Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CML - Phase 3 - Auctions

CML - Phase 3 - Auctions

With the draft finished the next phase is the Auctions round.

Every team has been given 50m to spend in which you can bid on a maximum of 13 players to fill out your squad (for a total of 35 in your squad).

The players cost their in-game value as per the save game I have just uploaded (in the Save Files thread).

Any duplicate bids get posted for auction, with the highest bid before the deadline winning, unless the other person(s) pull out before then.

PM me your list along with their values (I have sent mine to Red already), and the deadline to send me a list is 20:00 Tuesday 24th October (so three days from now).

Auctions for any duplicate bids will be posted after that deadline with a 24 hour time limit to bid on the player.

Anyone who fails to submit a list before the deadline will have to make do with their 22 players for the whole of the first season.

CML - Phase 3 - Auctions

Assume money will play a part going forward - I.e haggling/future transfer windows/auctions?

And you can not go over 50m in submitting a list?

Is it ok to be bidding nothing if a player is available on a free transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Assume money will play a part going forward - I.e haggling/future transfer windows/auctions?

And you can not go over 50m in submitting a list?
    Yes after the first season there will be sell backs to the CPU for players, P2P deals and another round of auctions like this.

No going over the 50m no, so you could be restricted in how much you can bid on a player if they go to an auction.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Is it ok to be bidding nothing if a player is available on a free transfer?
    Everyone bids the in game price.

If you bid and I bid for someone on a free then it goes to auction with the price starting as a free.

If you bid for a player on a free and no one else bids for him then you get him on a free.

Cool, just FYI the player on a free that I'm going for isn't in that save because not all leagues are loaded. Shouldn't make a difference as he's unattached, but wanted to let you know in case you try looking him up on there.

No P2P transfers?....

I have alot of strikers :O

I weren’t planning on doing one no, maybe one mid season but didn’t see the point in doing one before the season.

Sent you mine!

Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Sent you mine!
    Yep, mine's submitted too.

done

yeah, all done!

What the hell are the values you’ve given me AJ?

Sent. I think my values are right...

I’ll be checking values it’s just AJ’s figures aren’t nice and round

You given me editor values and not in game values AJ?

editor values indeed. Couldn't start up the save. Am still drunk from yesterday.

If you need someone to look up the values from the save you can PM your list to me. I've already sent mine so it wouldn't change anything.

It’s ok I can look at values.

Can people check they aren’t picking people already picked, I’ve just received a list with at least 5 players on that have already been picked.

This is the only warning I’m giving about this so if people continue to pick players already picked then they’re guaranteed to be short on the number of players they want.

Shall I redo it?

Didn't look at the players list.

I didn’t want to name you

Why wouldn’t you look at the list though? Surely that’s basic stuff?

Feel free to send me another list, and people who have submitted lists already check their’s - I think someone else may have picked a player already took.

Is there a reason why you didn't select all leagues in the save file? Some of the players I was gonna pick aren't loaded.

For quickness, feel free to send them to me and I’ll check them against another size, shouldn’t be too different.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I didn’t want to name you

Why wouldn’t you look at the list though? Surely that’s basic stuff?

Feel free to send me another list, and people who have submitted lists already check their’s - I think someone else may have picked a player already took.

Most of my time was spent saying the following.... "oh my god, how has everyone forgotten about him, im definitely picking him, im sure no-one picked him, id remember, let me just double check the list....

....Oh someone has picked him already"

How do I join

Sent from my HTC Desire 825 using Tapatalk

All the spots have been taken for now, I can add you to the waiting list if you want?

Everybody done yet?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast