PDA

View Full Version : Division 5 - Results

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Mark
08-01-18, 03:13 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Assaidi scored the only goal for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

:( Starting to think my play-off chances are a bit fecked. We were the better side statistically but didn't get the goals as we drop to 8th, still 2 points from 6th though with 5 games left.

Mark
12-01-18, 09:32 AM
FC Kallon beat NSÍ Runavík 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sobhi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Assaidi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Tried Sobhi up top and he got us the win against a team we've always found difficult to beat. Other results have gone our way and we've climbed into 6th place! 5th are 9 points ahead though so all we can do now and try to hang on to this play off spot!

Mark
15-01-18, 09:54 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

Sobhi scored the only goal for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kinda needed a win here to ease the pressure on us securing a playoff spot. Good to see Ramadan score again though but we conceded in the 84th minute. We stay 6th though with Erkifino's team 2 points behind.

Redknapp69
15-01-18, 03:25 PM
Too close for comfort!

nick1234
19-01-18, 09:53 AM
Another win for Skenderbeu, but a fine run of form has probably come a little too late.

The frustration of a 7th place finish seems the most likely outcome.

Mark
19-01-18, 11:38 AM
FC Kallon beat CSD Municipal 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Assaidi scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Important win for FC Kallon with Assaidi now scoring 5 in 5 for us! 2 games left of the season and we're 3 points ahead of 7th.

Mark
22-01-18, 10:32 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.

Should be fortunate I didn't lose really given that Assaidi was sent off after 50 minutes! It's enough to keep us in 6th place but nick1234 in 7th place has closed the gap to 1 point with just one game left of the season.

Redknapp69
22-01-18, 02:26 PM
And Assaidi out for the last game!

nick1234
26-01-18, 02:35 AM
A fine effort by Skenderbeu to take the final play-off place with 6 wins in a row.

The play-offs will be a step too far though...

Mark
26-01-18, 10:58 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

De Laet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Another red card cost us points as Kwang-Song HAN gets sent off! And that indeed hands nick1234 the playoff spot!

Gutted :( Not as much as Erkifino I'm sure whose El Jaish team self-imploded to drop alarmingly down the table.

I'll take the prize money and keep working to smash the league next year: FC Kallon have been awarded Ł1,842,545 in prize money.

Redknapp69
26-01-18, 02:56 PM
Ugh - seemed to stutter towards the end :(

nick1234
28-01-18, 12:14 PM
As expected Skenderbeu couldn't make it through the play-offs and were defeated on penalties against Skonto. Hopefully will come back stronger next season.

Erkifino
28-01-18, 01:33 PM
Unlucky Mark to lose out on top 6. Unlucky Nick and fair dues to you in your maiden season at Skenderbeu.

El Jaish were punching above their weight for the most part and we went on an absolutely horrid run in the latter half of the season. Didn't anticipate the fight for the top 6 but a bit defeated that we couldn't stay there. I think with this project, I bit off more than I could chew. The wage bill to be competitive is too high for this lot. Then again I can't expect instant results. Bring on next season.

cerealkiller
30-01-18, 07:57 AM
Skonto FC beat CSD Municipal 3 - 1 in a cracking Division 5 play-off final match.

Second play-off final defeat in a row for me as my players were tired but gave all they had for a highly entertaining final.

Some of the numbers of the match that took place at the San Siro:

Possesion: 58% - 42%
Shoots: 26 - 14
On target: 16 - 4
Corners: 6 - 5

Looking forward to the next season with a few more pennies in the bank.

cerealkiller
12-02-18, 08:13 AM
CSD Municipal lost 1-0 away at US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

Not the best start I would've hoped but they were the better side.

GFRay
12-02-18, 09:06 AM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar beat Baghdad FC at home with 2-1 on the first matchday in Division 5.

Goals were scored by Azmoun and Pellerano.

nick1234
12-02-18, 09:44 AM
Skenderbeu's good form continued into the new season with a deserved 2-1 win over El Jaish.

Viktor Claesson grabbed both goals.

Mark
12-02-18, 12:22 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

Martins Indi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Expected a lot better if I'm honest, particularly against an unmanaged side. Can see that my defence is strong but weak in midfield so hopefully I can make some changes soon to address that.

Erkifino
12-02-18, 02:22 PM
Skenderbeu's good form continued into the new season with a deserved 2-1 win over El Jaish.

Viktor Claesson grabbed both goals.
Well in! :ok:

Trying to figure out where I go from here... A bit of cash in the bank but income from match tickets is awful. I'd to sell top earners to get out of the red.

GFRay
16-02-18, 09:05 AM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar beat El Jaish away from home with 2-1 on the second matchday in Division 5.

Both goals were scored by Azmoun who has now scored 3 goals in 2 games.

nick1234
16-02-18, 10:08 AM
A comfortable 3-0 win for Skenderbeu over Managua. The goals were scored by Claesson, Quignon and Nakamba.

Mark
16-02-18, 10:11 AM
Kwang-Song Han bagged us a hat-trick on his first appearance of the season having missed out on the opening day due to suspension. We beat managerless Baghdad 3:1 and move up to 7th.

cerealkiller
16-02-18, 11:20 AM
CSD Municipal and NSI Runavik draw 1-1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kamara scored our first goal of the season with captain Robles providing the assist.

A slow start of the season for us as we lose 2 points against an unmanaged team.

hornbloweroafc
16-02-18, 01:54 PM
After a shocking 2-0 defeat at managerless Foullah Edifice, SYDNEY FC bounced back with a comfortable 4-0 win against Lokomotiv Tashkent.

Change of formation worked wonders as Bobo came in to the side and bagged a hattrick!

Mark
19-02-18, 10:34 AM
FC Kallon beat Saham SC 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Assaidi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Han and Coetzee were also amongst the goalscorers.

Solid win and a pleasing result considering I'd just sold my best GK. It takes us up to 5th place and I'm also surprised to see that we've set an unbeaten record of 8 games in the process!

GFRay
19-02-18, 11:25 AM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar had to settle for a disappointing an undeserved draw against Ferroviario de Maputo. New signing Kamel Chafni scored our only goal.

hornbloweroafc
19-02-18, 01:44 PM
Sydney FC let a 2 goal lead slip to draw 2-2 at home to Deportivo Mongomo.

Bobo with both goals for the home side.

cerealkiller
20-02-18, 10:49 AM
CSD Municipal and Township Rollers finished 1-1 in their division 5 fixture.

A deserved goal from my captain Robles, after Sabiri got sent off in the 19th minute, but we couldn't hold on to the lead.

GFRay
23-02-18, 01:50 AM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar beat Saham SC with 3-2 in their Division 5 matchup.

Goals were scored by Azmoun and Fernando Bob (2x).

cerealkiller
23-02-18, 09:43 AM
Just wondering Ray, did you learned how to type your team's name or do you copy/paste it :lol:

CSD Municipal lost 2-1 away at Mladost Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

That moment when you have your tactics just perfect, doing well, but then you try to experiment and even if you try to get back to your old ways you just mess everything up.

They did have a penalty given in the 4th minute of the game tough.

Mark
23-02-18, 10:10 AM
Got to be a copy and paste job :lol:

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.

Godfrey and özcan were amongst the goalscorers.

We set a club record in going a 9th game unbeaten but I'm disappointed to draw against unmanaged opposition. We did at least look the better team but can tell there's too many inexperienced players at the back now so hopefully I can address that soon enough.

hornbloweroafc
23-02-18, 10:54 AM
Sydney FC pulled off a fantastic 3-0 away win against NSI Runavik.

Bobo bagged a hat-trick but Mierzejewski was sent off for the away side.

nick1234
23-02-18, 11:32 AM
A solid 2-0 win for Skenderbeu over Ferroviario.

Jahanbakhsh and Arslan got the goals to keep us top of the league.

cerealkiller
26-02-18, 07:23 AM
CSD Municipal won 2-1 against FC Kallon in a highly contested game in Division 5.

Techera and Berisha on the scoresheet for me as we manage our first win this season.

hornbloweroafc
26-02-18, 09:37 AM
Sydney won 2-1 against US Bitam with Bobo and Motta getting the goals for the home side.

Mark
26-02-18, 10:34 AM
CSD Municipal won 2-1 against FC Kallon in a highly contested game in Division 5.

Techera and Berisha on the scoresheet for me as we manage our first win this season.

FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Nydam was on the scoresheet for his side.

Yup, our unbeaten run is over after losing our first game of the season. In all honesty, I'm not surprised. I had a few tired legs so brought in the fringe players who simply aren't good enough as the average rating of my first XI yesterday was 77!

We drop to 8th!

GFRay
26-02-18, 12:14 PM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar lost two points with their undeserved draw against umanaged Al Karamah in Division 5.

Azmoun scored for Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar which was his 5th goal in as many appearances.

GFRay
01-03-18, 11:02 PM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar suffered another undeserved loss of two points when they drew 1-1 against CSD Municipal.

Azmoun scored his 6th goal in 6 apps as he was the only one to get on the scoresheet from our side.

hornbloweroafc
02-03-18, 03:37 AM
Sydney FC dominated in a 2-0 win away to Township Rollers.

Defenders Dawson and Buijs with goals for the away team.

The result moves Sydney FC up to 5th place and also set a new club record of 5 unbeaten in a row.

cerealkiller
02-03-18, 08:31 AM
CSD Municipal drew 1-1 away at Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.

I couldn't be anything but happy with a draw away against a stronger team.

Uchuari scored his first goal since moving on loan.

Mark
02-03-18, 01:25 PM
FC Kallon beat Dynamic Togolais 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Assaidi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sobhi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back on the right track here! In 7th place now and hopefully soon be able to build on that with some better signings.

GFRay
02-03-18, 01:28 PM
CSD Municipal drew 1-1 away at Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.

I couldn't be anything but happy with a draw away against a stronger team.

Uchuari scored his first goal since moving on loan.

Well done mate, but my team certainly deserved the win here. It's the story of my season so far though. We've drawed 3 games where we outplayed our opponents massively and even got +10 shots on goals but only scored once or twice. Our opponents thought score with every shot at my goal. :(

cerealkiller
02-03-18, 03:15 PM
I get something like that too, in the way that my team always tends to concede in the second half but I know where that is coming tough. I tend draw back a little at half-time if I lead (cuz if I don't it's even worse as no team can push hard for the entire 90 mins and I think the game engine knows that) and if I lead by 1 goal that's dangerous.There is clearly some work to be done on the tactics there, but that is something for the discussion thread I guess.

hornbloweroafc
05-03-18, 06:55 AM
Sydney FC and Mladost Podgorcia ended in a 1-1 draw.

Stats show Sydney the more dominate team but needed a Ninkovic goal to get the draw.

cerealkiller
05-03-18, 08:09 AM
CSD Municipal won 1-0 at home against KS Skenderbeu in their Division 5 fixture.

A goal from on loan player Techera was enough to seal the win in a closed matched encounter.

GFRay
05-03-18, 08:44 AM
Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar managed to beat unmanaged Dynamic Togolais with 2-0 in their away fixture.

Goals were scored Eto'o and Torbinsky.

Mark
06-03-18, 01:19 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

Martins Indi scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A frustrating result against unmanaged opposition. Probably a draw would have been a fair result but instead, we drop to 8th.

nick1234
09-03-18, 12:00 AM
A fine 2-0 win for Skenderbeu over Dynamic Togolais.

Some of the squad players were used and Roldan and Claesson scored the goals.

hornbloweroafc
09-03-18, 03:37 AM
FC Kallon and Sydney FC drew 0-0 in a tight game. A draw was probably the right result in the end.

FC Kallon goalkeeper K.O'Hara was given the man of the match award.

cerealkiller
09-03-18, 08:28 AM
CSD Municipal trampled unmanaged Managua FC 4-0 in their Division 5 encounter.

Kamara scored 2 goals but on form Techera was named man of the match with a goal and an assist.

GFRay
09-03-18, 09:27 AM
Deportivo Táchira drew 1-1 in their first game under my guidance against my former club Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjardar.

The only goal from our side was scored by Yordy Reyna.

We were the lesser side, but that was to be expected as I had to rest many starters due to fitness worries.

Mark
09-03-18, 12:25 PM
FC Kallon and Sydney FC drew 0-0 in a tight game. A draw was probably the right result in the end.

FC Kallon goalkeeper K.O'Hara was given the man of the match award.

Looks like quite an even game too so a draw seems fair :ok: We stay 8th.

Meanwhile:

Record crowd watches FC Kallon. 2,888 fans turned out to watch FC Kallon against Sydney FC breaking the previous home record attendance.

hornbloweroafc
09-03-18, 01:31 PM
Looks like quite an even game too so a draw seems fair :ok: We stay 8th.

Meanwhile:

Record crowd watches FC Kallon. 2,888 fans turned out to watch FC Kallon against Sydney FC breaking the previous home record attendance.

"You only come to see the Sydney! Come to see the SYDNEY!"

Mark
09-03-18, 02:57 PM
:lol: That must be it then :D I'll take the extra cash though!

cerealkiller
12-03-18, 10:13 AM
CSD Municipal and El Jaish finished 2-2 in their division 5 encounter.

A match that I hoped to win easily but Erk is just doing some magic there without resources. Great job!

hornbloweroafc
12-03-18, 10:31 AM
Sydney FC beat Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar 1-0 in the league fixture.

Bobo with the only goal of the game.

Mark
12-03-18, 10:39 AM
FC Kallon were unable to take their chances against Foullah Edifice and lost 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Assaidi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Han was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lost to an unmanaged team :( Had 61% possession, 13 shots but just 1 on target. Very disappointing, particularly as we handed Geoff Cameron his debut. We drop down to 11th now!

cerealkiller
16-03-18, 09:43 AM
CSD Municipal won 3-1 away at Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Vargas scored two and Techera was on form again with a goal and two assists.

hornbloweroafc
16-03-18, 09:58 AM
Sydney FC lost 3-2 at KS Skenderbeu in their Division 5 fixture

Strandberg got a brace for Sydney FC but it was a deserved 3pts for the home side.

Totally forgot I'd signed Glenn Murray, so he will make his debut in the next fixture!

Mark
16-03-18, 11:09 AM
FC Kallon were given a football lesson by Deportivo Mongomo as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

:doh: Forgot to check on my team after the cup game in midweek. My players are probably about 1% fit now! We stay 11th but a 5 point gap has opened to the play off spots.

nick1234
16-03-18, 01:30 PM
Sydney FC lost 3-2 at KS Skenderbeu in their Division 5 fixture

Strandberg got a brace for Sydney FC but it was a deserved 3pts for the home side.

Totally forgot I'd signed Glenn Murray, so he will make his debut in the next fixture!

It was a very tight game. My boys were probably lucky that Murray wasn't playing.

Mark
19-03-18, 11:11 AM
FC Kallon beat NSÍ Runavík 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Feeney and Nketiah were amongst the goalscorers.

Back to winning ways though I wasn't particularly confident as I had to rest a lot of players due to being 60-70% fit. We stay 11th but 4 points from the playoffs.

hornbloweroafc
19-03-18, 11:42 AM
Sydney FC were held to a 1-1 draw against unmanaged and bottom of the league Managua FC.

With 71% possession, 20 shots and 11 on target, it was a disappointing result.

Good news was Murray did score on his debut. Hopefully the first of many!

nick1234
19-03-18, 11:57 PM
Skenderbeu scraped a 2-1 win over Foullah Edifice to open up a 3 point gap over them.

Jahanbakhsh and Pinares scored the goals.

cerealkiller
23-03-18, 07:53 AM
CSD Municipal won 3-1 away at Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Great game from my reserve team with Berisha, Ceter and Prokop all shine in this match.

Up to 4th and climbing.

hornbloweroafc
23-03-18, 10:44 AM
Sydney FC won 1-0 away at El Jaish

C.Dawson with the only goal of the game.

Mark
23-03-18, 11:31 AM
FC Kallon outclassed US Bitam and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Zouma had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Davis and Agouda were amongst the goalscorers.

A big win for us indeed with many players still recovering from fatigue in recent weeks. The average rating of the starting XI was 76! We move up 2 places to 9th but still 4 points from 6th.

nick1234
26-03-18, 06:12 AM
A comfortable 2-0 win for Skenderbeu over the old men of NSI Runavik.

Miranchuk and Claesson scored the goals which means that Claesson now has 13 in 13 games this season. Sadly an injury will now keep him out for a while.

Skenderbeu remain in 2nd place.

hornbloweroafc
26-03-18, 09:43 AM
Sydney FC pull off a comfortable 3-0 home win against Baghdad FC

Bobo bagged a hattrick and man of the match. Only downside was Rosado being sent off on the hour mark.

Sydney remain 5th in the league.

Mark
26-03-18, 11:27 AM
FC Kallon beat Township Rollers 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Zouma scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Assaidi and özcan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Gearing up for a good run now, I hope! A third win in a row and though we stay in 9th, we're 2 points from the playoffs now.

cerealkiller
30-03-18, 09:14 AM
CSD Municipal won 2-0 away at Lokomotiv Tashkent in Division 5.

Two goals from my holding midfielders, one from Robles just as he was preparing to leave the pitch and one from Benavidez after he substituted Robles.

But the real MvP was young Prokop who assisted them both as a 60th minute substitute. He came, he saw, he conquered.

cerealkiller
02-04-18, 11:55 AM
CSD Municipal won 5-0 their game against Dynamic Togolais in Division 5.

Sabiri was voted MoM for scoring the opening goal and providing an assist.

Mark
03-04-18, 11:35 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Mladost Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.
Brooks was on the scoresheet for his side.

FC Kallon outclassed Lokomotiv Tashkent and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Teuchert scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Brooks was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A defeat and a win in our last couple of games. We stay 9th and 2 points from the playoffs.

hornbloweroafc
03-04-18, 12:13 PM
Sydney FC won 2-1 at Ferroviario de Maputo with goals from Ninkovic and Motta (later voted Man of the Match).

Sydney FC outclassed Saham SC with a comfortable 2-0 victory.
MOM Bobo got both goals for the home side which puts him on 15 goals for the season!

Two wins keeps us in 5th place, 6pts from the league leaders.

hornbloweroafc
06-04-18, 08:24 AM
Sydney FC won 2-1 at Al Karamah in the Div 5 fixture.

Bobo and Murray with the goals, but a yellow card for the leagues top goalscorer means Bobo will miss the next match against CSD Municipal.

Sydney FC also set a new club record of 5 wins in a row and move up to 3rd place.

Mark
06-04-18, 03:17 PM
FC Kallon beat Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Cameron had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Aias was on the scoresheet for his side.

Pleased with that result, especially as we move up to 7th and are actually on the same amount of points as 6th place.

GFRay
06-04-18, 03:54 PM
FC Kallon beat Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Cameron had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pleased with that result, especially as we move up to 7th and are actually on the same amount of points as 6th place.

Don't get your hopes up though as it's my Deportivo Tachira that's in 6th right now and we're on a 7 game win streak! :D

Mark
06-04-18, 06:19 PM
Don't get cocky either :D

nick1234
09-04-18, 09:46 AM
A comfortable 3-0 win for Skenderbeu over FC Kallon.

Wesley, Doherty and Arslan (on his final game for Skenderbeu) scored the goals to maintain the promotion push.

Mark
09-04-18, 10:11 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against KS Skënderbeu in their Division 5 fixture.

Yep, an extremely disappointing defeat to nick1234 from my point of view! I had more or less my strongest XI out there but we were well outmatched by the 2nd placed team. We now drop to 10th and 3 points from the playoffs.

hornbloweroafc
09-04-18, 11:34 AM
Sydney FC pulled off a 1-0 win at home to CSD Municipal.

G.Murray with the only goal of the game.

Now on a record 6 wins in a row and close the gap on 2nd place to 4 points.

hornbloweroafc
13-04-18, 09:56 AM
Sydney FC won 3-0 away to Dynamic Togolais.

MOM Bobo scored a hat trick extending the clubs record to 7 wins in a row.

We stay 3rd in the league.

Mark
13-04-18, 10:40 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Firth had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Brooks was on the scoresheet for his side.

Expected 3 points if I'm honest, had a full squad to choose from for the first time in a while so we fielded our best XI and could only get a point. We remain 10th but 5 points from playoffs.

GFRay
13-04-18, 10:49 AM
Sydney FC won 3-0 away to Dynamic Togolais.

MOM Bobo scored a hat trick extending the clubs record to 7 wins in a row.

We stay 3rd in the league.Our clash next Sunday will be very important. For you to keep up with the top 2 and for me in the race for a playoff ticket.

One way or another either your win streak (7) or mine (9) comes to an end.

Best of luck mate! :ok:

GFRay
15-04-18, 09:08 PM
Our clash next Sunday will be very important. For you to keep up with the top 2 and for me in the race for a playoff ticket.

One way or another either your win streak (7) or mine (9) comes to an end.

Best of luck mate! :ok:

Deportivo Tachira beat Sydney FC 4-1 at their turf extending our winstreak to 10. The scoreline is flattered, but the win is deserved as we were the better side. We now move into 4th place only 4 points behind Sydney.

Mark
16-04-18, 10:25 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 2 - 2 against El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Sobhi scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

64% possession and 22 shots :eek: Pleased with the performance the lads put in :ok: Keeps us 10th though and the gap to playoffs has opened to 7 points.

hornbloweroafc
16-04-18, 10:27 AM
Deportivo Tachira beat Sydney FC 4-1 at their turf extending our winstreak to 10. The scoreline is flattered, but the win is deserved as we were the better side. We now move into 4th place only 4 points behind Sydney.

We was poor but was a well deserved victory for you guys.. Time to play with the tactics again, got it all wrong.

Mark
20-04-18, 09:18 AM
FC Kallon beat Ferroviario de Maputo 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sobhi and Teuchert were amongst the goalscorers.

Finally, 3 points after 3 games without a win. It was a tough one too as Bardsley was sent off in the second half but we hang on for the win. We stay 10th but gap to the playoffs has closed by 2 points to 5.

hornbloweroafc
20-04-18, 09:52 AM
Sydney FC bounced back in style from last weeks beating with a 4-1 win at home to Foullah Edifice.

Murray, Buijs, Bobo and Ninkovic scored the goals for the home side.

Sydney stay 3rd in the league 5pts behind 2nd.

Mark
23-04-18, 09:20 AM
FC Kallon were unable to take their chances against Baghdad FC and lost 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

:doh: 61% possession and 18 chances, no goals. Also had Benyu sent off after an hour :( We stay 10th but gap to playoffs is 7 points again.

hornbloweroafc
23-04-18, 09:41 AM
Sydney FC won 6-0 away to Lokomotiv Tashkent

Murray with a hat-trick of goals and assists. Dawson (2) and Ninkovic with the other goals.

Mark
27-04-18, 08:56 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

O\'hara had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Couldn't beat an unmanaged side :doh: We're now in danger of losing pace with the playoff pack as we're 9 points behind!

hornbloweroafc
27-04-18, 09:49 AM
Sydney FC pulled off a fantastic 3-0 win away to league leaders Deportivo Mongomo

Strandberg x2 and Murray with the goals.

hornbloweroafc
29-04-18, 09:11 PM
Sydney FC beat NSÍ Runavík 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Dawson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Motta and Ninković were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
02-05-18, 09:06 AM
FC Kallon lost 4 - 3 to Al Karamah in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Sobhi and Zouma were amongst the goalscorers.

Lost to an unmanaged team again. Our chances of a play off spot are getting slimmer by the week as we are now 11 points behind.

GFRay
02-05-18, 09:38 AM
Have been slacking at posting updates so here's a short recap.

When I took over Deportivo Tachira they had won 1, drawed 2 and lost 6 games and were near the bottom of the league.

Now we're 16 games further and we've won 13, drawed 1 and lost 2 of those and we find ourselves at 4th place. We're currently 9 points behind second place which gives automatic promotion to Div. 4. Except for Deportivo Mongomo we still have to play all the other top teams so a lot can still happen. :ok:

nick1234
04-05-18, 10:39 AM
A dominant performance from Skenderbeu couldn't result in a win as the game with Saham ended 0-0.

This moves us down to second,but still very confident of promotion with this squad.

hornbloweroafc
04-05-18, 03:37 PM
Sydney FC lost 1-0 at US Bitam.

A poor performance sees us miss out narrowing the gap with the top two. Frustrating!

Mark
07-05-18, 01:03 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

FC Kallon beat Dynamic Togolais 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sobhi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Brooks and Gibbs-white were amongst the goalscorers.

Two games in which we looked the better side but only picked up one win. We remain 10th but 10 points away from the playoffs.

Mark
11-05-18, 09:17 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

:doh: Sold my striker the day before and didn't replace him :doh: The players tried their best but simply not good enough at the moment!

hornbloweroafc
11-05-18, 01:03 PM
Sydney FC have won their last two games beating Township Rollers 2-1 and Mladost Podgorcia 1-0 away from home.

Ninkovic x 2 and Bobo with the other ogal in the two games.

We are still 3rd but only 2pts of the leaders!

GFRay
11-05-18, 01:06 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

:doh: Sold my striker the day before and didn't replace him :doh: The players tried their best but simply not good enough at the moment!

Deportivo Tachira beat FC Kallon convincinly with 4-1.

The opponents made the mistake to not field their best team and we profited from it by giving them a ferm beating! :lol::boxing:

Mark
14-05-18, 02:52 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Sydney FC in their Division 5 fixture.

We suck :D

Lost Nketiah to a red card in the first half and never managed a shot on target all game! Down to 11th we go...

hornbloweroafc
14-05-18, 03:47 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Sydney FC in their Division 5 fixture.

We suck :D

Lost Nketiah to a red card in the first half and never managed a shot on target all game! Down to 11th we go...

Was a great performance by Sydney FC and we are now 2nd only two points off the top. :)

Mark
18-05-18, 09:42 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Whiteman was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dammit! Had high hopes of getting back to winning ways after employing Arnautovic up front but it wasn't to be. We did register more shots but surrendered possession too often and we are now stuck in 11th.

nick1234
20-05-18, 11:48 PM
Skenderbeu and Sydney played out a pretty even game, but it was a tale of two goalkeepers. Skenderbeu's Patricio saved everything that came at him, whilst Sydney's Trapp had a nightmare.

The end result was a 4-0 win for Skenderbeu with Mina, Doherty and Shepelyev (2) grabbing the goals.

This moves Skenderbeu above Sydney in the table.

cerealkiller
21-05-18, 06:34 AM
That was the match of the week Nick, it really caught my eye with an unexpected result. Big step on promotion!

In other news, CSD Municipal won 6-0 at home against unmanaged side Baghdad FC, setting a new club record for biggest home win.

We are currently 7th just outside of the play-off places.

hornbloweroafc
21-05-18, 10:51 AM
Skenderbeu and Sydney played out a pretty even game, but it was a tale of two goalkeepers. Skenderbeu's Patricio saved everything that came at him, whilst Sydney's Trapp had a nightmare.

The end result was a 4-0 win for Skenderbeu with Mina, Doherty and Shepelyev (2) grabbing the goals.

This moves Skenderbeu above Sydney in the table.

Once again Sydney FC fail when it matters! Buckled under pressure.

Well deserved win for you guys and honestly thought it could haves been more.

Mark
21-05-18, 11:25 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Deportivo Mongomo in their Division 5 fixture.

We're not doing well at the moment!

Redknapp69
21-05-18, 11:11 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Deportivo Mongomo in their Division 5 fixture.

We're not doing well at the moment!

You Stokie players mirroring real life :cry:

Mark
25-05-18, 09:55 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

Is the season over yet? :D

Redknapp69
26-05-18, 01:11 AM
formation change?

nick1234
27-05-18, 11:38 PM
Skenderbeu took a big step towards promotion with a 2-1 over rivals Mongomo.

Santi Mina scored both goals for the away side with Krmencik netting a late consolation. A slightly fortuitous win again, but we'll take the points any way they come.

Mark
04-06-18, 02:18 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Township Rollers in their Division 5 fixture.
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Mladost Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

Didn't set my teams whilst I was away :( That's 8 defeats on the trot and we've dropped to 12th!

Redknapp69
04-06-18, 09:59 PM
ouch Mark :(

hornbloweroafc
08-06-18, 08:52 AM
Sydney FC won 2-0 away to Saham SC to keep the pressure on the top two.

Sit in 3rd place just 4 points behind Deportivo Mongomo.

Mark
08-06-18, 12:23 PM
FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brewster was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back in the saddle and we get a win at last! Statistically not the best game but a win is a win and we're up to 11th.

Mark
11-06-18, 04:50 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.

Damn it!

hornbloweroafc
11-06-18, 09:20 AM
Sydney FC won 2-0 at home to Al Karamah.

Strandberg and Ninkovic with the goals for the home side.

Still 3rd but now only 4 pts off the leaders Deportivo Mongomo with 3 games to play!

Mark
15-06-18, 09:32 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to KS Skënderbeu in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru and Van De Beek were amongst the goalscorers.

Is the season over yet? :D

hornbloweroafc
15-06-18, 02:14 PM
Sydney FC won 2-0 away to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Gabr and Rosado with the goals.

Sydney FC remain in 3rd place.

Mark
18-06-18, 11:17 AM
FC Kallon beat Managua FC 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wilmot was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Picked up what should be an expected win against unmanaged opposition and move up to 11th.

GFRay
18-06-18, 11:41 AM
Sydney FC won 2-0 away to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Gabr and Rosado with the goals.

Sydney FC remain in 3rd place.

An important last fixture for both of us as our teams meet on the last matchday. You need a win to keep your direct promotion dreams alive and I need at least one point to secure my playoff spot. Although Municipal is playing Mogomo and I don't think they'll get a win. Also I don't see Skenderbeu slip up against a non managed side tbh.

So it looks like we're going to meet in the playoffs again (hopefully). :)

hornbloweroafc
18-06-18, 12:53 PM
An important last fixture for both of us as our teams meet on the last matchday. You need a win to keep your direct promotion dreams alive and I need at least one point to secure my playoff spot. Although Municipal is playing Mogomo and I don't think they'll get a win. Also I don't see Skenderbeu slip up against a non managed side tbh.

So it looks like we're going to meet in the playoffs again (hopefully). :)

Yeah I was loooking at the fixtures and table last night. Was thinking of resting my players but then I'd be gutted if Skenderbeu slip up and I lose. Tough choices to be made for the last game :)

Mark
22-06-18, 09:42 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Logged on yesterday but forgot to set my team :doh: Nowt for us to play for anyhow as we finish 12th, roll on next season!

hornbloweroafc
22-06-18, 10:47 AM
Sydney FC drew 2-2 in their final game with Deportivo Tachira to finish 3rd in the league.

Bobo and Rosado with the goals.

Both teams have reached the play offs with Sydney FC taking on Township Rollers.

GFRay
22-06-18, 12:19 PM
Sydney FC drew 2-2 in their final game with Deportivo Tachira to finish 3rd in the league.

Bobo and Rosado with the goals.

Both teams have reached the play offs with Sydney FC taking on Township Rollers.

An undeserved draw from Deportivo Tachira's end as we scored our only two shots at goal. The result would not have mattered for both teams in the as Skenderbeu won their match to deny Sydney direct promotion and Deportivo Mongomo beat CSD Municipal to secure a playoff spot for our team.

Hopefully we'll meet again in the Playoff final. :)

GFRay
24-06-18, 11:31 PM
Deportivo Tachira got a deserved 3-2 win over Mladost Podgorica in their playoff semi-final.

Township Rollers beat Sydney after penalties and will be the final horde to take in our promotion bid.

nick1234
08-07-18, 11:47 PM
A positive start as new manager of FH with a 2-1 win over CSD Municipal. A deserved victory with Torbinsky scoring both of the goals.

The Municipal manager is a tad unfortunate however, as the FH squad will be much younger and weaker before the next game.

Mark
09-07-18, 09:14 AM
FC Kallon beat Al Karamah 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Arnautovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Onomah and Onyekuru were also amongst the goalscorers.

A good start for me, particularly as I forgot to set my squad yesterday. We actually top the league table!

Mark
13-07-18, 10:56 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Isidro Metapán in their Division 5 fixture.

Feeney was on the scoresheet for his side.

:doh: Normality returns ey! Awful result considering these are an unmanaged side!

GFRay
13-07-18, 11:08 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Isidro Metapán in their Division 5 fixture.

Feeney was on the scoresheet for his side.

:doh: Normality returns ey! Awful result considering these are an unmanaged side!

They beat me last fixture as well although I was better. Think they relegated last season and have a decent squad still.

Coming Sunday our teams meet up in an important fixture. With 1 point from 2 games it's a must win for me if I don't want to fall back to far.

nick1234
13-07-18, 02:38 PM
Another tough game for FH, and this time an undeserved 1-0 defeat against El Jaish.

The games don't get any easier with US Bitam up next.

nick1234
16-07-18, 12:23 AM
A surprise 3-1 victory for FH over US Bitam. Schlupp grabbed a brace and Bassogog scored the other.

6 points at this stage is a great return after 3 tough games.

Mark
16-07-18, 11:13 AM
FC Kallon beat Deportivo Táchira 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Grant had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wilmot was on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that, Grant being MotM says it all as we only had 2 shots on target all game AND had Willock sent off after 12 minutes. Unlucky, GFRay!

We move up to 7th.

Mark
20-07-18, 10:20 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Managua FC and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bissouma scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brooks and Feeney were also amongst the goalscorers.

Massive win for us, Bissouma doing well on his debut. We move up to 4th!

Mark
23-07-18, 09:11 AM

I'll take that after selling Arnautovic to boost the club coffers. We certainly missed him as Nketiah came in and couldn't find the breakthrough.

We drop to 5th.

nick1234
23-07-18, 12:11 PM
A couple more hard fought victories for FH.

A 2-1 win over Tashkent with Flores and Niakhate scoring the goals.

Then the same scoreline against Dynamic Togolais with Bassogog and Schlupp this time on the scoresheet.

12 points from 5 games now which is much better than expected with such a young squad.

hornbloweroafc
23-07-18, 12:40 PM
Sydney FC came out 2-0 winners at home to Managua FC. Pukki with both goals for the home side.

5 games in and we have won 4 and drawn 1 with 13 pts total. Currently sitting top of the league and hoping to go one better than last season (playoff semi losers) and win promotion.

New Pukki as got 5 in 5 goals so far, pleased with that signing.

Mark
27-07-18, 09:17 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Sydney FC in their Division 5 fixture.

A poor but unsurprising result after I put in my fringe players following the cup game in midweek.

We now drop to 8th.

hornbloweroafc
27-07-18, 10:30 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Sydney FC in their Division 5 fixture.

A poor but unsurprising result after I put in my fringe players following the cup game in midweek.

We now drop to 8th.

Sorry pal. I rested my main 11 players for the cup game and put them back in for this game. Going for promotion after missing out in playoffs last season!

Mark
30-07-18, 10:49 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Adshead was on the scoresheet for his side.

Debut goal for Adshead as my 75 average rated team pick up a point but we drop to 10th.

hornbloweroafc
30-07-18, 11:29 AM
Sydney FC drew 0-0 with Foullah Edifice.

21 shots with 10 on target and we still didn't score! :yell:

They didn't even have a shot on goal and still took a point! :confused::frusty:

GFRay
30-07-18, 11:40 AM
Sydney FC drew 0-0 with Foullah Edifice.

21 shots with 10 on target and we still didn't score! :yell:

They didn't even have a shot on goal and still took a point! :confused::frusty:

Proper 'Champmanned' :lol:

Mark
03-08-18, 09:24 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Another poor result as we drop to 11th.

hornbloweroafc
03-08-18, 02:54 PM
Sydney FC won 5-0 with an emphatic victory.

Murray x 2, Livermore, Ninkovic and Pukki among the goals.

On Sunday the league leaders (team with the long name and lots of letters in random order) host 2nd place Sydney FC in the top of the table Div 5 clash.

GFRay
03-08-18, 03:06 PM
Sydney FC won 5-0 with an emphatic victory.

Murray x 2, Livermore, Ninkovic and Pukki among the goals.

On Sunday the league leaders (team with the long name and lots of letters in random order) host 2nd place Sydney FC in the top of the table Div 5 clash.

Fimleikafalag Hafnarjardur :D

My former team. Please draw you game so I can get some points back at you guys. :)

GFRay
03-08-18, 03:14 PM
After a rough start (2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses - was experimenting with tactics) we've seem to found a tactic that works properly. Also the squad metamorphosis wasn't contributing as well, but we have now finished that.

Two wins against human managers (3-0 against CSD Municipal and 5-0 against US Bitam) have propelled us to 8th place only 3 points behind a playoff and 6 points behind a promotion spot. With the #1 and #2 seed facing eachother Sunday we have a good chance to gain some room on them since we're now facing a streak against 5 low ranked AI teams.

nick1234
05-08-18, 09:13 PM
A great 3-0 win over Sydney for FH in the top of the table battle. It was a false scoreline in terms of balance of play, but I'll take it.

We are now top of the league with a rapidly improving squad. A surprise that things are going so well considering the number of youngsters in the team.

hornbloweroafc
06-08-18, 12:34 PM
A great 3-0 win over Sydney for FH in the top of the table battle. It was a false scoreline in terms of balance of play, but I'll take it.

We are now top of the league with a rapidly improving squad. A surprise that things are going so well considering the number of youngsters in the team.

All about taking your chances and we couldn't do that :(

Well done!

GFRay
07-08-18, 07:44 AM
Deportivo Táchira increased their winstreak to three with a 2-0 home win over Lokomotiv Tashkent. We dominated the game and didn't allow any shots at goal. Goals were scored by Brignola and Olmo with the latter playing another great game.

We move up to 5th in the league slowly closing the gap on the teams above us.

Mark
08-08-18, 05:30 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Wilson was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not going too well at the minute!

nick1234
10-08-18, 08:31 AM
A disastrous game for FH against Foullah Edifice that finished in a 1-1 draw.

The result itself isn't too bad, but 3 injuries and a red card means it will be damage limitation over the next few games with a much weakened team.

GFRay
10-08-18, 08:52 AM
Deportivo Táchira beat Dynamic Togolais 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sáček scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Menalo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A quite even game in terms of chances although we had more possession and shots on target. In the end a deserved win which sees us consolidate 4th place while gaining points on Tractor Club and FH.

hornbloweroafc
10-08-18, 09:56 AM
Sydney FC won 1-0 at home to Tractor Club.

Wanderson with the only goal and MOM award.

Sydney FC again dominated with 71%, 21 shots and 9 on target but only manager one goal. Luckily it was enough to win the game.

Mark
10-08-18, 01:01 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lost the lead after a 68th minute red card. Gutting. We drop to 13th now.

GFRay
13-08-18, 12:55 PM
We extend our winstreak to 5 in the league as we get a 3-0 home win over Baghdad FC.

FH draw and Tractor Club lose so we move in the 4th place only 5 points behind the league's leaders and 3 behind the 2nd promotion spot.

hornbloweroafc
13-08-18, 02:21 PM
Sydney FC won 3-0 away to OFK Titograd Podgorica.

Pukki with a brace and Ninkovic with the other goal for the away side.

Sydney move up to 2nd on goal difference and 2 pts behind leaders El Jaish SC.

Mark
13-08-18, 04:23 PM
FC Kallon outclassed CSD Municipal and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adelakun and Aias were also amongst the goalscorers.

An 8 game run without a win comes to an end in style! Well deserved too despite playing against a human manager. We climb back up to 10th.

nick1234
17-08-18, 07:29 AM
A deserved 1-0 win for FH over FC Kallon with Percy Tau grabbing the only goal late in the game.

Another costly win though with Jeffrey Schlupp sent off and now suspended for 3 games.

GFRay
17-08-18, 07:32 AM
Deportivo Táchira outclassed Al Karamah and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brignola scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Majstorović was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another win over an unmanaged team and we extend our winstreak to six games. Above us only Sydney lost points so we move a little closer, but still in 4th place five points off the top.

hornbloweroafc
17-08-18, 07:40 AM
Another game dominated by Sydney FC against an unmanaged team in Bolivir ends with 2pts dropped.

Manager is wondering if there is a conspiracy against Sydney FC.

Mark
17-08-18, 09:29 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.

A disappointing one after recently getting back to winning ways. We faced 10 men after 28 minutes but succumbed to an 87th minute winner. Didn't deserve anything anyway after just 5 shots and 0 on target. We go back down to 12th.

Erkifino
17-08-18, 10:50 AM
A deserved 1-0 win for FH over FC Kallon with Percy Tau grabbing the only goal late in the game.

Another costly win though with Jeffrey Schlupp sent off and now suspended for 3 games.

FH? Team Scrabble?

GFRay
19-08-18, 08:24 PM
Deportivo Táchira beat Managua FC 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Menalo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Sáček and Majstorović were also amongst the goalscorers.

No changes in the table as the top 4 all win. Next week the important game against Sydney.

Mark
20-08-18, 09:39 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

Another poor showing from us, especially when Bitam were down to 10 men after 28 minutes, we slip down another place to 13th.

GFRay
20-08-18, 10:20 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

Another poor showing from us, especially when Bitam were down to 10 men after 28 minutes, we slip down another place to 13th.

Not really looking like your year again, but still a long way to go. Hopefully you can pick up the points and challenge for the playoffs at least.

hornbloweroafc
20-08-18, 10:27 AM
Sydney FC 1-0 away to Isidro Metapan.

Pukki with the only goal of the game. A big blow is Jake Livermore sustaining an injury to keep him out for 15 days.

Mark
20-08-18, 10:36 AM
Not really looking like your year again, but still a long way to go. Hopefully you can pick up the points and challenge for the playoffs at least.

Yeah, I keep making too many changes to my team, I guess. Not as many as before but the bulk of the squad are now full of youngsters who I will be keeping on so it's a case of playing the long-term game with those now, I think.

GFRay
20-08-18, 12:14 PM
Sydney FC 1-0 away to Isidro Metapan.

Pukki with the only goal of the game. A big blow is Jake Livermore sustaining an injury to keep him out for 15 days.

That's unlucky mate! Best of luck Thursday in our fixture. It will be an important one. :)

hornbloweroafc
20-08-18, 12:33 PM
That's unlucky mate! Best of luck Thursday in our fixture. It will be an important one. :)

Yeah, gutted a real key player for us. I was just throwing my excuse in early incase we lose :)

Already bottled it once in a big game at the top this season, hopefully wont be repeated. Good Luck!

GFRay
23-08-18, 08:42 PM
Deportivo Táchira beat Sydney FC 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Menalo, Brignola and Kawabe were amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted to pick up the win, but a draw would have been fairer. We were much more clinical shooting and scoring wise. We move into 3rd place now.

nick1234
23-08-18, 10:24 PM
A hard fought 3-2 win for FH over Titograd Podgorica keeps up is 2nd place.

Man, Bassogog and Karlstrom scored the goals in a deserved victory.

hornbloweroafc
24-08-18, 11:00 AM
Deportivo Táchira beat Sydney FC 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Menalo, Brignola and Kawabe were amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted to pick up the win, but a draw would have been fairer. We were much more clinical shooting and scoring wise. We move into 3rd place now.

Good win for your guys. Looks like I'm in the market for a new striker and players who don't bottle it in the big games :(

GFRay
24-08-18, 11:15 AM
Good win for your guys. Looks like I'm in the market for a new striker and players who don't bottle it in the big games :(

A good win indeed, but an undeserved one. You had 8 more shots in total and 1 more on target. Possession was slightly in my favor, but all in all you deserved at least a draw.

Don't think scoring is the problem since you scored 2 goals from 6 shots on target which is normal. But you conceded 3 goals from 5 shots on target which is worrying so I'd say get a new keeper in. :ok:

Mark
26-08-18, 11:27 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Tractor Club and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wilson, Adshead and Aias were amongst the goalscorers.

Needed that, especially against unmanaged opposition. Marc Wilson got two goals too. Up to 11th now.

nick1234
26-08-18, 09:56 PM
Another tight yet deserved win for FH with a 1-0 victory over Bolivar. Bassogog scored the only goal which means that he now has 9 in 12 games.

We remain in 2nd place, but have extended the lead over the chasing pack. Still a long way to go this season though.

GFRay
27-08-18, 08:55 AM
Deportivo Táchira slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Kawabe was on the scoresheet for his side.

And so our winstreak comes to an end, but didn't expect it to be against an AI team. Fair play to them though as they properly outplayed me, but given some of the players they have you kind of expect that. We drop back to 4th now.

Mark
27-08-18, 11:28 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Lokomotiv Tashkent in their Division 5 fixture.

Had Dan Barlaser sent off after 41 minutes after which came all 3 goals for them. We'd statistically played quite well before that as well. We now drop to 12th.

hornbloweroafc
28-08-18, 03:56 PM
Sydney FC won 4-0 away to Ferroviario de Maputo.

Ninkovic, Murray, Wanderson and Pukki with the goals.

We move back up to 3rd but a there is now a 5pt gap between us and 2nd place.

GFRay
30-08-18, 08:33 PM
Deportivo Táchira beat Saham SC 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Olmo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Brignola and Majstorović were also amongst the goalscorers.

We remain 4th in the league. Next fixture has us taking on 2nd placed FH while 3rd placed Sydney plays top of the league El Jaish. Important games coming up.

Mark
31-08-18, 10:16 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

Marc Wilson was welcomed back to the side at right-back in place of the suspended Dan Barlaser but we lose out on a tight match, remaining 12th in the table.

nick1234
31-08-18, 11:50 PM
A comfortable 2-0 home win for FH over Isidro Metapan with Niakhate and Bassogog grabbing the goals.

Deportivo Táchira beat Saham SC 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Olmo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Brignola and Majstorović were also amongst the goalscorers.

We remain 4th in the league. Next fixture has us taking on 2nd placed FH while 3rd placed Sydney plays top of the league El Jaish. Important games coming up.

It should indeed be a close game. I think we both have players missing so we have ready made excuses lined up. ;)

Erkifino
02-09-18, 09:37 PM
A comfortable 2-0 home win for FH over Isidro Metapan with Niakhate and Bassogog grabbing the goals.

It should indeed be a close game. I think we both have players missing so we have ready made excuses lined up. ;)

Haha

I think you are the worse of with 2 key players out, but your tactical nous hasn't gone unnoticed.

nick1234
02-09-18, 10:58 PM
FH were somewhat fortunate to triumph 2-0 in the top of the table clash with Deportivo Tachira. A very even game, but the Deportivo strikers maybe need to brush up on their finishing as they failed to hit the target all game.

Windass and Bassogog scored the goals with the latter now having scored 11 in 14 games.

Another costly win though with key defender Djidji sent off and now suspended for 3 games.

GFRay
03-09-18, 12:10 AM
FH were somewhat fortunate to triumph 2-0 in the top of the table clash with Deportivo Tachira. A very even game, but the Deportivo strikers maybe need to brush up on their finishing as they failed to hit the target all game.

Windass and Bassogog scored the goals with the latter now having scored 11 in 14 games.

Another costly win though with key defender Djidji sent off and now suspended for 3 games.

Deserved win for you though despite my poor shooting. Unhappy with it as the gap now increases and this was one of few chances to close it. Full focus on the playoffs it is!

Mark
03-09-18, 09:27 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Didn't get on yesterday to check on my team but it looks like we were unlucky to lose tbh. But we now drop to 13th.

nick1234
06-09-18, 11:30 PM
Another scraped win for FH. This time 2-1 over lowly Ferroviario. It was a dominant performance, but it needed a last minute goal from sub Arzani to seal the win.

We stay in second, but there is now a big 10 point gap to 3rd place.

Mark
07-09-18, 08:38 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Bolívar in their Division 5 fixture.

Choupo-moting had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

63% possession for us and they scored with their only shot on target :doh: We stay 13th.

Mark
10-09-18, 09:10 AM
FC Kallon beat Baghdad FC 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Choupo-moting scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Uwakwe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

An important win for us but we stay 13th. Onomah is now banned for a game after 5 yellow card and Aias has picked up an injury too :(

nick1234
11-09-18, 10:50 AM
A comfortable 2-0 win for FH over NSI Runavik. Arzani and Windass scored the goals.

We stay 2nd with an 11 point gap over third.

GFRay
14-09-18, 08:19 AM
Deportivo Táchira beat Isidro Metapán 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Olmo scored the winner for Deportivo Táchira and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Really undeserved win. Had to play with 10 men for the majority of the game and we scored with our first shot at goal. Shortly after the goal we got our second sending off and we scraped the win. We stay in 3th place nine points behind 2nd place.

Mark
14-09-18, 08:51 AM
FC Kallon beat Al Karamah 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Choupo-moting had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Aias, Uwakwe and Wilmot were amongst the goalscorers.

A much needed win, one of the ones we should be winning too against AI opposition. Unfortunately though, cheap motel is now injured for 3 weeks though.

Erkifino
14-09-18, 11:34 AM
Cheap motel hhaha

lank
16-09-18, 07:30 PM
What a transfre IRL for cheap motel. He leaves relegated Stokie for Champions League PSG. His agent has earned his 15% there.

Mark
17-09-18, 09:41 AM
Yep, he did well for himself considering he was seen as part of the group that poisoned the dressing room and contributed to our downfall :(

FC Kallon beat Isidro Metapán 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru and Nketiah were amongst the goalscorers.

A much needed win, certainly went our way with a 64th minute red card for the unmanaged team though we were already ahead at that point. We remain 12th!

nick1234
20-09-18, 09:48 PM
After two successive draws, FH got back to winning ways with a 2-1 victory over US Bitam.

Flores, in his final game for the club, and Bassogog scored the goals.

We remain in second and that is probably where we will finish.

GFRay
20-09-18, 10:27 PM
Deportivo Táchira beat FC Kallon 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Menalo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Brignola was on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted to end Mark's three game winstreak with an away win. Same amount of shots, but we had more on target and deserved the win i.m.o.

Top 5 all win so nothing changes. Still 10 points behind #2 and 8 points ahead of #7.

Mark
21-09-18, 09:17 AM
Yup, we'd started picking up some form recently. Draw would have been fair, 50/50 possession and 11 shots each. We stay 12th.

GFRay
21-09-18, 09:30 AM
Yup, we'd started picking up some form recently. Draw would have been fair, 50/50 possession and 11 shots each. We stay 12th.

Should have shot more on target for a draw to be fair mate :D

Mark
21-09-18, 10:39 AM
So if you'd had 30 shots and only 1 on target and lost, you wouldn't think it was a fair result?

GFRay
21-09-18, 11:18 AM
So if you'd had 30 shots and only 1 on target and lost, you wouldn't think it was a fair result?

If I only shoot 1 of 30 on target then I deserve to lose yes.

In our match we both had 11 shots, but I had 4 times as much more shots on target then you had so I deserved to win. Don't think a draw would have been deserved in this case, but that's my opinion. :)

nick1234
24-09-18, 08:03 AM
FH again prove themselves to be the masters of the scraped victory with a 2-1 win over Lokomotiv Tashkent. It was a dominant performance but needed an 87th minute goal to secure the 3 points. New signings Falzerano and Schulz scored the goals.

FH remain firmly in 2nd place.

GFRay
24-09-18, 08:51 AM
Deportivo Táchira outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brignola was on the scoresheet for his side.

Simple win with a MotM performance from the opposing keeper. We stay in 3th place.

Mark
24-09-18, 10:21 AM
FC Kallon beat Managua FC 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brooks was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy enough to get back to winning ways and it's 3 points to put us 11th.

Erkifino
24-09-18, 10:55 AM
FH again prove themselves to be the masters of the scraped victory with a 2-1 win over Lokomotiv Tashkent. It was a dominant performance but needed an 87th minute goal to secure the 3 points. New signings Falzerano and Schulz scored the goals.

FH remain firmly in 2nd place.

I actually watch the live match cast, checking the scores, your team play right til the end.

Mark
28-09-18, 10:13 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bissouma had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Great to see we've started to get some consistency, having lost only once in the last seven games. We remain 11th though and 8 points from the playoffs.

Mark
02-10-18, 10:57 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Sydney FC in their Division 5 fixture.

A gutting defeat after a recent run of good results. Didn't even have a shot on target! My mis-matched team simply couldn't match hornbloweroafc's squad.

Mark
05-10-18, 09:40 AM
The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah was also on the scoresheet for his side.

An even game to be fair so can't complain, we stay 11th.

Mark
08-10-18, 08:59 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

A very poor game for us, dropping down to 12th after three games without a win.

Erkifino
08-10-18, 01:48 PM
Team Scrabble ready to pounce on any slip up El Jaish make... It's only a matter of time.

Mark
12-10-18, 10:55 AM
FC Kallon have lost to El Jaish SC 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Uwakwe was on the scoresheet for his side.

No mistake in this game, Erk!

nick1234
12-10-18, 12:41 PM
FH continued their fine run of 7 wins with a tight 2-1 victory over Sydney.

The game could have gone either way, but March and Ballo Toure scored the all important goals.

El Jaish and FH are now miles ahead at the top.

Mark
15-10-18, 10:45 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Dahlberg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nketiah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not the best of games although we were down to 10 men after 40 minutes so I should be happy with a point.

Mark
22-10-18, 09:31 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah was on the scoresheet for his side.

We stay 12th!

Mark
26-10-18, 10:10 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

A poor performance all round really! We stay 12th and once again cannot wait for the season to end :D

Mark
29-10-18, 10:21 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Tractor Club in their Division 5 fixture.

Musonda got sent off in another poor display from my youngsters.

Mark
02-11-18, 04:40 PM
FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A first win in 10 games! :eek: Still 12th though.

GFRay
02-11-18, 04:50 PM
FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A first win in 10 games! :eek: Still 12th though.

When are you going to make that step up and compete for promotion mate? Or are you going to stay in Division 5 forever? :lol:

Mark
02-11-18, 04:55 PM
It looks that way :lol:

Squad is starting to settle down a bit but got a lot of players who haven't got their careers started yet so waiting on their potential to come to fruition.

Mark
05-11-18, 10:27 AM
Normal service is resumed :D

FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

Mark
09-11-18, 01:14 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Diaz got sent off too :(

Mark
12-11-18, 09:55 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Bolívar in their Division 5 fixture.

One game left of the season!

Mark
16-11-18, 10:26 AM
Nice to sign off with a win:

FC Kallon outclassed Baghdad FC and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Onyekuru was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We finished 12th and are awarded Ł1,133,874 in prize money.

Erkifino
20-11-18, 08:56 PM
Moving up! Not like I posted here too often anyway.

My third league to ace albeit this was a bigger challenge.

Mark
21-11-18, 12:28 PM
Well done, I'll soon be on my own at this level :lol:

GFRay
21-11-18, 12:42 PM
Well done, I'll soon be on my own at this level :lol:

Nah mate, I'll be there too! :D

Two seasons in a row now I've stranded in the playoffs..... Although I did buy a lot of youngsters of which a LOT will get rises I hope. Perhaps that can propel me out of Division 5. :ok:

Mark
21-11-18, 01:05 PM
Sounds like me and you are definitely playing the long game!

Erkifino
21-11-18, 08:16 PM
Might balance the squad a bit a jump ship... Due a few risers. Tempted to cross paths with Warsaw so I can restore the glory...

grianaig
22-11-18, 09:34 PM
Hi folks,

First match in charge of NSÍ Runavík of the Faroe Islands and its a home friendly against Boca Juniors(how crazy would that be IRL).

Anyway going to be challenging for the wooden spoon with this aging squad and no money to spend but should be fun.

riise
29-11-18, 05:44 PM
Thought I'd got a respectable 0-0 away to Skonto in my first league game in charge of Managua, but turns out it was a friendly :lol: decent result, though - Skonto are Div 3! Could've been sweeter had we not had a goal ruled out (harshly) for offside in the first half.

GFRay
02-12-18, 09:54 PM
Deportivo Táchira slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Enyimba in their Division 5 fixture.

A disappointing start to the season with a minimal away loss. We were the better side, but only by a small margin so we at least deserved a draw here.

Mark
03-12-18, 10:06 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Lokomotiv Tashkent in their Division 5 fixture.

Diakhaby scored the only goal for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pleased to avoid defeat with Diakhaby getting his first goal but we need to be beating the non-managed teams. We start off in 10th place.

riise
03-12-18, 02:24 PM
Managua FC beat NSÍ Runavík 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

[Craig] Gordon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

[Carlos] Cermeńo and [Milos] Dimitrijević were amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted to get off to a winning start! Couldn't glean much from the friendlies so wasn't sure what to expect. Haven't done much, really, so was probably a lucky win!

GFRay
03-12-18, 02:36 PM
Managua FC beat NSÍ Runavík 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

[Craig] Gordon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

[Carlos] Cermeńo and [Milos] Dimitrijević were amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted to get off to a winning start! Couldn't glean much from the friendlies so wasn't sure what to expect. Haven't done much, really, so was probably a lucky win!

So you're the Managua manager :wave:

We're up next Thursday. :D Best of luck mate! :ok:

grianaig
03-12-18, 05:39 PM
Deportivo Táchira slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Enyimba in their Division 5 fixture.

A disappointing start to the season with a minimal away loss. We were the better side, but only by a small margin so we at least deserved a draw here.

Happy to start off the season with a home win.
Veteran goalkeeper Enyeama was a standout man of the match with a 10 rating and the only goal of the game came from the left winger setting up the right winger.
Roll on match day 2 when we travel to Dublin to take on Shamrock Rovers, who have beaten us in the previous two fixtures.

GFRay
06-12-18, 09:21 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between Deportivo Táchira and Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Again we were the better side and again the opposing GK got MotM. Not much you can do about that really...

grianaig
06-12-18, 11:25 PM
Matchday 2 is Shamrock Rovers vs Enyimba in Div.5.

24 mins
Karim Ziani passes to Jadon Sancho, who unleashes a shot that goes in off the post leaving the keeper stranded.
0-1 Enyimba.

50 mins
Ziani gets his second assist of the game when he passes the ball to Papi Paté Diouf, who smashes the ball past Ondrej Kolar in the Rovers goal.
0-2 Enyimba.

75 mins
Corner for Shamrock Rovers, swung in by Stuart Armstrong and headed past Vincent Enyeama by Robert Kenedy.
1-2 Enyimba.

Full Time.
Shamrock Rovers 1 - Enyimba 2
MoM - Vincent (Enyimba) Enyeama :doh:

A great start to the season as we win again. Vincent Enyeama picking up his second man of the match award.
Next up is another away game this time we travel to the Faroe Islands and take on NSÍ Runavík, who I briefly managed before taking on Enyimba.

riise
06-12-18, 11:39 PM
MoM - Vincent Enyimba

:rofl:

The match ended 0 - 0 between Managua FC and Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

Gordon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sounds like I need to keep hold of Gordon! Disappointed not to win, Tachira were down to 10 mean for much of the second half.

Mark
07-12-18, 02:56 PM
FC Kallon beat Bolívar 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Díaz and Whelan were amongst the goalscorers.

A game where we were outmatched by attempts on goal but one we need to be winning given Bolivar are unmanaged. We rise to 7th.

GFRay
09-12-18, 09:31 PM
Deportivo Táchira were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Olmo was on the scoresheet for his side.

This is getting ridiculous. Another goalkeeper with a 10 against me. Shots were 17/9 for me and 6/1 for them. Stupid game.

evesham
09-12-18, 09:38 PM
Soccer manned :P

grianaig
09-12-18, 10:08 PM
Matchday 3 is NSÍ Runavík vs Enyimba in Div.5.

3 mins
Emmanuel Anyanwu plays a pass to Ezekiel Bassey, who hits it first time past Tim Howard in the Runavík goal.
0-1 Enyimba.

44 mins
Karim Ziani gets another assist as he links up with Mfon Udoh, who strikes the ball hard and Howard gets a hand to it but can't keep it out.
0-2 Enyimba.

52 mins
Bassey passes the ball to Udoh, who lobs the ball over Howard to score his second of the match.
0-3 Enyimba.

68 mins
Jakob Poulsen passes to Robbie Keane and he hits the ball past Enyimba captain Vincent Enyeama.
1-3 Enyimba.

Full Time.
NSÍ Runavík 1 - Enyimba 3
MoM - Ezekial Bassey (Enyimba)

That's three wins on the trot for relegated Enyimba, who sit at the top of the division two points clear of Managua FC after 3 games with a lot of games to go.
Next fixture we're at home to unmanaged Dynamic Togolais.

GFRay
09-12-18, 10:30 PM
Soccer manned :PIt's making me lose interest in the game tbh

riise
09-12-18, 10:51 PM
Managua FC beat Dynamic Togolais 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

[Carlos] Cermeńo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

[MIlos] Dimitrijević and [Dzenis] Beganović were also amongst the goalscorers.

Piece of piss, this. 2nd in the league now, behind perfect Enyimba.

Mark
10-12-18, 10:59 AM
Just because you're used to winning things, GFRay :D

FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

A record crowd turned up but we got hammered :( Simply not good enough from my inexperienced youngsters.

GFRay
10-12-18, 11:48 AM
Just because you're used to winning things, GFRay :D

It's happened too often that I lose points when my opponent scores their only shot at goal and superkeepers me. The game offers little to no tactical challenge and it's mainly just based on RNG. I'll continue for now, but if it stays like this then I'm out.

Erkifino
11-12-18, 02:11 PM
I think it's like rock paper scissors to be honest. Some tactics completely negate others. Having higher rated players helps too though... avail of your subs options.

GFRay
13-12-18, 09:23 PM
Deportivo Táchira outclassed Al Karamah and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Menalo and Olmo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Finally picking up the first 3 points in a well deserved win. Let's see if we can keep this up.

Mark
14-12-18, 01:03 PM
The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Uwakwe and Díaz were amongst the goalscorers.

A decent point for me, although we failed to make the extra man count when the opposition went down to 10 men after a red card in the 63rd minute. We drop to a familiar looking 12th place.