PDA

View Full Version : v3.9.65

Nathan
20-05-12, 12:00 PM
HI everyone,

I've downloaded the full game CM 0102 and I'm very pleased to go back to the past.

This version is quite different from the old one with tons of new players.

Is it possible to play with this downloaded version with patch 3.9.65 ?

Thanks for response.

Nathan

Fods
20-05-12, 12:09 PM
if you have the patch yeh, just install it like you would the 3.9.68

when you say its different to the old one what do you mean?

Nathan
20-05-12, 01:52 PM
New players added, no ? Gourcuff for example..

Nathan
21-05-12, 10:04 AM
Well, no answer.

I just noticed that in my last game with patch 3.9.68, the db included players like Gourcuff, Benzema... Who added them ? And were they created in the free version of the game or in a new version of patch 3.9.68 ?

Fods
21-05-12, 01:54 PM
I think there is no answer cos no one really knows what you are talking about...

..what are you talking about?

Nathan
21-05-12, 03:26 PM
I think there is no answer cos no one really knows what you are talking about...

..what are you talking about?

OK. Sorry.

When I play with the free version of CM 0102 and patch 3.9.68, I have in my database players like Yoann Gourcuff or Karim Benzema (aged of 14 at the beginning of the game). And I don't use Tapani patch.

When I play with the original version of the game, bought in 2001 and patched with 3.9.68, I don't have these players.

Does it meen that someone of yout team add these players (and many others like Cabaye, Bodmer...) ?

Sorry for my english...

Fods
21-05-12, 03:32 PM
You seem to have an update installed and for some reason the ages are incorrect, this tells me that somewhere along the line u have used a patch of some sort!

Nathan
21-05-12, 03:38 PM
You seem to have an update installed and for some reason the ages are incorrect, this tells me that somewhere along the line u have used a patch of some sort!

The ages are correct : the game starts in 2001 with, for example, young Benzema who's 14. I've no update except patch 3.9.68.

That's why I think that the free version offered by Eidos was "updated" by a fan. I didn't make it myself.

Topofthekop
21-05-12, 05:48 PM
The ages are correct : the game starts in 2001 with, for example, young Benzema who's 14. I've no update except patch 3.9.68.

That's why I think that the free version offered by Eidos was "updated" by a fan. I didn't make it myself.

Uninstall the game using Advanced Systemcare by Iobit ( http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html )

If you use the uninstaller that comes with that it will give you advanced options of removing all folders that came installed..

Once you have uninstalled run a quick scan using that same utilities.. untick everything other than registry fix, shortut fix.. This should help remove all registry entries for the game and any missing shortcut links will be deleted too.

Then install game, and then apply patch 3.9.68

AMC
21-05-12, 07:07 PM
Maybe he's downloaded the update that guy did on the original data but loads of really young players in like messi and Cristiano ronaldo? Seems the case to me.