Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: CM - Dark Mode - Vol.5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    222

    CM - Dark Mode - Vol.5

    Hey guys, sorry for the long time it took me to finally drop this Vol.5 of the Dark Mode pack. Here are some screenshots:










    The .zip includes:
    Belgian Div.2
    French Div.2
    Dutch Div.2(*)
    Portuguese Div.2(*)

    (*) Note: Both the Dutch and Portuguese league contain U21 or B teams which use the same background, so if you haven't downloaded Vol.2, please scroll down and download that pack too.

    If anyone is interested in the RGB codes for my game (with a bit of tweaking thanks to Samsami), here's a screenshot of my CM Color:



    Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ajti0g...Vol.5.zip/file

    Previous releases:
    Vol. 1: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12526
    Vol. 2: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12612
    Vol. 3: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12726
    Vol. 4: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12797

    Coming soon:
    Vol. 6 Argentina 2, Brazil 2, Chile 2, Scotland 1.
    Vol. 7 - England 3, Germany 3, Italy 3, Spain 3.

    Hope you guys like it! [/QUOTE]

  2. #2
    looks good, does it work if you use 1280 x 800 resolution?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,195

  4. #4
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    looks good, does it work if you use 1280 x 800 resolution?
    No, sorry. I have plans to eventually moving to do 1280x800, but there is still a long way to go :/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    12-12-18
    Posts
    12
    Hi, Kubz

    Amazing work, Kudos!

    What font are you using? It looks fantastic, nice and clean.

    Cheers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiva View Post
    Hi, Kubz

    Amazing work, Kudos!

    What font are you using? It looks fantastic, nice and clean.

    Cheers
    Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it. The font I'm using is Open Sans, you can get it (and plenty of other fonts designed specially for digital use) here: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans


    Enjoy!

    P.S: Sorry 🙏 to everyone who was waiting on more updates on the pack, but got a new job and just this week was able to resucitate my computer. Hopefully I will be able to get back on track and deliver another update this month.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    11-06-19
    Posts
    1
    i have cmdark 1280x800 how do i upload the zip?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    09-02-19
    Posts
    4
    Hello, thank you very much for this beautiful work!

    I would like to ask if there's going to be new Volumes? It would be great if the Portuguese teams would have their background images, at least the bigger teams.

    Keep up the good work!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by marknemesis View Post
    Hello, thank you very much for this beautiful work!

    I would like to ask if there's going to be new Volumes? It would be great if the Portuguese teams would have their background images, at least the bigger teams.

    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the kind words. There will be a new volume and the Portuguese leagues 1 and 2 have been covered, you can find the other volumes here:

    Vol. 1: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12526
    Vol. 2: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12612
    Vol. 3: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12726
    Vol. 4: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12797

  10. #10
    Join Date
    07-08-12
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    19
    Hey guys. Thanks a lot to everyone for doing such a great work and share it with us.
    I have three questions concerning the dark mode, if somebody could answer.

    A) Is the Dark mode compatible with Tapani 2.21.1 patch?
    B) In order to be completed, you have to download only the latest of the versions or one by one?
    C) The background is only for the league tables and competitions or for the in-team backgrounds (squad, training etc)?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxlas View Post
    Hey guys. Thanks a lot to everyone for doing such a great work and share it with us.
    I have three questions concerning the dark mode, if somebody could answer.

    A) Is the Dark mode compatible with Tapani 2.21.1 patch?
    B) In order to be completed, you have to download only the latest of the versions or one by one?
    C) The background is only for the league tables and competitions or for the in-team backgrounds (squad, training etc)?

    Thanks in advance.
    B) Currently you still have to download them all. When it's finished he will put everything in one ZIP-file
    C) The background is for everything.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    07-08-12
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    B) Currently you still have to download them all. When it's finished he will put everything in one ZIP-file
    C) The background is for everything.
    Thanks for the info Samsami.
    I suppose you don't know about Compatibility with Tapani? or it doesn't matter what kind of cm0102.exe we use?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouxlas View Post
    Thanks for the info Samsami.
    I suppose you don't know about Compatibility with Tapani? or it doesn't matter what kind of cm0102.exe we use?
    I don't think so. It worked well for me with the Saturn patch as you can see in my latest story.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    755
    saturn patch contains tapani patch so it should work well with tapani patch too

  15. #15
    Join Date
    07-08-12
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    saturn patch contains tapani patch so it should work well with tapani patch too
    Thank you

  16. #16
    Join Date
    21-03-19
    Posts
    4
    Hi when will vol.6 be available thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •