PDA

View Full Version : Change division team

Bugsinsid
19-01-17, 01:40 PM
Hi guys,

i need some help, i want to grab a team from the 3 division of Portugal, and play with them.

Im using CMExplorer, to change the team from 3 division to 2 division, and changing a random team to 3 division, im able to pick the team i want but i dont have any game on calendar, and when i go to see the fixures of the second league my team is not there.

how can i fix this?

Mark
19-01-17, 01:48 PM
I highly doubt it'll work using CM Explorer.

Best thing to do is use the offical editor to change the teams around in the divisions and then start a new game.

Bugsinsid
19-01-17, 01:55 PM
tks for the feedback.

where can i download the official editor? * nevermind i just saw that the game installs an editor, but im not able to change the teams because im getting the info that the divisons are full

Mark
19-01-17, 02:02 PM
Yeah it does come with the game, that's the one :ok:

You can't add to a league. What you'll need to do is swap a team from one division to the other. Go to the club competitions tab, to the Portuguese 2nd division and then pick a team to swap out and then choose your own team to swap in.

Dermotron
19-01-17, 02:16 PM
An added tip is to use the CM0102 Editor on the CM0001 database, far more user friendly editor (even if it realistically is far from user friendly . . .)

Mark
19-01-17, 03:09 PM
Oops, didn't realise this thread was actually in the 00/01 area. My bad!

Dr. Conquest
26-01-17, 05:43 PM
An added tip is to use the CM0102 Editor on the CM0001 database, far more user friendly editor (even if it realistically is far from user friendly . . .)

Be careful with this. The 01/02 editor is not actually 100% compatible with 00/01. I know this from painful experience. I overhauled the 00/01 game and found a number of corruptions to the database deep into my project. I subsequently identified the editor as the culprit. I started over with the 00/01 version and did not have any of the same issues.