged after each match.

Erkifino
01-09-18, 10:31 AM
The value of one of my players dropped by 1m for no apparent reason.

The only thing it might have been is that his birthday was early June, I bought him mid June and the database updates at the end of June? Anyone observed anything similar?

lank
02-09-18, 09:23 PM
The value of one of my players dropped by 1m for no apparent reason.

The only thing it might have been is that his birthday was early June, I bought him mid June and the database updates at the end of June? Anyone observed anything similar?

Birthdays are processed at the start of the month for those just passed. So, if your man's birthday was in June, you'd anticpiate a decrease in value come early July.

GFRay
10-09-18, 03:54 PM
Can anyone elaborate a bit on how the finances work?

I was losing money all of a sudden while I was break even during most of the season. When I checked I saw that in the week of 26th August (last week) I spend 478k on wages while my total wages in squad overview are only half of this (239k).

In the first weeks of the season I was paying a much less amount per week on wages than I am now. I know this for sure as I was checking it regularly. It seems like the wages are being billed twice in 1 game week now. Is that normal or a bug?

Finances are done weekly but in game two weeks have passed. Two weeks wages is right. Wages are charged after each match.

If what you say is right how come I only have spend 239k on wages in the week of 9th September? Had two games that week, but double wages haven't been billed to me like it did before in the week of 26th August.

Seems like a bug to me tbh.

lank
10-09-18, 06:10 PM
I'm with Erk on the wages front believing that you paid the players for the two games that they played. Either way, there's not too much you can do about it!

Mark
22-10-18, 09:24 AM
How would people feel if the Soccer Manager forum was merged into one thread and kept in the games area of the Pub?

It's just a suggestion as we don't seem to get very many people interacting in this sub-forum itself.

Erkifino
23-10-18, 04:06 PM
Whatever suits boss man. Barely able to post these days. Had a lovely notion that I'd post in my El Jaish thread but alas...

lank
23-10-18, 08:08 PM
I'll go with the flow Mark.

jonnyefc
16-11-18, 10:51 AM
Hi Mark,

With a heavy heart i've resigned from Rapid.

I've applied to take over at my second team, Celtic.

Both will be in Division 2 next season.

Username jwright1878

Cheers,

Jonny.

lank
16-11-18, 09:01 PM
Hi Mark,

With a heavy heart i've resigned from Rapid.

I've applied to take over at my second team, Celtic.

Both will be in Division 2 next season.

Username jwright1878

Cheers,

Jonny.

Why not finish the job off & see where you can take them instead of jumping ship for a big boy, and an advantage?

riise
21-11-18, 02:53 PM
I'll take a look into this today/tonight with a view to joining in for Season 7 - is there a deadline to join?

Mark
21-11-18, 03:18 PM
Season kicks off next Tuesday I think.

riise
23-11-18, 09:02 PM
No idea what's going on but I've managed to set my team up for a friendly on Sunday. I've only got 22 players and -16.4m, eek.

GFRay
23-11-18, 09:13 PM
No idea what's going on but I've managed to set my team up for a friendly on Sunday. I've only got 22 players and -16.4m, eek.

The friendly is the last one for current season. Like Mark said: next season starts next week.

Don't forget that you can have max 25 players in both first and youth team combined. I think the minimum amount of players you can have is 21 so you don't have a lot of room to sell and create funds. :(

DynamoSpencer
23-11-18, 11:21 PM
Finding it a bit confusing as well, can you only buy players from teams with other managers? Also, how do you resign from a team? Took over FC Porto in some other world but they have like 100 players, not arsed.

jacobclear
24-11-18, 12:26 PM
Finding it a bit confusing as well, can you only buy players from teams with other managers? Also, how do you resign from a team? Took over FC Porto in some other world but they have like 100 players, not arsed.

You cannot buy from unmanaged clubs.

And here is where to resign.

https://s15.directupload.net/images/181124/q5u6ivhb.png (https://www.directupload.net)

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that helps.

riise
24-11-18, 03:22 PM
The friendly is the last one for current season. Like Mark said: next season starts next week.

Don't forget that you can have max 25 players in both first and youth team combined. I think the minimum amount of players you can have is 21 so you don't have a lot of room to sell and create funds. :(

Ah right, think I put four no-marks on the list so I guess I can forget about shifting them. Will hopefully have some time to work it all out tomorrow.

Erkifino
25-11-18, 03:14 PM

Some teams are impossible to save. The only hope they have is ig the squad will drop below 21 with retirees the CPU will line up a few signings.

grianaig
25-11-18, 04:54 PM
Some teams are impossible to save. The only hope they have is ig the squad will drop below 21 with retirees the CPU will line up a few signings.

Yeah I think thats what I've got to do. Only got the 21 players with a bank balance of -10.3 million.

Mark
26-11-18, 10:56 AM
Feel free to take over other clubs in Div 4 or 5 if some clubs are unsustainable. I'm still going through CPU sides to clear out players so I'll get to those ones eventually myself to try and sort it out.

jacobclear
26-11-18, 11:56 AM
Good start to my season

Erkifino
26-11-18, 02:10 PM
Feel free to take over other clubs in Div 4 or 5 if some clubs are unsustainable. I'm still going through CPU sides to clear out players so I'll get to those ones eventually myself to try and sort it out.
TBH, I think the lower clubs should be prioritised. Warsaw and Celtic were gutted even though they were sustainable, both teams dropped down and anyone that takes them over will be greeted with animosity. At least if they were still in Division 1 there'd be more CPU competition and users would have somewhat earned the right to takeover a division 1 side.

Not taking anything away from the effort in clearing out clubs, it ain't easy.

Mark
26-11-18, 05:03 PM
Can see your point, I started at the top simply as they were the teams with 60+ players so thought I'd start there. Didn't anticipate it taking so long though, it all depends on CPU bids as usual.

jacobclear
27-11-18, 12:43 PM
For whatever reason I am no longer in charge of AS Kaloum Star.

Any chance I could get back there?

I've applied for another team anyway.

Mark
27-11-18, 12:54 PM
It says that you resigned from them 14 minutes ago. You can apply to take over them again and I'll accept.

jacobclear
27-11-18, 01:29 PM
I don't remember that but anyways.

Erkifino
02-12-18, 09:56 PM
I posted on the site but has anyone noticed the wage automatically goes up when a player gets a rise?

That's a dose really because if a team has budgeted for 1x 87, 286 and 20x 84 rated players, after a couple of risers you'll have to sell players sooner rather than later. Or in some cases a player transferred in at a 3k wage could automatically go to 12k within days and you have to ride out the transfer ban.

9k ain't much but with hypothetically 20 players 180k wage could be a crippler.

Mark
03-12-18, 10:05 AM
Can't say I've ever noticed it myself. Don't get many players getting a rise though!

Erkifino
03-12-18, 11:30 AM
Tbh I haven't put a lot of research into it. I've Stuani who got a rise from 87 to 88 but I can't member getting the 'chairman negotiated a contract ' message. I've another I signed not so long ago who was rated 70. He got a +12. The standard wage for 70 rated is 3k, this guy is on 12k.

Another explanation is they both had 1 year contracts which expired at seasons end and got renewed automatically.

lank
06-12-18, 08:31 PM
Normally you'd get a message stating that the chairman's negotiated a new contract inline with their ability, or words to that effect.

Erkifino
06-12-18, 10:08 PM
Normally you'd get a message stating that the chairman's negotiated a new contract inline with their ability, or words to that effect.

Yeah, I know the one. I think what happened is the players only signed a 1 year contract so it was automatically renewed at the start of this season. My other recent risers haven't had new contracts./automatic payrises.

jasperdale
15-12-18, 09:29 PM
Has anyone got any players in their squad that they have had since season 1?
I have 2, and it would have been 3 up until this week until I sold his soul to the devil for another player that was better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erkifino
16-12-18, 09:56 AM
Has anyone got any players in their squad that they have had since season 1?
I have 2, and it would have been 3 up until this week until I sold his soul to the devil for another player that was better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure there are z few...But that's probably down to the fact they've 21 players and the club is stone broke.

I don't have any as I'm on my 2nd club. Wheeling and dealing away...

lank
17-12-18, 01:08 PM
I'm pretty sure there are z few...But that's probably down to the fact they've 21 players and the club is stone broke.

I don't have any as I'm on my 2nd club. Wheeling and dealing away...

Not me. I've been in full Harry Redknapp mode!

Effiong unmarked!
19-12-18, 01:35 PM
I've taken over Bolivar in division 5. We've got 31 players but it's possibly going to take me a few days to work out who can go. The site is starting to make some sense to me though, now that I've spotted that nothing works if you block their cookies. :nerd:

Mark
19-12-18, 01:36 PM
Good luck in shifting a few before you buy. Hopefully won't take too long!

jacobclear
19-12-18, 01:39 PM
OK, I think I'm gonna get into this again.

Over the months I've built up my "reputation" and can now take over another club. Hooray.

jacobclear
19-12-18, 01:49 PM
No I don't have high enough reputation. I would re sign up but I cant be bothered setting up another email

ahmed_1
21-12-18, 10:53 AM
I still got the same squad from Season 1.

I cannot buy or sell anyone as 5mil in debt

Mark
21-12-18, 12:30 PM
Switch to a different team if you like, ahmed_1 :ok:

Effiong unmarked!
26-12-18, 06:01 PM
If a player's rating changes does the manager of his club get told in the Inbox thingy, or do we have to keep monitoring our squad looking out for any change?

lank
26-12-18, 07:48 PM
Yep, that's spot on. You'll receive the following message in your Inbox -

One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page.

The word Reports works as a link to the Reports page.

Effiong unmarked!
26-12-18, 08:17 PM
Ah, excellent, thank you. I can stop checking my squad every few hours now. :ok:

lank
27-12-18, 10:06 PM
If you're in the UK the player database tends to update at about 730 to 8am, so that's when the message will appear in your Inbox.

jacobclear
09-01-19, 02:40 PM
After some time I have finally been able to reapply for the As Kaloum job and have done so

Spectral
08-09-19, 11:52 AM
There seems a bug with conditions in the game ? Tactics and Squad pages shows different condition..

https://i.ibb.co/7g0jmsg/firefox-2019-09-08-13-50-27.png (https://ibb.co/WDRGJmD)
https://i.ibb.co/brcD0GL/firefox-2019-09-08-13-50-09.png (https://ibb.co/30gQ3PW)

lank
08-09-19, 05:35 PM
Tactics page will show anticipated condition on the day of the game.

Squad page will show actual condition at that time.

Mark
09-09-19, 03:24 PM
Spectral - Moved your posts to the general discussion thread.

Also - During friendlies, players stay at 100% fitness.

kerrzzo
10-09-19, 05:52 PM
Can I ask a random question if poss ?

Does your team reputation matter in this when it comes to signing players

Thanks

Mark
11-09-19, 09:22 AM
Can I ask a random question if poss ?

Does your team reputation matter in this when it comes to signing players

Thanks

No, as long as you've got the money, it will be OK.

Hadez21
11-09-19, 02:45 PM
Mark, when do the games in div 3 start... i have 2 friendlies coming up and thats it...end of season already?

Mark
11-09-19, 02:50 PM
Don't worry, they're just filler games to complete the season whilst some finals take place. After Sunday, a brand new season will start :)

BTW - For those with money worries, I've adjusted the game world settings so we should have a better economy. I'm hoping that'll help to sort out those who often drop into the red.

mightybruno
11-09-19, 03:44 PM
Are we starting with the current players already on the squad?

Mark
11-09-19, 04:58 PM
The season is already 8 years old so there aren't any blank squads anymore, so yes you're inheriting what has been put together by previous managers or AI.

KillahV
11-09-19, 05:24 PM
How do I get rid of the players I want to release but chairman rejects? I put them on TL for 0 but doubt they will taken so I got these guys taking up space in my 25 limited squad.

Hadez21
11-09-19, 06:37 PM
Tnx Mark.

Mark
12-09-19, 09:03 AM
How do I get rid of the players I want to release but chairman rejects? I put them on TL for 0 but doubt they will taken so I got these guys taking up space in my 25 limited squad.

I would just list them mate, no point losing money by releasing them. Make money while you can :ok:

welshace
13-09-19, 08:02 PM
Listed about 20 players, only had one loan offer in so far.... not looking promising.. am i relying on human controlled managers to bid or ?

dweatherston11
14-09-19, 11:10 AM
Listed about 20 players, only had one loan offer in so far.... not looking promising.. am i relying on human controlled managers to bid or ?

Nah, the AI always put a bid in eventually, just be patient it will definitely come

dweatherston11
14-09-19, 11:11 AM
Ferencvaros looking very strong for the new season in division 4. Missed out on the playoffs on the final day, but with a young improving team we will no doubt make them this season.
Zapata the main man, but the rest all coming up and our team has a big future.

generalsmuts
16-09-19, 09:49 AM
Jesus - does every bid you make get accepted??? I've managed to cancel a load of - what I assumed were initial bids - for a few players and sold everyone possible but I'm going to be over the 25 player limit. I can't even release anyone else. I've had a mare here!

welshace
16-09-19, 03:12 PM
Jesus - does every bid you make get accepted??? I've managed to cancel a load of - what I assumed were initial bids - for a few players and sold everyone possible but I'm going to be over the 25 player limit. I can't even release anyone else. I've had a mare here!

Two days after listing anyone in my squad i have without fail had an offer in to buy from AI teams.. just keep them listed and dont change anything and they will get bids..

Managed to get my 58 man squad down to 21 (by tomorrow)

welshace
16-09-19, 03:13 PM
Ferencvaros looking very strong for the new season in division 4. Missed out on the playoffs on the final day, but with a young improving team we will no doubt make them this season.
Zapata the main man, but the rest all coming up and our team has a big future.

Great looking squad, i'm in div 2 with nowhere near as strong a squad.. loving the youngsters too, should grow massively.

Inazuma
17-09-19, 09:14 AM

What's that? You need to shift some players?

*peruses squad*

azrael316
18-09-19, 04:21 PM
Hey Guys, would loove to rejoin. Are there any teams still free?

lank
19-09-19, 05:43 PM
The lowest ranked available team is Molde FK in division 3 (there are five divisions).

Erkifino
23-09-19, 05:01 PM
Very questionable deals from newbies there. More questionable that their only one post on this forum is the one looking for a team. :nono:

Mark
24-09-19, 02:00 PM
The majority of them are, Erk.

Mark
03-10-19, 08:32 AM
I reached out to the Soccer Manager support team to see if there's any way to clear the debts for those teams where transfers can't be made to improve finances. They just sent me a generic response referring to their help section :rolleyes: I've replied indicating that none of this will help in our game world.

What incentive is their for me to keep a healthy balance?
Clubs can not buy players when their club balance is in debt.
If I am in debt will I receive a cash boost mid season?
Not necessarily, but your Chairman will always invest cash to ensure that your clubs 'net worth' (cash and player values) is never less than 50% of the average club in your league.
How can I get my club out of debt?
By selling players. The Chairman will always restructure your clubs debt to ensure it is not bigger than the total value of your players, so you always have players on hand to sell to get out of debt.
If my club is in debt will it go into administration?
If a club is in debt, then they will not enter into administration nor will they be forced to declare bankruptcy.
If I am in debt will I receive help?
If your club is in debt then you should review your finances and make the necessary changes in order to reduce your debt.
When will my balance change during transfers?
Your balance won't be changed until the transfer is done and dusted.
What if I make multiple transfer offers which are more than my balance?
Your balance won't be changed until the deal is done and dusted, so if you have made deals more than your balance will allow then some of the deals will collapse when they are processed.
Can I make a transfer offer which is more than my current balance?
No.
Will the value of a player in a part exchange deal impact on my balance?
If a club buys or sells a player and no money is involved then this will not impact on your balance.
When do I receive my prize money?
At the end of each season you will receive prize money from the SMFA dependent on your final league position. You could also receive prize money during the course of the season if you have won one of the domestic or SMFA cup competitions.
How do I increase my club's income other than selling players?
The better your club performs in the league and cup the more money you will gain from gate receipts and merchandise as fans are more likely to come and support you.
How do I increase my club's TV money?
About 50% of a league's income during a season is generated from TV money. It is divided up equally between all clubs in the league, big and small and irrespective of their success and therefore it cannot be increased.
How do I pay my player's wages?
Each turn your club will be required to pay your players wages regardless if you have a match or not and this is done automatically by your Chairman.

foo_jam2002
04-10-19, 11:49 AM
How can i see the scorers? This game is so confusing, i hardly find what i look for. By the way, the option to watch a match is available while the game is in progress?

Mark
04-10-19, 12:05 PM
Not sure if you can watch a match but you can play it back in real-time to see the game as it progresses.

You click on 'Schedule' at the top of the page to see your results then scroll down and click on the score to open the match report. You then get a choice of viewing the match report itself or play a 2D match.

foo_jam2002
05-10-19, 01:23 AM
It doesn't work for me, it stays blank but thanks. Real time doesn't work either, i just remembered i had tried.

Mark
05-10-19, 09:45 AM
What are you using to access the site?

foo_jam2002
05-10-19, 10:25 AM
Mobile phone with android. Do you think this is the reason?

Mark
07-10-19, 09:51 AM
Mobile phone with android. Do you think this is the reason?

Not sure, I've never used the mobile app.

PS > Moved our discussion into the... erm... discussion thread :D

foo_jam2002
09-10-19, 12:49 PM
I see that Mark. In every game i cannot see how my team performed, not to mention that the previous manager left the team with debt, so i cannot make transfers. The whole experience from the game is not so good so far, unfortunately.

Inazuma
10-10-19, 08:25 AM
If you're stuck with a team with no cash and you can't sell players to free up cash to make transfers, a few others have been in that situation and changed teams. Don't think anyone would mind if you did that.

Also, I think you're right that the match review doesn't work properly on mobile. I had the same problem. Thought I drew 0-0 because no more details came up, but when I looked again later on PC, I had actually won.

Mark
10-10-19, 10:33 AM
Yep, wouldn't have any qualms about switching teams.

Erkifino
10-10-19, 10:47 AM
I reached out to the Soccer Manager support team to see if there's any way to clear the debts for those teams where transfers can't be made to improve finances. They just sent me a generic response referring to their help section :rolleyes: I've replied indicating that none of this will help in our game world.

Very helpful...

Mark
10-10-19, 11:13 AM
Not sure what I was expecting. Would have liked to see maybe one of the powers-that-be be able to have the option to just add cash on to the clubs in debt.

blutnik
09-01-20, 12:37 AM
I might be missing the obvious but where is this poll to vote for being able to buy from unmanaged teams?

Mark
09-01-20, 09:57 AM
I'd forgotten that we rolled back to a backup version of the database which meant we'd lost 2 days of posts, including the poll I'd created :doh:

I've created a new one here: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13439

Mark
14-04-20, 11:26 AM
I have now resigned from FC Kallon, therefore releasing the game world in the process.

Good luck to anyone who takes over it and keeps it going.

We will be creating a new game world on the new website, when that time comes.

sam2four
16-04-20, 10:40 AM
It was my first and most interesting game world. I hope you invite me to your new league.

lank
25-04-20, 01:12 PM
It was my first and most interesting game world. I hope you invite me to your new league.

Hi Sam

A number of us have joined a new GW with the same rules, it is no.419097. It's just started. Take a look.

SharkyBabba75
30-04-20, 02:24 PM
Hi Mark
I'm really sorry you've left the Champman0102 Soccer Manager Gameworld. There are a lot of others who feel the same, but I respect your decision. There was a lot of aggro about breaking the 25 player cap rule.
Its a great gameworld and it'd be a shame for it to go to waste. Is there a possibility that someone else can take over the admin of the gameworld? I wouldn't mind doing it.
I hope you're good and keeping well too in these crazy covid times!

Mark
30-04-20, 02:32 PM
Sent this to someone else after I had a PM:

It's something we have been considering for a while, starting a new game world in conjunction with our new website when we go live. This one became harder to police and with so many clubs in financial trouble to get out of, it has become unappealing to new members to join in the game world as they simply cannot get out of debt.

I released the game world entirely, so even if I came back, I am not the administrator for it anymore. Anyone can apply to take over it as far as I know, but I no longer have it under my control.

We will be creating another official game world in the future so look out for this to coincide with our move to a new server.

Cheers
Mark

wmcg1984
07-05-20, 07:31 PM
Hi Sam

A number of us have joined a new GW with the same rules, it is no.419097. It's just started. Take a look.

I've just rejoined Soccer Manager after not playing for a while and applied for Melbourne Victory

kennystone
17-06-20, 01:12 PM
Very interesting, but in what topic can I learn more about Soccer Manager?

Mark
17-06-20, 01:20 PM
The introduction: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8448

But this is no longer in existence as we recently closed the game world down. However, we will be creating a new game world when we move to our new website.

kennystone
18-06-20, 07:41 AM
Thank you for the clarifications!

evesham
25-09-20, 10:12 PM
game over for soccer manager as Adobe Flash runs on it and it ends Dec 31st

Mark
28-09-20, 10:04 AM
Where have you seen that mate? I didn't think Flash runs on it anymore, as they changed their interface after HTML5 came along.

evesham
28-09-20, 08:11 PM
When I load the game up on Facebook
https://i.postimg.cc/zBYvt5yw/sm.jpg

kennystone
12-10-20, 07:55 AM
I'm not a programmer, tell me, can't you make necessary changes in theory for the game to work on html5?

Mark
12-10-20, 09:40 AM
Us? It's not our website, kennystone :D

kennystone
19-10-20, 08:56 AM
Okay, sorry:sorry: