PDA

View Full Version : Division 5 - Results

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mark
16-06-16, 12:41 PM
For those who participate in Division 5, please share your results here so we can monitor your progress.

Cheers
Mark

Lewsley
03-07-16, 08:34 PM
First game for Al Karamah Vs El Jaish SC

Al Karamah Scores in 61 minute and game finishes 1-0

GG Cahill

:cool:

Offside Trap
03-07-16, 08:40 PM
I'm happy with my first game

US Bitam won at Skonto FC 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sesták scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Holosko and Paredes were also amongst the goalscorers.

duffyma
03-07-16, 11:51 PM
Battling 1-0 win for Dynamic Togolais, but CD Olimpia will feel badly done too, dominating possession and shots. Interesting game for Gueye who scored the only goal, won man of the match, and also managed to get sent off. Now to have a look at tweaking tactics and seeing how some changes work, can imagine it taking a while to settle on tactics!

Fods
04-07-16, 12:01 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Pyongyang City in their Division 5 fixture.
Drągowski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Couldn't get into tactics screen before game to sett positions and when I checked on the app they were all set out of position, seems they stayed that way during the game, DL playing as striker! Oh well chance to fix this up after chairman signed a few for me.

Well done Nick Hopkins :ok:

drkshadow1
04-07-16, 12:02 AM
Battling 1-0 win for Dynamic Togolais, but CD Olimpia will feel badly done too, dominating possession and shots. Interesting game for Gueye who scored the only goal, won man of the match, and also managed to get sent off. Now to have a look at tweaking tactics and seeing how some changes work, can imagine it taking a while to settle on tactics!

Great match however my lack of attacking quality was evident. GG.

ahmed_1
04-07-16, 01:07 AM
Lost my opener against CSD Municipal 2:0 away. A poor display with only few chances created and getting outplayed!

Time to tinker the tactics before the next game.

ACossu
04-07-16, 08:50 AM
Township Rollers streamed through Isidro Metapán with an impressive scoreline of 2:0 with Wes Hoolahan and Volkan Sen both scoring

Mark
04-07-16, 09:48 AM
Well done to all those who started with a win. For those who didn't win, stick at it and do some tweaking :ok:

FC Kallon started their campaign away against Ferroviario de Maputo, managed by Maxim Madeira. We got off to a dream start with Jack Byrne scoring after just two minutes. Divine Naah made it 2-0, Bersant Celina 3-0 and Naah struck another in the 2nd half as we won 4:0.

A much better start than anticipated and we start the season at the top of the league table!

Offside Trap
04-07-16, 10:16 AM
Im gunning for you Mark - I was actually looking at your score as a latest, as I was watching my game :)

well played though, superb start

Mark
04-07-16, 10:23 AM
Completely unexpected! I struggled in the last version of Soccer Manager so it's a good start!

Offside Trap
04-07-16, 10:32 AM
I'm a rookie here, so waiting for my hunnymoon period to get soon

316'sRegen
04-07-16, 02:13 PM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Pyongyang City in their Division 5 fixture.

Iraq vs North Korea :eek:

I'm glad I got accepted in Div 4 :D

Fods
05-07-16, 04:05 AM
Iraq vs North Korea :eek:

I'm glad I got accepted in Div 4 :D

There was heightened security before, during and after the game. :boom:

Craig Forrest
05-07-16, 03:07 PM
Vancouver Whitecaps settled for a 1-1 draw against Kowalinho's Managua FC.... decent result for the first game :ok:

Lewsley
07-07-16, 08:27 PM
Al Karamah 1 -5 Nőmme Kalju, Hammered! cant say anymore than that, well played back to drawing board for me!

Offside Trap
07-07-16, 09:03 PM
US Bitam 2-1 Dynamic Togolais

Came from behind to make it 2 outta 2, thanks to a late winner from M. FLEDDERUS (80) after E. PAREDES (62) had cancelled out an early strike from R. FERNÁNDEZ (5)

Interview on SkySports:

"Yeah I'm pleased with the lads, they didn't give up, and were rewarded as a result. It's early doors yet but we've started in the perfect way possible, and now we'll look to the next fixture"

Fods
08-07-16, 03:02 AM
Baghdad FC have lost to NSÍ Runavík 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Bénes and Balić were amongst the goalscorers

Interview on SkySports:

"No, I'm not pleased with the lads, they gave up, and were hammered as a result. It's early doors yet but we've started in the worst way possible, and now we'll look to the next fixture"

Mark
08-07-16, 09:56 AM
Defending? What defending?

FC Kallon's home debut ends in a 5:3 defeat as cahill_11's El Jaish run riot. We were 2:0 down in 19 minutes but managed to tie things up again with a brace from Bersant Celina which takes him on to 3 goals for the season. Unfortunately, the visitors went on to score another 3 goals with Ricardo Fuller first goal for the club coming to late to perform another comeback.

We drop down to 8th.

Craig Forrest
08-07-16, 01:08 PM
Vancouver comes away with a well deserved 2-0 victory over some team with an unpronounceable name that I've never heard of....

.... up next, we play Mark :ok:

ahmed_1
08-07-16, 11:22 PM
4-1 defeat for my team, took an early lead and Roque Santa Cruz ran riot.

Back to tactics board for me. Plus gone to minus cash as played 2 away games.

jdgmedia
08-07-16, 11:51 PM
Disappointed to start with two defeats, but I'm playing the long game (hopefully!) :D

Offside Trap
10-07-16, 08:31 PM
3 outta 3 as US Bitam defeat Mladost Podgorica 3-1 at home, thanks to goals from R. BENGTSSON (14 pen)
P. ODEMWINGIE (50) and F. HOLOSKO (66) after E. MOR (44) had equalised for the visitors

Fods
11-07-16, 04:21 AM
Another defeat and we are setting all sorts of records... not good ones though!

Baghdad FC have lost to Nőmme Kalju 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Sierra and Balić were amongst the goalscorers.

Baghdad FC club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Nőmme Kalju finished 2 - 5

Record crowd watches Baghdad FC. 1,076 fans turned out to watch Baghdad FC against Nőmme Kalju breaking the previous home record attendance.

79k in the red and 0 points from 3 games! Fantastic start for the Iraqi's

Craig Forrest
11-07-16, 05:16 AM
Vancouver's third match of the league was at Mark's FC Kallon, and we came away with a well deserved 3-0 victory. Goals from Derdiyok, Bellini, and De Guzman sealing the win. We're now up to 3rd in the league, 2 points off 1st. :ok:

Mark
11-07-16, 09:56 AM
Vancouver's third match of the league was at Mark's FC Kallon, and we came away with a well deserved 3-0 victory. Goals from Derdiyok, Bellini, and De Guzman sealing the win. We're now up to 3rd in the league, 2 points off 1st. :ok:

Yep, a good win for you CF. My boys didn't turn up, I watched the match commentary and we didn't even have a shot until the 54th minute! We played well in our opener but really poorly in the last two games so I'll try something different next time out. We've dropped to 14th.

ahmed_1
11-07-16, 11:56 PM
3 outta 3 as US Bitam defeat Mladost Podgorica 3-1 at home, thanks to goals from R. BENGTSSON (14 pen)
P. ODEMWINGIE (50) and F. HOLOSKO (66) after E. MOR (44) had equalised for the visitors

Well played mate, things looking down for my club - in debt after 3 away fixtures! And 3 defeats

Offside Trap
12-07-16, 10:45 AM
Well played mate, things looking down for my club - in debt after 3 away fixtures! And 3 defeats

Thanks, beginners luck though, and these pensioners I got playing, sooner of later there legs are gonna give up :(

ACossu
13-07-16, 02:17 PM
After conceding a late goal in what was a boring match Township Rollers slumped to a 1-0 defeat against CD Olimpia

Sticking with the same tactics and line-up proved a good game plan as star man Almeida AÍLTON punished Managua FC with a thundering strike to give Township Rollers another 3 points..

With 2 wins and a loss in 3 games, Township Rollers keep their promotion dreams alive in a steady 7th league position

Craig Forrest
14-07-16, 08:37 PM
Thumped by Al-Karamah.... 4-0 defeat on home soil..... painful..... and not like any of my guys had terrible ratings or that we were outplayed.... stats seem even......

ah well, on to the next match :ok:

Offside Trap
14-07-16, 10:53 PM
Foullah Edifice 1-1 US Bitam

The 100% record comes to an end but Bitam remain top and unbeaten after they lead through M. FLEDDERUS (31) before the home side squared the game thanks to É. ÁLVAREZ BALANTA (76)

Fods
14-07-16, 10:58 PM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture

On fire, that's 4 defeats on the trot :boom:

drkshadow1
15-07-16, 06:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IzJlxgq.jpg

Due to not really keeping up do date with this i am now catching up.

GAME WEEK 1

Up against Matthew Duffy and his team Dynamic Togolais This match was a great introduction to the Gameworld. Matthews player Gueye scoring the only goal being sent off as well as earning man of the match. We created chances but had no real threat playing with one up top.

GAME WEEK 2

This time i faced Caoimhin King team name Township Rollers We both set up the same formation and looked to play opposites me at home playing defensively payed off and i scraped a goal through David Lafata in the 71st minute. We were lucky however and could have easily lost again. I needed to make some changes but just now sure where.

GAME WEEK 3

James Gordon and Skonto FC were up next and my word were they superb! I was actually on top of this game however they just had so much strength i could not break through. I was then hit with the Massimo Attack, As Donati and Maccarone got on the scoresheet. So that is Three Games 1 goal not exactly a promising start.

GAME WEEK 4

After last weeks game i switched the tactics up due to no firepower and moved two players up front. We were up against Mladost Podgorica managed by Ahmed Patel and by golly what a result!
The match itself was backwards and forwards throughout. El Hamed opened my account on 3 minutes with Ramirez adding a second on 23 minutes. Then Mladost got one back through Cossu in the 35. However ou two goal advantage was gained back in the 43rd through Ramirez again. Mladost scored again in the 50th to make it 3-2 however another goal from Lafata 60th and Sandoval 64th put the game out of reach. A real slogfest but finally we are scoring goals. I am now looking forward to the next game sitting in 11th position is not the worst either at the moment, the only way is up.

Next up is Maxim Tsygalko and Foullah Edifice who are currently unbeaten. LETS GO

Mark
15-07-16, 09:16 AM
Played away against ACossu's Township Rollers and got absolutely thumped 5:1.

I decided to stick with the tactic I've started with but switch to hard tackling and passing down the middle. Didn't work out :(

Either the 3-4-3 tactic is a bad idea or I just haven't put a good enough squad together. The only positive was that Bersant Celina got his 4th goal in 4 games.

ACossu
15-07-16, 11:02 AM
As above - Township Rollers broke their high scoring game & biggest home victory over FC Kallon - A team I was not looking forward to meeting at all! Unlucky Mark!

Wes Hoolahan bagged a hat-trick. Township are now sitting 3rd - only a point off the top!

Township look on to Al Karamah who are level on points with the Rollers but have less goal difference. It could be a clinical game already for the fight to promotion.

Offside Trap
17-07-16, 08:50 PM
Match 5 result

US Bitam 1-1 CSD Municipal

P. ODEMWINGIE (14) gave the league leaders the lead before B. RAHMANI (41) equalised for the visitors. The result sees Bitam fall off the top of the table to 2nd, but do remain 1 of only 3 teams still unbeaten.

drkshadow1
17-07-16, 09:01 PM

Game Week 5

Foullah Edifice were welcomed at home by our young team. After the last outing my boys were well up for the game and took an early lead through Sandoval (16) we doubled the lead through Ramirez (35) and silly me for thinking it would be an easy win today.

Cook booked moments earlier curled in to make it (2-1) in the 43rd Minute.

After the break Maxim's team really kicked into gear and we found it hard to create many more chances and they equalised in the 67th minute through Simeone.

Thats how it ended but overall i am happy to have gained a point in this game to stop my flip flop start to the season. We are now 2-1-2 and sit in 13th place currently.

Fods
17-07-16, 11:55 PM
Finally a Victory...

A Record crowd watches Baghdad FC. 1,935 fans turned out to watch Baghdad FC against Ferroviario de Maputo breaking the previous home record attendance.

Baghdad FC outclassed Ferroviario de Maputo and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Bénes scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Sierra and Pereira were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hopefully a sign of things to come...

Mark
18-07-16, 09:19 AM
Record crowd watches FC Kallon. 2,106 fans turned out to watch FC Kallon against Dynamic Togolais breaking the previous home record attendance.

Great news but how did the players get on? We tried a change a tactic after recent results...

FC Kallon have suffered their biggest ever home league defeat after losing 0 - 4 to Dynamic Togolais.

Oh, balls!

Craig Forrest
18-07-16, 02:46 PM
Can't remember who we played, but we won 2-1..... puts us back up to 4th after last week's disappointment

ACossu
18-07-16, 03:37 PM
Game World is down for maintenance but from my memory Township Rollers managed a 3 - 1 victory against Al Karamah with Ailton, Sen and Dyakov all bagging goals.

In the last two victories, Juanmi Callejon has provided 4 assists - proving the managers decision to take P. Anderson out of the Starting XI was very positive indeed.

With 4 wins and 1 loss - 'Rollers are sitting pretty on the top of the table. How long until their tactics are figured out and countered? Can they go all the way? A small provincial club from Gaborone, Botswana would break records if they can hang onto this momentum.

drkshadow1
21-07-16, 12:50 PM
I am taking credit that your only loss so far came from me :fencing:

Offside Trap
21-07-16, 09:20 PM
It was a first defeat of the season for me and my US Bitam team. Despite dominating possession almost 60/40 and having double the amount of shots than the hosts, we went down 2-1 at NSÍ Runavík to a late 89th minute winner from VAN DER VAART (88) after HOLOSKO (79) looked to have salvaged a draw having cancelled out the hosts opener from GAZZI (3)

Congratulations to NSI Runavik

The loss sees us drop rapidly down the table and into 7th place. Back to the drawing board for me

Fods
22-07-16, 01:29 AM
The winning streak of one, didnt last long

Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Vancouver Whitecaps in their Division 5 fixture.

Craig Forrest
22-07-16, 01:47 AM
The winning streak of one, didnt last long

Baghdad FC slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Vancouver Whitecaps in their Division 5 fixture.

It's because you played me..... I expect a better performance from your boys in the return leg :ok:

Fods
22-07-16, 02:22 AM
So do I! Forget they were your team. Well done CF :yield:

drkshadow1
22-07-16, 05:06 AM

Game Week 6

After taking down Man City earlier in the week i have to rest a few players which were totally shattered and i was nervouse heading into this game giving my debuts to a number of those players.

One of those players Akoypants thrived under this and scored his first for the club within 5 minutes. He added a second on 4 minutes however before that CSD Municipal had chances to score. It was 3-0 on the 54 through a great strike from Dilaver.

Andre pulled one back for the hosts on 71 minutes before Akoypants scored a penalty in the 76.

Final Score 4-1 win with a debut hat trick will do nicely. slowly pulling back up the table

ACossu
22-07-16, 08:45 AM
Township Rollers continue to break records. The record amount of 5,360 fans watched on as we managed our biggest home victory vs Saham SC.

The scoreline 5-0 - Aílton scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Medunjanin(1) and Hoolahan(2) were also amongst the goalscorers.

Township Rollers have now won 4 games in a row after beating Saham SC setting a new club record. They are also unbeaten for 4 games a row, breaking another club record.

Mark
22-07-16, 09:22 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Skonto FC in their Division 5 fixture.
Fofana was on the scoresheet for his side.

:doh: Completely forgot to change the team after the cup match even though I logged on yesterday :lol:

Lost against jdgmedia. I can take heart from our performance though so hopefully I've settled on a tactic at last and now just need to play the players when fit!

Offside Trap
24-07-16, 09:23 PM
CD Olimpia 1 - 2 US Bitam

V. SHEVCHUK (40) S. SESTÁK (82) gave the visitors a commanding league before Y. CISSAKO (85) pulled one back for the hosts to make it a nerve racking final few minuets. This was a game that produced 23 shots for EACH team, but the victory but Bitam up a place and into the play offs, with 14 points from the opening 21

Fods
24-07-16, 10:32 PM
Hammered again!

ahmed_1
24-07-16, 11:51 PM
2 wins on the trot for my team - Mladost Podgorica ( saying that now I'll jinx it lol)

Will Grigg has been drafted in for 2 games and is definitely on fire :flame: (insert Will Grigg chant here :D )

drkshadow1
25-07-16, 08:35 AM

My midfield were pulled apart by US Bitram at times with both central midfield players playing a 5 and one central defender playing 5. We must improve quickly

ACossu
25-07-16, 09:17 AM
Baghdad FC 1
Olivier BOSCAGLI 18

Township Rollers 4
Wes HOOLAHAN 4, 35
Juanmi CALLEJON 19
Haris MEDUNJANIN 76

A great away victory for the Township. Wes Hoolahan; a real fans favorite - 8 goals 1 assist in 7 appearances.

Mark
25-07-16, 10:15 AM
2 wins on the trot for my team - Mladost Podgorica ( saying that now I'll jinx it lol)

Will Grigg has been drafted in for 2 games and is definitely on fire :flame: (insert Will Grigg chant here :D )

Yep, well done. You beat me 4-1 despite us having more chances and possession! I'm 19th now :D

Offside Trap
25-07-16, 01:39 PM

My midfield were pulled apart by US Bitram at times with both central midfield players playing a 5 and one central defender playing 5. We must improve quickly

I got abit lucky, 10 more min and you'd of made it 2-2 if not won it

Craig Forrest
25-07-16, 01:46 PM
Vancouver Whitecaps with another win, again by a score of 2-0. The win keeps us in 3rd as first and second both also won their games :ok:

drkshadow1
28-07-16, 09:03 PM

Game Week 8

What a GAME!! Us Vs NSI Runavik a team full of stars that i was expecting to be smashed. However we had one of the best back and forth games i have seen. No more talk lets look at the goals

Sandoval 1, Olimpia 1 Nsi 0
Barry 3, 1-1
White 27, Nsi 2-1
Lafata 28, 2-2
Dempsey 49, Nsi 3-2
Lafata 53, 3-3
Kucher 70, Olimpia 4-3
Van Der Vaart 73, 4-4
Garcia 78, Olimpia 5-4

Well played but both could have easily won that game. moved me up into 9th place

Offside Trap
28-07-16, 09:53 PM
US Bitam 1-1 Isidro Metapán

It finishes all square as R.BENGTSSON (37) gave the hosts the lead before JANKOVIĆ (64) equalised. The point lifts Bitam a place into 5th and still in the heart of the play offs. For the visitors, the earned point saw them drop to 13th place

Fods
28-07-16, 10:55 PM
Another defeat

duffyma
29-07-16, 08:16 AM
Another win for Togolais. In their last few games they have won the possession battle and absolutely peppered the goal with shots, 26 shots 15 on target yesterday. The Bagdhad keeper got a 10 rating for his efforts. This was without some key players for Togolais too, who had to rest a few players who were very tired. Decent start to the season.

Fods
29-07-16, 08:31 AM
Another win for Togolais. In their last few games they have won the possession battle and absolutely peppered the goal with shots, 26 shots 15 on target yesterday. The Bagdhad keeper got a 10 rating for his efforts. This was without some key players for Togolais too, who had to rest a few players who were very tired. Decent start to the season.

Well done Duffman.

DuffMen against boys out there

ACossu
29-07-16, 08:52 AM
A record crowd of 7,190 showed up to see the impressive home victory for the 'Rollers vs Pyongyang City - We retain 1st spot but for how long? Vancouver Whitecaps are hot on our tails! That's another 2 for Hoolahan who is top goalscorer at the moment with 10 goals in 8 games.

Township Rollers 3
V. ŞEN 43
W. HOOLAHAN 47, 83 (pen)

Pyongyang City 0

Mark
29-07-16, 09:33 AM
FC Kallon were unable to take their chances against Foullah Edifice and lost 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
Fuller was on the scoresheet for his side.

lucasville had just 7 shots and scored 2 of them. We had 63% possession, 22 shots and yet we only scored once and that was a penalty. Surely we're due some luck soon?!

We stay 19th. Is it the 30th August yet? :D

ACossu
29-07-16, 09:49 AM
At least you can't get relegated Mark :cool:

Mark
29-07-16, 10:42 AM
I wonder if I get the sack though, I did stipulate that managers finishing bottom would be sacked :D

Craig Forrest
29-07-16, 02:24 PM
I beat whoever the second placed team was..... so now I'm up to second :D

ahmed_1
29-07-16, 11:31 PM
2-1 win for but need my finances in order as desperately need a left back. Gary Borrowdale might call it quits with being overplayed!

Offside Trap
31-07-16, 08:28 PM
Managua FC 1-3 US Bitam

A cracking displays sees Bitam climb another place into 5th after a hard earned victory. CIBICKI (16) gave the hosts the perfect start with his strike before SESTÁK (31) leveled matters going into the break. The visitors then came out flying as goals from PAREDES (59) and then TURNER (82) sealed a superb comeback victory

ACossu
31-07-16, 08:50 PM
Nőmme Kalju 4 - 2 Township Rollers

Good game, well played, Matt Bell!

Possibly stay top but only on goal difference.

Craig Forrest
31-07-16, 09:42 PM
No, you won't stay top....

Vancouver wins 4-0 away to El Jaish to take over 1st place by a single point :ok:

Fods
31-07-16, 10:34 PM
Drew 0-0

ahmed_1
31-07-16, 10:42 PM
4-1 win against Saham SC and that makes it 4 wins on the run :)

Their goalkeeper with some crucial saves to avoid a bigger deficit!

Will Grigg really playing well for my team after dropping the veteran striker Adurtiz

Craig Forrest
31-07-16, 11:49 PM
Drew 0-0

It's not a loss :ok:

Fods
01-08-16, 12:00 AM
It's not a loss :ok:

Its a starting point... something to build on!!! Looking promising!!

Fods
01-08-16, 03:21 AM
Says it all when keeps was MotM

The match ended 0 - 0 between Baghdad FC and Skonto FC in their Division 5 fixture.
Drągowski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

3rd from bottom although i am now 470k in the green!

Mark
01-08-16, 10:07 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.
Faupala and Celina were amongst the goalscorers.

Another game, another defeat :D We didn't have the chances and possession this time yet scored twice, levelling the game up each time but a late goal handed us another defeat.

Offside Trap
01-08-16, 10:44 AM
Mark - did you not win your first game and have since lost 7 on the bounce in the league?

Mark
01-08-16, 10:50 AM
Yep, my first game was against the only CPU side in the league as well :D

drkshadow1
01-08-16, 12:54 PM

Game Week 9

Up against Isidro Metapan tried a change of formationa and it failed badly we were inferior in all areas of the pitch and take a hard 2-0 loss. Sosa (46) Balanta (66)

I really need to get into a settled pattern as i seem to just win then lose. Hopefully i will stick with a tactic now and use the players i have to push for promotion

Att: 1799

Offside Trap
04-08-16, 08:25 PM
Us Bitam 5 - 0 FC Kallon

SESTÁK 15, 40
PAREDES 25
SHEVCHUK 83

The biggest gate this season of 2310 results sees Bitam record an impressive victory against the out of form Kallon. The victory moves them up a place into 4th place as only 4 points separates the top 5 places

drkshadow1
04-08-16, 08:33 PM

Cd Olimpia Vs ManaGua FC Watched by 6,412 people Cd Olimpia could only muster up a 1-1 draw. Craig Gordon picking up man of the match against me.

Elhamed opening the scoring on the 53 min mark however Cibicki levelled on 67 mins practically walking the ball into the net. I drop one place now into 11th

ahmed_1
04-08-16, 11:31 PM
4-0 win against Baghdad FC

Adurtiz finally getting some goals!

Fods
05-08-16, 02:02 AM
Got beat 4-0, club record biggest away loss. Go Fods.

Craig Forrest
05-08-16, 05:09 AM
Vancouver takes on new manager Ashton and whatever side he manages..... and scores a 4-1 home victory in front of a club record 27,000+ fans

Still in first, but only by a point..... how long will this last?

Offside Trap
07-08-16, 09:01 PM
Al Karamah 2 - 4 US Bitam

------------------------------------
HASSAN 26
LÓPEZ 83
KO 13
PAREDES 19
SESTÁK 49
undefined 66 (own goal)

Another fine display from Bitam despite playing the game with 10 men for the last 66 minutes following C.Kante's red card. The victory keeps Bitam in 4th place but maintaining the pressure on the top 3

Lewsley
07-08-16, 09:23 PM
Al Karamah 2 - 4 US Bitam

HASSAN 26
LÓPEZ 83
KO 13
PAREDES 19
SESTÁK 49
undefined 66 (own goal)

Another fine display from Bitam despite playing the game with 10 men for the last 66 minutes following C.Kante's red card. The victory keeps Bitam in 4th place but maintaining the pressure on the top 3

Good Game mate was worried about coming up against you, need some better class players if gonna stay in this!

Offside Trap
07-08-16, 09:55 PM
Thanks - was a good game all round, fans got their money worth

drkshadow1
07-08-16, 10:53 PM

New week another 1-1 game. Up against boss man Mark's FC Kallon. I was lucky to get the draw with my formation not being set correctly. Avioded a defeat though which is the best thing

Fods
08-08-16, 02:08 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between Baghdad FC and Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.
Drągowski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match

ashton430
08-08-16, 10:34 AM
Get in I won.

drkshadow1
08-08-16, 01:43 PM
Congratulations man you drag that team up

Craig Forrest
08-08-16, 03:58 PM
I won too... 5-1 over some unpronounceable team..... 3 points up on 2nd now :)

won't last, but I'll be happy until I crash back down to earth :ok:

Mark
08-08-16, 11:35 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Kallon and CD Olimpia in their Division 5 fixture.
Gunn had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
Naah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Missed the last two matches while I was away - Yet another defeat but picked up a point yesterday. Need to get a grip now though after ashton430 took over bottom of the league and won :D

Craig Forrest
09-08-16, 03:34 AM
I think my next league match is away to Township Rollers..... I'm not confident.....

ahmed_1
09-08-16, 08:41 PM
A 3-0 defeat for me against Pyongyang City. Outplayed and very impressive attacking display from my opponent

Offside Trap
11-08-16, 09:23 PM
US Bitam 6-0 Saham

SESTÁK 14, 27
ESTRADA 41
HOLOSKO 46
PAREDES 70
BENGTSSON 83

Bitam's finest display of the season so far, with a 10 Star Rating from S SESTÁK who scored 2 and made 3 more. The results keeps Bitam in 4th spot but now only a point off top spot after results went in their favor

Craig Forrest
11-08-16, 10:27 PM
I think my next league match is away to Township Rollers..... I'm not confident.....

and I lost 3-1 away to Township Rollers, dropping me into a tie for first, but 2nd in the table on GD

ahmed_1
11-08-16, 11:23 PM
3-0 defeat against Nomme Kalju

-900k in the bank, not sure how I'll fix...

Fods
12-08-16, 01:36 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to CSD Municipal in their Division 5 fixture.

drkshadow1
12-08-16, 07:04 AM

Gameweek 12

At home to Al Karamah with 6,503 spectators we turned in another quality perfomance to finish the game 4-0 Second clean sheet in a row as well!

BELÖZOĞLU 30
LEJEUNE 34
SANDOVAL 70
STOLNIK 88

My squad seems to be coming together nicely now.

ACossu
12-08-16, 11:12 AM
I was on holidays so I have a few fixtures to report.

Aug 4th

TOWNSHIP ROLLERS 4 - 0 El Jaish SC

Silvio CAVRIC 14
Benjamin GAVANON 24
Wes HOOLAHAN 59
William MENDIETA 89

Aug 7th

Ferroviario de Maputo 2-0 TOWNSHIP ROLLERS

Christian MARRUGO 22, 43

Aug 11th

TOWNSHIP ROLLERS 3 - 1 Vancouver Whitecaps

(VANCOUVER WHITECAPS) Chato RODRÍGUEZ 8
(TOWNSHIP) Volkan ŞEN 11, 31
(TOWNSHIP) Pantxi SIRIEIX 83

...2 wins 1 loss puts us 3rd as we have 1 more goal than BITAM - only a point from top !! Its getting tight.

ashton430
12-08-16, 11:29 AM
Hahahahhaahha I won again. 5-0

Mark
12-08-16, 12:38 PM
Drew 0:0, should have won though. Fuller had a million chances.

316'sRegen
12-08-16, 12:49 PM
Township Rollers! :smokin:

Every time I see that name I think of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flJMDTrIQLI

:smokin: :cool:

ACossu
12-08-16, 01:10 PM
It's the tune that comes on in the stadium when we score a goal.

:smokin::smokin::hippie::smokin::smokin:

Sure the clouds of smoke means less visibility but that's what makes it so hard coming to Botswana home stadium!

drkshadow1
14-08-16, 08:29 PM

Gamewekk 13

CD Olimpia away to Saham FC in front of a whopping 915 people we continue our good run of form recording a 4-1 win

Goalscorers
LAFATA 2
ACOSTA 22
MACKAY-STEVEN 42
SANDOVAL 81

Man of the match went to Acosta despite Mackay Steven getting 2 assists and a goal. The win moves me up into 7th position. Also still in all the cups. Finances still trouble me though

Offside Trap
14-08-16, 08:31 PM
Baghdad FC 0 - 3 US Bitam

HOLOSKO 13
PAREDES 30, 42

A cracking display from Bitam which included 4 players rewarded with a 10 Rating. Despite the win, it didn't move Bitam up any places as they remain 4th after the top 3 all won, ensuring it remains 1 point separating the top 4

drkshadow1
14-08-16, 08:49 PM
Out of the top teams Us Bitram are the ones to beat. Full squad 25 players and nice Avg rating. after that it is Pyongyang City. The other squads have fewer numbers.

Fods
14-08-16, 11:16 PM
Another cracking performance

:boom:

Baghdad FC slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture

Craig Forrest
15-08-16, 04:46 AM
Out of the top teams Us Bitram are the ones to beat. Full squad 25 players and nice Avg rating. after that it is Pyongyang City. The other squads have fewer numbers.

Vancouver has a squad of 25 and a decent average rating too ;)

drkshadow1
15-08-16, 05:05 AM
oh lord you are correct you even have a slightly younger squad! i can change my mind on Favourites right!

ACossu
15-08-16, 09:07 AM
Township Rollers outclassed NSÍ Runavík and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Postiga scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hoolahan and şen were also amongst the goalscorers.

That's 7 straight wins at home from 7 home matches.

- - - Updated - - -

oh lord you are correct you even have a slightly younger squad! i can change my mind on Favourites right!

Yes but none of them have a cool-ass-gangsta' name. You know its all about the merchandise.

Mark
15-08-16, 11:13 AM
FC Kallon were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 0 - 0 against Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

A second 0:0 draw in a row - At least we've tightened up a bit! This is a game we should have won as well with Fuller having a goal disallowed in the first half. We actually ended with 10 men too after Aleix Garcia was sent off in the 76th minute.

Surprisingly, we've moved up to 18th now but are 7 points behind 17th!

drkshadow1
18-08-16, 08:36 PM

Gameweek 14
Up against Baghdad Fc and managed to get my main strikers fit and they both scored a brace as we piled more misery onto Fod. Match Ended 4-0 however they did create a few chances. The six players with 10 ratings was not fair i think

Att: 6,384

Scorers
L. SANDOVAL 13, 52
D. LAFATA 28, 36

Offside Trap
18-08-16, 08:53 PM
US Bitam 1-1 Pyongyang City

FIERRO 5

ANTENUCCI 64

A fair result as these 2 big guns clashed, keeping them both in the same place in the tables,

316'sRegen
18-08-16, 09:25 PM
Yes but none of them have a cool-ass-gangsta' name. You know its all about the merchandise.

Damn Right, check out the badge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Township_Rollers_F.C.) - it has wee rollers on it and everything :lol:

Get your merch here, (http://www.rollersfc.com/shop/) shirts are only 450 Botswanan Pulas :pound:

Fods
19-08-16, 12:41 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to CD Olimpia in their Division 5 fixture

ACossu
19-08-16, 08:40 AM
Damn Right, check out the badge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Township_Rollers_F.C.) - it has wee rollers on it and everything :lol:

Get your merch here, (http://www.rollersfc.com/shop/) shirts are only 450 Botswanan Pulas :pound:

If I win Division 5 I will buy a jersey haha they're not so bad, 33 pounds - bargain! :P

Elsewhere in league news,

Township Rollers outclassed Dynamic Togolais and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Aílton (2) scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gavanon (1) and Kovačić (2) were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mark
19-08-16, 09:27 AM
FC Kallon played away at NSÍ Runavík last night, managed by leedsutd12.

Things didn't start well as Divine Naah was booked after just two minutes. We then conceded in the 14th minute but four minutes later, David Faupala levelled the game for us only for the hosts to take the lead once more seven minutes later! Ricardo Fuller then being booked was the only other thing of note as we ended the first half 2:1 down. Chris Barker then became the third player to get booked after the break before we made a triple change on the hour mark. We were playing better with more chances on goal but just couldn't find that equaliser so we lose after managing to avoid defeat in our last two games.

Fortunately, the bottom two also lost so we stay 18th.

Meanwhile, we count down the days (11) until we can sell our squad!

Craig Forrest
19-08-16, 01:19 PM
Vancouver beat someone 3-1 away..... still in 2nd on GD :ok:

gazzas1uk
19-08-16, 07:27 PM
I'm shite and i know i am, tra la la la la

drkshadow1
21-08-16, 09:02 PM

Gameweek 15

Today was the day my run was halted by the might of Pyongyang City. a 2-0 home win for them to stop me making it a sixth game unbeaten. I now drop down into 8th position

I had more possession but they did the damage through two long range strikes.

ATT: 6,352

Scorers: Antenucci 24
Bjarnason 47

Offside Trap
21-08-16, 10:37 PM
A real good hiding handed to US Bitam tonight as they were soundly thrashed 4-1 at Nőmme Kalju which included a brace from Defoe. The home side had 25-17 on shots and were deserved winners, and it keeps them top of the table on goal difference. For me and my Bitam losers, we fall a place into 5th and hang in the play off's zone. Now 2.7m in the red, and Tuesday's 3rd Rd Shield match is against ..... Nőmme Kaljum once again - time for a tactical change I think. But many congratulations to the gaffer Matt Bell -

Fods
21-08-16, 11:50 PM
Baghdad FC were given a football lesson by Isidro Metapán as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Baghdad FC have suffered their biggest ever home league defeat after losing 0 - 5 to Isidro Metapán.

:peace:

Mark
22-08-16, 09:55 AM
Took on Al Karamah away from home last night, managed by Lewsley.

Fell behind twice but David Faupala and James Horsfield both pulled us back each time to pick up a point. Not a bad result as Lewsley is in the play off spots. We stay 18th but are 7 points behind Skonto in 17th.

8 days to go.... :whistle:

drkshadow1
25-08-16, 08:41 PM

Things are getting SPICY!

CD Olimpia today gained a valuable 1-0 win over Nőmme Kalju who were currently in top spot. In front of our largest crowd yet of 7,069

Eduardo my GK played a 9 and was simply fantastic as were my whole defence. We snuck by thanks to a goal from Sobrino my reserve striker on the perfect time of 69 minutes (cheeky lad)

This win puts my up into 6th position but also gives Vancouver Whitecaps a three point cushion at the top. While Township rollers are now within a point of 2nd place. You can all thank me later

ACossu
25-08-16, 08:46 PM
lost 3 - 1

still 3rd

drkshadow1
25-08-16, 08:49 PM
Dang it is looking tight up at the top of our league now

nick1234
26-08-16, 07:00 AM
Apologies for not contributing to this thread yet...

I had literally no clue what I was doing when I assembled my squad so am surprised to see my boys (Pyongyang City) in the play-off places. The fans will be marching in the streets tonight...if the government allow it. ;)

A fun game though.

Mark
26-08-16, 10:32 AM
After the Saham SC manager resigned yesterday, I had hoped to pick up 3 points at home to them. Instead, we fell behind and levelled the game through Kodi Lyons-Foster's first goal for the club. But we then conceded once more and couldn't get back into the game, leaving us winless since the first game of the season!

We drop down to 19th too.

Offside Trap
26-08-16, 11:38 AM
Won 4-0 after a couple of hammerings recently, back in the mix for a play off spot, although very very tight at the top there, start shifting some dead wood out in a few days too

drkshadow1
26-08-16, 12:36 PM
nick1234,

I thought it may be the case as you dont seem to have made any tactical changes from the standard 4-4-2 however you are doing very well. I still want to beat you though

Fods
26-08-16, 12:59 PM
Maybe not managering is the way to manage...!!

Craig Forrest
26-08-16, 11:00 PM
Won 2-0 and opened up a 3 point cushion on 2nd :ok:

Fods
27-08-16, 01:53 AM
Got beat 5-0

drkshadow1
28-08-16, 08:29 PM

GameWeek 17
Away to Ivan Dr and his team El Jaish and we breezed through the match ending up 3-0 winners

Goal Scorers
LAFATA 6
ACOSTA 23
DILAVER 33

Att: 690 people :violin:

nick1234
28-08-16, 08:49 PM
A comfortable 4-0 win for Pyongyang. The other teams don't seem to enjoy visiting the Kim Il-sung Stadium for some reason.

Fods
28-08-16, 10:22 PM
Got beat 4-0

Offside Trap
29-08-16, 11:08 AM
Won 4-2 at Ferroviario de Maputo managed by James Ashton. The win keeps Bitam in 5th place, 3 points off 2nd place and 6 points behind league leaders, Vancouver Whitecaps. Bitam now have a 7 point gap on 6th place CD Olimpia and are also 10 points within the playoff zone

Redknapp69
29-08-16, 02:55 PM
Got beat 4-0

Proper struggling mate - tactic change?

Fods
30-08-16, 12:00 AM
Proper struggling mate - tactic change?

Tried a few different ones, no idea what to do! :spider:

menolas
31-08-16, 01:30 PM
Looks like I've been missing out on this thread! Some cracking updates.

Well Nomme Kalju sit 2nd in the league, but over 4m in debt, I'm struggling to field 11 fully fit players as I've been in both cups up until last night when I was brutally knocked out by AS Kaloum (top of Div 3).

Hopefully now I'll have a fitter squad and can get back to the top of the table!

Shame there aren't more players on the loan list, that's the only way I'll be able to add to the squad this season.

Offside Trap
01-09-16, 08:22 PM
US Bitam 1-2 Vancouver Whitecaps

Soundly beaten by the league leaders. I'll have to pick myself up from this defeat, was hoping for a point, but credit to CF.

Onwards and Upwards

Craig Forrest
01-09-16, 08:35 PM
Not "soundly beaten" by any stretch of the imagination.... more like a lucky 2-1 victory

Derdiyok is having a great season so far for me though..... but I always buy him, and he always delivers :ok:

18 games, 18 goals, 10 assists, 8.44 rating :D

Offside Trap
01-09-16, 08:37 PM
I've heard there's some crowd trouble outside the ground

Craig Forrest
01-09-16, 08:38 PM
Just get president Ongo Bongo Jr to sort it out :ok:

drkshadow1
01-09-16, 08:39 PM

Gameweek 18

At home with an attendance of 6,391 we faced Ferroviario de Maputo managed by James Ashton we dominated the match and they had 0 shots on target and the Keeper S KHEDAIRIA won man of the match.

we only scored a single goal through a penalty in the 59th minute placed in by Lafata.

Now 4 points off 5th place and 7 points off 3rd place. 3 points in front of 8th place however This league is as tight as they get. Who will stay strong throughout the season

nick1234
01-09-16, 08:56 PM
A comfortable 3-0 win for Pyongyang over FC Kallon. Still safely in the play-offs.

316'sRegen
02-09-16, 01:51 AM
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh495/chrismatthewsbelfast/d5att_zpsmkz8r08w.png

:lol:

Fods
02-09-16, 03:04 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture

Offside Trap
04-09-16, 08:44 PM
Township Rollers 1 - 3 US Bitam

drkshadow1
04-09-16, 08:55 PM

I went in with a game plan against the top team Vancuver Whitecaps. DEFEND, however that did not work out and i ended up getting spanked 3-0

Craig Forrest
05-09-16, 05:35 AM
Yup..... 3-0 win at home to Olimpia keeps us top :ok:

Fods
05-09-16, 09:09 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Mark
05-09-16, 02:14 PM
Not logged in for a while, almost scared to check my results...

FC Kallon outclassed Baghdad FC and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Camara scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Plummer and Horsfield were also amongst the goalscorers.

FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Pyongyang City in their Division 5 fixture.

FC Kallon lost 5 - 1 to Nőmme Kalju in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Byrne was on the scoresheet for his side.

Mixed results there, at least we picked up a first win since opening day! We were 19th before my week off and are now 18th, 6 points behind 17th though.

drkshadow1
08-09-16, 08:24 PM

Gameweek 20

A hard fought 1-0 victory at home in front of just over 6k fans. Should have done better against an unmanaged side however won the game with a freekick. Top of the table stays extremely tight! and new singings for each team may play a huge impact at the end of the season

Offside Trap
08-09-16, 08:30 PM
US Bitam 2-0 Skonto FC

Pleased with this score and performance of 9 of my players, not happy at having the 2 red carded
The win sees Bitam climb a place into 4th place

Craig Forrest
08-09-16, 09:08 PM
Vancouver draws 1-1 away to Managua (sp?)..... but with 2nd winning their game, we're only in front by 1 point now.....

drkshadow1
08-09-16, 09:30 PM
Wait what! the mighty Whites did not win a game! something is wrong the games broken :)

nick1234
08-09-16, 09:56 PM
In a battle of two of the world's most popular tourist destinations, Pyongyang comfortably beat Baghdad 5-0.

A much tougher run of games follows though.

Fods
08-09-16, 11:14 PM
Baghdad FC were given a football lesson by Pyongyang City as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture

Mark
09-09-16, 08:41 AM
Two popular tourist destinations :lol:

FC Kallon beat Ferroviario de Maputo 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Upson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
Faupala was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win and much needed, we stay 18th but 3 points behind 17th now.

nick1234
11-09-16, 08:52 PM
A comfortable 5-0 win for Pyongyang over Saham SC.

Still tight at the top.

Offside Trap
11-09-16, 09:19 PM
Dynamic Togolais 0 - 2 US Bitam

Goals from PAREDES (14) & BROSQUE (40)

drkshadow1
11-09-16, 11:53 PM

Township Rollers were the destination for us in game week 21. I was expecting a tough game and it began that way.

Sandoval put us ahead in the 8th minute before Beausejour grabbed a brace in quick time 21,33 we turned it around with some lovely timed goals on the 42,52,62 minutes to end the game as 4-2 winners.

Sandoval man of match in front of 6,298 fans. that win pulls me one point behind them in the league as well

Craig Forrest
12-09-16, 02:05 AM
Vancouver wins 1-0 at home to remain top by a single point :ok:

Fods
12-09-16, 03:47 AM
aghdad FC slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

Mark
12-09-16, 09:39 AM
FC Kallon beat El Jaish SC 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Lawlor had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
Plummer, Faupala and García were amongst the goalscorers.

Get it there, my first back to back wins and clean sheets in both too! We rise to the heady heights of 16th!

nick1234
15-09-16, 08:32 PM
A comfortable 5-1 win for Pyongyang over NSI Runavik.

Even tighter at the top now due to other results.

Craig Forrest
15-09-16, 10:46 PM
So I had my dog put down today and completely forgot to change my lineup..... so my overly tired reserves and youth players lost 3-2 to Mark.....

menolas
15-09-16, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear that fella

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

nick1234
15-09-16, 11:54 PM
I'm also sorry to hear it.

Something tells me that this result won't be enough to stop Vancouver being promoted though.

Fods
16-09-16, 02:33 AM
Baghdad FC were hammered by Nőmme Kalju 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture

Craig Forrest
16-09-16, 04:28 AM
Baghdad FC were hammered by Nőmme Kalju 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture

Couldn't help a brother out, eh?

drkshadow1
16-09-16, 04:31 AM
sorry to hear that chris

Fods
16-09-16, 06:30 AM
Couldn't help a brother out, eh?

if Id of know the importance id of put a full strength team out, sorry bruv!

Offside Trap
16-09-16, 06:41 AM
Mladost Podgorica 0 - 3 US Bitam

undefined 27 (own goal)
KO 59
ALEXANDROU 61

The win keeps Bitam 4th and fighting in the play offs zone

Mark
16-09-16, 08:53 AM
So I had my dog put down today and completely forgot to change my lineup..... so my overly tired reserves and youth players lost 3-2 to Mark.....

RIP to your dog mate - Been through that with our family dog that I grew up with.

Sorry I beat you in these circumstances :( I was quite chuffed to record 3 wins in a row before reading this! :D

Craig Forrest
16-09-16, 11:56 AM
Still a good win for you :ok:

That squad is in the Cup semis.... so they aren't too bad

Mark
16-09-16, 01:03 PM
Mate, any win is a good win for my lot... :D

Craig Forrest
18-09-16, 08:33 PM
I remembered to change my lineup for today's game.....

Al-Karamah 1 - 5 Vancouver Whitecaps

back to first :ok:

nick1234
18-09-16, 08:48 PM
A very tight 2-1 win for Pyongyang over Nomme Kalju.

Couldn't be much tighter at the top now.

Fods
19-09-16, 08:59 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture

Mark
19-09-16, 09:09 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Township Rollers and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Barker and Agyepong were amongst the goalscorers.

An excellent win, our 4th in a row which is a club record! We are now up to 15th!

Redknapp69
19-09-16, 09:30 AM
Baghdad FC slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture

You won a game yet? Seems like a horrific run of results

Redknapp69
19-09-16, 09:33 AM
FC Kallon outclassed Township Rollers and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Barker and Agyepong were amongst the goalscorers.

An excellent win, our 4th in a row which is a club record! We are now up to 15th!

On a roll Marko!

Fods
19-09-16, 09:50 AM
You won a game yet? Seems like a horrific run of results

1 I think, scared to look at the table!

drkshadow1
19-09-16, 11:21 AM

Gameweek 23

At home in front of a record 7,675 fans CD Olimpia destroyed Mladost Podgorica 4-0

Scorers: Navas, Sandoval, and a brace from Lafata.

This win sees us move up one spot into 5th 3 points clear of Township Rollers after their amazing dip in form! still 12 points away from the rest of the pack though.

Offside Trap
20-09-16, 12:02 PM
US Bitam 2-1Foullah Edifice

A come from behind victory for my boys, as goals from MOULOUNGUI (59) and ZHAVNERCHIK (65) cancel out the opener from
SCAMACCA (11). The victory, which was witnessed by Bitam's biggest crowd of the season of 2073, see's them stay 4th in the table but now only 3 points off 2nd place

nick1234
22-09-16, 11:46 PM
A comfortable 3-0 win for Pyongyang over El Jaish with goals from Asano, Beasley and new signing Ismaily.

Amusing to see that as soon as Baghdad's manager quits, they manage to draw their first game in months. :)

Fods
22-09-16, 11:46 PM
Amusing

drkshadow1
23-09-16, 11:29 AM

Away to Foullah Edifice we could only manage a draw. Sandoval scored on 35 min. Then Mackay gets himself sent off in the 76 minute. two minutes later Bonera scores for Foullah.

11 points away from 4th place now. Money down to 591k

Offside Trap
23-09-16, 11:58 AM
CSD Municipal 0 - 3 US Bitam

KWAK 2
SCHAARS 36
SESTÁK 51

A fine individual performance from Sestak who made 2 and scored 1 as Bitam remain 4th and maintain the pressure on the 3 above them, with

Mark
23-09-16, 12:20 PM
FC Kallon beat Dynamic Togolais 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
Agyepong and Fuller were amongst the goalscorers.

5 wins in a row for the mighty Kallon! Up to 14th!

Redknapp69
23-09-16, 01:09 PM
What's changed? Diff tactic/players or just luck?!

Mark
23-09-16, 01:51 PM
Bit of both, I reckon :D Tried 4 at the back for a change as I was using 3-5-2 at the start which I've always used in SM. Also made sure to rotate a bit more.

Offside Trap
25-09-16, 08:44 PM
US Bitam 3 - 0 NSÍ Runavík

MOULOUNGUI 3, 76
KO 33

Another fine result, but as the top 3 all win in good fashion, the situation at the top remains the same as Bitam are 4 points off the pace

nick1234
25-09-16, 09:57 PM
A solid 3-1 win for Pyongyang over Ferroviario with goals from Anichebe, Beasley and Bovo.

Still very tight between the top 4.

Craig Forrest
26-09-16, 03:35 AM
Vancouver beats the managerless Baghdad FC 4-0

Fods knew he was going to get thumped so he bailed..... typical :P

Mark
26-09-16, 09:37 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Skonto FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Oof, our winning streak is over with a thrashing. Still 14th though.

drkshadow1
29-09-16, 08:26 PM

Gameweek 26

Away to newly managerless US BItram in front of 2,051 fans we got back to winning ways.

Going behind in the 6th Minute to BROSQUE we held our nerve and goals from Forlan, Lafata, and Ramirez sealed the win. Diego Forlan was later voted man of the match.

Current Finances are 1.6m

We are now only 8 points away from them in the league now as well.

nick1234
29-09-16, 08:29 PM
A hard fought 1-1 draw between Vancouver and Pyongyang.

Only 2 points separating the top 3 clubs now but a win for Pyongyang in their next game will take them into the promotion places.

Craig Forrest
29-09-16, 09:02 PM
Not impressed with the draw vs. Pyongyang..... drops us to second, 1 point behind first

nick1234
29-09-16, 11:43 PM
Not impressed with the draw vs. Pyongyang..... drops us to second, 1 point behind first

Ouch. :)

I'm guessing that you weren't too impressed with having a man sent off and another injured either...

Mark
30-09-16, 10:20 AM
FC Kallon were hammered by Mladost Podgorica 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

:whistle:

Redknapp69
30-09-16, 11:30 AM
wahahaha - the highs and the lows eh!

m0ri
02-10-16, 03:36 PM
Away for a couple of days - good to see we've won the first match with me in charge. Fk me Fods, what have you done to this team. :rofl:

After a winless streak of 21 matches:

Township Rollers 0 - 3 Baghdad FC

drkshadow1
02-10-16, 08:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hyjUQOj.png

Lost the game 1-0 guess which team i was!

nick1234
02-10-16, 09:58 PM
A comfortable 5-0 win for Pyongyang over Township Rollers. Two goals each for Piti and Seba and one for Guedes.

Pyongyang now move into the automatic promotion places for the first time this season and have a two point lead over Vancouver.

Mark
03-10-16, 10:15 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

Another big defeat as we slip to 16th. Didn't see us have a shot at all in the commentary!

Fods
03-10-16, 10:55 AM
Away for a couple of days - good to see we've won the first match with me in charge. Fk me Fods, what have you done to this team. :rofl:

After a winless streak of 21 matches:

Township Rollers 0 - 3 Baghdad FC

That's the team I set up, since then not improved it or bothered with it... see previous posts! :ok:

drkshadow1
06-10-16, 08:25 PM

Game Week 28

A crowd of 7,778 (a new CD olimpia record) came to watch 5th Vs 6th (Isidro Metapan)

A back and forth game however 2 fouls in the box from Metapan allowed us to go 3-1 up in the first half. A single goal in the second half as i closed off the game means we are 6 points clear of 6th and 6 points away from 4th now. A red card for Ramirez though is something i could have done without.

nick1234
06-10-16, 10:33 PM
A disappointing 0-0 draw for Pyongyang against Dynamic Togolais.

We remain 2nd on goal difference however.

Mark
07-10-16, 10:49 AM
FC Kallon lost 6 - 2 to CSD Municipal in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Parkin and García were amongst the goalscorers.

Thrilling for who?! Down to 17th after this latest debacle.

cerealkiller
07-10-16, 02:30 PM
thrilling indeed... baby steps for me but i don't think i can get too far till the end of season :)

nick1234
09-10-16, 08:29 PM
A fairly comfortable 3-1 win for Pyongyang over Skonto.

Ismaily got the opener before substitute Pavon scored 2 second half goals. Skonto grabbed a late consolation.

Pyongyang remain in 2nd place on goal difference.

Mark
10-10-16, 09:06 AM
The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Kallon and US Bitam in their Division 5 fixture.

A run of 4 defeats in a row ends with a clean sheet and a point. Expected better against unmanaged opposition though!

nick1234
13-10-16, 09:05 PM
A hard fought 4-2 win for Pyongyang over Mladost Podgorica. Goals from star man Guedes, Endo, Piti and Degen.

Pyongyang remain in 2nd place but now have a 3 point gap over Vancouver in 3rd.

cerealkiller
13-10-16, 09:33 PM
Another goal frenzy as CSD Municipal beat Saham FC 5-3 in their Division 5 fixture. One goal and 2 assists from man of the match Rodriguinho as captain Robles scored two, and that makes it 3 wins out of 5 matches since their new manager took over.

drkshadow1
14-10-16, 07:07 AM

GAMEWEEK 30

A home crowd of 6,689 watched this game as we finally beat Marks FC Kallon. The away leg we were held 1-1 not this time however.

The result was 5-1 with LAFATA 4, SANDOVAL 20, 36 ,FORLÁN 52 ,DILAVER 61 all on the score sheet. Unhappy with not keeping a clean sheet however as Mark scored with his only shot on target through the entire 90 minutes.

We are now 2 points away from 4th place and 8 clear of 6th place. I am finally starting to close the gap.

Mark
14-10-16, 10:45 AM
FC Kallon lost 5 - 1 to CD Olimpia in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
Svärd was on the scoresheet for his side.

:doh:

Redknapp69
16-10-16, 03:23 PM
On a bad run again Mark . . .

nick1234
16-10-16, 10:35 PM
Pyongyang rode their luck to pick up a very good 2-0 victory over Foullah Edifice. Both goals came from Piti.

Pyongyang remain 2nd in the table, 3 points above Vancouver.

Mark
17-10-16, 02:18 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Isidro Metapán in their Division 5 fixture.

Can't buy a win again now :D

drkshadow1
18-10-16, 06:14 AM

Gameweek 31

Cd Olimpia defeated Al Karamah 4-1 despite a player sent off after 40mins.

Scorers
SANDOVAL 9, FORLÁN 21, LAFATA 34 ,DILAVER 48

Currently in 5th still 2 points behind 4th and 8 ahead of 6th.

nick1234
20-10-16, 08:18 PM
A 3-2 defeat for Pyongyang against CSD Municipal.

Mark
21-10-16, 11:45 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.

Nothing to see here...

Craig Forrest
21-10-16, 03:22 PM
A 3-2 defeat for Pyongyang against CSD Municipal.

And Vancouver won.... so we're level on points, but in third on GD

cerealkiller
21-10-16, 09:15 PM
i don't know how things work there in Canada Craig but here in Eastern Europe that result says you must send a big reward in cash, houndreds bills, in a leather suitcase :lol:

Craig Forrest
21-10-16, 09:33 PM
I'll get my Russian friends to take care of anything like that....

В чужо́й монасты́рь со свои́м уста́вом не хо́дят ;)

nick1234
21-10-16, 09:41 PM
And Vancouver won.... so we're level on points, but in third on GD

Oh, I think it's fair to say that Vancouver will be in the top two at the end of the season.

Pyongyang are looking to the future or, in other words, selling off the old turds. :lol:

cerealkiller
21-10-16, 09:43 PM
dud, waaaay too eastern :lol:

nick1234
23-10-16, 10:16 PM
A dreadful 0-0 draw between Pyongyang and US Bitam sees Pyongyang drop to 3rd.

Mark
24-10-16, 10:10 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

8 games since we last won a match! We've dropped to 17th and with 3 games left, we're not in danger of finishing bottom at least.

nick1234
24-10-16, 12:13 PM
FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.

8 games since we last won a match! We've dropped to 17th and with 3 games left, we're not in danger of finishing bottom at least.

Aren't there 5 games left? So it is technically possible for Baghdad to still catch you. ;)

Mark
24-10-16, 12:31 PM
Oh, did check my schedule and thought there were only 3 left. Better get a grip then!

cerealkiller
24-10-16, 12:52 PM
CSD Municipal's unbeaten run comes to an end as they lose 3-0 to Nomme Kalju in their division 5 encounter. CSD remain 15th after this result but look forward to two easy games before they welcome Vancouver at home.

by the way, i did not see that suitcase yet Craig. i may feel bad for Nick and try to level things out :lol:

drkshadow1
24-10-16, 02:33 PM

Gameweek 33

Fc Baghdad VS CD Olimpia Away to a crowd of 1,088 we kept a clean sheet and won the game 2-0 thanks to two first half goals from Forlan and Sandoval.

Now tied with 4th place and 8 points away from second place with 5 games left to go. We are in 1st place on current form with 18 point from last 5 games only Nomme and Vancuver close to me with 15 points from 5 games.

nick1234
24-10-16, 02:48 PM

Gameweek 33

Fc Baghdad VS CD Olimpia Away to a crowd of 1,088 we kept a clean sheet and won the game 2-0 thanks to two first half goals from Forlan and Sandoval.

Now tied with 4th place and 8 points away from second place with 5 games left to go. We are in 1st place on current form with 18 point from last 5 games only Nomme and Vancuver close to me with 15 points from 5 games.

I know that you've broken the rules a couple of times this season, but surely even your team haven't managed this! ;)

drkshadow1
24-10-16, 03:06 PM
Ouch coming in with a full bloody challenge :hand:

I had a shocking start to the season trying to create a formation that actually worked. Now is the hard part trying to stay in playoffs or maybe push for promotion

cerealkiller
24-10-16, 03:10 PM

Gameweek 33

why stop here, why not take 20 from the next 5.

drkshadow1
24-10-16, 03:28 PM
Okay i see what i did here! HAHA very funny guys sheesh:behindsofa:

cerealkiller
24-10-16, 08:48 PM
nah, chill man, congrats for the good run! :lol:

cerealkiller
27-10-16, 09:40 PM
A surprisingly hard game for CSD Municipal against El Jaish SC after an early goal from Rehmatullah saw them trailing behind from the 2nd minute of the game they won 2-1. They remain 15th in Division 5.

nick1234
28-10-16, 12:44 AM
An honourable 1-1 draw between Pyongyang and CD Olimpia. Sandoval put Olimpia ahead before wonderkid Goncalo Guedes grabbed the equaliser.

Both sides are now pretty much certain to finish in the play offs.

Mark
28-10-16, 09:18 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.
Parkin was on the scoresheet for his side.

Completely forgot to have a play around with my team to try and change things around but forgot :doh:

cerealkiller
28-10-16, 09:25 AM
you really need to try new tactics Mark :nod:

nick1234
30-10-16, 11:00 PM
A well deserved 2-1 win for Pyongyang against Isidro Metapan with goals from Guedes and Pavon.

Pyongyang remain in 3rd, while the fight to finish in 6th place couldn't be much closer.

Mark
31-10-16, 10:08 AM
FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Saham SC in their Division 5 fixture.

Busy day yesterday so never got on to try and change things around :doh: