PDA

View Full Version : Division 5 - Results

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

grianaig
16-12-18, 08:01 PM
Matchday 4 is Enyimba v Dynamic Togolais in Div.5.

1 min
Babacar Gueye recieves the ball from Danny Bakkar and hits the ball low past the diving Emenyea in the Enyimba goal.
0-1 Dynamic Togolais.

10 mins
Karim Ziani gets another assist as he links up with Mfon Udoh, who smashes the ball into the roof of the net.
1-1 Dynamic Togolais.

29 mins
Danilo Neco passes to Luigi Bruins, who takes an ambitious shot that flashes past Enyeama.
1-2 Dynamic Togolais.

74 mins
Danilo Neco sets up Gueye for his second of the match.
1-3 Dynamic Togolais.

81 mins
Babacar Gueye returns the favour and links up with Neco, who unleashes a powerful shot past Enyeama.
1-4 Dynamic Togolais.

84 mins
Emmanuel Emenike squares the ball to Ezekiel Bassey to finish the scoring.
2-4 Dynamic Togolais.

Full Time.
Enyimba 2 - Dynamic Togolais 4
MoM - Danilo Neco (Dynamic Togolais)

Disappointing defeat to an unmanaged team that ends our run of 3 wins in a row.
Next fixture second placed Enyimba are away to fourth placed US Bitam.

GFRay
16-12-18, 11:06 PM
Deportivo Táchira slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Isidro Metapán in their Division 5 fixture.

Screciu was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dead even game with slightly better possession from our side. Still it's another loss and I'm done with this game. There isn't a winning formula or anyhting you can do to have some sort of influence on your results. It's all RNG and I'm done with it. :)

Mark
17-12-18, 12:53 PM
Talk about spitting your dummy out, GFRay :lol:

FC Kallon beat Saham SC 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brewster was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A much needed win and a fortutious one too after Saham were left with 10 men after 13 minutes. But 3 points are 3 points and we're up to 9th.

Effiong unmarked!
21-12-18, 10:06 AM
Bolívar beat Shamrock Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Rodríguez scored the winner for Bolívar and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mark
21-12-18, 12:29 PM
FC Kallon beat Foullah Edifice 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Barlaser was on the scoresheet for his side.

Pleased with that after changing the side completely in the past two games due to the cup. Pretty much deserved it too and we rise to a dizzying 6th place.

Effiong unmarked!
23-12-18, 10:14 PM
Bolívar slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Chuli was on the scoresheet for his side.

Down to 11th.

Mark
24-12-18, 12:48 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Didn't freshen the team up but perhaps should have won when Managua had a man sent off in the 83rd minute yet equalised five minutes later.

Erkifino
24-12-18, 06:48 PM
Red cards seem to be pure aesthetics.

Effiong unmarked!
27-12-18, 10:46 PM
Bolívar outclassed Deportivo Táchira and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Riquelme scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arévalo Ríos and Chuli were also amongst the goalscorers.

'Outclassed' them and won 4-3! Four times we led, three times they pegged us back. Tense stuff at the end. Up to 8th.

Mark
07-01-19, 10:14 AM
Not logged on since before Christmas, let's see how we've done...

FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Enyimba in their Division 5 fixture.

Musonda was on the scoresheet for his side.

FC Kallon beat Baghdad FC 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored the winner for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

FC Kallon lost 5 - 1 to Al Karamah in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Aias was on the scoresheet for his side.

FC Kallon were given a football lesson by Isidro Metapán as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Oops, think my presence was needed in the last two games!

We've now dropped to 13th, 4 points off the playoffs.

Spectral
07-01-19, 09:31 PM
FC Kallon were given a football lesson by Isidro Metapán as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

What you just said :heh:

ISIDRO METAPÁN club records has been broken by new manager (me) :P

Current League Games Won in Row : 7
Most League Games Unbeaten in Row : 14
Biggest Away League Win FC Kallon 2019-01-06 : 0-6
Biggest Cup Win FC Kallon 2018-12-25 : 4-0

And a bad one :x

Biggest Cup Defeat Sporting Cristal 2019-01-01: 5-0 (League one team and a kid did cheat i guess:yell::yell:)

riise
07-01-19, 10:18 PM
Seems I've got away with my inattention, only lost one of the last six league games and I'm still hanging around just outside the playoffs - will get back into it on Thursday!

Mark
11-01-19, 05:28 PM
FC Kallon beat AS Kaloum Star 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Whelan had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Waring was on the scoresheet for his side.

A debut goal for Waring to win us the game! I'm quite pleased with the win considering we had Brooks sent off after 40 minutes. We move up to 11th.

Spectral
11-01-19, 05:42 PM
Isidro Metapán wanted to see how strong is the bench at home, which didn't work out well as expected.

A draw is not that bad against 6th Lokomotiv Tashkent, we are still leading the league :)

Spectral
13-01-19, 10:42 PM
Isidro Metapán couldn't stop Aduriz as well own goal and a penalty after the previous draw, we lost a game finally and now 4th at table.

Mark
14-01-19, 10:00 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 0 - 0 against Shamrock Rovers in their Division 5 fixture.

69% possession! Definitely unlucky but we do move up a place to 10th.

Mark
18-01-19, 02:02 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

Aias was on the scoresheet for his side.

A decent enough result for me but we drop to 11th.

jacobclear
18-01-19, 02:04 PM
Good first win from Kaloum Star!

Spectral
21-01-19, 10:10 PM
Isidro Metapán lost 2nd time 1-3 to Saham SC at 16th won 2nd time.. Our goalkeeper rated 4 and Saham's rated 10 he also voted man of the match. :yell:

Mark
22-01-19, 11:25 AM
FC Kallon outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Moses had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gibbs-white was on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 9th after going 4 unbeaten. Can we keep it up?

Mark
25-01-19, 02:10 PM
FC Kallon beat Dynamic Togolais 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah was on the scoresheet for his side.

A great win for us in beating 10th place and moving up to 7th.

jacobclear
25-01-19, 02:29 PM
Drats - we're coming for you though :heh:

https://s15.directupload.net/images/190125/rhfx3sxe.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

Mark
28-01-19, 10:06 AM
FC Kallon outclassed US Bitam and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brewster scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Feeney was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another much needed win after making a few changes. We've finally broken into the playoffs after a run of 6 games unbeaten and are now 6th.

jacobclear
28-01-19, 10:24 AM
:frusty: can’t break in!

jacobclear
01-02-19, 12:24 PM
https://s15.directupload.net/images/190201/6d4mpzpi.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

After a 5-0 decimation at home, Bonaventura keeps a 100% score rate from direct FKs since my return

The No. 10 scored a hattrick and was later named MOTM for his efforts

It also ensures extra security as we push up into the playoff zone

https://s15.directupload.net/images/190201/d6uka7eh.jpg (https://www.directupload.net)

riise
01-02-19, 12:37 PM
:jaw:

Not to take anything away from you, but I haven't done my team in ages. Only reason I haven't resigned is just in case I do get into it... figured there's no harm languishing in Div 5 for the time being. But nice victory nevertheless! :ok:

Mark
01-02-19, 01:41 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Tractor Club in their Division 5 fixture.

Brewster was on the scoresheet for his side.

Down to 8th as you can see from jacobclear's extra-extra-extra-large screenshot.

jacobclear
01-02-19, 01:47 PM
I don't know how to make it smaller. Hosting site obviously makes them as fat as a doctors wallet

jacobclear
01-02-19, 11:37 PM
:jaw:

Not to take anything away from you, but I haven't done my team in ages. Only reason I haven't resigned is just in case I do get into it... figured there's no harm languishing in Div 5 for the time being. But nice victory nevertheless! :ok:

Well if you don't get on soon the board will sack you

Mark
04-02-19, 11:43 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Waring was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pleased with that as I made a few changes to keep the legs fresh. We climb back into 7th.

jacobclear
04-02-19, 11:54 AM
AS Kaloum Star provide the fans with another thumping, setting a club record for goals scored in the process

The match ended 6-2 and Jose Antonio Reyes was named MOTM

Mark
08-02-19, 02:16 PM
FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Díaz and Onomah were also amongst the goalscorers.

We're now enjoying a 9 (NINE!) game unbeaten run and have moved into the playoffs! 6th and one point behind 5th at the moment.

Mark
11-02-19, 03:32 PM
Good run finally over :(

FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Bolívar in their Division 5 fixture.

jacobclear
11-02-19, 03:36 PM
AS Kaloum Star defeated unmanaged Bagdhad 3-1 with debutee Olivieria nabbing a goal and was named MOTM for his efforts.

Odb legends Andres D'Alessandro and José Antonio Reyes also played in the match and scored

Effiong unmarked!
11-02-19, 07:31 PM
Good run finally over :(

FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Bolívar in their Division 5 fixture.

You were unlucky not to get a point after having more shots on target. I was expecting an equaliser in the last few minutes.

Mark
12-02-19, 10:00 AM
Gutted my winning run came to an end but I have myself to blame as I've fallen out of the habit of checking my team on a Sunday.

riise
12-02-19, 06:37 PM
Seven straight league defeats for FC Managua :behindsofa: just done my team for the first time this year, so the good times are a-comin'.

Mark
15-02-19, 11:48 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

That's two defeats in a row now after we'd done so well to put a run together. We have now dropped to 9th!

riise
15-02-19, 11:56 AM
Logging in and changing my team did absolutely no good as Managua FC lose 1-0 at home to Dynamic Togolais :(

riise
18-02-19, 12:07 AM
Lost again! :eek:

US Bitam 1-0 Managua FC

Concentrating on next season.

Mark
18-02-19, 09:48 AM
FC Kallon beat CSD Municipal 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Butland had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Managed to get a win over cerealkiller despite Ben Wilmot getting sent off. A much needed win to put us up to 8th.

jacobclear
18-02-19, 10:04 AM
riise - which team do you actually go for?

Yesterday your pic was Milan and today it's Juve - are you trying to annoy me? :)

riise
18-02-19, 10:12 AM
riise - which team do you actually go for?

Yesterday your pic was Milan and today it's Juve - are you trying to annoy me? :)

Not at all. Before that it was FeralpiSalo and before that it was Estonia - I set it to whichever team I'm currently managing on CM01/02.

:focus:

jacobclear
18-02-19, 10:14 AM
Ohhhhhh right. Cheers for explaining that...

Mark
22-02-19, 02:30 PM
FC Kallon beat Saham SC 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brooks had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Waring was on the scoresheet for his side.

The resurgence continues with a win to put us back into the playoffs in 6th place.

Mark
25-02-19, 01:00 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Butland had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

A disappointing one for sure and in front of a record crowd too...

Record crowd watches FC Kallon. 3,107 fans turned out to watch FC Kallon against Foullah Edifice breaking the previous home record attendance.

Mark
01-03-19, 01:23 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Moses had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Picked up a point despite Sam Field being sent off. We remain 8th after dropping there following the last game.

Mark
06-03-19, 03:07 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Enyimba in their Division 5 fixture.

Back to usual poor form, it seems! Dropped down to 9th and also spotted I've just dropped into debt too :doh:

Mark
08-03-19, 10:52 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Forgot to update my team :doh:

lank
08-03-19, 04:57 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

A good point then :lie:

Spectral
08-03-19, 09:59 PM
Lost at home to Dynamic Togolais 10th and Tractor Club 1st also a draw at away to US Bitam 15th, sounds bad enough for last 3 games got us down to 4th! :blah::blah::tsk::tsk:

Mark
11-03-19, 10:11 AM
Sure was lank!

FC Kallon outclassed Al Karamah and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Díaz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Onomah was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Remembered to freshen things up this time and got a much needed three points. We're now 9th and 4 points from the playoffs with 9 games left to play.

Mark
15-03-19, 10:19 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Isidro Metapán in their Division 5 fixture.

A poor result for us, which leaves us 5 points from the playoffs with 8 games left.

Spectral
15-03-19, 01:40 PM
Again ? :heh:

lank
15-03-19, 06:25 PM
Shamrock Rovers slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Tractor Club in their Division 5 fixture.

A bit of a surprise as we put up more of a match than anticipated as the squad starts to get revamped.

Mark
18-03-19, 09:53 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against AS Kaloum Star in their Division 5 fixture.

Not sure what's happened to us after we'd built up some momentum midway through the season. My U21's squad clearly aren't ready for the step up just yet.

lank
22-03-19, 10:51 AM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed FC Kallon and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

García and Fletcher, in his lat match for the club, were amongst the goalscorers.

A bit of a surprise result as the Rovers squad continues to undergo change. Kallon's keeper, Butland, picked up a 10/10, so we must have been doing something right :confused:

Mark
22-03-19, 01:14 PM
Yep, proof even more so that our season is firmly written off!

lank
24-03-19, 09:36 PM
Shamrock Rovers were unable to take their chances against Lokomotiv Tashkent and lost 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kenedy scored the only goal for Shamrock Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

That about sums it up, but we will be weaker in upcoming matches as we let some of the big earners go.

Mark
25-03-19, 10:28 AM
FC Kallon beat Deportivo Táchira 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Dahlberg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Díaz and Brewster were amongst the goalscorers.

A rare win and strangely after we'd sold Butland :D

lank
28-03-19, 09:26 PM
A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Shamrock Rovers and OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 encounter.

García, Benayoun and Romero were amongst the goalscorers.

A good result for Rovers. Titograd looked stronger than us, but we managed to get three goals, the last was scored late & nabbed us a point thanks to the legend that is Benayoun!

Mark
29-03-19, 11:12 AM
Is Benayoun still going? :D

FC Kallon beat NSÍ Runavík 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onomah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Díaz and Brewster were also amongst the goalscorers.

Decent win though I think the season remains a writeoff, despite being 9 points behind the playoffs with 4 games left.

lank
31-03-19, 09:57 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat CSD Municipal 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Radu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ganago and Kenedy were amongst the goalscorers.

Another surprising victory for the Hoops. Our keeper was awarded man of the match yet we had 17 shots, 8 on target, to the hosts having 13, & 2 on target. Make of that what you will!

Mark
01-04-19, 02:05 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

We did a Stoke!

jacobclear
02-04-19, 06:00 AM
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/924/oPVr8r.png (https://imageshack.com/i/pooPVr8rp)

:scared:

lank
04-04-19, 08:56 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Saham SC 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Hleb, Ganago and Adams were amongst the goalscorers.

Saham's keeper picked up the MOM award which is a fair reflection of how the match played out.

Mark
05-04-19, 10:34 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

And that is that, though it was unlikely, we cannot get to the playoffs for sure now.

Mark
08-04-19, 10:18 AM
FC Kallon beat Tractor Club 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Confirmation that we will definitely finish 9th this season with one game left.

lank
08-04-19, 09:26 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Foullah Edifice 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Traoré scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hleb and García were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another good win as we finish the season with better than anticipated results. The rebuilding of the squad continues.

We are 7th, can't finish any higher, but could drop a place with one fixture remaining this season.

Mark
12-04-19, 11:55 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

Finished 9th, awarded £1,559,077 in prize money.

lank
12-04-19, 06:47 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Managua FC and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín scored the winner for Shamrock Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

The Hoops finish 7th & are awarded £1,842,545 in prize money. Time to start investing!

We've also set a new record for the club going 4 matches unbeaten for the first time.

Spectral
12-04-19, 08:19 PM
Isidro Metapán finished season 3rd (85 points) just 1 point behind Bolivar 2nd (86 points) team! awarded £ 2,409,482 prize mney.

That was bad luck of us when we had a draw with Saham SC 16th (0-0) at home! 15 shots but couldn't score blah..

Play off semi final will be with Mladost Podgorica 6th (69 points)..

jacobclear
13-04-19, 02:22 AM
AS Kaloum Star outclassed Enyimba and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Hilton scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben and Rueda were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win, and with that we push into 5th and onto the playoffs!

Municipal up first, they finished one above us in 4th. Should be interesting

Mark - I'm assuming it's intentional that everyone (bar one) is under 21?

Spectral
13-04-19, 08:42 PM
Isidro Metapán out of the play offs by 1-2 .. a weird game we hit post 5 or 6 times seems wasn't our day :)

Mark
29-04-19, 11:19 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Got myself to blame, I thought the season was starting NEXT Sunday.

lank
30-04-19, 08:23 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Foden was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thankfully remembered that the season started just in time :P

Mark
03-05-19, 08:47 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Lokomotiv Tashkent in their Division 5 fixture.

Brooks had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Improvement on the opening game but yet to score a goal this season. We rise to 14th.

Mark
07-05-19, 09:35 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

Up to 13th but still waiting for our first win of the season.

lank
07-05-19, 07:59 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Foullah Edifice 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín scored both of the goals for Shamrock Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Three out of three for us, a way better start than anticipated. We are top! Let's see how long we can cling on.

lank
09-05-19, 08:44 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Deportivo Táchira 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bornauw, Adams and Foden were amongst the goalscorers.

Another cracking win, although we now lose Traore for three matches due to him being sent off.

We remain top of the league :tea:

Spectral
10-05-19, 06:03 AM
Yucky GK!.. Also they hit post 3times.. are we lucky ?

https://i.ibb.co/5Bs2ksy/screenshot-2-1.png (https://ibb.co/kQqMJqf)
https://i.ibb.co/CBTrCbc/screenshot-2.png (https://ibb.co/XXvw07Q)

Mark
10-05-19, 01:32 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Real Bamako in their Division 5 fixture.

Forgot to check team yesterday :doh:

Mark
13-05-19, 03:01 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Remembered to set the squad yesterday only to lose anyway!

lank
15-05-19, 07:26 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between Shamrock Rovers and Real Bamako in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín was on the scoresheet for his side.

First dropped points of the season. I doubt they'll be the last!

lank
16-05-19, 08:30 PM
Shamrock Rovers slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

The stats indicated that we were the better team, but fitness told, & we lost. We'll, hopefully, be back to full strength come Sunday.

Spectral
16-05-19, 08:31 PM
Winner again!

Isidro Metapán 2-0 Ferroviario de Maputo
MARTINS 4, 80

There were a crazy GK!

https://i.ibb.co/9gG7kqt/firefox-2019-05-16-22-25-26.png (https://ibb.co/NC7MdLS)
https://i.ibb.co/y5JqksH/firefox-2019-05-16-22-29-05.png (https://ibb.co/DknQMK0)

Mark
17-05-19, 09:52 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture

Yet to win after 5 league games, changed the entire outfield 10 after the cup game and struggled.

lank
19-05-19, 09:16 PM
Shamrock Rovers were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Foden was on the scoresheet for his side.

A slightly disappointing draw against our rivals, but we're probably still paying for fielding a strong side, inadvertently, in the cup!

We are now fourth.

Spectral
19-05-19, 09:26 PM
Did someone say revenge? Now we are 2nd at league just 2 points behind HJK Helsinki.

https://i.ibb.co/MhWK3dg/REVENGE.png (https://ibb.co/Qczh10J)

Mark
20-05-19, 08:10 AM
FC Kallon outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru scored both of the goals for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A first league win at long last! Briooks got injured though :(

Spectral
23-05-19, 08:18 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between Isidro Metapán and FC Kallon in their Division 5 fixture.

We need train the strikers 10 shoots on goal noone scored! Tho was a bit lucky FC Kallon hit the post twice.

Mark
24-05-19, 11:11 AM
Had to completely change my team too so I'm impressed we actually got a point :D

lank
25-05-19, 09:37 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat NSÍ Runavík 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Suleymanov was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fernández was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Our weakened team were fortunate to play the bottom of the league at the most advantageous time.

We're third, two points behind the league leader.

lank
26-05-19, 08:30 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Isidro Metapán 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Thill and Suleymanov were also amongst the goalscorers

I must admit that Metapan's manager didn't rejig his team so they were knacked, but a win's a win :rockon:

We're now second 2 points behind the unmanaged league leaders!

Spectral
26-05-19, 08:32 PM
Isidro Metapán slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Shamrock Rovers in their Division 5 fixture.

Soldano was on the scoresheet for his side.

First half was disaster.. Couldn't change the game after 3-0 at 37'.

Mark
28-05-19, 11:11 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 0 - 0 against Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.

Should probably take the point after Radulovic was sent off.

Spectral
30-05-19, 11:19 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Lokomotiv Tashkent and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Soldano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Berenguer, Angulo and Escalante were amongst the goalscorers.

lank
31-05-19, 09:18 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Al Karamah and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ganago and Suleymanov were also amongst the goalscorers.

We remain in second place, two points from the leader.

Spectral
02-06-19, 09:42 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Foullah Edifice 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Plaza scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Molins and Fathi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
03-06-19, 09:29 AM
The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Feeney and Radulović were amongst the goalscorers.

Didn't set a team for this one but they seemed to do well.

FC Kallon outclassed US Bitam and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brooks and Willock were also amongst the goalscorers.

Outfield 10 had tired after I hadn't rotated in recent weeks so freshened it up and got our first win after a five game winless streak. It moves us up to 12th but we're eight points from the playoffs.

Spectral
06-06-19, 08:20 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Deportivo Táchira 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
Brumado scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Hoever and Hložek were also amongst the goalscorers.

lank
06-06-19, 08:30 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed US Bitam and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kouamé scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Toma and Joaquín were also amongst the goalscorers.

A comfortable win versus one of the divisions back markers. We remain at the top, level on points.

Next up are fourth placed HJK who, I am sure, will pose a sterner test.

Mark
07-06-19, 09:08 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and HJK Helsinki in their Division 5 fixture.

Onyekuru had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Willock was on the scoresheet for his side.

We drop down a place to 13th after drawing :(

Spectral
09-06-19, 08:39 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Real Bamako 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza scored all 3 goals for Isidro Metapán and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

63HLOŽEK catches BELLUSCHI with his elbow.
https://smimgs.com/images/spacer.gif Red Card - It's an early bath for HLOŽEK.

He subs at 60 that was lovely 3 minutues till got out!!!

We are still 3rd in the league.. :wave:

lank
09-06-19, 09:14 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed HJK Helsinki and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kwateng scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Traoré and Kouamé were also amongst the goalscorers.

Big win for Rovers. We remain top on goal difference.

Mark
10-06-19, 08:46 AM
FC Kallon beat Baghdad FC 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah scored the winner for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We're now 4 unbeaten with 2 wins and 2 draws but stay in 13th place, 7 points from the playoffs.

Spectral
13-06-19, 08:32 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Dynamic Togolais and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Molins scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Angulo and Thurnwald were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
14-06-19, 11:07 AM
FC Kallon beat Managua FC 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah and Willock were amongst the goalscorers.

Five unbeaten and we're up a place to 12th but still 7 points from the playoffs.

lank
15-06-19, 09:29 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Baghdad FC and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Traoré and Adams were amongst the goalscorers.

We remain top on goal difference.

lank
16-06-19, 08:30 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Managua FC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kouamé was on the scoresheet for his side.

We nearly got super-keepered, as their keeper picked up a 10 & MOM! 0-1 down until late, but we managed to claim the winner after 80mins.

We remain top, & are now clear by two points as OFK Titograd Podgorica drew their match.

Spectral
16-06-19, 08:46 PM
Isidro Metapán beat CSD Municipal 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza, Angulo and Molins were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
17-06-19, 10:17 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Crusaders and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah scored the winner for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pleased to make it 6 unbeaten now, a result that puts us up a place into 11th. We've only closed the gap to the playoffs by a point though.

lank
20-06-19, 08:59 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Crusaders and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín and Rexhbecaj were amongst the goalscorers.

We remain top, 2 points clear, but that sees us put together 9 league victories on the spin :clap:

Spectral
20-06-19, 09:18 PM
Isidro Metapán were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza scored the only goal for Isidro Metapán and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Should won that game easly but had no luck to score the chances..

Mark
21-06-19, 10:32 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

It's a day of records as we've now gone a club record 10 games unbeaten. We move up a place to 10th and 5 points off the playoffs.

lank
23-06-19, 09:16 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

García was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Timite and Joaquín were also amongst the goalscorers.

Shamrock Rovers have now won 10 games in a row after beating Ferroviario de Maputo setting a new club record.

After their result against Ferroviario de Maputo, Shamrock Rovers are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

We remain top, with an increased lead of 5 points.

Spectral
23-06-19, 09:16 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Enyimba and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Berenguer had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Plaza, Molins and Bennacer were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
24-06-19, 10:59 AM
FC Kallon beat OFK Titograd Podgorica 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Brooks scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Choulay was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Quite glad to pick up a win considering Radulovic had been sent off! It extends our club record unbeaten run to 11 games and we're up to 9th but still 5 points from the playoffs.

Spectral
27-06-19, 08:26 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Al Karamah 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Plaza scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Thurnwald and Angulo were also amongst the goalscorers.
The Isidro Metapán club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Al Karamah finished 3 - 5.

lank
27-06-19, 10:08 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat OFK Titograd Podgorica 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín, Thill and Foden were amongst the goalscorers.

A BIG win for Rovers. The scoreline only tells the half of it as we found ourselves behind twice in the game. We are now clear at the top of the league by 5 points.

We also extend our unbeaten run & win record. Happy days :rockon:

Spectral
30-06-19, 08:47 PM
Isidro Metapán dominated much of the play against Saham SC but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Plaza, Bennacer and Brumado were amongst the goalscorers.

Out of words..

https://i.ibb.co/Cvf6Wv6/firefox-2019-06-30-22-46-48.png (https://ibb.co/927hG2h)

Mark
01-07-19, 11:24 AM
FC Kallon beat Enyimba 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Afolabi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Debut goal for Afolabi on Thursday to help us extend our club record unbeaten run to 12 games.

FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Shamrock Rovers in their Division 5 fixture.

The run is now over after yesterday's defeat which sees us drop to 10th.

lank
01-07-19, 06:46 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed FC Kallon and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Traoré was on the scoresheet for his side.

Kallon GK Dahlberg did have a good game (10 out of 10!)

We remain top, with our lead extended to 7 points. We have also extended our undefeated run, and our run over back to back wins.

lank
04-07-19, 09:06 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Lokomotiv Tashkent and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mata scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aina and Kouamé were also amongst the goalscorers.

8 points clear at the top, our winning streak remains intact, along with our unbeaten run.

Mark
05-07-19, 11:42 AM
FC Kallon beat Foullah Edifice 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Wollscheid was on the scoresheet for his side.

Back to winning ways thankfully after losing to lank last week. It sees us climb three places to 7th, four points from the playoff zone.

lank
07-07-19, 08:30 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Enyimba and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Timite and Wöber were also amongst the goalscorers.

A steady win, & we remain & points clear at the top of the league.

Mark
08-07-19, 09:29 AM
FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Gibbs-white scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

An important win as the teams above us win, keeping us just outside the playoffs by 4 points.

Spectral
11-07-19, 08:31 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Baghdad FC and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Segovia, Thurnwald and Srarfi were amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
14-07-19, 09:17 PM
Isidro Metapán dominated much of the play against Managua FC but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza was on the scoresheet for his side.
Nothing to comment..

https://i.ibb.co/Tm3BLZY/firefox-2019-07-14-23-15-40.png (https://ibb.co/jgXvRdb)
https://i.ibb.co/18KSzT2/firefox-2019-07-14-23-15-51.png (https://ibb.co/vZmtXkz)

lank
16-07-19, 07:26 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Deportivo Táchira 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Traoré scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

García was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This match looked to be plain sailing for Rovers, & then we had Joaquin sent off. Things were then made more difficult as Porro also saw red. Thankfully we managed to see the game out, but they both face three match bans :doh:

Mark
17-07-19, 11:16 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Real Bamako in their Division 5 fixture.

Gomes was on the scoresheet for his side.

Missed a couple of games which we failed to win but somehow stay 7th and 5 points off the playoffs.

Spectral
18-07-19, 08:46 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Crusaders and beat them 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Plaza, Thurnwald and Srarfi were amongst the goalscorers.

lank
18-07-19, 10:18 PM
Shamrock Rovers dominated much of the play against Real Bamako but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 5 fixture.

Kouamé scored the only goal for Shamrock Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rovers are unhappy with the result, but we've had some luck in recent weeks, but non today, as we had 21 shots & 9 on target, to one shot on target for the opposition. Hey ho, that's football!

Mark
19-07-19, 09:44 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Greenwood was on the scoresheet for his side.

Dropped two places to 9th but the gap to playoffs stays at 5 points for us. Good to see Greenwood score his first goal for us though.

lank
21-07-19, 08:16 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Dynamic Togolais and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Porro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Traoré and García were also amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
21-07-19, 09:23 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Ferroviario de Maputo 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.
Srarfi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Zesiger and Thurnwald were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
22-07-19, 09:38 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Remain in 9th but 6 points behind, sight of the playoffs are slipping away.

Spectral
25-07-19, 11:33 PM
Isidro Metapán beat OFK Titograd Podgorica 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.
Gomis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
Plaza, Srarfi and Thurnwald were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
26-07-19, 09:02 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

Another narrow defeat as we stay 9th but NINE points from the playoffs now with 12 games left.

Spectral
28-07-19, 09:09 PM
Isidro Metapán were unable to take their chances against FC Kallon and lost 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Shots on target of FC Kallon is 1 if that doesn't tell much MotM is GK rated 10!.. 21/8 shots and no goal blah this game killing my nerves ;x

Well done Mark enjoy three points mate! :heh::caked:

Mark
29-07-19, 11:43 AM
FC Kallon beat Isidro Metapán 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Thanks! Definitely will take the points for a change :D The win is crucial to our playoff chances, narrowing the gap to 6 points but still 9th.

lank
30-07-19, 06:17 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Foden and Romero were also amongst the goalscorers.

6pts clear of second & 13pts clear of third place. Things are looking good.

lank
01-08-19, 08:32 PM
Shamrock Rovers beat Isidro Metapán 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Kouamé and Mata were also amongst the goalscorers.

We are 8pts clear of second, & 15pts clear of third.

Spectral
01-08-19, 08:42 PM
Blah... two lost games got Isidro Metapan to 4th position..

Seems we will be playing play off again.. if we wont lose half of the games tho :)

Mark
02-08-19, 09:28 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.

Very disappointing defeat. Still 6 points to the playoffs though.

Spectral
05-08-19, 04:57 AM
Isidro Metapán beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
Hložek scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Vencedor and Thurnwald were also amongst the goalscorers.

lank
06-08-19, 02:27 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Al Karamah and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mata was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kouamé and Joaquín were also amongst the goalscorers.

lank
08-08-19, 08:34 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed Saham SC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín and Kouamé were amongst the goalscorers.

One more win seals the title.

Spectral
08-08-19, 08:51 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Foullah Edifice 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza and Hložek were amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
14-08-19, 01:31 PM
The match ended 3 - 3 between Isidro Metapán and Deportivo Táchira in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Angulo, Berenguer and Thurnwald were amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
15-08-19, 08:20 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Real Bamako 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Brumado, Berenguer and Thurnwald were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
16-08-19, 05:10 PM
FC Kallon beat Saham SC 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against HJK Helsinki in their Division 5 fixture.

Just one win in four games whilst I've been away. 11 points from the playoffs now with 6 games left, not looking good!

lank
16-08-19, 07:31 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed HJK Helsinki and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Joaquín and Adams were amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
18-08-19, 09:27 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Dynamic Togolais 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Plaza scored both of the goals for Isidro Metapán and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mark
19-08-19, 11:15 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Another season, another write off after this defeat!

Spectral
22-08-19, 09:46 PM
Isidro Metapán have lost to CSD Municipal 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Burgoa and Brumado were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
23-08-19, 09:22 AM
The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and Crusaders in their Division 5 fixture.

Gibbs-white scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Uwakwe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Is the season over yet? :D

Spectral
25-08-19, 08:29 PM
Isidro Metapán beat NSÍ Runavík 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Bennacer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Hložek and Plaza were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
26-08-19, 12:11 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

Only 3 games left now.

Spectral
02-09-19, 10:31 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Enyimba 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
Bennacer and Angulo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Isidro Metapán hammered Al Karamah 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Hložek and Plaza were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
04-09-19, 02:33 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to OFK Titograd Podgorica in their Division 5 fixture.

FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Enyimba in their Division 5 fixture.

Only two defeats to make it eight winless now.

lank
05-09-19, 07:02 PM
Shamrock Catch-up

Shamrock Rovers outclassed Managua FC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mata scored both of the goals for Shamrock Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

========

Shamrock Rovers outclassed Crusaders and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

García and Joaquín were also amongst the goalscorers.

===========

Shamrock Rovers outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Romero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mata and Aina were also amongst the goalscorers.

==========

Shamrock Rovers beat OFK Titograd Podgorica 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Foden, Traoré and Kouamé were amongst the goalscorers.

Rovers are now 31 league games undefeated.

Spectral
05-09-19, 08:22 PM
The match ended 0 - 0 between Isidro Metapán and Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Will be playing play offs again.. The last game tells whole season :)

https://i.ibb.co/4Vyz3Hf/firefox-2019-09-05-22-20-58.png (https://ibb.co/873qtHB)

Spectral
07-09-19, 08:22 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Deportivo Táchira 2 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.
Bennacer had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
Thurnwald and Burgoa were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
09-09-19, 03:25 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Shamrock Rovers in their Division 5 fixture.

A stuttering end to the season for me. Roll on next year... Again :D

Spectral
09-09-19, 08:36 PM
Isidro Metapán were beaten 2 - 0 by HJK Helsinki.

2nd year lost in play offs again :/
Time to be champion i guess as i can't manage the play offs :target::boxing::doh::whip::sad::pout:

Mark
10-09-19, 09:21 AM
Unlucky :(

Spectral
22-09-19, 08:17 PM
Isidro Metapán beat FC Kallon 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Zaracho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Palacios was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
24-09-19, 01:55 PM
Isidro Metapán beat FC Kallon 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

:( Bad start for me. Outplayed in all department, 10 shots on and not one on target!

lank
26-09-19, 08:41 PM
Shamrock Rovers outclassed AS Kaloum Star and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Romero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yazici was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A cracking away win for The Hoops, although we are thankful that Kaloum's captain got sent off around the half hour mark.

Spectral
27-09-19, 05:57 AM
You are no longer belong here! :peace::wave:;)

The match ended 2 - 2 between Isidro Metapán and Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

Dennis and Pyerre were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
27-09-19, 08:49 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Lokomotiv Tashkent in their Division 5 fixture.

Don't think I'd have needed to make changes anyway, given there were no cup games in between.

Spectral
29-09-19, 09:07 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Enyimba and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pyerre scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maehle and Dennis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
30-09-19, 10:08 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

A disappointing result for me, as we are now 17th after three defeats so far this season :(

Spectral
03-10-19, 08:57 PM
Isidro Metapán beat CSD Municipal 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Dennis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hefti and Palacios were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
04-10-19, 09:31 AM
The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and Séwé Sport in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah and Radulović were amongst the goalscorers.

Our first point on the board but we remain in 17th place!

bahamontes
07-10-19, 08:02 AM
Deportivo Tachira beat Managua FC 3-0 in 5th Divison.

Defensive Midfielder Cascini scored 2 goals.

A couple of days later Deportivo Tachira played 1-1 against Baghdad FC.

Resting key-players for the upcoming Cup fixture, Tachira dominated - 61% possession, 14-7 shots - but couldn't get that ball over the goal line a second time...

Mark
07-10-19, 09:51 AM
FC Kallon beat Enyimba 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Radulović was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hurrah, a first win for us at last! We're up 2 places into 15th.

Spectral
11-10-19, 05:07 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Astra Giurgiu and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Okereke scored the winner for Isidro Metapán and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

bahamontes
11-10-19, 07:12 AM
Deportivo Táchira lost in the Cup fixture to Ferencvárosi 0-1.

2 days later Táchira beat Real Bamako comfortably 2-0.

A First minute goal by Dudl set the tone. 64% possession and 23 to 6 shots speak for themselves.

Mark
11-10-19, 10:29 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Disaster!

Spectral
13-10-19, 08:18 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed US Bitam and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Fernandes, Palacios and Eggestein were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
15-10-19, 11:31 AM
FC Kallon lost 5 - 1 to Crusaders in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Loft was on the scoresheet for his side.

Battered!

bahamontes
16-10-19, 09:29 AM
Deportivo Tachira vs FK Zeljeznicar 3-0.

MoM Brignola scoring a hattrick.

WSM Shield round 1 - Deportivo Tachira vs Township Rollers 2-0

Playing my B squad but my goalie superkeepered for the First time

Spectral
18-10-19, 05:11 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Al Karamah and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Dennis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pezzella was also on the scoresheet for his side.

bahamontes
18-10-19, 06:01 AM
Deportivo Tachira with their highest victory so far. 6-0 against lokomotiv Tashkent!

Dani Olmo scoring a hattrick, 72% possession, 25-1 shots

Mark
18-10-19, 12:11 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Astra Giurgiu in their Division 5 fixture.

Changed the outfield 10 entirely and got pumped :lol:

Mark
21-10-19, 10:45 AM
FC Kallon outclassed US Bitam and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Radulović was on the scoresheet for his side.

Second win of the season after 9 games, up to 16th in the process!

Spectral
24-10-19, 09:01 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Saham SC and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Richter scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dennis and Pyerre were also amongst the goalscorers.

bahamontes
25-10-19, 05:27 AM
Deportivo Tachira vs Isidro Metapan 3-3.

Deportivo Tachira vs ferroviario de Maputo 5-1.

MoM Dani Olmo shining again with 3 assists.

Mark
25-10-19, 08:57 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 0 - 0 against Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.

Wasn't quite able to make it 2 in a row, so we drop to 19th :eek:

Spectral
28-10-19, 05:27 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Eggestein was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mykolenko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
28-10-19, 09:53 AM

Gibbs-white was on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 15th, 4 places after just a point :D

Spectral
31-10-19, 09:17 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Foullah Edifice 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Dennis scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zaracho and Richter were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
01-11-19, 09:31 AM
FC Kallon were unable to take their chances against Saham SC and lost 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Turning out to be our worst season yet!

Spectral
03-11-19, 09:31 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Dynamic Togolais and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Eggestein scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hefti and Palacios were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
04-11-19, 10:11 AM
FC Kallon outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Woodburn scored the winner for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A win after four games without, only our 3rd of the season in 13 games though which is still disappointing. Up to 15th.

Spectral
07-11-19, 09:16 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Managua FC and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Dennis scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Spectral
10-11-19, 09:19 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Baghdad FC and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pezzella was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dennis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
12-11-19, 04:19 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Down to 16th after two defeats without a goal. Definitely been our worst season yet!

lank
12-11-19, 07:46 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Down to 16th after two defeats without a goal. Definitely been our worst season yet!

You're doing some slumping!

Spectral
14-11-19, 09:43 PM
And it happens again...

https://i.ibb.co/7S31VYs/firefox-2019-11-14-23-42-26.png (https://ibb.co/x2n7GCx)
https://i.ibb.co/3YfwZTx/firefox-2019-11-14-23-42-43.png (https://ibb.co/vvsbncN)

Mark
15-11-19, 09:30 AM
FC Kallon beat Managua FC 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah and Brewster were amongst the goalscorers.

An actual victory :eek:

Mark
18-11-19, 12:37 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Avoided defeat despite a red card to Ireland. Doesn't stop us from dropping to 15th though.

Spectral
18-11-19, 05:03 PM
Isidro Metapán beat FK Željezničar 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pezzella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Palacios and Lodi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
22-11-19, 10:47 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Real Bamako in their Division 5 fixture.

I really need my young prospects to start flourishing :D

Spectral
24-11-19, 09:15 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Séwé Sport 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Dennis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lodi and Guimarães were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
25-11-19, 02:01 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to FK Željezničar in their Division 5 fixture.

Spectral
28-11-19, 09:17 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed FC Kallon and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Palacios scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eggestein and Pezzella were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
29-11-19, 02:00 PM
:whistle:

lank
29-11-19, 06:52 PM
:whistle:

You didn't slump to defeat again did you?! :smash:

Mark
30-11-19, 12:39 PM
Yup, I played against Spectral.

Spectral
01-12-19, 09:22 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Ferroviario de Maputo 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Guimarães had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hefti, Pezzella and Lucumí were amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
02-12-19, 12:21 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Lokomotiv Tashkent in their Division 5 fixture.

We like a slump!

Spectral
06-12-19, 05:07 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Enyimba and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pezzella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pyerre was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great score for us as we had red cards at mins 20 and 47..

Spectral
09-12-19, 05:09 AM
Isidro Metapán slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Zaracho was on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
09-12-19, 12:53 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Ferroviario de Maputo in their Division 5 fixture.

FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Séwé Sport in their Division 5 fixture.

Time to change tactics, I think!

Spectral
12-12-19, 09:45 PM
Isidro Metapán slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Crusaders in their Division 5 fixture.

Zaracho was on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
13-12-19, 12:02 PM
FC Kallon beat Enyimba 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bony and Nketiah were amongst the goalscorers.

:eek: First win in 7 games!

Spectral
15-12-19, 09:24 PM
Isidro Metapán slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Astra Giurgiu in their Division 5 fixture.

Palacios was on the scoresheet for his side.

Losing last 3 games got us down to 4th.. blah..

Mark
16-12-19, 02:04 PM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

Suárez was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another match I avoided losing, whoop!

Spectral
19-12-19, 09:34 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed US Bitam and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Richter scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vanheusden and Lodi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
20-12-19, 02:32 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Crusaders in their Division 5 fixture.

Hammered!

Spectral
22-12-19, 09:23 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Al Karamah 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Lodi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hefti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mark
23-12-19, 04:59 PM
FC Kallon beat Astra Giurgiu 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

A good win for us as we move up to 15th.

Spectral
26-12-19, 09:47 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Deportivo Táchira 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Zaracho and Dennis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
30-12-19, 12:40 AM
Isidro Metapán beat Saham SC 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Richter was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Claude Maurice and Dennis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
03-01-20, 05:14 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Richter scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maehle and Dennis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Spectral
10-01-20, 05:15 AM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Dynamic Togolais and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Richter and Lucumí were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
10-01-20, 02:26 PM
Haven't posted since 23rd December and we'd lost 4 on the bounce before last nights fixture:

FC Kallon beat NSÍ Runavík 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bony had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Suárez and Gomes were amongst the goalscorers.

Now 17th in the league :eek:

Spectral
12-01-20, 09:19 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Managua FC and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Richter scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pyerre was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Isidro Metapán have now won 8 games in a row after beating Managua FC setting a new club record.

Mark
13-01-20, 11:13 AM
FC Kallon lost 4 - 2 to Foullah Edifice in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Gibbs-white and Gomes were amongst the goalscorers.

Gave it a go at least!

Spectral
16-01-20, 09:58 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Baghdad FC and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Guimarães and Lucumí were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
17-01-20, 09:53 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.

Point earned but stay 17th.

Spectral
19-01-20, 09:58 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed Real Bamako and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pyerre scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eggestein and Lodi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Isidro Metapán have now won 10 games in a row after beating Real Bamako setting a new club record.

Mark
20-01-20, 10:15 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Oh dear! We've changed formation now though, which I do think is making us more competitive.

Spectral
23-01-20, 09:27 PM
Isidro Metapán outclassed FK Željezničar and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Zaracho and Claude Maurice were also amongst the goalscorers.

Isidro Metapán have now won 11 games in a row after beating FK Željezničar setting a new club record.

Mark
24-01-20, 01:01 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Baghdad FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Not exactly improving yet then!

Spectral
26-01-20, 09:16 PM
Isidro Metapán beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Claude Maurice and Richter were also amongst the goalscorers.

Isidro Metapán have now won 12 games in a row after beating Lokomotiv Tashkent setting a new club record.

Mark
27-01-20, 10:46 AM
The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and Real Bamako in their Division 5 fixture.

One last game to go...

Mark
31-01-20, 11:44 AM
Ended in style, at least:

FC Kallon beat FK Željezničar 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Nketiah scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Larouci and Sheaf were also amongst the goalscorers.