Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CML - Phase 3 - Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    You could still be Player B
    which solidifies my point.

Can I remind people, as per previous years and as stated in this post, players cost their in game value in s, with any duplicates going to an auction, you don't bid what you want for each player.
    ahh gotcha my list had price i was willing to pay...
    happy to just pay in game value!

then auction if someone else bid!...gotcha!

I did as I was told, bid the actual in-game values as it says in the save

Good boy Mark

Deadline extended by a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I did as I was told, bid the actual in-game values as it says in the save

Just making sure it wasn't me that made a mistake

Just steve's list to be received but he's not been seen in a while, given the England game is tomorrow and I'm at the Rangers game Thursday night I'm moving the deadline for this to tonight, that way any tied bids can go up tonight and finish on Friday.

I will launch the CPU Bids tonight, after I have submitted my own list to someone not involved in CML so I can't be accused of trying to steal someone's picks after they've submitted their list to me.

Once open, the deadline for submitting lists to me will be one week today (so two days before the P2P and buy back windows close).

The Auctions ahead of the 4th season of CML is now open, with players costing their in-game value as per the save game I have just uploaded (in the Save Files thread), and you can bid on as many players as you like (without going over the squad limit of 50 players or over your remaining budget).

Any duplicate bids will now be decided with the interested parties now sending another bid to me, with the top bid getting the player.

PM me your list along with their values and current club (I have sent mine to Redknapp69 already who is not making any CPU bids), and the deadline to send me a list is 22:00 Monday 12th November.

Any players which belonged to CML managers which have joined CPU teams are off limits as they will be brought back to their original club.

Any questions let me know.

The Auctions ahead of the 4th season of CML is now open, with players costing their in-game value as per the save game I have just uploaded (in the Save Files thread), and you can bid on as many players as you like (without going over the squad limit of 50 players or over your remaining budget).

Any duplicate bids will now be decided with the interested parties now sending another bid to me, with the top bid getting the player.

PM me your list along with their values and current club (I have sent mine to Redknapp69 already who is not making any CPU bids), and the deadline to send me a list is 22:00 Monday 12th November.

Any players which belonged to CML managers which have joined CPU teams are off limits as they will be brought back to their original club.

This is my favourite part - its like old school scouting. Click on a random club, click on a random player.

I've just explained to you via PM as well as it being outlined above that you send me a list via PM with all the players you want and they cost their in game value, which you said you understood, now you're posting in here about a player, at the wrong club for the wrong amount.

I could have done that.

Nah you'll just send me the wrong price for players instead

Deadline passed, I'll go over everyone's list now and post the results in the auction results thread.

The Auctions ahead of the 5th season of CML is now open, with players costing their in-game value as per the latest save game, and you can bid on as many players as you like (without going over the squad limit of 50 players or over your remaining budget).

Any duplicate bids will be decided with the interested parties sending me another bid with the top bid getting the player.

PM me your list along with their values and current club (I have sent mine to Mark already), and the deadline to send me a list is 22:00 Thursday 4th April.

Less than 24 hours left guys.

Deadline passed, I'll go over everyone's list now and post the results in the auction results thread.

The Auctions ahead of the 6th season of CML are now open, with players costing their in-game value as per the save game I have just uploaded (in the Save Files thread), and you can bid on a maximum of 5 players (without going over the squad limit of 50 players or over your remaining budget).

Any duplicate bids will be decided with the interested parties now sending another bid to me, with the top bid getting the player.

PM me your list along with their values and current club (I have sent mine to Mark who is no longer competing in CML), and the deadline to send me a list is 22:00 Thursday 10th October.

I forgot they are in game value until there are 2 bids.
    I'll revise my list with 2 additional players and re-send it over, thanks

lol i send my list to Mark as well

I have till 10pm tonight. I might need it. lol

Deadline passed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234